Is inexpensive natural gas hindering the grid energy storage industry?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Kossoy & Klaus Oppermann & Alexandrina Platonova-Oquab & Suphachol Suphachalasai & Niklas Höhne & Noémie Klein & Alyssa Gilbert & Long Lam & Gemma Toop & Qian Wu & Markus Hagemann & Carlos C, "undated". "State and Trends of Carbon Pricing 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18415, The World Bank.
- Min, Brian & Golden, Miriam, 2014. "Electoral cycles in electricity losses in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 619-625.
- Drury, Easan & Denholm, Paul & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2011. "The value of compressed air energy storage in energy and reserve markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4959-4973.
- In, Younghwan & Wright, Julian, 2014. "Loss-leader pricing and upgrades," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 19-22.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Finn, P. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2011. "Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4189-4196, July.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick, 2007. "Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2558-2568, April.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas & Weiss, Jurgen, 2009. "Estimating the value of electricity storage in PJM: Arbitrage and some welfare effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 269-277, March.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas, 2011. "A comparative analysis of the value of pure and hybrid electricity storage," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 56-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knudsen, Brage Rugstad & Foss, Bjarne, 2017. "Shale-gas wells as virtual storage for supporting intermittent renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 142-144.
- Devlin, Joseph & Li, Kang & Higgins, Paraic & Foley, Aoife, 2017. "Gas generation and wind power: A review of unlikely allies in the United Kingdom and Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 757-768.
- Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Jiang, Meng, 2017. "A theoretical cost optimization model of reused flowback distribution network of regional shale gas development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 359-364.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1100-:d:106071 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy storage; Capital cost; Natural gas; Frequency regulation; Energy arbitrage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:87:y:2015:i:c:p:140-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.