2008, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 1574-1576 The effect of flex fuel vehicles in the Brazilian light road transportation
by Kamimura, Arlindo & Sauer, Ildo L.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 923-928 Replacing tedium with transformation: Why the US Department of Energy needs to change the way it conducts long-term R&D
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 929-936 Trojan horse or horn of plenty? Reflections on allowing CCS in the CDM
by de Coninck, Heleen
- 937-939 How to reach a compromise on drilling in AWNR
by Snyder, Brian
- 940-945 Carbon-negative biofuels
by Mathews, John A.
- 946-953 Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws: A comment
by Söderholm, Patrik
- 954-970 Taking out 1 billion tons of CO2: The magic of China's 11th Five-Year Plan?
by Lin, Jiang & Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark & Fridley, David
- 971-980 Using strong sustainability to optimize electricity generation fuel mixes
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Amaratunga, Gehan A.J. & Rodriguez, Cuauhtemoc
- 981-990 Design of an economically efficient feed-in tariff structure for renewable energy development
by Lesser, Jonathan A. & Su, Xuejuan
- 991-998 Functionality of the approach of hierarchical analysis in the full cost accounting in the IRP of a metropolitan airport
by Cicone Jr., Décio & Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Grimoni, José Aquiles Baesso & Galvão, Luiz Cláudio Ribeiro
- 999-1018 Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector
by Fernandes, E. & de Oliveira, J.C.S. & de Oliveira, P.R. & Alonso, P.S.R.
- 1019-1028 Progress, influence and perspectives of emergy theories in China, in support of environmentally sound economic development and equitable trade
by Dong, Xiaobin & Ulgiati, Sergio & Yan, Maochao & Gao, Wangsheng
- 1029-1043 Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?
by Wirl, Franz
- 1044-1058 Rural electrification in Zambia: A policy and institutional analysis
by Haanyika, Charles M.
- 1059-1073 The dimensions of the policy debate over transportation energy: The case of hydrogen in the United States
by Collantes, Gustavo
- 1074-1089 Multicriteria evaluation of power plants impact on the living standard using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 1090-1095 Stay cool with less work: China's new energy-efficiency standards for air conditioners
by Lin, Jiang & Rosenquist, Gregory
- 1096-1106 A critical review of IEA's oil demand forecast for China
by Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J.
- 1107-1124 The Triptych approach revisited: A staged sectoral approach for climate mitigation
by den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & Moltmann, Sara
- 1125-1133 Everybody merges with somebody--The wave of M&As in the energy industry and the EU merger policy
by Verde, Stefano
- 1134-1147 Modelling the impacts of CDM incentives for the Thai electricity sector
by Weiss, Philipp & Lefèvre, Thierry & Möst, Dominik
- 1148-1163 Applying physical input-output tables of energy to estimate the energy ecological footprint (EEF) of Galicia (NW Spain)
by Carballo Penela, Adolfo & Sebastián Villasante, Carlos
- 1164-1168 The asymmetric relationship between oil revenues and economic activities: The case of oil-exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 1169-1180 An integrated assessment of a large-scale biodiesel production in Italy: Killing several birds with one stone?
by Russi, Daniela
- 1181-1194 Comparison of CO2 emission scenarios and mitigation opportunities in China's five sectors in 2020
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Lu, Xuedu
- 1195-1211 Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries
by Gupta, Eshita
- 1212-1222 Economics of producing hydrogen as transportation fuel using offshore wind energy systems
by Mathur, Jyotirmay & Agarwal, Nalin & Swaroop, Rakesh & Shah, Nikhar
- 1223-1232 A pre-feasibility case study on integrated resource planning including renewables
by Yilmaz, Pelin & Hakan Hocaoglu, M. & Konukman, Alp Er S.
- 1233-1235 E85 and fuel efficiency: An empirical analysis of 2007 EPA test data
by Roberts, Matthew C.
- 1236-1242 Evaluating the scope for energy-efficiency improvements in the public sector: Benchmarking NHSScotland's smaller health buildings
by Murray, Joe & Pahl, O. & Burek, S.
- 1243-1244 Review of Fueling Our Future--An Introduction to Sustainable Energy, Robert L. Evans, 1st ed., Cambridge University Press (2007). 192pp., US$87.80, ISBN-13: 978-0521865630
by Rose, Lars
2008, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 497-500 Community renewable energy: What should it mean
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 501-507 Preparing for global rollout: A `developed country first' demonstration programme for rapid CCS deployment
by Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah
- 508-521 Towards a local learning (innovation) model of solar photovoltaic deployment
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 522-530 A hydrogen economy and its impact on the world as we know it
by Blanchette Jr., Stephen
- 531-540 Bioenergy transition in rural China: Policy options and co-benefits
by Gan, Lin & Yu, Juan
- 541-552 International energy assistance needs and options for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)
by Von Hippel, David F. & Hayes, Peter & Williams, James H. & Greacen, Chris & Sagrillo, Mick & Savage, Timothy
- 553-560 Who pays for the `beer fridge' Evidence from Canada
by Young, Denise
- 561-570 China's energy efficiency target 2010
by Yang, Ming
- 571-576 Artificial neural network estimation of global solar radiation using air temperature and relative humidity
by Rehman, Shafiqur & Mohandes, Mohamed
- 577-590 An adopter-centric approach to analyze the diffusion patterns of innovative residential heating systems in Sweden
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif
- 591-602 Network constrained wind integration on Vancouver Island
by Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 603-611 Life cycle cost analysis of HPVT air collector under different Indian climatic conditions
by Raman, Vivek & Tiwari, G.N.
- 612-626 The Spanish retail petroleum market: New patterns of competition since the liberalization of the industry
by Bello, Alejandro & Cavero, Sandra
- 627-641 A portfolio risk analysis on electricity supply planning
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 642-661 Potentials and costs of carbon dioxide mitigation in the world's buildings
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Novikova, Aleksandra
- 662-672 Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis
by Mukherjee, Kankana
- 673-685 America's bottom-up climate change mitigation policy
by Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel
- 686-692 Rhetoric versus reality: Russian threats to European energy supply
by Goldthau, Andreas
- 693-703 Coal and sustainable energy supply challenges and barriers
by Kavouridis, K. & Koukouzas, N.
- 704-713 The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks
by Pollitt, Michael
- 714-721 Energy impact of indoor environmental policy for air-conditioned offices of Hong Kong
by Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W. & Shi, K.L.
- 722-729 Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors
by Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 730-742 The sustainability challenge of meeting carbon dioxide targets in Europe by 2020
by Saikku, Laura & Rautiainen, Aapo & Kauppi, Pekka E.
- 743-754 Technical and economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic/wind system with battery storage in Corsica island
by Diaf, S. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A.
- 755-767 Does more energy consumption bolster economic growth An application of the nonlinear threshold regression model
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 768-774 Psychological determinants of attitude towards and willingness to pay for green electricity
by Hansla, Andre & Gamble, Amelie & Juliusson, Asgeir & Garling, Tommy
- 775-786 An econometrics view of worldwide fossil fuel consumption and the role of US
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 787-797 Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007
by Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t
- 798-810 External determinants for the adoption of stationary fuel cells--Infrastructure and policy issues
by Karger, Cornelia R. & Bongartz, Richard
- 811-820 Regional CO2 budget, countermeasures and reduction aims for the Alpine tourist region of Davos, Switzerland
by Walz, A. & Calonder, G.-P. & Hagedorn, F. & Lardelli, C. & Lundstrom, C. & Stockli, V.
- 821-833 Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in Japan
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 834-842 Importance of biomass energy sources for Turkey
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- 843-849 Emergency management in the Swedish electricity market: The need to challenge the responsibility gap
by Palm, Jenny
- 850-866 Integrated energy planning for transportation sector--A case study for Iran with techno-economic approach
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein
- 867-880 Russian natural gas exports--Will Russian gas price reforms improve the European security of supply
by Sagen, Eirik Lund & Tsygankova, Marina
- 881-889 Mitigation of maximum world oil production: Shortage scenarios
by Hirsch, Robert L.
- 890-899 An econometric study on long-term energy outlook and the implications of renewable energy utilization in Malaysia
by Gan, Peck Yean & Li, ZhiDong
- 900-909 Development of modified rational buyer auction for procurement of ancillary services utilizing participation matrix
by Jamalzadeh, R. & Ardehali, M.M. & Rashidinejad, M.
- 910-918 Electricity consumption-real GDP causality nexus: Evidence from a bootstrapped causality test for 30 OECD countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Prasad, Arti
2008, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-11 Strategic thinking on IGCC development in China
by Liu, Hengwei & Ni, Weidou & Li, Zheng & Ma, Linwei
- 12-22 Firm performance and employment in the EU emissions trading scheme: An empirical assessment for Germany
by Anger, Niels & Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 23-33 Change in public attitudes towards a Cornish wind farm: Implications for planning
by Eltham, Douglas C. & Harrison, Gareth P. & Allen, Simon J.
- 34-46 When do energy-efficient appliances generate energy savings? Some evidence from Canada
by Young, Denise
- 47-55 Economic analysis of passive houses and low-energy houses compared with standard houses
by Audenaert, A. & De Cleyn, S.H. & Vankerckhove, B.
- 56-65 Resource curse: An analysis of causes, experiences and possible ways forward
by Stevens, Paul & Dietsche, Evelyn
- 66-72 Outlook for solar water heaters in Taiwan
by Chang, Keh-Chin & Lee, Tsong-Sheng & Lin, Wei-Min & Chung, Kung-Ming
- 73-83 Energy in Brazil: Toward sustainable development?
by Pereira Jr., Amaro Olimpio & Soares, Jeferson Borghetti & de Oliveira, Ricardo Gorini & de Queiroz, Renato Pinto
- 84-96 Perspectives on implementing energy efficiency in existing Swedish detached houses
by Joelsson, Anna & Gustavsson, Leif
- 97-107 Miscanthus and willow heat production--An effective land-use strategy for greenhouse gas emission avoidance in Ireland?
by Styles, David & Jones, Michael B.
- 108-117 Renewable energy and employment in Germany
by Lehr, Ulrike & Nitsch, Joachim & Kratzat, Marlene & Lutz, Christian & Edler, Dietmar
- 118-127 Energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey during the past two decades
by Balat, Mustafa
- 128-137 Role of exergy in increasing efficiency and sustainability and reducing environmental impact
by Rosen, Marc A. & Dincer, Ibrahim & Kanoglu, Mehmet
- 138-162 Technological learning in energy-environment-economy modelling: A survey
by Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes
- 163-180 Economic and environmental impacts from the implementation of an intelligent demand side management system at the European level
by Papagiannis, G. & Dagoumas, A. & Lettas, N. & Dokopoulos, P.
- 181-192 The energy benefit of stainless steel recycling
by Johnson, Jeremiah & Reck, B.K. & Wang, T. & Graedel, T.E.
- 193-200 Climate trade-off between black carbon and carbon dioxide emissions
by Boucher, O. & Reddy, M.S.
- 201-209 Regulatory reforms and productivity: An empirical analysis of the Japanese electricity industry
by Nakano, Makiko & Managi, Shunsuke
- 210-223 Electricity sector integration in West Africa
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 224-238 Taming of the few--The unequal distribution of greenhouse gas emissions from personal travel in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Boardman, Brenda
- 239-247 GHG emissions, GDP growth and the Kyoto Protocol: A revisit of Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis
by Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M. & Wu, Chih Cheng
- 248-257 Influence of European passenger cars weight to exhaust CO2 emissions
by Zervas, Efthimios & Lazarou, Christos
- 258-267 Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection
by Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A.
- 268-279 Waste gas emission control and constraints of energy and economy in China
by Dapeng, Liang & Yan, Zhou
- 280-289 Second-home electricity consumption
by Andersen, Frits M. & Christensen, Morten S. & Jensen, Ole Michael & Kofoed, Niels-Ulrik & Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 290-302 Price interactions and discovery among natural gas spot markets in North America
by Park, Haesun & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A.
- 303-310 Estimation of potential impact of climate change on the heating energy use of existing houses
by Zmeureanu, Radu & Renaud, Guillaume
- 311-325 Prospects for Jatropha biofuels in Tanzania: An analysis with Strategic Niche Management
by van Eijck, Janske & Romijn, Henny
- 326-334 Implication of CO2 capture technologies options in electricity generation in Korea
by Lee, Seungmoon & Park, Jin-Won & Song, Ho-Jun & Maken, Sanjeev & Filburn, Tom
- 335-356 International technology-oriented agreements to address climate change
by de Coninck, Heleen & Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G. & Ueno, Takahiro
- 357-366 Can the environmental benefits of biomass support agriculture?--The case of cereals for electricity and bioethanol production in Northern Spain
by Blanco, Maria Isabel & Azqueta, Diego
- 367-380 Life cycle GHG assessment of fossil fuel power plants with carbon capture and storage
by Odeh, Naser A. & Cockerill, Timothy T.
- 381-387 Regulatory policy governing cadmium-telluride photovoltaics: A case study contrasting life cycle management with the precautionary principle
by Sinha, Parikhit & Kriegner, Christopher J. & Schew, William A. & Kaczmar, Swiatoslav W. & Traister, Matthew & Wilson, David J.
- 388-397 Environmental and economic benefits resulting from citizens' participation in CO2 emissions trading: An efficient alternative solution to the voluntary compensation of CO2 emissions
by Rousse, Olivier
- 398-412 Successful diversification strategies of electricity companies: An explorative empirical study on the success of different diversification strategies of German electricity companies in the wake of the European market liberalization
by Muller, Ralf & Steinert, Martin & Teufel, Stephanie
- 413-422 Beyond an energy deal: Impacts of the Sino-Australia uranium agreement
by Wu, Jiaping & Garnett, Stephen T. & Barnes, Tony
- 423-442 Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?
by Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine
- 443-455 Simulation scenarios for rapid reduction in carbon dioxide emissions in the western electricity system
by Ford, Andrew
- 456-466 Analysis of the international distribution of per capita CO2 emissions using the polarization concept
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio
- 467-476 Energy savings certificates: A market-based tool for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
by Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan
- 477-484 The prerequisite for competition in the restructured wholesale Saudi electricity market
by Al-Muhawesh, Tareq A. & Qamber, Isa S.
- 485-489 Biofuel chain development in Germany: Organisation, opportunities, and challenges
by Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Hanf, Jon
- 490-491 S. Schram and B. Caterino, Editors, Making Political Science Matter: Debating Knowledge, Research and Method, New York University Press (2006) ISBN 978-0-8147-4033-0 [pound sign]15.50
by Fudge, Shane
- 491-493 Stedi Media, Climate Policy Uncertainty and Investment Risk: In Support of the G8 Plan of Action , The International Energy Agency, France (2007) ISBN 978-92-64-03014-5 142pp., [euro]75, Paper copy
by Criqui, Patrick
- 493-494 Corrigendum to "The 2 [degree sign]C scenario--A sustainable world energy perspective": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 4969-4980]
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Simon, Sonja & Graus, Wina & Teske, Sven & Zervos, Arthouros & Schafer, Oliver
- 493-495 Corrigendum to "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 5737-5746]
by Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard
2007, Volume 35, Issue 12
- 5965-5979 Bioenergy expansion in the EU: Cost-effective climate change mitigation, employment creation and reduced dependency on imported fuels
by Berndes, Goran & Hansson, Julia
- 5980-5990 Impacts of policy means for increased use of forest-based bioenergy in Norway--A spatial partial equilibrium analysis
by Tromborg, Erik & Bolkesjo, Torjus Folsland & Solberg, Birger
- 5991-6002 Biofuel market and carbon modeling to analyse French biofuel policy
by Bernard, F. & Prieur, A.
- 6003-6009 Supply of biomass, bioenergy, and carbon mitigation: Method and application
by Gan, Jianbang
- 6010-6020 How to model different socio-economic and environmental aspects of biomass utilisation: Case study in selected regions in Slovenia and Croatia
by Krajnc, N. & Domac, J.
- 6021-6035 Economic and CO2 mitigation impacts of promoting biomass heating systems: An input-output study for Vorarlberg, Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard & Koller, Martin
- 6036-6045 Impacts of biodiesel production on Croatian economy
by Kulisic, Biljana & Loizou, Efstratios & Rozakis, Stelios & Segon, Velimir
- 6046-6059 Socio-economic impacts of energy crops for heat generation in Northern Greece
by Panoutsou, Calliope
- 6060-6074 New ways for the integrated appraisal of national energy scenarios: The case of renewable energy use in Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard & Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid
- 6075-6083 Developing a sustainability framework for the assessment of bioenergy systems
by Elghali, Lucia & Clift, Roland & Sinclair, Philip & Panoutsou, Calliope & Bauen, Ausilio
- 6084-6094 A participatory systems approach to modeling social, economic, and ecological components of bioenergy
by Buchholz, Thomas S. & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A.
- 6095-6105 How to transform local energy systems towards bioenergy? Three strategy models for transformation
by Martensson, Kjell & Westerberg, Karin
- 6106-6111 Surface technologies 2006--Alternative energies and policy options
by Rose, Lars
- 6112-6131 Energy efficiency developments in the Dutch energy-intensive manufacturing industry, 1980-2003
by Neelis, Maarten & Ramirez-Ramirez, Andrea & Patel, Martin & Farla, Jacco & Boonekamp, Piet & Blok, Kornelis
- 6132-6144 Trigeneration primary energy saving evaluation for energy planning and policy development
by Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 6145-6162 Welfare impacts of electricity generation sector reform in the Philippines
by Toba, Natsuko
- 6163-6187 Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 6188-6194 The transit oil and gas pipeline and the role of bargaining: A non-technical discussion
by Omonbude, Ekpen J.
- 6195-6211 Energy-related emissions and mitigation opportunities from the household sector in Delhi
by Kadian, Rashmi & Dahiya, R.P. & Garg, H.P.
- 6212-6224 Service quality in the electricity industry: The role of privatization and managerial behavior
by Fumagalli, Elena & Garrone, Paola & Grilli, Luca
- 6225-6234 The long-term life cycle private and external costs of high coal usage in the US
by Bergerson, Joule & Lave, Lester
- 6235-6257 A multi-criteria evaluation method for climate change mitigation policy instruments
by Konidari, Popi & Mavrakis, Dimitrios
- 6258-6265 A panel cointegration analysis of the demand for oil in the Middle East
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 6266-6280 Emerging in between: The multi-level governance of renewable energy in the English regions
by Smith, Adrian
- 6281-6292 Carbon leakage from unilateral Environmental Tax Reforms in Europe, 1995-2005
by Barker, Terry & Junankar, Sudhir & Pollitt, Hector & Summerton, Philip
- 6293-6298 Quality management organisation, validation of standards, developments and inquiries for solid-recovered fuels--An overview on the QUOVADIS-Project
by Gawlik, Bernd Manfred & Sobiecka, Elzbieta & Vaccaro, Stefano & Ciceri, Giovanni
- 6299-6308 Welfare distribution effect of a price reduction in the Dutch gas transport market: A scenario analysis of regulatory policy, market form and rent allocation
by van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 6309-6322 Nordic air quality co-benefits from European post-2012 climate policies
by Rypdal, Kristin & Rive, Nathan & Astrom, Stefan & Karvosenoja, Niko & Aunan, Kristin & Bak, Jesper L. & Kupiainen, Kaarle & Kukkonen, Jaakko
- 6323-6331 Efficiency analysis of Chinese industry: A directional distance function approach
by Watanabe, Michio & Tanaka, Katsuya
- 6332-6345 International passenger transport and climate change: A sector analysis in car demand and associated CO2 emissions from 2000 to 2050
by Meyer, I. & Leimbach, M. & Jaeger, C.C.
- 6346-6353 Major oil exporters may profit rather than lose, in a carbon-constrained world
by Persson, Tobias A. & Azar, C. & Johansson, D. & Lindgren, K.
- 6354-6363 Energy productivity improvements and the rebound effect: An overview of the state of knowledge
by Dimitropoulos, John
- 6364-6382 Assessing the date of the global oil peak: The need to use 2P reserves
by Bentley, R.W. & Mannan, S.A. & Wheeler, S.J.
- 6383-6394 New prospects in the political economy of inner-Caspian hydrocarbons and western energy corridor through Turkey
by Bilgin, Mert
- 6395-6401 A computer-based system for environmental impact assessment (EIA) applications to energy power stations in Turkey: CEDINFO
by Say, Nuriye Peker & Yucel, Muzaffer & Yilmazer, Mehmet
- 6402-6412 Is small beautiful? A multicriteria assessment of small-scale energy technology applications in local governments
by Burton, Jonathan & Hubacek, Klaus
- 6413-6430 The energy-irrigation nexus and its impact on groundwater markets in eastern Indo-Gangetic basin: Evidence from West Bengal, India
by Mukherji, Aditi
- 6431-6444 Technological learning in offshore wind energy: Different roles of the government
by Smit, Thijs & Junginger, Martin & Smits, Ruud
- 6445-6456 Scenario analysis on CO2 emissions reduction potential in China's electricity sector
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Chen, Jining
- 6457-6466 Calculating economy-wide energy intensity decline rate: The role of sectoral output and energy shares
by Baksi, Soham & Green, Chris
- 6467-6477 Research, development, demonstration, and early deployment policies for advanced-coal technology in China
by Zhao, Lifeng & Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 6478-6490 Lessons learned from Brazilian natural gas industry reform
by Mathias, Melissa Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre
- 6491-6505 Forecasting based on sectoral energy consumption of GHGs in Turkey and mitigation policies
by Sozen, Adnan & Gulseven, Zafer & Arcaklioglu, Erol
- 6506-6513 Exploring the oil price and real GDP nexus for a small island economy, the Fiji Islands
by Prasad, Arti & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Jashwini
- 6514-6525 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by inducing energy conservation and distributed generation from elimination of electric utility customer charges
by Pearce, Joshua M. & Harris, Paul J.
- 6526-6534 Environmental considerations in energy planning for the Amazon region: Downstream effects of dams
by Manyari, Waleska Valenca & de Carvalho Jr., Osmar Abilio
- 6535-6545 A policy proposal for the introduction of solar home systems in East Timor
by Bond, M. & Fuller, R.J. & Aye, Lu
- 6546-6548 Climate change drives wind turbines
by Yang, Ming
- 6549-6553 Modelling oil price volatility
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 6554-6555 Energy and American Society--Thirteen Myths, B. Sovacool, M. Brown (Eds.). Springer, Berlin (2007, ISBN: 978-1-4020-5563-8, 371pp., $79.95
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 11
- 5261-5262 Alan Manne
by Stephan, G.
- 5263-5266 Introduction to this issue
by Thalmann, Philippe
- 5267-5286 The implications of the historical decline in US energy intensity for long-run CO2 emission projections
by Sue Wing, Ian & Eckaus, Richard S.
- 5287-5297 Measuring the value of induced technological change
by Gerlagh, Reyer
- 5298-5309 Integrated assessment of global climate change with learning-by-doing and energy-related research and development
by Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter
- 5310-5326 Carbon dioxide emission scenarios for the USA
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 5327-5336 A MERGE model with endogenous technological change and the cost of carbon stabilization
by Kypreos, Socrates
- 5337-5345 Impact assessment of emissions stabilization scenarios with and without induced technological change
by Kemfert, Claudia & Truong, Truong
- 5346-5353 Forestry and the carbon market response to stabilize climate
by Tavoni, Massimo & Sohngen, Brent & Bosetti, Valentina
- 5354-5369 Climate change, mitigation and adaptation with uncertainty and learning
by Ingham, Alan & Ma, Jie & Ulph, Alistair
- 5370-5383 Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone
by Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C.
- 5384-5392 Linking extreme climate events and economic impacts: Examples from the Swiss Alps
by Beniston, Martin
- 5393-5398 History and policy of biodiesel in Brazil
by Pousa, Gabriella P.A.G. & Santos, Andre L.F. & Suarez, Paulo A.Z.
- 5399-5402 How the next US president should slow global warming
by Lokey, Elizabeth
- 5403-5410 The national security dividend of global carbon mitigation
by Mignone, Bryan K.
- 5411-5421 Can one say ethanol is a real threat to gasoline?
by Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto & Delgado, Fernanda
- 5422-5432 Environmental assessment of the Greek transport sector
by Koroneos, C. & Nanaki, E.
- 5433-5435 New sources will drive global emissions
by Stauffer, Hoff
- 5436-5446 Trade pattern change impact on industrial CO2 emissions in Taiwan
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Chen, Yen-Yin & Huang, Yun-Hsun
- 5447-5456 Sectoral energy consumption by source and economic growth in Turkey
by Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih
- 5457-5465 Energy comes home
by Aune, Margrethe
- 5466-5480 Differing perspectives of major oil firms on future energy developments: An illustrative framework
by Chang, Youngho & Yong, Jiayun
- 5481-5495 Lessons for effective renewable electricity policy from Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom
by Lipp, Judith
- 5496-5504 Changing structure of income indoor air pollution relationship in India
by Kavi Kumar, K.S. & Viswanathan, Brinda
- 5505-5514 Solving the oil independence problem: Is it possible?
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 5515-5525 Local-scale analysis of carbon mitigation strategies: Tompkins County, New York, USA
by Vadas, Timothy M. & Fahey, Timothy J. & Sherman, Ruth E. & Kay, David
- 5526-5534 Enabling optimal energy options under the Clean Development Mechanism
by Gilau, Asmerom M. & Van Buskirk, Robert & Small, Mitchell J.
- 5535-5540 Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 5541-5548 Implementation of voluntary agreements for energy efficiency in China
by Hu, Yuan
- 5549-5561 Stakeholder opinion on constrained 2030 bioenergy scenarios for North West England
by Upham, Paul & Speakman, Dorian
- 5562-5570 An evaluation of possible EU air transport emissions trading scheme allocation methods
by Morrell, Peter
- 5571-5575 Is the choice of renewable portfolio standards random?
by Huang, Ming-Yuan & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Carter, Douglas R. & Langholtz, Matthew H.
- 5576-5584 Electricity produced from renewable energy sources--What target are we aiming for?
by Verhaegen, Karolien & Meeus, Leonardo & Delvaux, Bram & Belmans, Ronnie
- 5585-5590 Development of assessment model for demand-side management investment programs in Korea
by Lee, Deok Ki & Park, Sang Yong & Park, Soo Uk