December 2009, Volume 37, Issue 12
- 5612-5622 Generation adequacy and transmission interconnection in regional electricity markets
by Cepeda, Mauricio & Saguan, Marcelo & Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie
- 5623-5635 Sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia
- 5636-5649 Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?
by Catton, Will
- 5650-5661 GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
- 5662-5674 Analysis of tax incentives for energy-efficient durables in the EU
by Markandya, Anil & Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni & Mudgal, Shailendra & Tinetti, Benoit
- 5675-5686 Biomass supply in EU27 from 2010 to 2030
by Panoutsou, Calliope & Eleftheriadis, John & Nikolaou, Anastasia
- 5687-5693 An outlook for sustainable forest bioenergy production in the Lake States
by Becker, Dennis R. & Skog, Kenneth & Hellman, Allison & Halvorsen, Kathleen E. & Mace, Terry
- 5694-5703 Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant
by Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar
- 5704-5716 Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?
by Pointvogl, Andreas
- 5717-5731 Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?
by Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 5732-5743 Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar
- 5744-5751 A critical assessment of energy accident studies
by Felder, Frank A.
- 5752-5763 A hierarchical decision making model for the prioritization of distributed generation technologies: A case study for Iran
by Zangeneh, Ali & Jadid, Shahram & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan
- 5764-5775 Energy [R]evolution 2008--a sustainable world energy perspective
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Teske, Sven & Simon, Sonja & Pregger, Thomas & Graus, Wina & Blomen, Eliane & Schmid, Stephan & Schäfer, Oliver
- 5776-5786 An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 5787-5795 Energy prices, volatility, and the stock market: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 5796-5802 Threshold effect of the economic growth rate on the renewable energy development from a change in energy price: Evidence from OECD countries
by Chang, Ting-Huan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chih
- 5803-5813 Eating energy--Identifying possibilities for reduced energy use in the future food supply system
by Wallgren, Christine & Höjer, Mattias
- 5814-5830 Efficiency analysis of energy networks: An international survey of regulators
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
November 2009, Volume 37, Issue 11
- 4177-4188 Does weather explain cost and quality performance? An analysis of UK electricity distribution companies
by Yu, William & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 4189-4207 Electricity privatizations in Sahel: A U-turn?
by Gualberti, Giorgio & Alves, Luis & Micangeli, Andrea & da Graça Carvalho, Maria
- 4208-4219 Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications
by Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 4220-4230 Future bio-energy potential under various natural constraints
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper & Stehfest, Elke
- 4231-4239 Double-sided auction mechanism design in electricity based on maximizing social welfare
by Zou, Xiaoyan
- 4240-4250 Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives
by Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S.
- 4251-4258 Oil and the political economy of energy
by Matutinovic, Igor
- 4259-4266 The resilience of the Indian economy to rising oil prices as a validation test for a global energy-environment-economy CGE model
by Guivarch, Céline & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Crassous, Renaud
- 4267-4272 The efficiency of the crude oil markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 4273-4283 Applying environmental-behaviour concepts to renewable energy siting controversy: Reflections on a longitudinal bioenergy case study
by Upham, Paul
- 4284-4292 Germany and energy security in the 2000s: Rise and fall of a policy issue?
by Duffield, John S.
- 4293-4302 The greenhouse gas regional inventory project (GRIP): Designing and employing a regional greenhouse gas measurement tool for stakeholder use
by Carney, Sebastian & Shackley, Simon
- 4303-4312 Water: A key resource in energy production
by Rio Carrillo, Anna Mercè & Frei, Christoph
- 4313-4319 Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi
- 4320-4328 Towards a higher share of distributed generation in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 4329-4336 Intra- and extra-union flexibility in meeting the European Union's emission reduction targets
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 4337-4344 Correlation for the estimation of the cetane number of biodiesel fuels and implications on the iodine number
by Lapuerta, Magín & Rodríguez-Fernández, José & de Mora, Emilio Font
- 4345-4363 Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China
by Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K.
- 4364-4372 Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 4373-4378 Coal restructuring in Spain: Continuity and uncertainty?
by Rabanal, Nuria G.
- 4379-4390 A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation
by Guille, Christophe & Gross, George
- 4391-4396 An empirical analysis of petroleum demand for Indonesia: An application of the cointegration approach
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 4397-4406 A model based on stochastic dynamic programming for determining China's optimal strategic petroleum reserve policy
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 4407-4416 International renewable energy policy--between marginalization and initial approaches
by Hirschl, Bernd
- 4417-4427 Modelling demand for crude oil products in Spain
by Pedregal, D.J. & Dejuán, O. & Gómez, N. & Tobarra, M.A.
- 4428-4441 Regional energy resource development and energy security under CO2 emission constraint in the greater Mekong sub-region countries (GMS)
by Watcharejyothin, Mayurachat & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4442-4453 Offshore wind power in the US: Regulatory issues and models for regulation
by Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J.
- 4454-4462 The rise and fall of GO trading in European renewable energy policy: The role of advocacy and policy framing
by Nilsson, Måns & Nilsson, Lars J. & Ericsson, Karin
- 4463-4473 Planning of energy system management and GHG-emission control in the Municipality of Beijing--An inexact-dynamic stochastic programming model
by Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H.
- 4474-4481 Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union
by Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena
- 4482-4492 Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East
by Bilgin, Mert
- 4493-4499 Innovation and the price of wind energy in the US
by Berry, David
- 4500-4513 Rejecting renewables: The socio-technical impediments to renewable electricity in the United States
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4514-4522 An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain
by Nasiri, Fuzhan & Zaccour, Georges
- 4523-4539 Transport sector CO2 emissions growth in Asia: Underlying factors and policy options
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish
- 4540-4548 International experiences of ethanol as transport fuel: Policy implications for India
by Pohit, Sanjib & Biswas, Pradip Kumar & Kumar, Rajesh & Jha, Jaya
- 4549-4556 A regional energy paradox--the case of Central Norway
by Sandsmark, Maria
- 4557-4573 A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes
by Mundaca, Luis & Neij, Lena
- 4574-4582 Does regulation stimulate productivity? The effect of air quality policies on the efficiency of US power plants
by Fleishman, Rachel & Alexander, Rob & Bretschneider, Stuart & Popp, David
- 4583-4594 Core business concentration vs. corporate diversification in the US electric utility industry: Synergy and deregulation effects
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Shang, Jennifer
- 4595-4603 Emission trading schemes: potential revenue effects, compliance costs and overall tax policy issues
by Pope, Jeff & Owen, Anthony D.
- 4604-4614 Identifying predictors of attitudes towards local onshore wind development with reference to an English case study
by Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard
- 4615-4623 Diversification of oil import sources and energy security: A key strategy or an elusive objective?
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 4624-4632 Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods
by Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R.
- 4633-4644 Negotiated settlements and the National Energy Board in Canada
by Doucet, Joseph & Littlechild, Stephen
- 4645-4657 Universalization of access to modern energy services in Indian households--Economic and policy analysis
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle
- 4658-4671 Catalonia's energy metabolism: Using the MuSIASEM approach at different scales
by Ramos-Martín, Jesús & Cañellas-Boltà, Sílvia & Giampietro, Mario & Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 4672-4678 Expanding opportunities: Strategic buying of utilities in new EU member states
by LaBelle, Michael
- 4679-4688 Welfare and competition effects of electricity interconnection between Ireland and Great Britain
by Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura
- 4689-4699 A decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from energy use: Turkish case
by Ipek Tunç, G. & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & AkbostancI, Elif
- 4700-4710 Resource nationalism and credit growth in FSU countries
by Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Nygaard, Christian
- 4711-4719 Environmental impacts of the infrastructure for district heating in urban neighbourhoods
by Oliver-Solà, Jordi & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 4720-4729 China's fuel economy standards for passenger vehicles: Rationale, policy process, and impacts
by Oliver, Hongyan H. & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Tian, Donglian & Zhang, Jinhua
- 4730-4736 Penetration of solar power without storage
by Stodola, Nathan & Modi, Vijay
- 4737-4742 Electric energy saving potential by substitution of domestic refrigerators in Mexico
by Arroyo-Cabañas, F.G. & Aguillón-Martínez, J.E. & Ambríz-García, J.J. & Canizal, G.
- 4743-4752 Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation
by De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William
- 4753-4760 Innovative private micro-hydro power development in Rwanda
by Pigaht, Maurice & van der Plas, Robert J.
- 4761-4770 A variant of the Hubbert curve for world oil production forecasts
by Maggio, G. & Cacciola, G.
- 4771-4778 A comparative study on the energy policies in Japan and Malaysia in fulfilling their nations' obligations towards the Kyoto Protocol
by Lau, Lee Chung & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 4779-4786 Study of the Spanish R&D&I Plan 2004-2007 in energy
by Guerrero-Lemus, Ricardo & Díaz-Herrera, Bruno & Martínez-Duart, José Manuel
- 4787-4796 Energy saving and energy efficiency concepts for policy making
by Oikonomou, V. & Becchis, F. & Steg, L. & Russolillo, D.
- 4797-4808 Oil and natural gas prices and greenhouse gas emission mitigation
by van Ruijven, Bas & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 4809-4818 How reasonable are oil production scenarios from public agencies?
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell
- 4819-4826 Can environmental investment and expenditure enhance financial performance of US electric utility firms under the clean air act amendment of 1990?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 4827-4833 Future projection of the energy dependency of Turkey using artificial neural network
by Sözen, Adnan
- 4834-4850 Gradual reforms and the emergence of energy market in China: Evidence from tests for convergence of energy prices
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John
- 4851-4862 A real option-based simulation model to evaluate investments in pump storage plants
by Muche, Thomas
- 4863-4873 Historical carbon budget of the brazilian ethanol program
by Pacca, Sergio & Moreira, José R.
- 4874-4883 Renewable energy sources (RES) projects and their barriers on a regional scale: The case study of wind parks in the Dodecanese islands, Greece
by Oikonomou, Emmanouil K. & Kilias, Vassilios & Goumas, Aggelos & Rigopoulos, Alexandrous & Karakatsani, Eirini & Damasiotis, Markos & Papastefanakis, Dimitrios & Marini, Natassa
- 4884-4893 The environmental and efficiency effects of restructuring on the electric power sector in the United States: An empirical analysis
by Sharabaroff, Alexander & Boyd, Roy & Chimeli, Ariaster
- 4894-4900 Job creation due to nuclear power resurgence in the United States
by Kenley, C.R. & Klingler, R.D. & Plowman, C.M. & Soto, R. & Turk, R.J. & Baker, R.L. & Close, S.A. & McDonnell, V.L. & Paul, S.W. & Rabideau, L.R. & Rao, S.S. & Reilly, B.P.
- 4901-4909 A trend fixed on firstly and seasonal adjustment model combined with the [epsilon]-SVR for short-term forecasting of electricity demand
by Wang, Jianzhou & Zhu, Wenjin & Zhang, Wenyu & Sun, Donghuai
- 4910-4918 Solar lanterns for domestic lighting in India: Viability of central charging station model
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 4919-4926 Analysis of technology transfer in CDM projects: An update
by Seres, Stephen & Haites, Erik & Murphy, Kevin
- 4927-4942 Uncertainty in the learning rates of energy technologies: An experiment in a global multi-regional energy system model
by Rout, Ullash K. & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe & Voß, Alfred
- 4943-4948 Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions
by Wood, Richard
- 4949-4958 Opportunities for low carbon sustainability in large commercial buildings in China
by Jiang, Ping & Keith Tovey, N.
- 4959-4965 A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies
by Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur
- 4966-4979 The evolution of flexibility mechanisms for achieving European renewable energy targets 2020--ex-ante evaluation of the principle mechanisms
by Klessmann, Corinna
- 4980-4986 Biofuels development in Sub-Saharan Africa: Are the policies conducive?
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Msiska, Frederick B.M. & Madjera, Michael
- 4987-4996 Technology learning for renewable energy: Implications for South Africa's long-term mitigation scenarios
by Winkler, Harald & Hughes, Alison & Haw, Mary
October 2009, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 3711-3713 Fuel economy, vehicle use and other factors affecting CO2 emissions from transport
by Schipper, Lee
- 3714-3732 A case study in data audit and modelling methodology--Australia
by Apelbaum, John
- 3733-3742 Measurement of CO2 emissions from road freight transport: A review of UK experience
by McKinnon, A.C. & Piecyk, M.I.
- 3743-3751 Trends in truck freight energy use and carbon emissions in selected OECD countries from 1973 to 2005
by Kamakaté, Fatumata & Schipper, Lee
- 3752-3757 Energy intensity of maritime trades: Evidences from the EX-TREMIS database
by Chiffi, Cosimo & Fiorello, Davide
- 3758-3768 IEA Mobility Model (MoMo) and its use in the ETP 2008
by Fulton, Lew & Cazzola, Pierpaolo & Cuenot, François
- 3769-3778 Fuel demand on UK roads and dieselisation of fuel economy
by Bonilla, David
- 3779-3789 Fuel efficiency of the Austrian passenger vehicle fleet--Analysis of trends in the technological profile and related impacts on CO2 emissions
by Meyer, I. & Wessely, S.
- 3790-3802 How private car purchasing trends offset efficiency gains and the successful energy policy response
by Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Howley, Martin & Cunningham, Stephen & Bazilian, Morgan
- 3803-3811 Structure and impacts of fuel economy standards for passenger cars in China
by Wagner, David Vance & An, Feng & Wang, Cheng
- 3812-3822 Atmospheric emissions from road transportation in India
by Baidya, S. & Borken-Kleefeld, J.
- 3823-3831 IEA policies--G8 recommendations and an afterwards
by Onoda, Takao
- 3832-3842 CO2 emissions from new cars and vehicle weight in Europe; How the EU regulation could have been avoided and how to reach it?
by Cuenot, François
- 3843-3853 Examining fuel economy and carbon standards for light vehicles
by Plotkin, Steven E.
- 3854-3862 Energy policy in transport and transport policy
by Van Dender, Kurt
- 3863-3871 Will a radical transport pricing reform jeopardize the ambitious EU climate change objectives?
by Proost, Stef & Delhaye, Eef & Nijs, Wouter & Regemorter, Denise Van
- 3872-3879 Assessment of small hydropower (SHP) development in Turkey: Laws, regulations and EU policy perspective
by Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal
- 3880-3882 The Apollo fallacy and its effect on US energy policy
by Grossman, Peter Z.
- 3883-3889 Economic evaluation of coalbed methane production in China
by Luo, Dongkun & Dai, Youjin
- 3890-3898 Argentinean soy-based biodiesel: An introduction to production and impacts
by Tomei, Julia & Upham, Paul
- 3899-3905 Expansion of isolated electrical systems in the Amazon: An approach using fuzzy multi-objective mathematical programming
by Bitar, Sandro D.B. & da Costa Junior, Carlos T. & Barreiros, José A.L. & Neto, João C. do L.
- 3906-3913 On the excess co-movement of commodity prices--A note about the role of fundamental factors in short-run dynamics
by Lescaroux, François
- 3914-3924 Accounting for early action in the European Union Emission Trading Scheme
by Arto, Iñaki & Gallastegui, Carmen & Ansuategi, Alberto
- 3925-3940 Exploring the potential of wind energy for a coastal state
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Yang, Min-How
- 3941-3950 Total-factor energy productivity growth of regions in Japan
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3951-3958 Connecting political economies of energy in South Africa
by Büscher, Bram
- 3959-3966 Structural breaks and energy efficiency in Fiji
by Bhaskara Rao, B. & Rao, Gyaneshwar
- 3967-3977 Does EU ETS lead to emission reductions through trade? The case of the Swedish emissions trading sector participants
by Sandoff, Anders & Schaad, Gabriela
- 3978-3983 Cointegration and the demand for gasoline
by Bhaskara Rao, B. & Rao, Gyaneshwar
- 3984-3992 Consumer-supplier-government triangular relations: Rethinking the UK policy path for carbon emissions reduction from the UK residential sector
by Parag, Yael & Darby, Sarah
- 3993-4002 An economic assessment of potential ethanol production pathways in Ireland
by Deverell, Rory & McDonnell, Kevin & Ward, Shane & Devlin, Ger
- 4003-4010 Aviation fuel and future oil production scenarios
by Nygren, Emma & Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael
- 4011-4020 Identification and analysis of local and regional impacts from the introduction of biodiesel production in the state of Piauí
by Santos, Omar Inacio Benedetti & Rathmann, Regis
- 4021-4028 Renewable energy consumption and income in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 4029-4037 Russian gas exports have potential to grow through 2020
by Fernandez, Rafael
- 4038-4048 Environmental support, energy security and economic growth in Japan
by Gasparatos, Alexandros & Gadda, Tatiana
- 4049-4054 Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network
by Geem, Zong Woo & Roper, William E.
- 4055-4065 The influence of home-site factors on residents' willingness to pay: An application for power generation from scrubland in Galicia, Spain
by Soliño, Mario & Farizo, Begoña A. & Campos, Pablo
- 4066-4078 The impact of geography on energy infrastructure costs
by Zvoleff, Alex & Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Huh, Woonghee Tim & Modi, Vijay
- 4079-4085 Evaluation of the energy efficiency evolution in the European road freight transport sector
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
- 4086-4097 Licensing of nuclear power plants: The case of Sweden in an international comparison
by Michanek, Gabriel & Söderholm, Patrik
- 4098-4103 Bootstrapped efficiency measures of oil blocks in Angola
by Barros, C.P. & Assaf, A.
- 4104-4113 Energy consumption, energy savings, and emission analysis in Malaysian office buildings
by Saidur, R.
- 4114-4131 Analysing comparable greenhouse gas mitigation efforts for Annex I countries
by den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & van Vliet, Jasper
- 4132-4144 An agent-based analysis of the German electricity market with transmission capacity constraints
by Veit, Daniel J. & Weidlich, Anke & Krafft, Jacob A.
- 4145-4154 Profits or preferences? Assessing the adoption of residential solar thermal technologies
by Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim
- 4155-4166 Employment benefits of electricity generation: A comparative assessment of lignite and natural gas power plants in Greece
by Tourkolias, C. & Mirasgedis, S. & Damigos, D. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 4167-4175 Aggregate demand for electricity in South Africa: An analysis using the bounds testing approach to cointegration
by Amusa, Hammed & Amusa, Kafayat & Mabugu, Ramos
September 2009, Volume 37, Issue 9
- 3297-3300 New Zealand energy strategy--Introduction to the energy policy special issue
by Krumdieck, Susan
- 3301-3313 Strategic analysis methodology for energy systems with remote island case study
by Krumdieck, Susan & Hamm, Andreas
- 3314-3324 Carbon capture and storage: Fundamental thermodynamics and current technology
by Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G. & Mason, I.G.
- 3325-3335 System-level energy efficiency is the greatest barrier to development of the hydrogen economy
by Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3336-3347 Economic efficiency of solar hot water policy in New Zealand
by Gillingham, Kenneth
- 3348-3357 Public perceptions of wind energy developments: Case studies from New Zealand
by Graham, Jessica B. & Stephenson, Janet R. & Smith, Inga J.
- 3358-3369 Distributed small-scale wind in New Zealand: Advantages, barriers and policy support instruments
by Barry, Martin & Chapman, Ralph
- 3370-3376 Efficiency improvement for geothermal power generation to meet summer peak demand
by Imroz Sohel, M. & Sellier, Mathieu & Brackney, Larry J. & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3377-3386 Feasibility study into the potential for gasification plant in the New Zealand wood processing industry
by Penniall, C.L. & Williamson, C.J.
- 3387-3399 Warm homes: Drivers of the demand for heating in the residential sector in New Zealand
by Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O'Dea, Des & Free, Sarah & O'Sullivan, Kimberley
- 3400-3408 Compressed air system best practice programmes: What needs to change to secure long-term energy savings for New Zealand?
by Neale, James R. & Kamp, Peter J.J.
- 3409-3417 Government procurement of peak capacity in the New Zealand electricity market
by Poletti, Steve
- 3418-3427 SmartGrid: Future networks for New Zealand power systems incorporating distributed generation
by Nair, Nirmal-Kumar C. & Zhang, Lixi
- 3428-3437 Algal capture of carbon dioxide; biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy
by Packer, Mike
- 3438-3447 Carbon emission offsets for aviation-generated emissions due to international travel to and from New Zealand
by Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J.
- 3448-3454 Impacts of a United States' biofuel policy on New Zealand's agricultural sector
by Saunders, Caroline & Kaye-Blake, William & Marshall, Liz & Greenhalgh, Suzie & de Aragao Pereira, Mariana
- 3455-3462 The feasibility of long range battery electric cars in New Zealand
by Duke, Mike & Andrews, Deborah & Anderson, Timothy
- 3463-3466 Design issues in a mandatory greenhouse gas emissions registry for the United States
by Stolaroff, Joshuah K. & Weber, Christopher L. & Scott Matthews, H.
- 3467-3474 Considerations for the selection of an applicable energy efficiency test procedure for electric motors in Malaysia: Lessons for other developing countries
by Yanti, P.A.A. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 3475-3483 Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies in the Japanese residential/commercial sectors
by Kondo, Kumiko
- 3484-3488 Implications of the new National Energy Basic Plan for nuclear waste management in Korea
by Ko, Won Il & Kwon, Eun-ha
- 3489-3501 Analysis of energy consumption patterns in multi-family housing in a moderate cold climate
by Filippín, C. & Flores Larsen, S.
- 3502-3512 Direct load control of residential water heaters
by Ericson, Torgeir
- 3513-3519 Reforming minute reserve policy in Germany: A step towards efficient markets?
by Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Wagner, Christian
- 3520-3534 Assessment of demand for natural gas from the electricity sector in India
by Shukla, P.R. & Dhar, Subash & Victor, David G. & Jackson, Mike
- 3535-3544 An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3545-3556 The offshore trend: Structural changes in the wind power sector
by Markard, Jochen & Petersen, Regula
- 3557-3565 Comparison of China's oil import risk: Results based on portfolio theory and a diversification index approach
by Wu, Gang & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 3566-3579 Analysis of the efficiency of the Iberian power futures market
by Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 3580-3595 Pathways to commercial wind power in the US, Europe and Japan: The role of demonstration projects and field trials in the innovation process
by Harborne, Paul & Hendry, Chris
- 3596-3607 Offshore wind energy development in the exclusive economic zone: Legal and policy supports and impediments in Germany and the US
by Portman, Michelle E. & Duff, John A. & Köppel, Johann & Reisert, Jessica & Higgins, Megan E.
- 3608-3620 Rebound and disinvestment effects in refined oil consumption and supply resulting from an increase in energy efficiency in the Scottish commercial transport sector
by Anson, Sam & Turner, Karen
- 3621-3626 Cornerstones of a renewable energy law for emerging markets in South America
by Kissel, Johannes M. & Hanitsch, Rolf & Krauter, Stefan C.W.
- 3627-3634 Predicting fuelwood prices in Greece with the use of ARIMA models, artificial neural networks and a hybrid ARIMA-ANN model
by Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Ioannou, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos
- 3635-3644 Energy and water tradeoffs in enhancing food security: A selective international assessment
by Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Maraseni, Tek Narayan & Maroulis, Jerry & Hafeez, Mohsin
- 3645-3649 Estimation of global solar radiation on horizontal surfaces in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
by El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Ghamdi, A.A. & Al-Hazmi, F.S. & Faidah, Adel S.
- 3650-3658 Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Ping, H.W. & Jahirul, M.I. & Mekhilef, S. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 3659-3664 A wind-PV-battery hybrid power system at Sitakunda in Bangladesh
by Nandi, Sanjoy Kumar & Ghosh, Himangshu Ranjan
- 3665-3672 Efficient investment signals for distributed generation
by Vogel, Philip
- 3673-3680 Parametric cost-benefit analysis for the installation of photovoltaic parks in the island of Cyprus
by Poullikkas, Andreas
- 3681-3692 Market power in the Nordic electricity wholesale market: A survey of the empirical evidence
by Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P.
- 3693-3700 Analysis of impacts of wind integration in the Tamil Nadu grid
by George, Mel & Banerjee, Rangan
- 3701-3705 Review of the 2008 UNFCCC meeting in Poznan
by Lovett, Jon C. & Hofman, Peter S. & Morsink, Karlijn & Torres, Arturo Balderas & Clancy, Joy S. & Krabbendam, Koos
- 3706-3707 Jonathan Stern, Editor, Natural Gas in Asia: The Challenges of Growth in China, India, Japan, and Korea (Second Edition), Oxford University Press, Oxford (2008), p. 416
by Nel, Willem P.
- 3708-3708 Corrigendum to "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 799-812]
by Hamedi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza
- 3709-3709 Corrigendum to "Batteries: Higher energy density than gasoline?" [Energy policy 37 (2009) 2639-2641]
by Fischer, M. & Weber, M. & Schwartz, P.V.
August 2009, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 2839-2841 Are forestation, bio-char and landfilled biomass adequate offsets for the climate effects of burning fossil fuels?
by Reijnders, L.
- 2842-2846 Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
- 2847-2857 Direct employment in the wind energy sector: An EU study
by Blanco, Maria Isabel & Rodrigues, Glória
- 2858-2869 Climate change and energy policies, coal and coalmine methane in China
by Yang, Ming
- 2870-2880 Future energy efficiency improvements within the US department of defense: Incentives and barriers
by Umstattd, Ryan J.
- 2881-2888 Costly myths: An analysis of idling beliefs and behavior in personal motor vehicles
by Carrico, Amanda R. & Padgett, Paul & Vandenbergh, Michael P. & Gilligan, Jonathan & Wallston, Kenneth A.