2007, Volume 35, Issue 11
- 5310-5326 Carbon dioxide emission scenarios for the USA
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 5327-5336 A MERGE model with endogenous technological change and the cost of carbon stabilization
by Kypreos, Socrates
- 5337-5345 Impact assessment of emissions stabilization scenarios with and without induced technological change
by Kemfert, Claudia & Truong, Truong
- 5346-5353 Forestry and the carbon market response to stabilize climate
by Tavoni, Massimo & Sohngen, Brent & Bosetti, Valentina
- 5354-5369 Climate change, mitigation and adaptation with uncertainty and learning
by Ingham, Alan & Ma, Jie & Ulph, Alistair
- 5370-5383 Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone
by Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C.
- 5384-5392 Linking extreme climate events and economic impacts: Examples from the Swiss Alps
by Beniston, Martin
- 5393-5398 History and policy of biodiesel in Brazil
by Pousa, Gabriella P.A.G. & Santos, Andre L.F. & Suarez, Paulo A.Z.
- 5399-5402 How the next US president should slow global warming
by Lokey, Elizabeth
- 5403-5410 The national security dividend of global carbon mitigation
by Mignone, Bryan K.
- 5411-5421 Can one say ethanol is a real threat to gasoline?
by Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto & Delgado, Fernanda
- 5422-5432 Environmental assessment of the Greek transport sector
by Koroneos, C. & Nanaki, E.
- 5433-5435 New sources will drive global emissions
by Stauffer, Hoff
- 5436-5446 Trade pattern change impact on industrial CO2 emissions in Taiwan
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Chen, Yen-Yin & Huang, Yun-Hsun
- 5447-5456 Sectoral energy consumption by source and economic growth in Turkey
by Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih
- 5457-5465 Energy comes home
by Aune, Margrethe
- 5466-5480 Differing perspectives of major oil firms on future energy developments: An illustrative framework
by Chang, Youngho & Yong, Jiayun
- 5481-5495 Lessons for effective renewable electricity policy from Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom
by Lipp, Judith
- 5496-5504 Changing structure of income indoor air pollution relationship in India
by Kavi Kumar, K.S. & Viswanathan, Brinda
- 5505-5514 Solving the oil independence problem: Is it possible?
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 5515-5525 Local-scale analysis of carbon mitigation strategies: Tompkins County, New York, USA
by Vadas, Timothy M. & Fahey, Timothy J. & Sherman, Ruth E. & Kay, David
- 5526-5534 Enabling optimal energy options under the Clean Development Mechanism
by Gilau, Asmerom M. & Van Buskirk, Robert & Small, Mitchell J.
- 5535-5540 Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 5541-5548 Implementation of voluntary agreements for energy efficiency in China
by Hu, Yuan
- 5549-5561 Stakeholder opinion on constrained 2030 bioenergy scenarios for North West England
by Upham, Paul & Speakman, Dorian
- 5562-5570 An evaluation of possible EU air transport emissions trading scheme allocation methods
by Morrell, Peter
- 5571-5575 Is the choice of renewable portfolio standards random?
by Huang, Ming-Yuan & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Carter, Douglas R. & Langholtz, Matthew H.
- 5576-5584 Electricity produced from renewable energy sources--What target are we aiming for?
by Verhaegen, Karolien & Meeus, Leonardo & Delvaux, Bram & Belmans, Ronnie
- 5585-5590 Development of assessment model for demand-side management investment programs in Korea
by Lee, Deok Ki & Park, Sang Yong & Park, Soo Uk
- 5591-5600 Analysis of economic characteristics of a tariff system for thermal energy activities
by Banovac, Eraldo & Gelo, Tomislav & Simurina, Jurica
- 5601-5613 Impact of the oil price and fiscal facilities on offshore mining at the Dutch Continental Shelf
by ten Cate, Arie & Mulder, Machiel
- 5614-5621 Electricity spot price dynamics: Beyond financial models
by Guthrie, Graeme & Videbeck, Steen
- 5622-5629 The effectiveness of energy efficiency improvement in a developing country: Rebound effect of residential electricity use in South Korea
by Jin, Sang-Hyeon
- 5630-5642 A reactor-level analysis of busbar costs for US nuclear plants, 1970-2005
by Koomey, Jonathan & Hultman, Nathan E.
- 5643-5655 Fuzzy possibilistic model for medium-term power generation planning with environmental criteria
by Muela, E. & Schweickardt, G. & Garces, F.
- 5656-5670 A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks
by Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza
- 5671-5691 Using biomass for climate change mitigation and oil use reduction
by Gustavsson, L. & Holmberg, J. & Dornburg, V. & Sathre, R. & Eggers, T. & Mahapatra, K. & Marland, G.
- 5692-5701 Potential of hydrogen from oil palm biomass as a source of renewable energy worldwide
by Kelly-Yong, Tau Len & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman & Bhatia, Subhash
- 5702-5707 Estimation of residential electricity demand function in Seoul by correction for sample selection bias
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo Suk & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 5708-5718 A methodology for optimal sizing of autonomous hybrid PV/wind system
by Diaf, S. & Diaf, D. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A.
- 5719-5727 Predicting future UK housing stock and carbon emissions
by Natarajan, Sukumar & Levermore, Geoffrey J.
- 5728-5736 Domestic futures--Which way to a low-carbon housing stock?
by Natarajan, Sukumar & Levermore, Geoffrey J.
- 5737-5746 Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?
by Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard
- 5747-5753 Transposition of the EU cogeneration directive: A vision for Portugal
by Moreira, Nuno Afonso & Monteiro, Eliseu & Ferreira, Sergio
- 5754-5765 A multi-criteria approach to evaluate the natural gas energy systems
by Dinca, Cristian & Badea, Adrian & Rousseaux, Patrick & Apostol, Tiberiu
- 5766-5773 Investment risks under uncertain climate change policy
by Blyth, William & Bradley, Richard & Bunn, Derek & Clarke, Charlie & Wilson, Tom & Yang, Ming
- 5774-5783 Energy policies for increased industrial energy efficiency: Evaluation of a local energy programme for manufacturing SMEs
by Thollander, Patrik & Danestig, Maria & Rohdin, Patrik
- 5784-5794 Organizational human factors as barriers to energy efficiency in electrical motors systems in industry
by Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Xavier, Antonio Augusto de Paula
- 5795-5805 China and the relationship between the oil price and the dollar
by Benassy-Quere, Agnes & Mignon, Valerie & Penot, Alexis
- 5806-5818 The Commons revisited: The tragedy continues
by Lloyd, Bob
- 5819-5828 Investment incentives in the Korean electricity market
by Park, Jung-Yeon & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beum & Koh, Kyung-Ho & Bunn, Derek W.
- 5829-5835 Short-run and long-run elasticities of import demand for crude oil in Turkey
by Altinay, Galip
- 5836-5854 The influence of perceived uncertainty on entrepreneurial action in emerging renewable energy technology; biomass gasification projects in the Netherlands
by Meijer, Ineke S.M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Koppenjan, Joop F.M.
- 5855-5864 Tracking electricity generation attributes in Europe
by Lise, W. & Timpe, C. & Jansen, J.C. & ten Donkelaar, M.
- 5865-5875 An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles: The case of natural gas vehicles
by Yeh, Sonia
- 5876-5891 An estimation of cogeneration potential by using refinery residuals in Mexico
by Marin-Sanchez, J.E. & Rodriguez-Toral, M.A.
- 5892-5900 Using LMDI method to analyze the change of China's industrial CO2 emissions from final fuel use: An empirical analysis
by Liu, Lan-Cui & Fan, Ying & Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 5901-5908 A real option analysis of investments in hydropower--The case of Norway
by Kjaerland, Frode
- 5909-5917 Market risks and oilfield ownership--Refining oil and gas disclosures
by Kretzschmar, Gavin L. & Misund, Bard & Hatherly, David
- 5918-5930 Evaluating fuel ethanol feedstocks from energy policy perspectives: A comparative energy assessment of corn and corn stover
by Lavigne, Amanda & Powers, Susan E.
- 5931-5937 Ensuring emergency power for critical municipal services with natural gas-fired combined heat and power (CHP) systems: A cost-benefit analysis of a preemptive strategy
by Jackson, Jerry
- 5938-5952 The energy-climate challenge: Recent trends in CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
by Quadrelli, Roberta & Peterson, Sierra
- 5953-5957 Loss aversion and price volatility as determinants of attitude towards and preference for variable price in the Swedish electricity market
by Juliusson, E. Asgeir & Gamble, Amelie & Garling, Tommy
- 5958-5963 Renewable corn-ethanol and energy security
by Eaves, James & Eaves, Stephen
2007, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 4772-4778 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and output in France
by Ang, James B.
- 4779-4798 CDM potential of bagasse cogeneration in India
by Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel
- 4799-4811 The potential of gas-to-liquid technology in the energy market: The case of Qatar
by Chedid, R. & Kobrosly, M. & Ghajar, R.
- 4812-4825 Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector
by Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels
- 4826-4838 Compact or spread-out cities: Urban planning, taxation, and the vulnerability to transportation shocks
by Gusdorf, Francois & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 4839-4846 Carbon-neutral economy with fossil fuel-based hydrogen energy and carbon materials
by Halloran, John W.
- 4847-4868 Energy management in Lucknow city
by Zia, Hina & Devadas, V.
- 4869-4878 Integration between environmental management and strategic planning in the oil and gas sector
by Magrini, Alessandra & Lins, Luiz dos Santos
- 4879-4892 GIS approach to the definition of capacity and generation ceilings of renewable energy technologies
by Dominguez Bravo, Javier & Garcia Casals, Xavier & Pinedo Pascua, Irene
- 4893-4901 Wind energy development policy and prospects in Lithuania
by Markevicius, Antanas & Katinas, Vladislovas & Marciukaitis, Mantas
- 4902-4908 Estimation of real GDP and unrecorded economy in Turkey based on environmental data
by Karanfil, Fatih & Ozkaya, Ata
- 4909-4918 Lifecycle analysis of different urban transport options for Bangladesh
by Hossain, Ijaz & Gulen, Gurcan
- 4919-4934 Turn of the century refueling: A review of innovations in early gasoline refueling methods and analogies for hydrogen
by Melaina, Marc W.
- 4935-4946 The macro-economic rebound effect and the UK economy
by Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim
- 4947-4958 Electricity disclosure: The troubled birth of a new policy
by Boardman, Brenda & Palmer, Jane
- 4959-4968 An imbalanced development of coal and electricity industries in China
by Wang, Bing
- 4969-4980 The 2 [degree sign]C scenario--A sustainable world energy perspective
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Simon, Sonja & Graus, Wina & Teske, Sven & Zervos, Arthouros & Schafer, Oliver
- 4981-4992 Prediction of net energy consumption based on economic indicators (GNP and GDP) in Turkey
by Sozen, Adnan & Arcaklioglu, Erol
- 4993-5002 Situation of Turkey's energy indicators among the EU member states
by Sozen, Adnan & Nalbant, Muammer
- 5003-5011 Energy saving and CO2 mitigation through restructuring Jordan's transportation sector: The diesel passenger cars scenario
by Al-Hinti, I. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Akash, B. & Abu-Nada, E.
- 5012-5020 Assessment of the Turkish utility sector through energy and exergy analyses
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 5021-5034 The privatization of electricity distribution in Turkey: A legal and economic analysis
by Ulusoy, Ali & Oguz, Fuat
- 5035-5050 Research on the spatial structure of crude oil flow and the characteristics of its flow field in China
by Zhao, Yuan & Hao, Li-Sha & Wan, Lu
- 5051-5059 Analysis of a wind farm's revenue in the British and Spanish markets
by Angarita-Marquez, Jorge L. & Hernandez-Aramburo, Carlos A. & Usaola-Garcia, Julio
- 5060-5063 A mathematical model for the composition of Brazilian ethanol shares for exportation to be blended to gasoline
by Ravagnani, Mauro A.S.S. & Thonern, Werner I. & Caballero, Jose A.
- 5064-5076 Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?
by Domanico, Fabio
- 5077-5079 A note on US royalty relief, rent sharing and offshore oil production
by Hallwood, Paul
- 5080-5090 Electric power industry restructuring and ROE: The case of Korea Electric Power Corporation
by Won, Gu-Hwan
- 5091-5108 Stakeholder perceptions of CO2 capture and storage in Europe: Results from a survey
by Shackley, Simon & Waterman, Holly & Godfroij, Per & Reiner, David & Anderson, Jason & Draxlbauer, Kathy & Flach, Todd
- 5109-5116 Environmental and economic assessment of the chemical absorption process in Korea using the LEAP model
by Song, Ho-Jun & Lee, Seungmoon & Maken, Sanjeev & Ahn, Se-Woong & Park, Jin-Won & Min, Byoungryul & Koh, Wongun
- 5117-5129 Restructuring and generation of electrical energy in the Iberian Peninsula
by Dominguez, E. Fernandez & Bernat, J. Xiberta
- 5130-5135 A model of market power in electricity industries subject to peak load pricing
by Arellano, Maria-Soledad & Serra, Pablo
- 5136-5150 As if Kyoto mattered: The clean development mechanism and transportation
by Christopher Zegras, P.
- 5151-5155 Determination of optimum insulation thicknesses of the external walls and roof (ceiling) for Turkey's different degree-day regions
by Sisman, Nuri & Kahya, Emin & Aras, Nil & Aras, Haydar
- 5156-5170 Multiple calibration decomposition analysis: Energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in the Japanese economy, 1970-1995
by Okushima, Shinichiro & Tamura, Makoto
- 5171-5180 Sustainability of energy production and use in Iran
by Karbassi, A.R. & Abduli, M.A. & Mahin Abdollahzadeh, E.
- 5181-5194 The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics
by Marechal, Kevin
- 5195-5205 Fossil energy savings and GHG mitigation potentials of ethanol as a gasoline substitute in Thailand
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Garivait, Savitri
- 5206-5219 Demand for storage of natural gas in northwestern Europe: Trends 2005-30
by Hoffler, Felix & Kubler, Madjid
- 5220-5228 An Analytical Network Process (ANP) evaluation of alternative fuels for electricity generation in Turkey
by Kone, Aylin Cigdem & Buke, Tayfun
- 5229-5241 Integration of genetic algorithm, computer simulation and design of experiments for forecasting electrical energy consumption
by Azadeh, A. & Tarverdian, S.
- 5242-5253 Internalising external costs of electricity and heat production in a municipal energy system
by Holmgren, Kristina & Amiri, Shahnaz
- 5254-5259 Distribution dynamics of energy intensities: A cross-country analysis
by Ezcurra, Roberto
2007, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 4403-4412 Public and stakeholder perceptions of 2030 bioenergy scenarios for the Yorkshire and Humber region
by Upham, Paul & Shackley, Simon & Waterman, Holly
- 4413-4423 Environmental damage costs in Iran by the energy sector
by Shafie-Pour, Majid & Ardestani, Mojtaba
- 4424-4433 Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in electric power systems utilizing energy storage and other enabling technologies
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 4434-4443 Passenger transport modal split based on budgets and implication for energy consumption: Approach and application in China
by Zhang, Shuwei & Jiang, Kejun & Liu, Deshun
- 4444-4454 Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage
by Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B.
- 4455-4462 The carbon content of Japan-US trade
by Ackerman, Frank & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Suga, Mikio
- 4463-4470 The determinants of cost efficiency of hydroelectric generating plants: A random frontier approach
by Barros, Carlos P. & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 4471-4484 Distributed energy resources market diffusion model
by Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S.
- 4485-4494 Electricity consumption in G7 countries: A panel cointegration analysis of residential demand elasticities
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell & Prasad, Arti
- 4495-4503 Optimization of alternative options for SO2 emissions control in the Mexican electrical sector
by Islas, Jorge & Grande, Genice
- 4504-4515 Implications of high energy prices for energy system and emissions--The response from an energy model for Germany
by Martinsen, Dag & Krey, Volker & Markewitz, Peter
- 4516-4528 Using GIS to evaluate the impact of exclusion zones on the connection cost of wave energy to the electricity grid
by Prest, Robert & Daniell, Trevor & Ostendorf, Bertram
- 4529-4544 The promotion of sustainable development in China through the optimization of a tax/subsidy plan among HFC and power generation CDM projects
by Resnier, Martin & Wang, Can & Du, Pengfei & Chen, Jining
- 4545-4554 Enhancing power supply adequacy in Spain: Migrating from capacity payments to reliability options
by Batlle, Carlos & Vazquez, Carlos & Rivier, Michel & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 4555-4573 American policy conflict in the greenhouse: Divergent trends in federal, regional, state, and local green energy and climate change policy
by Byrne, John & Hughes, Kristen & Rickerson, Wilson & Kurdgelashvili, Lado
- 4574-4584 Long-term energy projections: What lessons have we learned?
by Sohn, Ira
- 4585-4596 Energy balance and GHG-abatement cost of cassava utilization for fuel ethanol in Thailand
by Nguyen, Thu Lan Thi & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Garivait, Savitri
- 4597-4610 Impact of single versus multiple policy options on the economic feasibility of biogas energy production: Swine and dairy operations in Nova Scotia
by Brown, Bettina B. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert
- 4611-4622 Cross-border transmission capacity allocation mechanisms in South East Europe
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 4623-4639 Present situation and future prospects of electricity generation in Aegean Archipelago islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Zafirakis, D.
- 4640-4649 What induced China's energy intensity to fluctuate: 1997-2006?
by Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 4650-4660 Stockholm CHP potential--An opportunity for CO2 reductions?
by Danestig, Maria & Gebremehdin, Alemayehu & Karlsson, Bjorn
- 4661-4670 Importance of biodiesel as transportation fuel
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- 4671-4676 The impact of the new investments in combined cycle gas turbine power plants on the Italian electricity price
by Fontini, Fulvio & Paloscia, Lorenzo
- 4677-4687 Explaining the rapid diffusion of Dutch cogeneration by innovation system functioning
by Hekkert, Marko P. & Harmsen, Robert & de Jong, Arjen
- 4688-4703 Developing a long-term local society design methodology towards a low-carbon economy: An application to Shiga Prefecture in Japan
by Shimada, Koji & Tanaka, Yoshitaka & Gomi, Kei & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 4704-4719 Emergy account for biomass resource exploitation by agriculture in China
by Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Tao, F.R. & Li, Z. & Yang, Z.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 4720-4729 Should we drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An economic perspective
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Burger, Nicholas E.
- 4730-4738 The impact of ICT investment and energy price on industrial electricity demand: Dynamic growth model approach
by Cho, Youngsang & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo
- 4739-4748 Electricity market price volatility: The case of Ontario
by Zareipour, Hamidreza & Bhattacharya, Kankar & Canizares, Claudio A.
- 4749-4762 Swedish industry and Kyoto--An assessment of the effects of the European CO2 emission trading system
by Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy
- 4763-4764 The Last Oil Shock: A Survival Guide to the Imminent Extinction of Petroleum Man, David Strahan. John Murray, London (2007); 304pp., [pound sign]12.99, ISBN-10: 0719564239; ISBN-13:978-0719564239; The Battle for Barrels, Duncan Clarke. Profile Books, London (2007) 244pp., [pound sign]20.00, ISBN-10: 1846680123, ISBN-13: 978-1846680120
by Bentley, R.W.
- 4764-4765 Corrigendum to "Modelling energy systems for developing countries": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 3473-3482]
by Urban, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 3979-3983 A Northern California-British Columbia partnership for renewable energy
by Orans, R. & Price, S. & Williams, J. & Woo, C.K. & Moore, J.
- 3984-3990 Ant colony optimization approach to estimate energy demand of Turkey
by Duran Toksari, M.
- 3991-3998 Trade-off in emissions of acid gas pollutants and of carbon dioxide in fossil fuel power plants with carbon capture
by Tzimas, Evangelos & Mercier, Arnaud & Cormos, Calin-Cristian & Peteves, Stathis D.
- 3999-4008 What to expect from a greater geographic dispersion of wind farms?--A risk portfolio approach
by Drake, Ben & Hubacek, Klaus
- 4009-4017 The latest Greek statute laws and its consequences to the Greek renewable energy source market
by Lazarou, Stavros & Pyrgioti, Eleftheria & Agoris, Dimosthenes
- 4018-4026 An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U.
- 4027-4038 Objective and subjective evaluation of power plants and their non-radioactive emissions using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 4039-4050 Modeling industrial energy demand in Greece using cointegration techniques
by Polemis, Michael. L.
- 4051-4058 Effects of carbon taxes on different industries by fuzzy goal programming: A case study of the petrochemical-related industries, Taiwan
by Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles & Chang, Yih F.
- 4059-4071 Willingness to pay for reduced visual disamenities from offshore wind farms in Denmark
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Dubgaard, Alex
- 4072-4087 Implications of technological learning on the prospects for renewable energy technologies in Europe
by Uyterlinde, Martine A. & Junginger, Martin & de Vries, Hage J. & Faaij, Andre P.C. & Turkenburg, Wim C.
- 4088-4094 Estimation of Turkish road transport emissions
by Soylu, Seref
- 4095-4106 Economics of secondary energy from GTL regarding natural gas reserves of Bolivia
by Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Burani, Geraldo Francisco & Arzabe Maure, Jose Omar & Oliva, Cidar Ramon
- 4107-4120 Electricity end-uses in the residential sector of Brazil
by Ghisi, Enedir & Gosch, Samuel & Lamberts, Roberto
- 4121-4127 Application and development of solar energy in building industry and its prospects in China
by Li, Zhi-Sheng & Zhang, Guo-Qiang & Li, Dong-Mei & Zhou, Jin & Li, Li-Juan & Li, Li-Xin
- 4128-4141 Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector
by Keirstead, James
- 4142-4153 Strategies for regional integration of electricity supply in West Africa
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Bayem, Herman & Bednyagin, Denis & Dong, Jun
- 4154-4163 CDM baseline approaches and carbon leakage
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Flottorp, Line S. & Rive, Nathan
- 4164-4168 Prospects of sugarcane milling waste utilization for hydrogen production in India
by Singh, S.P. & Asthana, R.K. & Singh, A.P.
- 4169-4176 European key issues concerning natural gas: Dependence and vulnerability
by Reymond, Mathias
- 4177-4189 Energy sector in Ecuador: Current status
by Pelaez-Samaniego, M.R. & Garcia-Perez, M. & Cortez, L.A.B. & Oscullo, J. & Olmedo, G.
- 4190-4199 An empirical analysis of the risk of crude oil imports in China using improved portfolio approach
by Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui
- 4200-4220 Electricity pricing under "carbon emissions trading": A dominant firm with competitive fringe model
by Bonacina, Monica & Gulli`, Francesco
- 4221-4234 Has the woodfuel crisis returned? Urban charcoal consumption in Tanzania and its implications to present and future forest availability
by Mwampamba, Tuyeni Heita
- 4235-4246 Determinants of China's energy imports: An empirical analysis
by Zhao, Xingjun & Wu, Yanrui
- 4247-4259 Seven steps to curb global warming
by Mathews, John
- 4260-4270 Engineering and construction projects for oil and gas processing facilities: Contracting, uncertainty and the economics of information
by Berends, Kees
- 4271-4282 Forecasting risks of natural gas consumption in Slovenia
by Potocnik, Primoz & Thaler, Marko & Govekar, Edvard & Grabec, Igor & Poredos, Alojz
- 4283-4294 Simulation of current pricing-tendencies in the German electricity market for private consumption
by Muller, Moritz & Sensfu[ss], Frank & Wietschel, Martin
- 4295-4304 External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios
by Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen
- 4305-4318 Do high oil prices justify an increase in taxation in a mature oil province? The case of the UK continental shelf
by Nakhle, Carole
- 4319-4331 Two-wheeled motor vehicle technology in India: Evolution, prospects and issues
by Iyer, Narayan V. & Badami, Madhav G.
- 4332-4339 Trends in prices to commercial energy consumers in the competitive Texas electricity market
by Zarnikau, Jay & Fox, Marilyn & Smolen, Paul
- 4340-4354 Transaction costs of Tradable White Certificate schemes: The Energy Efficiency Commitment as case study
by Mundaca, Luis
- 4355-4367 Current and future financial competitiveness of electricity and heat from energy crops: A case study from Ireland
by Styles, David & Jones, Michael B.
- 4368-4380 Societal acceptance of carbon capture and storage technologies
by van Alphen, Klaas & van Voorst tot Voorst, Quirine & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.H.M.
- 4381-4390 Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use
by Faiers, Adam & Cook, Matt & Neame, Charles
- 4391-4401 Evaluating the potential of small-scale renewable energy options to meet rural livelihoods needs: A GIS- and lifecycle cost-based assessment of Western China's options
by Byrne, John & Zhou, Aiming & Shen, Bo & Hughes, Kristen
- 4401-4402 Corrigendum to: "Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 916-924]
by Lin, Jiang
2007, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 3547-3549 China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"
by Zhang, Zhong-Xiang
- 3550-3570 Biofuels: What a Biopact between North and South could achieve
by Mathews, John A.
- 3571-3582 Estonian electricity supply scenarios for 2020 and their environmental performance
by Koskela, Sirkka & Seppala, Jyri & Lipp, Ando & Hiltunen, Marja-Riitta & Pold, Evelin & Talve, Siret
- 3583-3594 Three laws of energy transitions
by Bashmakov, Igor
- 3595-3605 Regulation and market power in the Spanish liquefied petroleum gas industry: Progress or failure?
by Bello, Alejandro & Huerta, Emilio
- 3606-3615 Renewable energy and macroeconomic efficiency of OECD and non-OECD economies
by Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3616-3629 Renewable energy policy and electricity market reforms in China
by Cherni, Judith A. & Kentish, Joanna
- 3630-3642 Is the public willing to pay for hydrogen buses? A comparative study of preferences in four cities
by O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Garrity, Lisa & Schmidt, Patrick & Beerenwinkel, Anne & Altmann, Matthias & Hart, David & Graesel, Cornelia & Whitehouse, Simon
- 3643-3664 The European power plant infrastructure--Presentation of the Chalmers energy infrastructure database with applications
by Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, Filip
- 3665-3674 State-level benefits of energy efficiency
by Tonn, Bruce & Peretz, Jean H.
- 3675-3680 All CO2 is equal in the atmosphere--A comment on CDM GHG accounting standards for methane recovery and oxidation projects
by Mollersten, Kenneth & Gronkvist, Stefan
- 3681-3700 The Nordic approach to market-based provision of ancillary services
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3701-3716 New nuclear power generation in the UK: Cost benefit analysis
by Kennedy, David
- 3717-3728 Small-scale CDM projects in a competitive electricity industry: How good is a simplified baseline methodology?
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K.
- 3729-3743 Electricity demand in Kazakhstan
by Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter
- 3744-3758 Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India
by Chikkatur, Ananth P. & Sagar, Ambuj D. & Abhyankar, Nikit & Sreekumar, N.
- 3759-3767 Estimation of methane and nitrous oxide emission from livestock and poultry in China during 1949-2003
by Zhou, J.B. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 3768-3777 Structure model of energy efficiency indicators and applications
by Wu, Li-Ming & Chen, Bai-Sheng & Bor, Yun-Chang & Wu, Yin-Chin
- 3778-3791 Estimating energy conservation patterns of Greek households
by Sardianou, Eleni
- 3792-3806 An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors
by Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M.
- 3807-3814 Hard coal subsidies: A never-ending story?
by Frondel, Manuel & Kambeck, Rainer & Schmidt, Christoph M.