2010, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 1415-1435 Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 1436-1447 Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China
by Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara
- 1448-1454 Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R.
- 1455-1469 Energy supplier obligations and white certificate schemes: Comparative analysis of experiences in the European Union
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Lees, Eoin & Baudry, Paul & Jeandel, Alexandre & Labanca, Nicola
- 1470-1476 Measuring the social value of nuclear energy using contingent valuation methodology
by Jun, Eunju & Joon Kim, Won & Hoon Jeong, Yong & Heung Chang, Soon
- 1477-1484 Biodiesel from jatropha: Can India meet the 20% blending target?
by Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib & Kumar, Rajesh
- 1485-1499 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles--A low-carbon solution for Ireland?
by Smith, William J.
- 1500-1509 Ex post monitoring of market power in hydro dominated electricity markets
by Sandsmark, Maria & Tennbakk, Berit
- 1510-1518 Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Liu, Xianbing & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Wang, Can & Dong, Yanli & Liu, Wenling
- 1519-1528 Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India
by Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline
- 1529-1536 An adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system for short-term natural gas demand estimation: Uncertain and complex environments
by Azadeh, A. & Asadzadeh, S.M. & Ghanbari, A.
- 1537-1547 The market for wireless electricity: The case of India
by Kumar, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Momaya, Kiran & Gupte, Sandeep
- 1548-1558 Environmentally damaging electricity trade
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 1559-1565 Quantifying the impact of exogenous non-economic factors on UK transport oil demand
by Broadstock, David C. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 1566-1577 Optimizing production with energy and GHG emission constraints in Greece: An input-output analysis
by Hristu-Varsakelis, D. & Karagianni, S. & Pempetzoglou, M. & Sfetsos, A.
- 1578-1587 The devil is in the details: Household electricity saving behavior and the role of information
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 1588-1595 Evaluating the efficiency of divestiture policy in promoting competitiveness using an analytical method and agent-based computational economics
by Rahimiyan, Morteza & Rajabi Mashhadi, Habib
- 1596-1606 The third oil price surge - What's different this time?
by Kesicki, Fabian
2010, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 691-694 Government expenditure and energy intensity in China
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 695-700 A human needs approach to reducing atmospheric carbon
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 701-704 Greenhouse gas emissions from power generation and consumption in a nordic perspective
by Dotzauer, Erik
- 705-708 Targeting plug-in hybrid electric vehicle policies to increase social benefits
by Skerlos, Steven J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 709-714 Finessing the fuel: Revisiting the challenge of radioactive waste disposal
by Pickard, William F.
- 715-725 Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP
by García-Ascanio, Carolina & Maté, Carlos
- 726-734 Inequalities and externalities of power sector: A case of Broadlands hydropower project in Sri Lanka
by Gunawardena, U.A.D. Prasanthi
- 735-743 Making carbon dioxide sequestration feasible: Toward federal regulation of CO2 sequestration pipelines
by Mack, Joel & Endemann, Buck
- 744-750 Forecast of electricity consumption in Cyprus up to the year 2030: The potential impact of climate change
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 751-761 The Lebanese electricity system in the context of sustainable development
by El-Fadel, R.H. & Hammond, G.P. & Harajli, H.A. & Jones, C.I. & Kabakian, V.K. & Winnett, A.B.
- 762-769 Eco-driving: An overlooked climate change initiative
by Barkenbus, Jack N.
- 770-783 Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach
by Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis
- 784-793 Expectations and forward risk premium in the Spanish deregulated power market
by Furió, Dolores & Meneu, Vicente
- 794-802 An entry and exit model on the energy-saving investment strategy with real options
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling
- 803-813 Barriers and enablers to geothermal district heating system development in the United States
by Thorsteinsson, Hildigunnur H. & Tester, Jefferson W.
- 814-825 What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 826-831 Managing energy demand through transport policy: What can South Africa learn from Europe?
by Vanderschuren, Marianne & Lane, T.E. & Korver, W.
- 832-839 The value of retrofitting carbon-saving measures into fuel poor social housing
by Jenkins, D.P.
- 840-849 Long-term uncertainty evaluation of pool electricity markets
by Álvarez López, Juan & Ponnambalam, Kumaraswamy
- 850-861 Renewable energy costs, potentials, barriers: Conceptual issues
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Fischedick, Manfred & Moomaw, William & Weir, Tony & Nadaï, Alain & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nyboer, John & Sathaye, Jayant
- 862-874 Bottom-up approach for decentralised energy planning: Case study of Tumkur district in India
by Hiremath, Rahul B. & Kumar, Bimlesh & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H.
- 875-886 Solar emergy evaluation for Chinese economy
by Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Chen, G.Q. & Li, S.C.
- 887-895 Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature
by Chester, Lynne
- 896-901 A policy study examining the use of imported LNG for gas-fired power generation on the southeast coast of China
by Li, Yajun & Bai, Fangfang
- 902-911 Alternative Australian climate change plans: The public's views
by Carson, Richard T. & Louviere, Jordan J. & Wei, Edward
- 912-918 Challenges for CO2 mitigation in the Lebanese electric-power sector
by Dagher, Leila & Ruble, Isabella
- 919-931 Putting renewables and energy efficiency to work: How many jobs can the clean energy industry generate in the US?
by Wei, Max & Patadia, Shana & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 932-944 China's oil use, 1990-2008
by Leung, Guy C.K.
- 945-954 Multi-objective optimization of a trigeneration plant
by Kavvadias, K.C. & Maroulis, Z.B.
- 955-965 An analysis of feed-in tariff remuneration models: Implications for renewable energy investment
by Couture, Toby & Gagnon, Yves
- 966-975 The status quo of China's nuclear power and the uranium gap solution
by Guang, Yang & Wenjie, Huang
- 976-980 Techno-economical analysis of off-grid hybrid systems at Kutubdia Island, Bangladesh
by Kumar Nandi, Sanjoy & Ranjan Ghosh, Himangshu
- 981-996 Assessment of current Dutch energy transition policy instruments for the existing housing stock
by Tambach, Milly & Hasselaar, Evert & Itard, Laure
- 997-1003 Rural household energy consumption pattern in the disregarded villages of Bangladesh
by Miah, Md. Danesh & Kabir, Rashel Rana Mohammad Sirajul & Koike, Masao & Akther, Shalina & Yong Shin, Man
- 1004-1009 Extracting the resource rent from the CDM projects: Can the Chinese Government do better?
by Liu, Xuemei
- 1010-1016 OPEC announcements and their effects on crude oil prices
by Lin, Sharon Xiaowen & Tamvakis, Michael
- 1017-1029 Natural gas vehicles: An option for Europe
by Engerer, Hella & Horn, Manfred
- 1030-1039 Sustainability assessment of energy technologies via social indicators: Results of a survey among European energy experts
by Gallego Carrera, Diana & Mack, Alexander
- 1040-1048 Rural energy survey and scenario analysis of village energy consumption: A case study in Lao People's Democratic Republic
by Mustonen, S.M.
- 1049-1058 Evaluation of thermal power plant operational performance in Taiwan by data envelopment analysis
by Liu, C.H. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1059-1066 Allocation of energy resources for power generation in India: Business as usual and energy efficiency
by Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K.
- 1067-1078 Environmental cost-effectiveness of bio diesel production in Greece: Current policies and alternative scenarios
by Iliopoulos, Constantine & Rozakis, Stelios
- 1079-1086 Optimal fuel-mix in CHP plants under a stochastic permit price: Risk-neutrality versus risk-aversion
by Lappi, Pauli & Ollikka, Kimmo & Ollikainen, Markku
- 1087-1097 Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi
by Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay
- 1098-1107 Analysis of oil export dependency of MENA countries: Drivers, trends and prospects
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Blake, Andon
- 1108-1118 Environmental efficiency of the Indian cement industry: An interstate analysis
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 1119-1129 North African oil and foreign investment in changing market conditions
by Fattouh, Bassam & Darbouche, Hakim
- 1130-1139 Ocean iron fertilization in the context of the Kyoto protocol and the post-Kyoto process
by Bertram, Christine
- 1140-1149 Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]
by Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas
- 1150-1156 Economic growth and pollutant emissions in Tunisia: An empirical analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Fodha, Mouez & Zaghdoud, Oussama
- 1157-1167 The water needs for LDV transportation in the United States
by King, Carey W. & Webber, Michael E. & Duncan, Ian J.
- 1168-1176 Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?
by Haselip, James & Potter, Clive
- 1177-1191 The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector
by Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun
- 1192-1201 Institutional options for rural energy access: Exploring the concept of the multifunctional platform in West Africa
by Nygaard, Ivan
- 1202-1209 The barriers to energy efficiency in China: Assessing household electricity savings and consumer behavior in Liaoning Province
by Dianshu, Feng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Minh Vu, Khuong
- 1210-1222 Cardiovascular disease--risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Bachewe, Fantu & Fischer, Amelia
- 1223-1225 International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies--Erice--Sicily--August 2009
by Khatib, Hisham
2010, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-3 Fossil-fuel constraints on global warming
by Zecca, Antonio & Chiari, Luca
- 4-11 Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself
by Nevin, Rick
- 12-23 The environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung
- 24-29 Comparative analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system
by Offer, G.J. & Howey, D. & Contestabile, M. & Clague, R. & Brandon, N.P.
- 30-41 Asset life and pricing the use of electricity transmission infrastructure in Chile
by Raineri, Ricardo
- 42-51 Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU
by van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas
- 52-58 Bounds test approach to cointegration and causality between nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in India
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 59-74 Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China
by Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 75-81 The efficient use of energy: Tracing the global flow of energy from fuel to service
by Cullen, Jonathan M. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 82-92 Landscape externalities from onshore wind power
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia & Hartje, Volkmar
- 93-98 Housing, energy cost, and the poor: Counteracting effects in Germany's housing allowance program
by Grösche, Peter
- 99-115 Application of a multi-criteria analysis for the selection of the most suitable energy source and water desalination system in Mauritania
by Bayod Rújula, Angel Antonio & Dia, Nourou Khalidou
- 116-127 A light left in the dark: The practice and politics of pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR
by Smits, Mattijs & Bush, Simon R.
- 128-140 Biomass for transportation fuels--A cost-effective option for the German energy supply?
by Martinsen, Dag & Funk, Carolin & Linssen, Jochen
- 141-150 The effect of contingency analysis on the nodal prices in the day-ahead market
by Murphy, Frederic H. & Mudrageda, Murthy & Soyster, Allen L. & Saric, Andrija T. & Stankovic, Aleksandar M.
- 151-160 Transport interests and environmental regimes: The Baltic Sea transit of Russian oil exports
by Knudsen, Olav F.
- 161-167 Decision support for selecting exportable nuclear technology using the analytic hierarchy process: A Korean case
by Lee, Deok Joo & Hwang, Jooho
- 168-180 Biomass gasification in cost-optimized district heating systems--A regional modelling analysis
by Börjesson, Martin & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 181-188 Electricity consumption and economic growth in seven South American countries
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon
- 189-196 Small-scale production of straight vegetable oil from rapeseed and its use as biofuel in the Spanish territory
by Grau, Baquero & Bernat, Esteban & Antoni, Rius & Jordi-Roger, Riba & Rita, Puig
- 197-207 The relationship among energy prices and energy consumption in China
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
- 208-217 Biomethane in the transport sector--An appraisal of the forgotten option
by Åhman, Max
- 218-225 Indicators of security of natural gas supply in Asia
by Cabalu, Helen
- 226-233 Life cycle energy efficiency and potentials of biodiesel production from palm oil in Thailand
by Papong, Seksan & Chom-In, Tassaneewan & Noksa-nga, Soottiwan & Malakul, Pomthong
- 234-242 Electricity procurement for large consumers based on Information Gap Decision Theory
by Zare, Kazem & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Sheikh El Eslami, Mohammad Kazem
- 243-252 Emissions estimation for lignite-fired power plants in Turkey
by Vardar, Nurten & Yumurtaci, Zehra
- 253-264 Energy deprivation dynamics and regulatory reforms in Europe: Evidence from household panel data
by Poggi, Ambra & Florio, Massimo
- 265-276 Long term prediction of unconventional oil production
by Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M.
- 277-287 Navigating the global carbon market: An analysis of the CDM's value chain and prevalent business models
by Schneider, Malte & Hendrichs, Holger & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 288-300 Long-term CO2 emissions reduction target and scenarios of power sector in Taiwan
by Ko, Fu-Kuang & Huang, Chang-Bin & Tseng, Pei-Ying & Lin, Chung-Han & Zheng, Bo-Yan & Chiu, Hsiu-Mei
- 301-311 Greenhouse impact assessment of peat-based Fischer-Tropsch diesel life-cycle
by Kirkinen, Johanna & Soimakallio, Sampo & Mäkinen, Tuula & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 312-322 Biomethanol production from gasification of non-woody plant in South Africa: Optimum scale and economic performance
by Amigun, Bamikole & Gorgens, Johann & Knoetze, Hansie
- 323-332 Current status of ground-source heat pumps in China
by Yang, Wei & Zhou, Jin & Xu, Wei & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 333-339 The long-run impact of energy prices on world agricultural markets: The role of macro-economic linkages
by Gohin, A. & Chantret, F.
- 340-349 A literature survey on energy-growth nexus
by Ozturk, Ilhan
- 350-356 China's foreign trade and climate change: A case study of CO2 emissions
by Yunfeng, Yan & Laike, Yang
- 357-363 The economics of the CDM levy: Revenue potential, tax incidence and distortionary effects
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Martin, Nat
- 364-377 Decomposition analysis and mitigation strategies of CO2 emissions from energy consumption in South Korea
by Oh, Ilyoung & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Mulugetta, Yacob
- 378-382 Renewable Energy Policies in the Gulf countries: A case study of the carbon-neutral "Masdar City" in Abu Dhabi
by Reiche, Danyel
- 383-391 Solar water heaters in China: A new day dawning
by Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong
- 392-405 The use of conservation supply curves in energy policy and economic analysis: The case study of Thai cement industry
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & Menke, Christoph & Therdyothin, Apichit
- 406-418 Alternative fuel buses currently in use in China: Life-cycle fossil energy use, GHG emissions and policy recommendations
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan
- 419-431 Understanding the formative stage of technological innovation system development: The case of natural gas as an automotive fuel
by Suurs, Roald A.A. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Kieboom, Sander & Smits, Ruud E.H.M.
- 432-444 Planning India's long-term energy shipment infrastructures for electricity and coal
by Bowen, Brian H. & Canchi, Devendra & Lalit, Vishal Agarwal & Preckel, Paul V. & Sparrow, F.T. & Irwin, Marty W.
- 445-451 Food versus fuel: What do prices tell us?
by Zhang, Zibin & Lohr, Luanne & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 452-462 Energy efficiency improving opportunities in a large Chinese shoe-making enterprise
by Yang, Ming
- 463-474 A comparative assessment of thin-film photovoltaic production processes using the ELECTRE III method
by Cavallaro, Fausto
- 475-490 Regional-scale electric power system planning under uncertainty--A multistage interval-stochastic integer linear programming approach
by Li, Y.F. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.P. & Xu, Y. & Chen, W.T.
- 491-502 The assessment of health damage caused by air pollution and its implication for policy making in Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
by Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Larssen, Steinar & Liu, Jianhui & Zhang, Dingsheng
- 503-511 The politics of power: Electricity reform in India
by Joseph, Kelli L.
- 512-519 Estimating coal production peak and trends of coal imports in China
by Lin, Bo-qiang & Liu, Jiang-hua
- 520-532 Introduction of subsidisation in nascent climate-friendly learning technologies and evaluation of its effectiveness
by Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 533-546 Constructing carbon offsets: The obstacles to quantifying emission reductions
by Millard-Ball, Adam & Ortolano, Leonard
- 547-561 Modelling the costs of energy crops: A case study of US corn and Brazilian sugar cane
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 562-572 Oil price shocks: Sectoral and dynamic adjustments in a small-open developed and oil-exporting economy
by Dissou, Yazid
- 573-579 Incorporating the value of changes in price volatility into cost-benefit analysis--an application to oil prices in the transport sector
by Jensen, Thomas C. & Møller, Flemming
- 580-591 Low-carbon fuel standard--Status and analytic issues
by Andress, David & Dean Nguyen, T. & Das, Sujit
- 592-597 Economic assessment and comparison of acacia energy crop with annual traditional crops in Southern Europe
by Gasol, Carles M. & Brun, Filippo & Mosso, Angela & Rieradevall, Joan & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 598-605 Transmission assets investment timing using net present value curves
by Garcia, Reinaldo C. & Contreras, Javier & Correia, Pedro F. & Muñoz, José I.
- 606-612 Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia
by Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran
- 613-621 Evaluating carbon dioxide emissions in international trade of China
by Lin, Boqiang & Sun, Chuanwang
- 622-625 Electricity consumption and economic growth: A cross-country analysis
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo-Suk
- 626-632 Assessment of the impact of the European CO2 emissions trading scheme on the Portuguese chemical industry
by Tomás, R.A.F. & Ramôa Ribeiro, F. & Santos, V.M.S. & Gomes, J.F.P. & Bordado, J.C.M.
- 633-638 The strategy of energy-related carbon emission reduction in Shanghai
by Ru, Guo & Xiaojing, Cao & Xinyu, Yang & Yankuan, Li & Dahe, Jiang & Fengting, Li
- 639-645 Comparison of the evolution of energy intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain different?
by Mendiluce, María & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ocaña, Carlos
- 646-649 Energy consumption by gender in some European countries
by Räty, R. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A.
- 650-655 The emissions, energy consumption, and growth nexus: Evidence from the commonwealth of independent states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 656-660 Renewable energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 661-666 Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: Panel data evidence from developing countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 667-672 Supply-cost curves for geographically distributed renewable-energy resources
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 673-677 Valuing energy-saving measures in residential buildings: A choice experiment study
by Kwak, So-Yoon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 678-684 Political will and collaboration for electric power reform through renewable energy in Africa
by Chineke, Theo Chidiezie & Ezike, Fabian M.
- 685-686 Coal-to-Liquids (CtL): Driving Forces and Barriers - Synergies and Conflicts from an Energy and Climate Policy Perspective, Daniel Vallentin, ibidem Verlag, Stuttgart, 2009, ISBN 978-3-89821-998-3, [euro]49.90, p. 462
by Fischedick, Manfred
- 687-687 Corrigendum to "Contextualizing Avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin
- 688-688 Corrigendum to "China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2054-2059]
by Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H.
- 689-689 Corrigendum to "Integrated assessment of bioelectricity technology options" [Energy Policy (37) 890-903]
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Brammer, John & Rogers, John
2009, Volume 37, Issue 12
- 4997-5006 Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors
by Bürer, Mary Jean & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 5007-5018 Comparison of Turkey's performance of greenhouse gas emissions and local/regional pollutants with EU countries
by Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan
- 5019-5027 Diversification in the driveway: mean-variance optimization for greenhouse gas emissions reduction from the next generation of vehicles
by Oliver Gao, H. & Stasko, Timon H.
- 5028-5036 Slow and stunted: Plutonium accounting and the growth of fast breeder reactors in India
by Ramana, M.V. & Suchitra, J.Y.
- 5037-5055 European energy security: The future of Norwegian natural gas production
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 5056-5068 Greenhouse gas emissions in the nuclear life cycle: A balanced appraisal
by Beerten, Jef & Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & D'haeseleer, William
- 5069-5074 Measuring the environmental costs of tidal power plant construction: A choice experiment study
by Lee, Joo-Suk & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 5075-5080 The potential of concentrating solar power in South Africa
by Fluri, Thomas P.
- 5081-5093 Greenhouse gas mitigation in a carbon constrained world: The role of carbon capture and storage
by Praetorius, Barbara & Schumacher, Katja
- 5094-5104 New nuclear power in the UK: A strategy for energy security?
by Watson, Jim & Scott, Alister
- 5105-5112 Multilateral trade measures in a post-2012 climate change regime? What can be taken from the Montreal Protocol and the WTO?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 5113-5124 Cancer-risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Duffield, James
- 5125-5139 Comparison of top-down and bottom-up estimates of sectoral and regional greenhouse gas emission reduction potentials
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique & Barker, Terry & Riahi, Keywan & Boeters, Stefan & Chateau, Jean & Scrieciu, Serban & van Vliet, Jasper & Masui, Toshihiko & Blok, Kornelis & Blomen, Eliane & Kram, Tom
- 5140-5148 Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US
by Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine
- 5149-5166 Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects
by Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I.
- 5167-5172 Environment Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A cointegration analysis for China
by Jalil, Abdul & Mahmud, Syed F.
- 5173-5183 The optimal gas tax for California
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea
- 5184-5191 Policies towards a more efficient car fleet
by Mandell, Svante
- 5192-5207 Policy interactions, risk and price formation in carbon markets
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek & Kettunen, Janne & Wilson, Tom
- 5208-5220 Decomposition analysis of the variations in residential electricity consumption in Brazil for the 1980-2007 period: Measuring the activity, intensity and structure effects
by Achão, Carla & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 5221-5225 An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model
by Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou
- 5226-5238 The impact of ethanol and ETBE blending on refinery operations and GHG-emissions
by Croezen, H. & Kampman, B.
- 5239-5248 Who governs energy? The challenges facing global energy governance
by Florini, Ann & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 5249-5259 Large blackouts in North America: Historical trends and policy implications
by Hines, Paul & Apt, Jay & Talukdar, Sarosh
- 5260-5272 Co-generation of biofuels for transportation and heat for district heating systems--an assessment of the national possibilities in the EU
by Egeskog, Andrea & Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Göran & Werner, Sven
- 5273-5284 Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case
by Muñoz, José Ignacio & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 5285-5295 A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges
by Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 5296-5303 Enlarging the EU's internal energy market: Why would third countries accept EU rule export?
by Prange-Gstöhl, Heiko
- 5304-5316 Income risk of EU coal-fired power plants after Kyoto
by Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M.
- 5317-5325 It's the rents, stupid! The political economy of the resource curse
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 5326-5333 Automotive fuel consumption in Brazil: Applying static and dynamic systems of demand equations
by Iootty, Mariana & Pinto Jr., Helder & Ebeling, Francisco
- 5334-5341 Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 5342-5350 'You don't do a chemistry experiment in your best china': Symbolic interpretations of place and technology in a wave energy case
by McLachlan, Carly
- 5351-5362 Comparison of different climate regimes: the impact of broadening participation
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Kram, Tom & Lucas, Paul & Isaac, Morna
- 5363-5375 Development of a modelling framework in response to new European energy-efficiency regulatory obligations: The Irish experience
by Hull, David & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Walker, Neil
- 5376-5384 Complementarity of hydro and wind power: Improving the risk profile of energy inflows
by Denault, Michel & Dupuis, Debbie & Couture-Cardinal, Sébastien
- 5385-5392 Domestic customers and reform of the gas sector. An organisational sociology perspective
by Poupeau, François-Mathieu
- 5393-5398 A methodology for evaluating environmental impacts of railway freight transportation policies
by López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Burón, José Manuel & García, Alberto
- 5399-5407 Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy
by Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 5408-5416 Willingness to pay for green electricity in Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon
- 5417-5426 Identifying the oil price-macroeconomy relationship: An empirical mode decomposition analysis of US data
by Oladosu, Gbadebo
- 5427-5431 A method for the correction of the feed-in tariff price for cogeneration based on a comparison between Croatia and EU Member States
by Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko
- 5432-5439 Does the European natural gas market pass the competitive benchmark of the theory of storage? Indirect tests for three major trading points
by Stronzik, Marcus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Neumann, Anne
- 5440-5448 Current status and policies on biodiesel industry in Malaysia as the world's leading producer of palm oil
by Abdullah, A.Z. & Salamatinia, B. & Mootabadi, H. & Bhatia, S.
- 5449-5458 Divorce comes at a price: An ex ante welfare analysis of ownership unbundling of the distribution and commercial companies in the Dutch energy sector
by de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara
- 5459-5468 Sweet carbon: An analysis of sugar industry carbon market opportunities under the clean development mechanism
by McNish, Tyler & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Dan & Gopal, Anand & Deshmukh, Ranjit
- 5469-5474 Electricity demand for South Korean residential sector
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 5475-5483 The relationship between energy consumption structure, economic structure and energy intensity in China
by Feng, Taiwen & Sun, Linyan & Zhang, Ying
- 5484-5493 Multi-criteria evaluation for the optimal adoption of distributed residential energy systems in Japan
by Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi