June 2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 2641-2641 Afterword to Theme 2
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2642-2643 Theme 3: Trust between producers, distributors and regulator
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2644-2651 Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation
by Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget
- 2652-2652 Afterword to Theme 3
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2653-2654 Theme 4: Trust among consumers
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2655-2663 Trust and community: Exploring the meanings, contexts and dynamics of community renewable energy
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Hunter, Sue & High, Helen & Evans, Bob
- 2664-2671 Consumer engagement in alternative energy--Can the regulators and suppliers be trusted?
by Mumford, John & Gray, David
- 2672-2672 Afterword to Theme 4
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2673-2674 Theme 5: Trust and international relations
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2675-2680 Learning together, growing apart: Global warming, energy policy and international trust
by Kydd, Andrew H.
- 2681-2687 The institutionalisation of trust in the international climate regime
by Vogler, John
- 2688-2688 Afterword to Theme 5
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2689-2689 Epilogue
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2690-2691 Getting the engineering right is not always enough: Researching the human dimensions of the new energy technologies
by Webler, Thomas & Tuler, Seth P.
- 2692-2699 Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2700-2728 Incorporating macroeconomic feedback into an energy systems model using an IO approach: Evaluating the rebound effect in the Korean electricity system
by Howells, Mark & Jeong, Kiho & Langlois, Lucille & Lee, Man Ki & Nam, Kee-Yung & Rogner, Hans Holger
- 2729-2738 Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure
by Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice
- 2739-2750 A new index for electricity spot markets
by Falbo, Paolo & Fattore, Marco & Stefani, Silvana
- 2751-2762 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany
by Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G.
- 2763-2775 Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion
by Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter
- 2776-2784 Energy efficiency in the Hellenic building sector: An assessment of the restrictions and perspectives of the market
by Karkanias, C. & Boemi, S.N. & Papadopoulos, A.M. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Karagiannidis, A.
- 2785-2796 Monetary value of the environmental and health externalities associated with production of ethanol from biomass feedstocks
by Kusiima, Jamil M. & Powers, Susan E.
- 2797-2805 Sustainability standards for bioenergy--A means to reduce climate change risks?
by Schubert, Renate & Blasch, Julia
- 2806-2815 Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms
by Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B.
- 2816-2825 United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007
by Stern, Roger J.
- 2826-2834 Rogue proliferator? North Korea's nuclear fuel cycle & its relationship to regime perpetuation
by Habib, Benjamin
- 2835-2845 Energy security issues at household level in India
by Jain, Garima
- 2846-2857 Vulnerability of the economy to the potential disturbances of energy supply: A logic-based model with application to the case of China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 2858-2864 The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?
by Palm, Jenny
- 2865-2874 A systems approach to improving fleet policy compliance within the US Federal Government
by Deason, Kristin S. & Jefferson, Theresa
- 2875-2886 The evolving role of carbon finance in promoting renewable energy development in China
by Lewis, Joanna I.
- 2887-2897 Technology learning for fuel cells: An assessment of past and potential cost reductions
by Schoots, K. & Kramer, G.J. & van der Zwaan, B.C.C.
- 2898-2910 Renewable energy sources in European energy supply and interactions with emission trading
by Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 2911-2915 CO2 emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in the US
by Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2916-2926 Clean technology R&D and innovation in emerging countries--Experience from China
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 2927-2933 Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal
by Sancho, Ferran
- 2934-2940 Sulfur content of gasoline and diesel fuels in northern China
by Zhang, Kesong & Hu, Jingnan & Gao, Shuzheng & Liu, Yungang & Huang, Xianjiang & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 2941-2947 The value of cooperatives in rural electrification
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 2948-2955 A key review on emergy analysis and assessment of biomass resources for a sustainable future
by Zhang, Gaijing & Long, Weiding
- 2956-2963 Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2964-2975 Keeping warming within the 2Â Â°C limit after Copenhagen
by Macintosh, Andrew
- 2976-2986 Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 2987-2997 Fuel poverty and human health: A review of recent evidence
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris
- 2998-3007 Analysis on exergy consumption patterns for space heating in Slovenian buildings
by Dovjak, Mateja & Shukuya, Masanori & Olesen, Bjarne W. & Krainer, Ales
- 3008-3014 Examining carbon emissions economic growth nexus for India: A multivariate cointegration approach
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 3015-3029 Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 3030-3037 An evaluation of the alternative transport fuel policies for Turkey
by Arslan, RIdvan & Ulusoy, Yahya & Tekin, Yücel & Sürmen, Ali
- 3038-3043 Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids
by Erdem, Cumhur & Sentürk, Ismail & Simsek, Türker
- 3044-3057 Assessment of bottom-up sectoral and regional mitigation potentials
by Hoogwijk, Monique & Rue du Can, Stephane de la & Novikova, Aleksandra & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Blomen, Eliane & Blok, Kornelis
- 3058-3066 Young citizens' knowledge and perceptions of bioenergy and future policy implications
by Halder, Pradipta & Pietarinen, Janne & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 3067-3077 Pathways to a low-carbon economy for the UK with the macro-econometric E3MG model
by Dagoumas, [alpha].S. & Barker, T.S.
- 3078-3088 Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments
by Farsi, Mehdi
- 3089-3097 Making concentrated solar power competitive with coal: The costs of a European feed-in tariff
by Williges, Keith & Lilliestam, Johan & Patt, Anthony
- 3098-3105 Challenges and technological opportunities for the oil refining industry: A Brazilian refinery case
by Castelo Branco, David A. & Gomes, Gabriel L. & Szklo, Alexandre S.
- 3106-3117 Understanding 'local' opposition to wind development in the UK: How big is a backyard?
by Jones, Christopher R. & Richard Eiser, J.
- 3118-3129 A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
May 2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 2075-2075 Foreword
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2076-2085 Changes in energy intensiveness of Hong Kong economy, 1995-2007
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2086-2100 Energy taxation and the double dividend effect in Taiwan's energy conservation policy--an empirical study using a computable general equilibrium model
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Huang, Yophy
- 2101-2106 Gas-on-gas competition in Shanghai
by Manuhutu, Chassty & Owen, Anthony D.
- 2107-2109 City-gas development in China--An NG perspective
by Wong, James W.K.
- 2110-2115 Petroleum refining industry in China
by Walls, W.D.
- 2116-2122 Growing Chinese coal use: Dramatic resource and environmental implications
by Shealy, Malcolm & Dorian, James P.
- 2123-2130 Clean coal technology development in China
by Chen, Wenying & Xu, Ruina
- 2131-2141 Financial allocation strategy for the regional pollution abatement cost of reducing sulfur dioxide emissions in the thermal power sector in China
by Kaneko, Shinji & Fujii, Hidemichi & Sawazu, Naoya & Fujikura, Ryo
- 2142-2148 Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China
by Ngan, H.W.
- 2149-2160 Quantitative analysis of sustainable energy strategies in China
by Zhidong, Li
- 2161-2167 An overview of legislative and institutional approaches to China's energy development
by Yu, Xiaojiang
- 2168-2170 The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 2171-2178 Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB
by Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron
- 2179-2187 Renewable energy for sustainable urban development: Redefining the concept of energisation
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2188-2197 Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers
by Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2198-2207 Issues in the determination of the optimal portfolio of electricity supply options
by Hickey, Emily A. & Lon Carlson, J. & Loomis, David
- 2208-2215 Fuel tax incidence in developing countries: The case of Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Osakwe, Rebecca & Alpizar, Francisco
- 2216-2224 How to do structural validity of a system dynamics type simulation model: The case of an energy policy model
by Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan & Seong, Baek Seo
- 2225-2233 The role of discourse and linguistic framing effects in sustaining high carbon energy policy--An accessible introduction
by Scrase, J. Ivan & Ockwell, David G.
- 2234-2244 The effects of energy co-governance in Peru
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2245-2254 The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
by Högselius, Per & Kaijser, Arne
- 2255-2261 A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers
by Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K.
- 2262-2271 Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
by Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha
- 2272-2281 The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
by Labriet, Maryse & Cabal, Helena & Lechón, Yolanda & Giannakidis, George & Kanudia, Amit
- 2282-2290 A quantitative assessment of the determinants of the net energy value of biofuels
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gauroy, Christine & Tréguer, David
- 2291-2301 Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
by Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 2302-2308 Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo
- 2309-2314 Empirical evidence of direct rebound effect in Catalonia
by Freire González, Jaume
- 2315-2325 How does increased corn-ethanol production affect US natural gas prices?
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 2326-2339 Value-at-risk estimations of energy commodities via long-memory, asymmetry and fat-tailed GARCH models
by Aloui, Chaker & Mabrouk, Samir
- 2340-2345 Slow oil shocks and the "weakening of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship"
by Naccache, Théo
- 2346-2356 Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
by Geng, Jing & Lu, Yonglong & Wang, Tieyu & Giesy, John P. & Chen, Chunli
- 2357-2369 Levelling the playing field? The influence of national wind power planning instruments on conflicts of interests in a Swedish county
by Bergek, Anna
- 2370-2378 An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2379-2385 Market (in)efficiency in valuing electric utilities--The case of Norwegian generating companies
by Kjærland, Frode
- 2386-2394 A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China
by Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying
- 2395-2403 Energy Policies of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries--possibilities and limitations of ecological modernization in rentier states
by Reiche, Danyel
- 2404-2408 Hedging strategy for crude oil trading and the factors influencing hedging effectiveness
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Jae Kim, Hyun
- 2409-2419 Climate change and electricity consumption--Witnessing increasing or decreasing use and costs?
by Pilli-Sihvola, Karoliina & Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Tuomenvirta, Heikki
- 2420-2430 Grandfathering, auctioning and Carbon Leakage: Assessing the inconsistencies of the new ETS Directive
by Clò, Stefano
- 2431-2437 Projections of US GHG reductions from nuclear power new capacity based on historic levels of investment
by Besmann, Theodore M.
- 2438-2445 Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach
by Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal
- 2446-2454 Assessing the sustainability of Brazilian oleaginous crops - possible raw material to produce biodiesel
by Takahashi, Fábio & Ortega, Enrique
- 2455-2462 EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?
by Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras
- 2463-2469 Energy consumption, prices and economic growth in three SSA countries: A comparative study
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 2470-2476 Change in consumer sensitivity to electricity prices in response to retail deregulation: A panel empirical analysis of the residential demand for electricity in the United States
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 2477-2485 Variables affecting energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the steel industry
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2486-2498 A MonteCarlo approach for assessing the adequacy of the European gas transmission system under supply crisis conditions
by Monforti, F. & Szikszai, A.
- 2499-2507 A decarbonization strategy for the electricity sector: New-source subsidies
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 2508-2519 Public attitudes of wind energy in Texas: Local communities in close proximity to wind farms and their effect on decision-making
by Swofford, Jeffrey & Slattery, Michael
- 2520-2527 Can road traffic mask sound from wind turbines? Response to wind turbine sound at different levels of road traffic sound
by Pedersen, Eja & van den Berg, Frits & Bakker, Roel & Bouma, Jelte
- 2528-2535 The impact of financial development on energy consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 2536-2544 Social cost-efficient service quality--Integrating customer valuation in incentive regulation: Evidence from the case of Norway
by Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Müller, Christine & Wissner, Matthias
- 2545-2551 Emerging energy scenario in Western Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh
by Aggarwal, R.K. & Chandel, S.S.
- 2552-2560 Carbon emissions from international cruise ship passengers' travel to and from New Zealand
by Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Revol, Vincent G.N. & Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J.
- 2561-2571 Fossil energy and GHG saving potentials of pig farming in the EU
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Mogensen, Lisbeth
- 2572-2585 Can CDM bring technology transfer to China?--An empirical study of technology transfer in China's CDM projects
by Wang, Bo
- 2586-2597 Co-benefits of CO2 emission reduction in a developing country
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Pradhan, Shreekar
- 2598-2607 The adoption of switchgrass and miscanthus by farmers: Impact of liquidity constraints and risk preferences
by Bocquého, G. & Jacquet, F.
- 2608-2608 Corrigendum to "Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case" [Energy Policy 37(2009) 5273-5284]
by Ignacio Muñoz, José & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José Luis
- 2609-2609 Corrigendum to "The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 2952-2961]
by Lu, J. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2610-2610 Erratum to "Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi" [Energy Policy, Volume (38) 1087-1097]
by Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay
- 2611-2611 Corrigendum to "Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function": Energy Policy. Volume (37) 2842-2846
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
April 2010, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 1607-1608 Energy security--concepts and indicators
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1609-1613 Energy security, energy modelling and uncertainty
by Markandya, Anil & Pemberton, Malcolm
- 1614-1621 Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?
by Greene, David L.
- 1622-1634 Multicriteria diversity analysis: A novel heuristic framework for appraising energy portfolios
by Stirling, Andy
- 1635-1644 Measuring the energy security implications of fossil fuel resource concentration
by Lefèvre, Nicolas
- 1645-1653 Energy security and climate change concerns: Triggers for energy policy change in the United States?
by Bang, Guri
- 1654-1664 Long-term energy services security: What is it and how can it be measured and valued?
by Jansen, Jaap C. & Seebregts, Ad J.
- 1665-1671 Indicators of energy security in industrialised countries
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1672-1674 The future of biomass energy: A Fermi-calculation perspective
by Pickard, William F
- 1675-1688 Performance analysis of US coal-fired power plants by measuring three DEA efficiencies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Ueno, Takahiro
- 1689-1700 Leapfrogging over development? Promoting rural renewables for climate change mitigation
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Wilson, Elizabeth
- 1701-1714 Formulating an optimal long-term energy supply strategy for Syria using MESSAGE model
by Hainoun, A. & Seif Aldin, M. & Almoustafa, S.
- 1715-1733 Dynamics of risk management tools and auctions in the second phase of the Brazilian Electricity Market reform
by de Souza, Fabio Cavaliere & Legey, Luiz Fernando Loureiro
- 1734-1740 Auctioning wind power sites when environmental quality matters
by Ciaccia, Gervasio & Doni, Nicola & Fontini, Fulvio
- 1741-1748 Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage
by Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan
- 1749-1758 Tangible and fungible energy: Hybrid energy market and currency system for total energy management. A Masdar City case study
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Kennedy, Scott
- 1759-1763 Long-term contract auctions and market power in regulated power industries
by Soledad Arellano, M. & Serra, Pablo
- 1764-1773 Information and communication technologies - A new round of household electrification
by Røpke, Inge & Haunstrup Christensen, Toke & Ole Jensen, Jesper
- 1774-1786 Emissions of CO2 from road freight transport in London: Trends and policies for long run reductions
by Zanni, Alberto M. & Bristow, Abigail L.
- 1787-1796 The hedge value of international emissions trading under uncertainty
by Webster, Mort & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John
- 1797-1810 Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios
by Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 1811-1818 Benefits of natural gas introduction in the energy matrix of isolated electrical system in the city of Manaus - state of Amazonas - Brazil
by Frota, Willamy M. & Rocha, Brígida R.P.
- 1819-1825 Applying threshold models to donations to a green electricity fund
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Tsuge, Takahiro & Kishimoto, Atsuo
- 1826-1833 On the way to 130Â gÂ CO2/km--Estimating the future characteristics of the average European passenger car
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 1834-1841 Why we still don't understand the social aspects of wind power: A critique of key assumptions within the literature
by Aitken, Mhairi
- 1842-1850 Is technological change biased toward energy? A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy
by Karanfil, Fatih & Yeddir-Tamsamani, Yasser
- 1851-1871 Implications of using clean technologies to power selected ASEAN countries
by Das, Anjana & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 1872-1878 China's renewable energy policy: Commitments and challenges
by Wang, Feng & Yin, Haitao & Li, Shoude
- 1879-1884 Factors affecting the carbon allowance market in the US
by Kim, Hyun Seok & Koo, Won W.
- 1885-1894 Potential of building-scale alternative energy to alleviate risk from the future price of energy
by Bristow, David & Kennedy, Christopher A.
- 1895-1899 Comparative study of fuelwood consumption by villagers and seasonal "Dhaba owners" in the tourist affected regions of Garhwal Himalaya, India
by Singh, Gajendra & Rawat, G.S. & Verma, Deepti
- 1900-1908 Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach
by Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando
- 1909-1917 Resource and environment efficiency analysis of provinces in China: A DEA approach based on Shannon's entropy
by Bian, Yiwen & Yang, Feng
- 1918-1930 Canada's constitutional separation of (wind) power
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 1931-1937 Dynamic pricing in the spanish gasoline market: A tacit collusion equilibrium
by Perdiguero García, Jordi
- 1938-1945 Advancing the design of a dynamic petro-dollar currency basket
by Elbeck, Matt
- 1946-1961 Potential for reduction of CO2 emissions and a low-carbon scenario for the Brazilian industrial sector
by Henriques Jr., Mauricio F. & Dantas, Fabrício & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 1962-1968 A 'must-go path' scenario for sustainable development and the role of nuclear energy in the 21st century
by Jeong, Hae-Yong & Kim, Young-In & Lee, Yong-Bum & Ha, Kwi-Seok & Won, Byung-Chool & Lee, Dong-Uk & Hahn, Dohee
- 1969-1978 Towards real energy economics: Energy policy driven by life-cycle carbon emission
by Kenny, R. & Law, C. & Pearce, J.M.
- 1979-1990 Modelling energy demand of developing countries: Are the specific features adequately captured?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 1991-1998 Economics of wind power when national grids are unreliable
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wong, Linda
- 1999-2012 Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent
- 2013-2019 The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector
by McManus, A. & Gaterell, M.R. & Coates, L.E.
- 2020-2031 Assessing innovation in emerging energy technologies: Socio-technical dynamics of carbon capture and storage (CCS) and enhanced geothermal systems (EGS) in the USA
by Stephens, Jennie C. & Jiusto, Scott
- 2032-2041 City carbon budgets: A proposal to align incentives for climate-friendly communities
by Salon, Deborah & Sperling, Daniel & Meier, Alan & Murphy, Sinnott & Gorham, Roger & Barrett, James
- 2042-2052 Transnational infrastructure vulnerability: The historical shaping of the 2006 European "Blackout"
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent
- 2053-2062 Interpreting transnational infrastructure vulnerability: European blackout and the historical dynamics of transnational electricity governance
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent
- 2063-2064 Comments on "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies" by Melih Soner Celiktas and Gunnur Kocar
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 2065-2066 Reply to the comments of Kucukali on "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies"
by Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur
- 2067-2069 Bats are not birds and other problems with Sovacool's (2009) analysis of animal fatalities due to electricity generation
by Willis, Craig K.R. & Barclay, Robert M.R. & Boyles, Justin G. & Mark Brigham, R. & Brack Jr., Virgil & Waldien, David L. & Reichard, Jonathan
- 2070-2073 Megawatts are not megawatt-hours and other responses to Willis et al
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
March 2010, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 1227-1228 Energy supply and security policy--In the need of transnational institutions?
by Strandberg, Urban
- 1229-1240 Global energy security and the implications for the EU
by Umbach, Frank
- 1241-1250 Energy security policies in EU-25--The expected cost of oil supply disruptions
by Hedenus, Fredrik & Azar, Christian & Johansson, Daniel J.A.
- 1251-1254 Steam versus coking coal and the acid rain program
by Lange, Ian
- 1255-1271 Are tradable green certificates a cost-efficient policy driving technical change or a rent-generating machine? Lessons from Sweden 2003-2008
by Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 1272-1287 Subsidy as an agent to enhance the effectiveness of the energy performance certificate
by McGilligan, Charles & Sunikka-Blank, Minna & Natarajan, Sukumar
- 1288-1296 Compact fluorescent lighting and residential natural gas consumption: Testing for interactive effects
by Brunner, Eric J. & Ford, Peter S. & McNulty, Mark A. & Thayer, Mark A.
- 1297-1304 Attitudes towards offshore wind farms--The role of beach visits on attitude and demographic and attitude relations
by Ladenburg, Jacob
- 1305-1320 Analysis of policies to reduce oil consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions from the US transportation sector
by Ross Morrow, W. & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Collantes, Gustavo & Lee, Henry
- 1321-1329 Evaluating replacement project of nuclear power plants under uncertainty
by Naito, Yuta & Takashima, Ryuta & Kimura, Hiroshi & Madarame, Haruki
- 1330-1339 Energy metrics for driving competitiveness of countries: Energy weakness magnitude, GDP per barrel and barrels per capita
by Coccia, Mario
- 1340-1344 The paradox of oil reserve forecasts: The political implications of predicting oil reserves and oil consumption
by Balaban, Oded & Tsatskin, Alexander
- 1345-1352 From water to energy: The virtual water content and water footprint of biofuel consumption in Spain
by Elena, Galan-del-Castillo & Esther, Velazquez
- 1353-1359 Coal consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1360-1371 Does electricity (and heat) network regulation have anything to learn from fixed line telecoms regulation?
by Pollitt, Michael
- 1372-1378 Price dynamics of natural gas and the regional methanol markets
by Masih, A. Mansur M. & Albinali, Khaled & DeMello, Lurion
- 1379-1388 Why did China's energy intensity increase during 1998-2006: Decomposition and policy analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Chunbo & Hong, Dongyue
- 1389-1397 Impact of inter-sectoral trade on national and global CO2 emissions: An empirical analysis of China and US
by Guo, Jie & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1398-1414 The Peak of the Oil Age - Analyzing the world oil production Reference Scenario in World Energy Outlook 2008
by Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Lardelli, Michael & Snowden, Simon & Söderbergh, Bengt
- 1415-1435 Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 1436-1447 Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China
by Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara
- 1448-1454 Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R.
- 1455-1469 Energy supplier obligations and white certificate schemes: Comparative analysis of experiences in the European Union
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Lees, Eoin & Baudry, Paul & Jeandel, Alexandre & Labanca, Nicola
- 1470-1476 Measuring the social value of nuclear energy using contingent valuation methodology
by Jun, Eunju & Joon Kim, Won & Hoon Jeong, Yong & Heung Chang, Soon
- 1477-1484 Biodiesel from jatropha: Can India meet the 20% blending target?
by Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib & Kumar, Rajesh
- 1485-1499 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles--A low-carbon solution for Ireland?
by Smith, William J.
- 1500-1509 Ex post monitoring of market power in hydro dominated electricity markets
by Sandsmark, Maria & Tennbakk, Berit
- 1510-1518 Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Liu, Xianbing & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Wang, Can & Dong, Yanli & Liu, Wenling
- 1519-1528 Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India
by Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline