October 2010, Volume 38, Issue 10
- 5335-5345 Measuring the environmental benefits of hydrogen transportation fuel cycles under uncertainty about external costs
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 5346-5358 Will hydrogen be competitive in Europe without tax favours?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 5359-5371 Evaluating the perspectives for hydrogen energy uptake in communities: Success criteria and their application
by Shaw, Suzanne & Mazzucchelli, Paola
- 5372-5381 Innovative regions and industrial clusters in hydrogen and fuel cell technology
by Madsen, Anne Nygaard & Andersen, Per Dannemand
- 5382-5387 Scope and perspectives of industrial hydrogen production and infrastructure for fuel cell vehicles in North Rhine-Westphalia
by Pastowski, Andreas & Grube, Thomas
- 5388-5398 Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas
- 5399-5402 Precautionary principle, economic and energy systems and social equity
by de Carvalho, Joaquim Francisco & Mercedes, Sonia Seger P. & Sauer, Ildo L.
- 5403-5408 Review of OECD study into "Projected costs of generating electricity--2010 Edition"
by Khatib, Hisham
- 5409-5412 More heat and light
by Bazilian, Morgan & Sagar, Ambuj & Detchon, Reid & Yumkella, Kandeh
- 5413-5425 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 1. Analysis of general data and analysis per country
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5426-5441 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 2. Segment analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5442-5456 Analysis of CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 3. Brands analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5457-5468 An energy-based evaluation of the matching possibilities of very large photovoltaic plants to the electricity grid: Israel as a case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5469-5481 The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5482-5492 Integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in a regional wind-thermal power system
by Göransson, Lisa & Karlsson, Sten & Johnsson, Filip
- 5493-5503 Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households
by Braun, Frauke G.
- 5504-5511 Assessing the potential for a wind power incentive for remote villages in Canada
by Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian
- 5512-5519 The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 5520-5529 Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges
by Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari
- 5530-5540 Comparison of fixed versus variable biofuels incentives
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad & Perkis, David
- 5541-5549 The importance of message framing for providing information about sustainability and environmental aspects of energy
by Van de Velde, Liesbeth & Verbeke, Wim & Popp, Michael & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 5550-5559 Knowledge base determinants of technology sourcing in clean development mechanism projects
by Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert
- 5560-5571 Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges
by Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas
- 5572-5581 Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed
- 5582-5599 Market power analysis for the Iranian electricity market
by Asgari, Mohammad Hossein & Monsef, Hassan
- 5600-5613 Is there a relationship between public expenditures in energy R&D and carbon emissions per GDP? An empirical investigation
by Garrone, Paola & Grilli, Luca
- 5614-5624 A new NAMA framework for dispersed energy end-use sectors
by Cheng, Chia-Chin
- 5625-5635 The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away
by Abdo, Hafez
- 5636-5652 Environmental and economic appraisal of power generation capacity expansion plan in Nigeria
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 5653-5660 Performance and cost of wet and dry cooling systems for pulverized coal power plants with and without carbon capture and storage
by Zhai, Haibo & Rubin, Edward S.
- 5661-5670 Estimating rural populations without access to electricity in developing countries through night-time light satellite imagery
by Doll, Christopher N.H. & Pachauri, Shonali
- 5671-5683 Modelling short and long-term risks in power markets: Empirical evidence from Nord Pool
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A.
- 5684-5695 Impact of a large penetration of wind generation on the GB gas network
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Ekanayake, Janaka
- 5696-5707 Determinants of household energy consumption in India
by Ekholm, Tommi & Krey, Volker & Pachauri, Shonali & Riahi, Keywan
- 5708-5718 Photovoltaic (PV) electricity: Comparative analyses of CO2 abatement at different fuel mix scales in the US
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 5719-5732 To cool a sweltering earth: Does energy efficiency improvement offset the climate impacts of lifestyle?
by Adua, Lazarus
- 5733-5738 Safety implication for an unsaturated zone nuclear waste repository
by Hamdan, Lubna K. & Walton, John C. & Woocay, Arturo
- 5739-5748 Renewable energy policy and public perceptions of renewable energy: A cultural theory approach
by West, J. & Bailey, I. & Winter, M.
- 5749-5757 Cost-effectiveness analysis of algae energy production in the EU
by Kovacevic, Vujadin & Wesseler, Justus
- 5758-5769 Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences
by Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B.
- 5770-5782 Comparing electricity distribution network revenues and costs in New South Wales, Great Britain and Victoria
by Mountain, Bruce & Littlechild, Stephen
- 5783-5789 Air pollution implications of Nigeria's present strategy on improved electricity generation
by Sonibare, J.A.
- 5790-5798 CO2 emissions from the transport of China's exported goods
by Andersen, Otto & Gössling, Stefan & Simonsen, Morten & Walnum, Hans Jakob & Peeters, Paul & Neiberger, Cordula
- 5799-5816 The role of bioenergy in the UK's energy future formulation and modelling of long-term UK bioenergy scenarios
by Jablonski, Sophie & Strachan, Neil & Brand, Christian & Bauen, Ausilio
- 5817-5829 Demand for seasonal gas storage in northwest Europe until 2030: Simulation results with a dynamic model
by de Joode, J. & Özdemir, Ö.
- 5830-5839 Application of chaotic ant swarm optimization in electric load forecasting
by Hong, Wei-Chiang
- 5840-5866 Energy certification of buildings: A comparative analysis of progress towards implementation in European countries
by Andaloro, Antonio P.F. & Salomone, Roberta & Ioppolo, Giuseppe & Andaloro, Laura
- 5867-5877 Quantifying the risk of an increase in the prices of non-energy products by combining the portfolio and input-output approaches
by Suzuki, Kengo & Uchiyama, Yohji
- 5878-5891 Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK
by McKenna, R.C. & Norman, J.B.
- 5892-5901 Sustainability of algal biofuel production using integrated renewable energy park (IREP) and algal biorefinery approach
by Subhadra, Bobban G.
- 5902-5911 Should the US clean air act include CO2 emission control?: Examination by data envelopment analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 5912-5926 Regional economic impacts of biomass based energy service use: A comparison across crops and technologies for East Styria, Austria
by Trink, Thomas & Schmid, Christoph & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W. & Loibnegger, Thomas & Kettner, Claudia & Pack, Alexandra & Töglhofer, Christoph
- 5927-5937 Developing electricity distribution networks and their regulation to support sustainable energy
by Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim
- 5938-5946 The relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth: The case of Korea with nonlinear evidence
by Kim, Sei-wan & Lee, Kihoon & Nam, Kiseok
- 5947-5955 Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of district heating systems
by Wei, Bing & Wang, Song-Ling & Li, Li
- 5956-5966 Markets for renewable energy and pollution emissions: Environmental claims, emission-reduction accounting, and product decoupling
by Moore, Michael R. & Lewis, Geoffrey McD. & Cepela, Daniel J.
- 5967-5976 Spatial misfits in a multi-level renewable energy policy implementation process on the Small Island State of Malta
by Kotzebue, Julia R. & Bressers, Hans Th.A. & Yousif, Charles
- 5977-5987 Estimating marginal CO2 emissions rates for national electricity systems
by Hawkes, A.D.
- 5988-5999 Influence of UK energy policy on the deployment of anaerobic digestion
by Zglobisz, Natalia & Castillo-Castillo, Arturo & Grimes, Sue & Jones, Peter
- 6000-6008 Tax incentives to promote green electricity: An overview of EU-27 countries
by Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 6009-6015 The 2008 oil bubble: Causes and consequences
by Tokic, Damir
- 6016-6025 The relationship between electricity consumption, electricity prices and GDP in Pakistan
by Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 6026-6035 Determinants of the costs of carbon capture and sequestration for expanding electricity generation capacity
by Giovanni, Emily & Richards, Kenneth R.
- 6036-6044 Methodology for the assessment of the impact of existing high voltage lines in urban areas
by Sumper, Andreas & Boix-Aragonès, Oriol & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto & Bergas-Jané, Joan & Ramírez-Pisco, Rodrigo
- 6045-6055 OPEC and Venezuelan oil production: Evidence against a cartel hypothesis
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Pippenger, Michael K.
- 6056-6065 Methodological review of UK and international low carbon scenarios
by Hughes, Nick & Strachan, Neil
- 6066-6075 Wind power and community benefits: Challenges and opportunities
by Aitken, Mhairi
- 6076-6083 Do undesirable output and environmental regulation matter in energy efficiency analysis? Evidence from Indian Cement Industry
by Mandal, Sabuj Kumar
- 6084-6091 Maximizing efficiency in the transition to a coal-based economy
by Brathwaite, J. & Horst, S. & Iacobucci, J.
- 6092-6100 Can the South African transport system surmount reduced crude oil availability?
by Vanderschuren, M.J.W.A & Lane, T.E. & Wakeford, J.J.
- 6101-6110 Policy redesign for solving the financial bottleneck in demand side management (DSM) in China
by Yu, Yongzhen
- 6111-6119 Making energy visible: A qualitative field study of how householders interact with feedback from smart energy monitors
by Hargreaves, Tom & Nye, Michael & Burgess, Jacquelin
- 6120-6129 Energy cultures: A framework for understanding energy behaviours
by Stephenson, Janet & Barton, Barry & Carrington, Gerry & Gnoth, Daniel & Lawson, Rob & Thorsnes, Paul
- 6130-6144 Implications of the UK field trial of building mounted horizontal axis micro-wind turbines
by James, P.A.B. & Sissons, M.F. & Bradford, J. & Myers, L.E. & Bahaj, A.S. & Anwar, A. & Green, S.
- 6145-6152 An assessment of Turkey's nuclear energy policy in light of South Korea's nuclear experience
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat
- 6153-6160 Comprehensive evaluation of effects of straw-based electricity generation: A Chinese case
by Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e
- 6161-6171 Bioenergy decision-making of farms in Northern Finland: Combining the bottom-up and top-down perspectives
by Snäkin, Juha-Pekka & Muilu, Toivo & Pesola, Tuomo
- 6172-6179 Chinese regional industrial energy efficiency evaluation based on a DEA model of fixing non-energy inputs
by Shi, Guang-Ming & Bi, Jun & Wang, Jin-Nan
- 6180-6193 Greenhouse gas emissions in China 2007: Inventory and input-output analysis
by Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo
- 6194-6203 Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis
by Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan
- 6204-6214 Environmental degradation costs in electricity generation: The case of the Brazilian electrical matrix
by Alves, Laura Araujo & Uturbey, Wadaed
- 6215-6221 Analysis of CSP plants for the definition of energy policies: The influence on electricity cost of solar multiples, capacity factors and energy storage
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Montañés, Carlos & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 6222-6231 Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment
by Faruqui, Ahmad & Harris, Dan & Hledik, Ryan
- 6232-6239 Program evaluation and incentives for administrators of energy-efficiency programs: Can evaluation solve the principal/agent problem?
by Blumstein, Carl
- 6240-6250 Examination of energy price policies in Iran for optimal configuration of CHP and CCHP systems based on particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Tichi, S.G. & Ardehali, M.M. & Nazari, M.E.
- 6251-6260 Rural electrification of the Brazilian Amazon - Achievements and lessons
by Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida
- 6261-6277 World oil demand's shift toward faster growing and less price-responsive products and regions
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Gately, Dermot
- 6278-6292 Effects of climate and energy policy related measures and targets on the future structure of the European energy system in 2020 and beyond
by Blesl, Markus & Kober, Tom & Bruchof, David & Kuder, Ralf
- 6293-6306 Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Ortolano, Leonard
- 6307-6319 An integrated ant colony optimization approach to compare strategies of clearing market in electricity markets: Agent-based simulation
by Azadeh, A. & Skandari, M.R. & Maleki-Shoja, B.
- 6320-6329 An investigation of the effect of changes of planning criteria on power system expansion planning with a case study of the Jordanian power system
by Elkarmi, Fawwaz & Abu-Shikhah, Nazih & Abu-Zarour, Mohammad
- 6330-6337 Capacity credit of microgeneration and microgrids
by Moisés Costa, Paulo & Matos, Manuel A.
- 6338-6348 Rentierism in the Algerian economy based on oil and natural gas
by Machín Álvarez, Alejandra
- 6349-6359 The European climate change program: An evaluation of stakeholder involvement and policy achievements
by Maxian Rusche, Tim
- 6360-6374 Small-medium sized nuclear coal and gas power plant: A probabilistic analysis of their financial performances and influence of CO2 cost
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro
- 6375-6378 Structural breaks and petroleum consumption in US states: Are shocks transitory or permanent?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 6379-6380 Comments on "Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network" by Zong Woo Geem and William E. Roper
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 6381-6382 Response to "Comments on 'Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network' by Zong Woo Geem and William E. Roper" by Serhat Kucukali
by Geem, Zong Woo
- 6384-6386 Large-scale wind power in electricity markets
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Finon, Dominique
- 6387-6387 Corrigendum to "CO2 emissions from electricity generation in seven Asia-Pacific and North American countries: A decomposition analysis" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 1-9]
by Malla, Sunil
September 2010, Volume 38, Issue 9
- 4753-4755 Bridging the research gaps for carbon emissions and their management in cities
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4756-4764 Regional variations in spatial structure of nightlights, population density and fossil-fuel CO2 emissions
by Raupach, M.R. & Rayner, P.J. & Paget, M.
- 4765-4782 Modeling energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the urban scale: Methodological challenges and insights from the United States
by Parshall, Lily & Gurney, Kevin & Hammer, Stephen A. & Mendoza, Daniel & Zhou, Yuyu & Geethakumar, Sarath
- 4783-4796 A low-carbon scenario creation method for a local-scale economy and its application in Kyoto city
by Gomi, Kei & Shimada, Kouji & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 4797-4807 Energy demand and carbon emissions under different development scenarios for Shanghai, China
by Li, Li & Chen, Changhong & Xie, Shichen & Huang, Cheng & Cheng, Zhen & Wang, Hongli & Wang, Yangjun & Huang, Haiying & Lu, Jun & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 4808-4817 Integrated energy and carbon modeling with a decision support system: Policy scenarios for low-carbon city development in Bangkok
by Phdungsilp, Aumnad
- 4818-4827 Energy and environmental implications of carbon emission reduction targets: Case of Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Rajbhandari, Salony
- 4828-4837 Methodology for inventorying greenhouse gas emissions from global cities
by Kennedy, Christopher & Steinberger, Julia & Gasson, Barrie & Hansen, Yvonne & Hillman, Timothy & Havránek, Miroslav & Pataki, Diane & Phdungsilp, Aumnad & Ramaswami, Anu & Mendez, Gara Villalba
- 4838-4847 Emission inventory: An urban public policy instrument and benchmark
by D' Avignon, Alexander & Carloni, Flávia Azevedo & Rovere, Emilio Lèbre La & Dubeux, Carolina Burle Schmidt
- 4848-4855 Delving into the carbon footprints of Singapore--comparing direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions of a small and open economic system
by Schulz, Niels B.
- 4856-4869 Twelve metropolitan carbon footprints: A preliminary comparative global assessment
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 4870-4879 London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy
by Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B.
- 4880-4887 Impacts of urban form on future US passenger-vehicle greenhouse gas emissions
by Hankey, Steve & Marshall, Julian D.
- 4888-4896 Impact of future urban form on the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from residential, commercial and public buildings in Utsunomiya, Japan
by Ishii, Satoshi & Tabushi, Shoichi & Aramaki, Toshiya & Hanaki, Keisuke
- 4897-4902 An integrated renewable energy park approach for algal biofuel production in United States
by Subhadra, Bobban & Edwards, Mark
- 4903-4908 Competitive energy markets and nuclear power: Can we have both, do we want either?
by Thomas, Steve
- 4909-4920 Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies
by Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O.
- 4921-4932 A symmetric safety valve
by Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Danny
- 4933-4944 Life cycle water use of low-carbon transport fuels
by Harto, Christopher & Meyers, Robert & Williams, Eric
- 4945-4954 Renewable energy in South Africa: Potentials, barriers and options for support
by Pegels, Anna
- 4955-4965 The impact on energy consumption of daylight saving clock changes
by Hill, S.I. & Desobry, F. & Garnsey, E.W. & Chong, Y.-F.
- 4966-4977 The implications of Australia's carbon pollution reduction scheme for its National Electricity Market
by Betz, Regina & Owen, Anthony D.
- 4978-4989 Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements
by del Río, Pablo
- 4990-5003 Oil futures: A comparison of global supply forecasts
by Sorrell, Steve & Miller, Richard & Bentley, Roger & Speirs, Jamie
- 5004-5012 Wood-fuel biomass from the Madeira River: A sustainable option for electricity production in the Amazon region
by Bacellar, Atlas Augusto & Rocha, Brígida R.P.
- 5013-5027 From riches to rags: Biofuels, media discourses, and resistance to sustainable energy technologies
by Sengers, F. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Van Venrooij, A.
- 5028-5037 How important are current energy mix choices on future sustainability? Case study: Belgium and Spain--projections towards 2020-2030
by Foidart, F. & Oliver-Solá, J. & Gasol, C.M. & Gabarrell, X. & Rieradevall, J.
- 5038-5047 Subsidies for electricity-generating technologies: A review
by Badcock, Jeremy & Lenzen, Manfred
- 5048-5058 Revisiting the case for intensity targets: Better incentives and less uncertainty for developing countries
by Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 5059-5071 Measuring welfare loss caused by air pollution in Europe: A CGE analysis
by Nam, Kyung-Min & Selin, Noelle E. & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 5072-5080 Evaluation of geologic storage options of CO2: Applicability, cost, storage capacity and safety
by Aydin, Gokhan & Karakurt, Izzet & Aydiner, Kerim
- 5081-5097 An econometric study of illegal electricity connections in the urban favelas of Belo Horizonte, Brazil
by Mimmi, Luisa M. & Ecer, Sencer
- 5098-5107 Energy parks for former nuclear weapons sites? Public preferences at six regional locations and the United States as a whole
by Greenberg, Michael R.
- 5108-5122 Uncertain long-run emissions targets, CO2 price and global energy transition: A general equilibrium approach
by Durand-Lasserve, Olivier & Pierru, Axel & Smeers, Yves
- 5123-5132 Evaluating the effectiveness of urban energy conservation and GHG mitigation measures: The case of Xiamen city, China
by Lin, Jianyi & Cao, Bin & Cui, Shenghui & Wang, Wei & Bai, Xuemei
- 5133-5140 Application of an entry-exit tariff model to the gas transport system in Spain
by Alonso, Alejandro & Olmos, Luis & Serrano, Miguel
- 5141-5150 Exergetic assessment of EAHEs for building heating in Turkey: A greenhouse case study
by Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 5151-5165 Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality
by Schut, Marc & Slingerland, Maja & Locke, Anna
- 5166-5173 Complying with the Kyoto Protocol under uncertainty: Taxes or tradable permits?
by Quirion, Philippe
- 5174-5188 The costs of the French nuclear scale-up: A case of negative learning by doing
by Grubler, Arnulf
- 5189-5198 The relation between Chinese economic development and energy consumption in the different periods
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Xie, Naiming
- 5199-5207 How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?
by Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe
- 5208-5222 Properties and uses of storage for enhancing the grid penetration of very large photovoltaic systems
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5223-5228 Cadmium flows and emissions from CdTe PV: future expectations
by Raugei, Marco & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 5229-5241 Applying life-cycle assessment to low carbon fuel standards--How allocation choices influence carbon intensity for renewable transportation fuels
by Kaufman, Andrew S. & Meier, Paul J. & Sinistore, Julie C. & Reinemann, Douglas J.
- 5242-5250 New fuel consumption standards for Chinese passenger vehicles and their effects on reductions of oil use and CO2 emissions of the Chinese passenger vehicle fleet
by Wang, Zhao & Jin, Yuefu & Wang, Michael & Wei, Wu
- 5251-5257 The impact of an emerging port on the carbon dioxide emissions of inland container transport: An empirical study of Taipei port
by Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tseng, Po-Hsing & Cullinane, Kevin & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 5258-5263 Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 5264-5271 Competition effects of mergers: An event study of the German electricity market
by Keller, Andreas
- 5272-5280 Assessing the potential for concentrated solar power development in rural Australia
by Clifton, Julian & Boruff, Bryan J.
- 5281-5289 The public perspective of carbon capture and storage for CO2 emission reductions in China
by Duan, Hongxia
- 5290-5295 Global oil depletion: A review of the evidence
by Sorrell, Steve & Speirs, Jamie & Bentley, Roger & Brandt, Adam & Miller, Richard
August 2010, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 3847-3848 Will biofuel projects in Southeast Asia become white elephants?
by Sheng Goh, Chun & Teong Lee, Keat
- 3849-3864 Nuclear power: Understanding the economic risks and uncertainties
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 3865-3873 Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3874-3885 Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3886-3890 The importance of advancing technology to America's energy goals
by Greene, D.L. & Boudreaux, P.R. & Dean, D.J. & Fulkerson, W. & Gaddis, A.L. & Graham, R.L. & Graves, R.L. & Hopson, J.L. & Hughes, P. & Lapsa, M.V. & Mason, T.E. & Standaert, R.F. & Wilbanks, T.J. & Zucker, A.
- 3891-3897 Estimation of critical CO2 values when planning the power source in water desalination: The case of the small Aegean islands
by Karagiannis, Ioannis C. & Soldatos, Peter G.
- 3898-3909 Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes
- 3910-3921 The impact of Australian ETS news on wholesale spot electricity prices: An exploratory analysis
by Chevallier, Julien
- 3922-3932 Symmetric and asymmetric US sector return volatilities in presence of oil, financial and economic risks
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan & Chiang, Thomas & Nandha, Mohan
- 3933-3942 Renewable energy for sustainable electrical energy system in India
by Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K.
- 3943-3956 Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan
- 3957-3964 Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis
by Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia
- 3965-3972 Evaluating energy, health and carbon co-benefits from improved domestic space heating: A randomised community trial
by Preval, Nick & Chapman, Ralph & Pierse, Nevil & Howden-Chapman, Philippa
- 3973-3984 A 100% renewable electricity generation system for New Zealand utilising hydro, wind, geothermal and biomass resources
by Mason, I.G. & Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G.
- 3985-3997 Biofuel investment in Tanzania: Omissions in implementation
by Habib-Mintz, Nazia
- 3998-4010 Financial impact of energy efficiency under a federal combined efficiency and renewable electricity standard: Case study of a Kansas "super-utility"
by Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles
- 4011-4020 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in eastern European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 4021-4030 An integrated assessment of climate change, air pollution, and energy security policy
by Bollen, Johannes & Hers, Sebastiaan & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 4031-4039 Biodiesel production from castor oil in Brazil: A difficult reality
by da Silva César, Aldara & Otávio Batalha, Mário
- 4040-4047 Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly
by Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong
- 4048-4056 Economic impacts from the promotion of renewable energy technologies: The German experience
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 4057-4063 Empirical study on the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in France: The role of nuclear energy
by Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun
- 4064-4075 The role of transnational companies as oil suppliers to the United States
by Palazuelos, Enrique
- 4076-4088 Insight into the Greek electric sector and energy planning with mature technologies and fuel diversification
by Rampidis, I.M. & Giannakopoulos, D. & Bergeles, G.C.
- 4089-4098 Carbon capture and storage at scale: Lessons from the growth of analogous energy technologies
by Rai, Varun & Victor, David G. & Thurber, Mark C.
- 4099-4106 Energy storage in the UK electrical network: Estimation of the scale and review of technology options
by Wilson, Ian Allan Grant & McGregor, Peter G. & Hall, Peter J.
- 4107-4114 Can renewables etc. solve the greenhouse problem? The negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 4115-4126 Implications of sustainability assessment for electricity system design: The case of the Ontario Power Authority's integrated power system plan
by Winfield, Mark & Gibson, Robert B. & Markvart, Tanya & Gaudreau, Kyrke & Taylor, Jennifer
- 4127-4134 Visible technologies, invisible organisations: An empirical study of public beliefs about electricity supply networks
by Devine-Wright, Patrick & Devine-Wright, Hannah & Sherry-Brennan, Fionnguala
- 4135-4141 Analysis of material and energy consumption of mobile phones in China
by Yu, Jinglei & Williams, Eric & Ju, Meiting
- 4142-4151 The relationship between oil price shocks and China's macro-economy: An empirical analysis
by Du, Limin & Yanan, He & Wei, Chu
- 4152-4162 Household consumption, associated fossil fuel demand and carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Greece between 1990 and 2006
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 4163-4172 Global technology learning and national policy--An incentive scheme for governments to assume the high cost of early deployment exemplified by Norway
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 4173-4185 Shaping a sustainable energy future for India: Management challenges
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 4186-4195 Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?
by V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos
- 4196-4208 Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector
by Singh, Anoop
- 4209-4213 Revisiting CO2 mitigation potential and costs in China's electricity sector
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining
- 4214-4223 "Pivotal politics" in US energy and climate legislation
by Skodvin, Tora
- 4224-4231 An energy systems engineering approach to the optimal design of energy systems in commercial buildings
by Liu, Pei & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Li, Zheng
- 4232-4240 Local mobilisation against windfarm developments in Spanish rural areas: New actors in the regulation arena
by Moragues-Faus, Ana M. & Ortiz-Miranda, Dionisio
- 4241-4251 Modelling the potential to achieve deep carbon emission cuts in existing UK social housing: The case of Peabody
by Reeves, Andrew & Taylor, Simon & Fleming, Paul
- 4252-4264 A long-term view of fossil-fuelled power generation in Europe
by Tzimas, Evangelos & Georgakaki, Aliki
- 4265-4279 Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean
- 4280-4290 Rents in the European power sector due to carbon trading
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Cruciani, Michel
- 4291-4303 Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada
by Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M.
- 4304-4316 Methane emissions by Chinese economy: Inventory and embodiment analysis
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q.
- 4317-4329 The social return on investment in the energy efficiency of buildings in Germany
by Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Kronenberg, Tobias & Hansen, Patrick
- 4330-4338 A methodology for the assessment of nuclear power development scenario
by Mohapatra, D.K. & Mohanakrishnan, P.