2010, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 4520-4527 Benchmarking energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Singapore's hotel industry
by Xuchao, Wu & Priyadarsini, Rajagopalan & Siew Eang, Lee
- 4528-4539 Oil prices, stock markets and portfolio investment: Evidence from sector analysis in Europe over the last decade
by Hedi Arouri, Mohamed El & Khuong Nguyen, Duc
- 4540-4548 Accounting for the risk of extreme outcomes in an integrated assessment of climate change
by Gerst, Michael D. & Howarth, Richard B. & Borsuk, Mark E.
- 4549-4561 The introduction of electric vehicles in the private fleet: Potential impact on the electric supply system and on the environment. A case study for the Province of Milan, Italy
by Perujo, Adolfo & Ciuffo, Biagio
- 4562-4569 Global energy crunch: How different parts of the world would react to a peak oil scenario
by Friedrichs, Jörg
- 4570-4581 Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services
by Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr
- 4582-4591 Understanding developing country stances on post-2012 climate change negotiations: Comparative analysis of Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Africa
by Rong, Fang
- 4592-4603 Barriers and opportunities for labels for highly energy-efficient houses
by Mlecnik, Erwin & Visscher, Henk & van Hal, Anke
- 4604-4616 An assessment of exploiting renewable energy sources with concerns of policy and technology
by Shen, Yung-Chi & Lin, Grace T.R. & Li, Kuang-Pin & Yuan, Benjamin J.C.
- 4617-4625 Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries
by Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 4626-4634 Drivers, barriers, and strategies for implementation of renewable energy technologies in rural areas in Bangladesh--An innovation system analysis
by Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Kamp, Linda M. & Pachova, Nevelina I.
- 4635-4642 Integrated resource strategic planning in China
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Wen, Quan & Wang, Jianhui & Tan, Xiandong & Nezhad, Hameed & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 4643-4651 Global observation of EKC hypothesis for CO2, SOx and NOx emission: A policy understanding for climate change mitigation in Bangladesh
by Danesh Miah, Md. & Farhad Hossain Masum, Md. & Koike, Masao
- 4652-4662 On properties of royalty and tax regimes in Alberta's oil sands
by Plourde, André
- 4663-4678 What might be the energy demand and energy mix to reconcile the world's pursuit of welfare and happiness with the necessity to preserve the integrity of the biosphere?
by Jess, Andreas
- 4679-4691 Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive
by Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav
- 4692-4702 The legal framework for offshore wind farms: A critical analysis of the consents process
by Gibson, Emma & Howsam, Peter
- 4703-4711 The European debate on rate systems in the interwar period
by Madureira, Nuno Luís
- 4712-4718 Cost reduction potentials in the German market for balancing power
by Flinkerbusch, Kai & Heuterkes, Michael
- 4719-4728 Meeting energy demand in a developing economy without damaging the environment--A case study in Sabah, Malaysia, from technical, environmental and economic perspectives
by Koh, Siong Lee & Lim, Yun Seng
- 4729-4730 Unveiling China's impact on African environment
by -H. Peh, Kelvin S. & Eyal, Jonathan
- 4731-4733 The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market
by Wimschulte, Jens
- 4734-4736 Are shocks to natural gas consumption temporary or permanent? Evidence from a panel of U.S. states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 4737-4740 Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?
by Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike
- 4741-4742 Sources of difference: In answer to the article about diverging paths of German and US policies for renewable energies
by Keller, Sarina
- 4743-4749 The status of conventional world oil reserves--Hype or cause for concern?
by Owen, Nick A. & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & King, David A.
- 4750-4750 Addendum to "Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37 (6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4751-4751 Erratum to: "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) pp. 5650-5661]
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
2010, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 3131-3134 Market design for a large share of wind power
by Newbery, David
- 3135-3145 Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?
by Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M.
- 3146-3154 Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration
by Vandezande, Leen & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie & Saguan, Marcelo & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 3155-3163 Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems
by Weber, Christoph
- 3164-3173 "Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission
by Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 3174-3179 Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism
by Rivier Abbad, Juan
- 3180-3191 Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market
by MacGill, Iain
- 3192-3197 Market protocols in ERCOT and their effect on wind generation
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Hurlbut, David
- 3198-3210 Wind power and market power in competitive markets
by Twomey, Paul & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 3211-3220 Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3221-3231 Estimating the value of wind energy using electricity locational marginal price
by Lewis, Geoffrey McD.
- 3232-3244 Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 3245-3256 Optimal wind power deployment in Europe--A portfolio approach
by Roques, Fabien & Hiroux, Céline & Saguan, Marcelo
- 3257-3262 An innovative indicator of carbon dioxide emissions for developing countries: A study of Taiwan
by Huang, Yu-Fen & Lin, Yu-Chun & Yang, Jing-Tang
- 3263-3265 Mobilizing private finance to drive an energy industrial revolution
by Mathews, John A. & Kidney, Sean & Mallon, Karl & Hughes, Mark
- 3266-3269 Network externality perspective of feed-in-tariffs (FIT) instruments--Some observations and suggestions
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3270-3273 Reconsidering solar grid parity
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3274-3276 The "decarbonization" of the world's energy matrix
by Goldemberg, José & Tadeo Prado, Luiz
- 3277-3288 Investigating the potential of overheating in UK dwellings as a consequence of extant climate change
by Peacock, A.D. & Jenkins, D.P. & Kane, D.
- 3289-3296 The effect of utility time-varying pricing and load control strategies on residential summer peak electricity use: A review
by Newsham, Guy R. & Bowker, Brent G.
- 3297-3308 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 3309-3319 Evaluation of CO2 free electricity trading market in Japan by multi-agent simulations
by Sichao, Kan & Yamamoto, Hiromi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 3320-3328 Stagnating liquid biofuel developments in Russia: Present status andfuture perspectives
by Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Oosterveer, Peter
- 3329-3341 Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria
- 3342-3355 A scenario analysis of investment options for the Cuban power sector using the MARKAL model
by Wright, Evelyn L. & Belt, Juan A.B. & Chambers, Adam & Delaquil, Pat & Goldstein, Gary
- 3356-3364 Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China
by Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan
- 3365-3376 Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
- 3377-3383 Driving forces of residential CO2 emissions in urban and rural China: An index decomposition analysis
by Donglan, Zha & Dequn, Zhou & Peng, Zhou
- 3384-3393 Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost
by Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu
- 3394-3402 A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 3403-3413 Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika
- 3414-3425 Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels
by Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T.
- 3426-3430 Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
by Zhang, Zibin & Qiu, Cheng & Wetzstein, Michael
- 3431-3442 Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors
by Pahle, Michael
- 3443-3452 Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Suhonen, Niko
- 3453-3467 Impacts on investments, and transmission/distribution loss through power sector reforms
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3468-3481 Energy and exergy prices of various energy sources along with their CO2 equivalents
by Caliskan, Hakan & Hepbasli, Arif
- 3482-3488 Public acceptance of biofuels
by Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 3489-3497 Strategic environmental assessment for energy production
by Jay, Stephen
- 3498-3507 Oil industry consolidation and refined product prices: Evidence from US wholesale gasoline terminals
by Kendix, Michael & Walls, W.D.
- 3508-3517 Energy consumption and economic growth in New Zealand: Results of trivariate and multivariate models
by Bartleet, Matthew & Gounder, Rukmani
- 3518-3526 Comparing emergy accounting with well-known sustainability metrics: The case of Southern Cone Common Market, Mercosur
by Giannetti, B.F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B. & Bonilla, S.H.
- 3527-3536 Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach
by Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy
- 3537-3546 Scenario analysis of China's emissions pathways in the 21st century for low carbon transition
by Wang, Tao & Watson, Jim
- 3547-3556 A further inquiry into FTR properties
by Benjamin, Richard
- 3557-3566 Unintended anchors: Building rating systems and energy performance goals for U.S. buildings
by Klotz, Leidy & Mack, Daniel & Klapthor, Brent & Tunstall, Casey & Harrison, Jennilee
- 3567-3578 Modelling farmer uptake of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Moran, Dominic
- 3579-3585 The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review
by Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 3586-3597 Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet
by Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli
- 3598-3607 Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee
- 3608-3621 Valuing diversity in energy supply
by Skea, Jim
- 3622-3631 Life cycle assessment of the transmission network in Great Britain
by Harrison, Gareth P. & Maclean, Edward (Ned). J. & Karamanlis, Serafeim & Ochoa, Luis F.
- 3632-3643 Upstream vs. downstream CO2 trading: A comparison for the electricity context
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Bushnell, James & Wolak, Frank A.
- 3644-3651 Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa
- 3652-3667 A futuristic least-cost optimisation model of CO2 transportation and storage in the UK/UK Continental Shelf
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Sola Kasim, A.
- 3668-3675 Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target
by Valentine, Scott
- 3676-3683 Analysis of real oil prices via trend-cycle decomposition
by Özbek, Levent & Özlale, Ümit
- 3684-3690 Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007
by Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong
- 3691-3700 Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union
by Nowak, Bartlomiej
- 3701-3709 CO2 emissions and mitigation potential in China's ammonia industry
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Li, Qiang & Ma, Tieju & Hu, Shanying & Griffy-Brown, Charla
- 3710-3716 Vertical integration and market power: A model-based analysis of restructuring in the Korean electricity market
by Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria & Ochoa, Patricia & Kim, Haein & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beom
- 3717-3730 The forbidden fuel: Charcoal, urban woodfuel demand and supply dynamics, community forest management and woodfuel policy in Malawi
by Zulu, Leo Charles
- 3731-3743 Projected costs of a grid-connected domestic PV system under different scenarios in Ireland, using measured data from a trial installation
by Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A. & McCormack, S.J. & Conlon, M.
- 3744-3754 Norwegian households' perception of wood pellet stove compared to air-to-air heat pump and electric heating
by Sopha, Bertha Maya & Klöckner, Christian A. & Skjevrak, Geir & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 3755-3762 Why is China going nuclear?
by Zhou, Yun
- 3763-3770 Can China benefit from adopting a binding emissions target?
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
- 3771-3780 Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3781-3789 Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Raut, Anil K.
- 3790-3796 Economic growth-electricity consumption causality in 12 European countries: A dynamic panel data approach
by Ciarreta, A. & Zarraga, A.
- 3797-3806 Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market
by Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul
- 3807-3819 Risk adjusted financial costs of photovoltaics
by Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Szabó, László
- 3820-3829 Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers
by Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan
- 3830-3836 Natural gas: The option for a sustainable development and energy in the state of Amazonas
by Frota, Willamy M. & Sá, José Alberto S. & Moraes, Sinfrônio S.B. & Rocha, Brígida R.P. & Ismail, Kamal A.R.
- 3837-3846 The large-scale integration of wind generation: Impacts on price, reliability and dispatchable conventional suppliers
by MacCormack, John & Hollis, Aidan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William
2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 2613-2614 The role of `trust' in the transition to sustainable energy
by Bellaby, Paul & Eames, Malcolm & Flynn, Rob
- 2615-2616 Theme 1: Concepts of trust and methods for investigating it
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2617-2623 Trust and the transformation of energy systems
by Rayner, Steve
- 2624-2630 Uncertainties and risks in transitions to sustainable energy, and the part 'trust' might play in managing them: a comparison with the current pension crisis
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2631-2631 Afterword to Theme 1
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2632-2632 Theme 2: Trust between citizens and authority
by Ricci, Miriam
- 2633-2640 Engaging the public on paths to sustainable energy: Who has to trust whom?
by Ricci, Miriam & Bellaby, Paul & Flynn, Rob
- 2641-2641 Afterword to Theme 2
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2642-2643 Theme 3: Trust between producers, distributors and regulator
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2644-2651 Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation
by Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget
- 2652-2652 Afterword to Theme 3
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2653-2654 Theme 4: Trust among consumers
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2655-2663 Trust and community: Exploring the meanings, contexts and dynamics of community renewable energy
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Hunter, Sue & High, Helen & Evans, Bob
- 2664-2671 Consumer engagement in alternative energy--Can the regulators and suppliers be trusted?
by Mumford, John & Gray, David
- 2672-2672 Afterword to Theme 4
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2673-2674 Theme 5: Trust and international relations
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2675-2680 Learning together, growing apart: Global warming, energy policy and international trust
by Kydd, Andrew H.
- 2681-2687 The institutionalisation of trust in the international climate regime
by Vogler, John
- 2688-2688 Afterword to Theme 5
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2689-2689 Epilogue
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2690-2691 Getting the engineering right is not always enough: Researching the human dimensions of the new energy technologies
by Webler, Thomas & Tuler, Seth P.
- 2692-2699 Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2700-2728 Incorporating macroeconomic feedback into an energy systems model using an IO approach: Evaluating the rebound effect in the Korean electricity system
by Howells, Mark & Jeong, Kiho & Langlois, Lucille & Lee, Man Ki & Nam, Kee-Yung & Rogner, Hans Holger
- 2729-2738 Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure
by Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice
- 2739-2750 A new index for electricity spot markets
by Falbo, Paolo & Fattore, Marco & Stefani, Silvana
- 2751-2762 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany
by Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G.
- 2763-2775 Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion
by Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter
- 2776-2784 Energy efficiency in the Hellenic building sector: An assessment of the restrictions and perspectives of the market
by Karkanias, C. & Boemi, S.N. & Papadopoulos, A.M. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Karagiannidis, A.
- 2785-2796 Monetary value of the environmental and health externalities associated with production of ethanol from biomass feedstocks
by Kusiima, Jamil M. & Powers, Susan E.
- 2797-2805 Sustainability standards for bioenergy--A means to reduce climate change risks?
by Schubert, Renate & Blasch, Julia
- 2806-2815 Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms
by Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B.
- 2816-2825 United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007
by Stern, Roger J.
- 2826-2834 Rogue proliferator? North Korea's nuclear fuel cycle & its relationship to regime perpetuation
by Habib, Benjamin
- 2835-2845 Energy security issues at household level in India
by Jain, Garima
- 2846-2857 Vulnerability of the economy to the potential disturbances of energy supply: A logic-based model with application to the case of China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 2858-2864 The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?
by Palm, Jenny
- 2865-2874 A systems approach to improving fleet policy compliance within the US Federal Government
by Deason, Kristin S. & Jefferson, Theresa
- 2875-2886 The evolving role of carbon finance in promoting renewable energy development in China
by Lewis, Joanna I.
- 2887-2897 Technology learning for fuel cells: An assessment of past and potential cost reductions
by Schoots, K. & Kramer, G.J. & van der Zwaan, B.C.C.
- 2898-2910 Renewable energy sources in European energy supply and interactions with emission trading
by Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 2911-2915 CO2 emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in the US
by Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2916-2926 Clean technology R&D and innovation in emerging countries--Experience from China
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 2927-2933 Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal
by Sancho, Ferran
- 2934-2940 Sulfur content of gasoline and diesel fuels in northern China
by Zhang, Kesong & Hu, Jingnan & Gao, Shuzheng & Liu, Yungang & Huang, Xianjiang & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 2941-2947 The value of cooperatives in rural electrification
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 2948-2955 A key review on emergy analysis and assessment of biomass resources for a sustainable future
by Zhang, Gaijing & Long, Weiding
- 2956-2963 Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2964-2975 Keeping warming within the 2Â Â°C limit after Copenhagen
by Macintosh, Andrew
- 2976-2986 Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 2987-2997 Fuel poverty and human health: A review of recent evidence
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris
- 2998-3007 Analysis on exergy consumption patterns for space heating in Slovenian buildings
by Dovjak, Mateja & Shukuya, Masanori & Olesen, Bjarne W. & Krainer, Ales
- 3008-3014 Examining carbon emissions economic growth nexus for India: A multivariate cointegration approach
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 3015-3029 Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 3030-3037 An evaluation of the alternative transport fuel policies for Turkey
by Arslan, RIdvan & Ulusoy, Yahya & Tekin, Yücel & Sürmen, Ali
- 3038-3043 Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids
by Erdem, Cumhur & Sentürk, Ismail & Simsek, Türker
- 3044-3057 Assessment of bottom-up sectoral and regional mitigation potentials
by Hoogwijk, Monique & Rue du Can, Stephane de la & Novikova, Aleksandra & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Blomen, Eliane & Blok, Kornelis
- 3058-3066 Young citizens' knowledge and perceptions of bioenergy and future policy implications
by Halder, Pradipta & Pietarinen, Janne & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 3067-3077 Pathways to a low-carbon economy for the UK with the macro-econometric E3MG model
by Dagoumas, [alpha].S. & Barker, T.S.
- 3078-3088 Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments
by Farsi, Mehdi
- 3089-3097 Making concentrated solar power competitive with coal: The costs of a European feed-in tariff
by Williges, Keith & Lilliestam, Johan & Patt, Anthony
- 3098-3105 Challenges and technological opportunities for the oil refining industry: A Brazilian refinery case
by Castelo Branco, David A. & Gomes, Gabriel L. & Szklo, Alexandre S.
- 3106-3117 Understanding 'local' opposition to wind development in the UK: How big is a backyard?
by Jones, Christopher R. & Richard Eiser, J.
- 3118-3129 A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 2075-2075 Foreword
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2076-2085 Changes in energy intensiveness of Hong Kong economy, 1995-2007
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2086-2100 Energy taxation and the double dividend effect in Taiwan's energy conservation policy--an empirical study using a computable general equilibrium model
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Huang, Yophy
- 2101-2106 Gas-on-gas competition in Shanghai
by Manuhutu, Chassty & Owen, Anthony D.
- 2107-2109 City-gas development in China--An NG perspective
by Wong, James W.K.
- 2110-2115 Petroleum refining industry in China
by Walls, W.D.
- 2116-2122 Growing Chinese coal use: Dramatic resource and environmental implications
by Shealy, Malcolm & Dorian, James P.
- 2123-2130 Clean coal technology development in China
by Chen, Wenying & Xu, Ruina
- 2131-2141 Financial allocation strategy for the regional pollution abatement cost of reducing sulfur dioxide emissions in the thermal power sector in China
by Kaneko, Shinji & Fujii, Hidemichi & Sawazu, Naoya & Fujikura, Ryo
- 2142-2148 Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China
by Ngan, H.W.
- 2149-2160 Quantitative analysis of sustainable energy strategies in China
by Zhidong, Li
- 2161-2167 An overview of legislative and institutional approaches to China's energy development
by Yu, Xiaojiang
- 2168-2170 The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 2171-2178 Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB
by Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron
- 2179-2187 Renewable energy for sustainable urban development: Redefining the concept of energisation
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2188-2197 Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers
by Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2198-2207 Issues in the determination of the optimal portfolio of electricity supply options
by Hickey, Emily A. & Lon Carlson, J. & Loomis, David
- 2208-2215 Fuel tax incidence in developing countries: The case of Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Osakwe, Rebecca & Alpizar, Francisco
- 2216-2224 How to do structural validity of a system dynamics type simulation model: The case of an energy policy model
by Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan & Seong, Baek Seo
- 2225-2233 The role of discourse and linguistic framing effects in sustaining high carbon energy policy--An accessible introduction
by Scrase, J. Ivan & Ockwell, David G.
- 2234-2244 The effects of energy co-governance in Peru
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2245-2254 The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
by Högselius, Per & Kaijser, Arne
- 2255-2261 A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers
by Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K.
- 2262-2271 Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
by Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha
- 2272-2281 The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
by Labriet, Maryse & Cabal, Helena & Lechón, Yolanda & Giannakidis, George & Kanudia, Amit
- 2282-2290 A quantitative assessment of the determinants of the net energy value of biofuels
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gauroy, Christine & Tréguer, David
- 2291-2301 Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
by Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 2302-2308 Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo
- 2309-2314 Empirical evidence of direct rebound effect in Catalonia
by Freire González, Jaume
- 2315-2325 How does increased corn-ethanol production affect US natural gas prices?
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 2326-2339 Value-at-risk estimations of energy commodities via long-memory, asymmetry and fat-tailed GARCH models
by Aloui, Chaker & Mabrouk, Samir
- 2340-2345 Slow oil shocks and the "weakening of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship"
by Naccache, Théo
- 2346-2356 Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
by Geng, Jing & Lu, Yonglong & Wang, Tieyu & Giesy, John P. & Chen, Chunli
- 2357-2369 Levelling the playing field? The influence of national wind power planning instruments on conflicts of interests in a Swedish county
by Bergek, Anna
- 2370-2378 An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro