2009, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 2536-2545 The expansion of electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany: A review based on the Renewable Energy Sources Act Progress Report 2007 and the new German feed-in legislation
by Büsgen, Uwe & Dürrschmidt, Wolfhart
- 2546-2559 Decision on optimal building energy efficiency standard in China--The case for Tianjin
by Li, Jun & Colombier, Michel & Giraud, Pierre-Noël
- 2560-2573 Public demonstration projects and field trials: Accelerating commercialisation of sustainable technology in solar photovoltaics
by Brown, James & Hendry, Chris
- 2574-2581 Capacity choices in liberalised electricity markets
by Castro-Rodriguez, Fidel & Marín, Pedro L. & Siotis, Georges
- 2582-2593 Market influence on the low carbon energy refurbishment of existing multi-residential buildings
by Atkinson, Jonathan G.B. & Jackson, Tim & Mullings-Smith, Elizabeth
- 2594-2604 Are electricity risk premia affected by emission allowance prices? Evidence from the EEX, Nord Pool and Powernext
by Daskalakis, George & Markellos, Raphael N.
- 2605-2618 An integrated DEA-COLS-SFA algorithm for optimization and policy making of electricity distribution units
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Omrani, H. & Eivazy, H.
- 2619-2629 The diverging paths of German and United States policies for renewable energy: Sources of difference
by Laird, Frank N. & Stefes, Christoph
- 2630-2638 CO2 emissions change from the sales authorization of diesel passenger cars: Korean case study
by Jeong, Suk Jae & Kim, Kyung Sup & Park, Jin-Won
- 2639-2641 Batteries: Higher energy density than gasoline?
by Fischer, Michael & Werber, Mathew & Schwartz, Peter V.
- 2642-2652 Does ownership matter? The performance and efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)
by Wolf, Christian
- 2653-2663 Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles
by Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Samaras, Constantine & Hauffe, Richard & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 2664-2678 Internalization of the external costs of global environmental damage in an integrated assessment model
by Kosugi, Takanobu & Tokimatsu, Koji & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Itsubo, Norihiro & Yagita, Hiroshi & Sakagami, Masaji
- 2679-2688 Capacity factor of wind power realized values vs. estimates
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 2689-2695 Greenhouse gas implications of using coal for transportation: Life cycle assessment of coal-to-liquids, plug-in hybrids, and hydrogen pathways
by Jaramillo, Paulina & Samaras, Constantine & Wakeley, Heather & Meisterling, Kyle
- 2696-2707 GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan
by Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M.
- 2708-2716 The macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on a small open oil-producing country: The case of Trinidad and Tobago
by Lorde, Troy & Jackman, Mahalia & Thomas, Chrystol
- 2717-2721 Did the Stern Review underestimate US and global climate damages?
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Hope, Chris & Alberth, Stephane
- 2722-2733 Preconditions and tools for cross-sectoral regional industrial GHG and energy efficiency policy--A Finnish standpoint
by Aro, Teuvo
- 2734-2744 Determinants of energy demand in the French service sector: A decomposition analysis
by Mairet, Nicolas & Decellas, Fabrice
- 2745-2753 Energy consumption and GDP in Tunisia: Cointegration and causality analysis
by Belloumi, Mounir
- 2754-2762 Biogas energy from family-sized digesters in Uganda: Critical factors and policy implications
by Walekhwa, Peter N. & Mugisha, Johnny & Drake, Lars
- 2763-2773 Identifying future electricity-water tradeoffs in the United States
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Sovacool, Kelly E.
- 2774-2787 Greenhouse gas mitigation policies and the transportation sector: The role of feedback effects on policy effectiveness
by Stepp, Matthew D. & Winebrake, James J. & Hawker, J. Scott & Skerlos, Steven J.
- 2788-2797 The impact of microgeneration upon the Dutch balancing market
by Van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & De Vries, Laurens J.
- 2798-2806 Using contests to allocate pollution rights
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Hanley, Nick & Kornienko, Tatiana
- 2807-2813 Influencing households' energy behaviour--how is this done and on what premises?
by Gyberg, Per & Palm, Jenny
- 2814-2830 Endogenous implementation of technology gap in energy optimization models--a systematic analysis within TIMES G5 model
by Rout, Ullash K. & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe & Blesl, Markus & Voß, Alfred
- 2831-2835 Applying California's AB 32 targets to the regional level: A study of San Diego County greenhouse gases and reduction strategies
by Anders, Scott J. & De Haan, David O. & Silva-Send, Nilmini & Tanaka, Sean & Tyner, Lauren
- 2836-2837 Energy Poverty in Eastern Europe--Hidden Geographies of Deprivation, Stefan Buzar. Ashgate, UK (2007). 175pp., ISBN-13:978-0-7546-7130-5 (Includes bibliographic references and index)
by Boardman, Brenda
2009, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 2053-2053 Introduction: Theory and practice on building energy efficiency in China
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong
- 2054-2059 China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures
by Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H.
- 2060-2065 Energy-efficiency supervision systems for energy management in large public buildings: Necessary choice for China
by Yan-ping, Feng & Yong, Wu & Chang-bin, Liu
- 2066-2072 Energy efficiency supervision strategy selection of Chinese large-scale public buildings
by Jin, Zhenxing & Wu, Yong & Li, Baizhan & Gao, Yafeng
- 2073-2078 Government regulation and associated innovations in building energy-efficiency supervisory systems for large-scale public buildings in a market economy
by Dai, Xuezhi & Wu, Yong & Di, Yanqiang & Li, Qiaoyan
- 2079-2086 Implementing effect of energy efficiency supervision system for government office buildings and large-scale public buildings in China
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong & Zhu, Neng
- 2087-2091 Government management and implementation of national real-time energy monitoring system for China large-scale public building
by Wei, Na & Yong, Wu & Yan, Song & Zhongcheng, Dong
- 2092-2097 The analysis of energy consumption of a commercial building in Tianjin, China
by Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng & Wu, Yong
- 2098-2101 Target-oriented obstacle analysis by PESTEL modeling of energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Shilei, Lv & Yong, Wu
- 2102-2105 Pattern analysis and suggestion of energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Shilei, Lv & Yong, Wu & Jinying, Sun
- 2106-2112 Technology line and case analysis of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in Northern heating areas of China
by Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng & Wu, Yong
- 2113-2118 Fiscal and tax policy support for energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Dongyan, Li
- 2119-2123 Incentive mechanism design for the residential building energy efficiency improvement of heating zones in North China
by Zhong, Y. & Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Ren, H.
- 2124-2130 Check and evaluation system on heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in northern heating areas of china based on multi-index comprehensive evaluation method
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong & Zhu, Neng
- 2131-2135 Legality of the threat or use of nuclear weapons
by Chang, Yen-Chiang
- 2136-2138 Is peakoilism coming?
by Zhao, Lin & Feng, Lianyong & Hall, Charles A.S.
- 2139-2142 Some issues related to the energy sources in the Czech Republic
by Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub & Sivek, Martin
- 2143-2146 EU renewable energy support policy: Faith or facts?
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Bergek, Anna & Finon, Dominique & Lauber, Volkmar & Mitchell, Catherine & Toke, David & Verbruggen, Aviel
- 2147-2160 Trend in efficiency and capacity of fossil power generation in the EU
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 2161-2165 Global learning on carbon capture and storage: A call for strong international cooperation on CCS demonstration
by de Coninck, Heleen & Stephens, Jennie C. & Metz, Bert
- 2166-2181 Indicators for energy security
by Kruyt, Bert & van Vuuren, D.P. & de Vries, H.J.M. & Groenenberg, H.
- 2182-2189 Growth and oil price: A study of causal relationships in small Pacific Island countries
by Jayaraman, T.K. & Choong, Chee-Keong
- 2190-2204 Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling
by Loisel, Rodica
- 2205-2213 Use of ecological footprinting to explore alternative domestic energy and electricity policy scenarios in an Irish city-region
by Browne, David & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 2214-2220 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial production in South Africa
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 2221-2230 Impact of innovation programs on development of energy system: Case of Iranian electricity-supply system
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B.
- 2231-2240 Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation
by Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Jiang, M.M.
- 2241-2248 Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2249-2261 Measuring efficiency and productivity change (PTF) in the Peruvian electricity distribution companies after reforms
by Pérez-Reyes, Raúl & Tovar, Beatriz
- 2262-2272 Giant oil field decline rates and their influence on world oil production
by Höök, Mikael & Hirsch, Robert & Aleklett, Kjell
- 2273-2282 Expert opinions on carbon dioxide capture and storage--A framing of uncertainties and possibilities
by Hansson, Anders & Bryngelsson, Mårten
- 2283-2291 Sectoral analysis for international technology development and transfer: Cases of coal-fired power generation, cement and aluminium in China
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Liu, Wenling & Mao, Ziwei & Yu, Huichao & Chen, Jining
- 2292-2299 Investment preferences for wood-based energy initiatives in the US
by Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 2300-2309 Bio-energy in China: Content analysis of news articles on Chinese professional internet platforms
by Qu, Mei & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 2310-2317 Energy sales targets: An alternative to White Certificate schemes
by Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain
- 2318-2326 Are fluctuations in energy consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Sharma, Susan & Smyth, Russell
- 2327-2337 Air compressor efficiency in a Vietnamese enterprise
by Yang, Ming
- 2338-2345 History of electricity network control and distributed generation in the UK and Western Denmark
by Lehtonen, Markku & Nye, Sheridan
- 2346-2355 Modeling and forecasting crude oil markets using ARCH-type models
by Cheong, Chin Wen
- 2356-2367 Energy policy and cooperation in Southeast Asia: The history, challenges, and implications of the trans-ASEAN gas pipeline (TAGP) network
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2368-2374 Evaluation of retrofitting gas-fired cooling and heating systems into BCHP using design optimization
by Cao, Jiacong
- 2375-2384 Factors affecting CO2 emission from the power sector of selected countries in Asia and the Pacific
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial & Liyanage, Migara H.
- 2385-2394 Consumption of electricity in Punjab: Structure and growth
by Bhargava, Nisha & Singh, Baldev & Gupta, Shakuntla
- 2395-2410 National electricity planning in settings with low pre-existing grid coverage: Development of a spatial model and case study of Kenya
by Parshall, Lily & Pillai, Dana & Mohan, Shashank & Sanoh, Aly & Modi, Vijay
- 2411-2420 Fossil-fuel dependence and vulnerability of electricity generation: Case of selected European countries
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 2421-2432 Barriers and incentives of CCS deployment in China: Results from semi-structured interviews
by Dapeng, Liang & Weiwei, Wu
- 2433-2439 Operational performance of the Bangladesh rural electrification program and its determinants with a focus on political interference
by Taniguchi, Mariko & Kaneko, Shinji
- 2440-2449 New power generation technology options under the greenhouse gases mitigation scenario in China
by Liu, Qiang & Shi, Minjun & Jiang, Kejun
- 2450-2456 No substitute for oil? How Brazil developed its ethanol industry
by Hira, Anil & de Oliveira, Luiz Guilherme
- 2457-2458 Delivering a Low-Carbon Electricity System, Michael Grubb, Tooraj Jamasb, Michael G. Pollitt. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2008). xx+514pp., ISBN: 978-0-08-521-88884-4
by Skea, Jim
- 2459-2461 The four 'R's of energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2462-2464 Exxon is right: Let us re-examine our choice for a cap-and-trade system over a carbon tax
by Wittneben, Bettina B.F.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 1587-1600 Sustainable energy planning by using multi-criteria analysis application in the island of Crete
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drandaki, Maria & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Iosifidis, Eleftherios & Kiosses, Ioannis
- 1601-1613 Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector
by Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh
- 1614-1627 Energy demand in the Norwegian building stock: Scenarios on potential reduction
by Sartori, Igor & Wachenfeldt, Bjrn Jensen & Hestnes, Anne Grete
- 1628-1636 Economic impact of solar thermal electricity deployment in Spain
by Calds, N. & Varela, M. & Santamara, M. & Sez, R.
- 1637-1647 Global trading versus linking: Architectures for international emissions trading
by Flachsland, Christian & Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 1648-1659 Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators
by Carley, Sanya
- 1660-1677 Pathways for the North European electricity supply
by Odenberger, M. & Unger, T. & Johnsson, F.
- 1678-1686 Long-term trends of electric efficiencies in electricity generation in developing countries
by Maruyama, Naoko & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 1687-1693 Cointegration between oil spot and future prices of the same and different grades in the presence of structural change
by Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell
- 1694-1712 Energy-microfinance intervention for below poverty line households in India
by Rao, P. Sharath Chandra & Miller, Jeffrey B. & Wang, Young Doo & Byrne, John B.
- 1713-1717 Did the expiration of retail price caps affect prices in the restructured Texas electricity market?
by Kang, Linhong & Zarnikau, Jay
- 1718-1735 Strategic planning on carbon capture from coal fired plants in Malaysia and Indonesia: A review
by Othman, M.R. & Martunus & Zakaria, R. & Fernando, W.J.N.
- 1736-1744 Development strategies for wind power industry in Jiangsu Province, China: Based on the evaluation of resource capacity
by Zhao, Yuan & Hao, Li-Sha & Wang, Yu-Ping
- 1745-1752 Intra-union flexibility of non-ETS emission reduction obligations in the European Union
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 1753-1757 How far can developing country commitments go in an immediate post-2012 climate regime?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 1758-1766 Environmental and economic effects of post-Kyoto carbon regimes: Results of simulations with the global model GINFORS
by Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd
- 1767-1781 Technology S-curves in renewable energy alternatives: Analysis and implications for industry and government
by Schilling, Melissa A. & Esmundo, Melissa
- 1782-1792 Effects of cross-border power trade between Laos and Thailand: Energy security and environmental implications
by Watcharejyothin, Mayurachat & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 1793-1804 Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John
- 1805-1808 An impending platinum crisis and its implications for the future of the automobile
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 1809-1824 Greener plants, grayer skies? A report from the front lines of China's energy sector
by Steinfeld, Edward S. & Lester, Richard K. & Cunningham, Edward A.
- 1825-1833 The role of non conventional oil in the attenuation of peak oil
by de Castro, Carlos & Miguel, Luis Javier & Mediavilla, Margarita
- 1834-1841 Valuation of marginal CO2 abatement options for electric power plants in Korea
by Park, Hojeong & Lim, Jaekyu
- 1842-1854 Assessing the determinants of local acceptability of wind-farm investment: A choice experiment in the Greek Aegean Islands
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & Kontoleon, Andreas
- 1855-1865 Towards cooperative policy approaches in China--Drivers for voluntary agreements on industrial energy efficiency in Nanjing
by Eichhorst, Urda & Bongardt, Daniel
- 1866-1875 Hydropower development priority using MCDM method
by Supriyasilp, Thanaporn & Pongput, Kobkiat & Boonyasirikul, Thana
- 1876-1885 Land and water requirements of biofuel and implications for food supply and the environment in China
by Yang, Hong & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Junguo
- 1886-1897 Evaluation of economic rent of hydropower projects
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K.
- 1898-1904 The cofiring problem of a power plant under policy regulations
by Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 1905-1913 Causal relationship between nuclear energy consumption and economic growth: A multi-country analysis
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Ku, Se-Ju
- 1914-1924 The economics of tidal energy
by Denny, Eleanor
- 1925-1938 Serbian gas sector in the spotlight of oil and gas agreement with Russia
by Brkic, Dejan
- 1939-1944 Valuing a wind farm construction: A contingent valuation study in Greece
by Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki
- 1945-1952 An assessment of the Greek incentives scheme for photovoltaics
by Papadopoulos, A.M. & Karteris, M.M.
- 1953-1957 Causality relationship between the price of oil and economic growth in Japan
by Hanabusa, Kunihiro
- 1958-1969 Economic evaluation of the dual mode CAES solution for increased wind energy contribution in autonomous island networks
by Zafirakis, D. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 1970-1982 Voluntary agreements with white certificates for energy efficiency improvement as a hybrid policy instrument
by Oikonomou, V. & Patel, M.K. & van der Gaast, W. & Rietbergen, M.
- 1983-1998 Policy changes and the dynamics of capacity expansion in the Swiss electricity market
by Ochoa, Patricia & van Ackere, Ann
- 1999-2007 Stakeholders' perceptions on forest biomass-based bioenergy development in the southern US
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 2008-2017 Households' willingness to pay for safeguarding security of natural gas supply in electricity generation
by Damigos, D. & Tourkolias, C. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 2018-2026 Local challenges in the promotion of renewable energy sources: The case of Crete
by Michalena, Evanthie & Angeon, Valrie
- 2027-2032 Cahora Bassa and Tete Province (Mozambique): A great potential for an industrial hub in Southern Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & da Graa, A.
- 2033-2034 Harald Winkler, Cleaner Energy Cooler Climate: Developing Sustainable Energy Solutions for South Africa (1st ed), Human Sciences Research Council Press, South Africa (2009) 277pp., Paper copy, ISBN: 978-0-7969-2230-4
by Schaeffer, Roberto
- 2035-2036 Kalyuzhnova Yelena, Economics of Caspian Oil and Gas Wealth , Palgrave Macmillan (2008) ISBN 0-333-80114-8
by Pastor, Gonzalo
- 2037-2041 A new tailored scheme for the support of renewable energies in developing countries
by Moner-Girona, Magda
- 2042-2051 The impact of the daylight saving time on electricity consumption--A case study from Jordan
by Awad Momani, Mohammad & Yatim, Baharudin & Ali, Mohd Alauddin Mohd
2009, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 1191-1194 How many times again will we examine the energy-income nexus using a limited range of traditional econometric tools?
by Karanfil, Fatih
- 1195-1203 Depletion of forest resources in Sudan: Intervention options for optimal control
by Hassan, Rashid & Hertzler, Greg & Benhin, James K.A.
- 1204-1212 The impact of carbon prices on generation-cycling costs
by Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark
- 1213-1221 Adaptability of competitive electricity reforms a modular analysis
by Dubois, Ute
- 1222-1238 Sustainable power planning for the island of Crete
by Giatrakos, Georgios P. & Tsoutsos, Theocharis D. & Zografakis, Nikos
- 1239-1248 A fuzzy inference model for short-term load forecasting
by Mamlook, Rustum & Badran, Omar & Abdulhadi, Emad
- 1249-1256 Drilling, alternative fuels and efficiency: Can the United States wean itself from imported oil?
by Fairey, Philip
- 1257-1266 Evaluation of region-specific residential energy systems for GHG reductions: Case studies in Canadian cities
by Kikuchi, Emi & Bristow, David & Kennedy, Christopher A.
- 1267-1276 The peak of oil production--Timings and market recognition
by de Almeida, Pedro & Silva, Pedro D.
- 1277-1288 Gas storage services and regulation in Italy: A Delphi analysis
by Bonacina, Monica & Cret, Anna & Sileo, Antonio
- 1289-1297 Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act
by Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike
- 1298-1308 Prospects of export routes for Kashagan oil
by Babali, Tuncay
- 1309-1316 Efficiency in Midwest US corn ethanol plants: A plant survey
by Perrin, Richard K. & Fretes, Nickolas F. & Sesmero, Juan Pablo
- 1317-1322 The application of seasonal latent variable in forecasting electricity demand as an alternative method
by Sumer, Kutluk Kagan & Goktas, Ozlem & Hepsag, Aycan
- 1323-1330 Statistical benchmarking in utility regulation: Role, standards and methods
by Lowry, Mark Newton & Getachew, Lullit
- 1331-1344 China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects
by Andrews-Speed, Philip
- 1345-1355 Economics of climate change under uncertainty: Benefits of flexibility
by Anda, Jon & Golub, Alexander & Strukova, Elena
- 1356-1371 Empirical estimates of the direct rebound effect: A review
by Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John & Sommerville, Matt
- 1372-1381 Willingness to pay for carbon offset certification and co-benefits among (high-)flying young adults in the UK
by MacKerron, George J. & Egerton, Catrin & Gaskell, Christopher & Parpia, Aimie & Mourato, Susana
- 1382-1384 Potential energy demand for cooling in the 50 largest metropolitan areas of the world: Implications for developing countries
by Sivak, Michael
- 1385-1394 Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1395-1403 Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis
by Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 1404-1411 Modelling the impacts of a carbon emission-differentiated vehicle tax system on CO2 emissions intensity from new vehicle purchases in Ireland
by Giblin, S. & McNabola, A.
- 1412-1422 Challenges of rapid economic growth in China: Reconciling sustainable energy use, environmental stewardship and social development
by Li, Yong & Oberheitmann, Andreas
- 1423-1431 Policy options when giving negative externalities market value: Clean energy policymaking and restructuring the Western Australian energy sector
by McHenry, Mark
- 1432-1443 Power from Perspective: Potential future United States energy portfolios
by Tonn, Bruce & Healy, K.C. & Gibson, Amy & Ashish, Ashutosh & Cody, Preston & Beres, Drew & Lulla, Sam & Mazur, Jim & Ritter, A.J.
- 1444-1455 Co-firing biomass with coal for electricity generation--An assessment of the potential in EU27
by Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Gran & Johnsson, Filip & Kjrstad, Jan
- 1456-1469 Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1470-1478 Electricity intensity convergence in IEA/OECD countries: Aggregate and sectoral analysis
by Liddle, Brantley
- 1479-1488 The analysis on energy and environmental impacts of microalgae-based fuel methanol in China
by Liu, Jing & Ma, Xiaoqian
- 1489-1501 Systematic procedures for sizing photovoltaic pumping system, using water tank storage
by Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B.
- 1502-1508 Performance assessment of a geothermally heated building
by Kalinci, Yildiz & Balta, M. Tolga & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1509-1517 Determinants of variation in household CO2 emissions between and within countries
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Benders, Ren M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 1518-1528 The development of natural gas supply costs to Europe, the United States and Japan in a globalizing gas market--Model-based analysis until 2030
by Lochner, Stefan & Bothe, David
- 1529-1541 The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1542-1551 Indications for a changing electricity demand pattern: The temperature dependence of electricity demand in the Netherlands
by Hekkenberg, M. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, A.J.M.
- 1552-1560 Domestic demand for petroleum products in MENA countries
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Blake, Andon
- 1561-1570 Measuring structural change and energy use: Decomposition of the US economy from 1997 to 2002
by Weber, Christopher L.
- 1571-1579 Evaluating perceived quality of CELPE service: A Brazilian power company case study
by de Barros Filho, João Paes & da Silva, Cleriston Fritsch Damasio & do Nascimento Mélo, Maria Auxiliadora & de Medeiros, Denise Dumke
- 1580-1584 Does Brazil need new nuclear power plants?
by de Carvalho, Joaquim F. & Sauer, Ildo L.
- 1585-1585 The transition handbook: from oil dependency to local resilience, R. Hopkins. Green Books, Totnes, Devon, UK (2008). 12.95, US$24.95, ISBN: 9781900322188
by Ekins, Paul
2009, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 767-773 Accounting for energy-related CO2 emission in China, 1991-2006
by Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong
- 774-777 Renewable portfolio standards and cost-effective energy-efficiency investment
by Mahone, A. & Woo, C.K. & Williams, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 778-787 Technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 788-798 Sensitivity analysis of technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 799-812 A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study
by Hamedi, Maryam & Zanjirani Farahani, Reza & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza
- 813-824 Benefits of using an optimization methodology for identifying robust process integration investments under uncertainty--A pulp mill example
by Svensson, Elin & Berntsson, Thore & Strömberg, Ann-Brith
- 825-835 Interim monitoring of cost dynamics for publicly supported energy technologies
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 836-843 Trading strategies modeling in Colombian power market using artificial intelligence techniques
by Moreno, Julián
- 844-849 Feed-in tariff and market electricity price comparison: The case of cogeneration units in Croatia
by Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko
- 850-860 The iterative contribution and relevance of modelling to UK energy policy
by Strachan, Neil & Pye, Steve & Kannan, Ramachandran
- 861-867 The relationship between income and environment in Turkey: Is there an environmental Kuznets curve?
by AkbostancI, Elif & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & Tunç, G. Ipek
- 868-878 IFTEM: An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic optimization model for regional energy systems planning under uncertainty
by Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H. & Bass, B. & Qin, X.S.
- 879-889 The vulnerability of renewable energy to climate change in Brazil
by de Lucena, André Frossard Pereira & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & de Souza, Raquel Rodrigues & Borba, Bruno Soares Moreira Cesar & da Costa, Isabella Vaz Leal & Júnior, Amaro Olimpio Pereira & da Cunha, Sergio Henrique Ferreira
- 890-903 Integrated assessment of bioelectricity technology options
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Brammer, John & Rogers, John
- 904-914 A methodology for the electrical energy system planning of Tamil Nadu state (India)
by Daniel, J. & Dicorato, M. & Forte, G. & Iniyan, S. & Trovato, M.
- 915-924 CO2 control technology effects on IGCC plant performance and cost
by Chen, Chao & Rubin, Edward S.
- 925-939 The impact of liberalisation of the electricity market on the hard coal mining sector in Poland
by Kaminski, Jacek
- 940-953 Long-term energy consumptions of urban transportation: A prospective simulation of "transport-land uses" policies in Bangalore
by Lefèvre, Benoit
- 954-965 Mission improbable: Does petroleum-related aid address the resource curse?
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne & Williams, Aled
- 966-971 Beyond Bush: Environmental politics and prospects for US climate policy
by Harris, Paul G.
- 972-983 The impact of government incentives for hybrid-electric vehicles: Evidence from US states
by Diamond, David
- 984-991 How energy efficiency fails in the building industry
by Ryghaug, Marianne & Sørensen, Knut H.
- 992-1003 Land use and carbon mitigation in Europe: A survey of the potentials of different alternatives
by Ovando, Paola & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 1004-1011 Evacuation infrastructure for new generating station: Options available in Indian context
by Goyal, Mohit
- 1012-1020 The experience curve, option value, and the energy paradox
by Ansar, Jasmin & Sparks, Roger
- 1021-1031 Potential for reducing electricity demand for lighting in households: An exploratory socio-technical study
by Wall, Rob & Crosbie, Tracey
- 1032-1040 The Stern Review: A deconstruction
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Yohe, Gary W.
- 1041-1051 Recent oil price shock and Tunisian economy
by Jbir, Rafik & Zouari-Ghorbel, Sonia
- 1052-1060 A scalable infrastructure model for carbon capture and storage: SimCCS
by Middleton, Richard S. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M.
- 1061-1071 Wind power price trends in the United States: Struggling to remain competitive in the face of strong growth
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 1072-1082 How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part I: Model structure, simulation of bounded rationality, and model validation
by Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter