April 2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 2111-2120 Oil prices, nuclear energy consumption, and economic growth: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 2121-2131 Economic growth, energy conservation and emissions reduction: A comparative analysis based on panel data for 8 Asian-Pacific countries
by Niu, Shuwen & Ding, Yongxia & Niu, Yunzhu & Li, Yixin & Luo, Guanghua
- 2132-2142 Crude oil import policy of Turkey: Historical analysis of determinants and implications since 1968
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Berk, Istemi
- 2143-2151 Auction design for gas pipeline transportation capacity--The case of Nabucco and its open season
by Pickl, Matthias & Wirl, Franz
- 2152-2164 Strategies for reducing the environmental impacts of room air conditioners in Europe
by Grignon-Massé, Laurent & Rivière, Philippe & Adnot, Jérôme
- 2165-2178 Assessment of China's energy-saving and emission-reduction accomplishments and opportunities during the 11th Five Year Plan
by Price, Lynn & Levine, Mark D. & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Aden, Nathaniel & Lu, Hongyou & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Qin, Yining & Yowargana, Ping
- 2179-2192 Electricity prices in the Finnish retail market
by Lehto, Eero
- 2193-2196 Macro-level integrated renewable energy production schemes for sustainable development
by Subhadra, Bobban G.
- 2197-2203 The impact of financial development on carbon emissions: An empirical analysis in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2204-2207 Present status and prospects of photovoltaic market in China
by Zhao, Ruirui & Shi, Guang & Chen, Hongyu & Ren, Anfu & Finlow, David
- 2208-2212 When do increasing carbon taxes accelerate global warming? A note on the green paradox
by Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 2213-2215 The World Energy Congress 2010--A Review Montreal, Canada, 12-16 September 2010
by Khatib, Hisham
- 2216-2216 Erratum to "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes" [Energy Policy 39 (2) (2010) 950-960]
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
March 2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 1027-1030 Making the case for grid-connected photovoltaics in Brazil
by Rüther, Ricardo & Zilles, Roberto
- 1031-1036 Social acceptance of solar energy technologies in China--End users' perspective
by Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian & Ma, Chunyuan
- 1037-1040 UK energy policy ambition and UK energy modelling--fit for purpose?
by Strachan, Neil
- 1041-1055 Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs
by Jewell, Jessica
- 1056-1069 EUA and sCER phase II price drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread
by Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Alberola, Emilie
- 1070-1079 Regulation and development of the Argentinean gas market
by Ponzo, Ricardo & Dyner, Isaac & Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R.
- 1080-1092 The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1093-1100 Internationalization as a strategy to overcome industry barriers--An assessment of the marine energy industry
by Løvdal, Nicolai & Neumann, Frank
- 1101-1112 Resource consumption in Japanese agriculture and its link to food security
by Gasparatos, Alexandros
- 1113-1122 Policy progress in mitigation of climate change in Taiwan
by Hwang, Jenn Jiang & Chang, Wei Ru
- 1123-1131 Biomass energy production in agriculture: A weighted goal programming analysis
by Ballarin, A. & Vecchiato, D. & Tempesta, T. & Marangon, F. & Troiano, S.
- 1132-1143 Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries
by Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R.
- 1144-1153 Economic feasibility of the path to zero net carbon emissions
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 1154-1169 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1170-1190 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part II: Reliability, system and transmission costs, and policies
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 1191-1199 Serbian energy development based on lignite production
by Jovancic, Predrag & Tanasijevic, Milos & Ivezic, Dejan
- 1200-1212 Energy policies for sustainable livelihoods and sustainable development of poor areas in China
by Fan, Jie & Liang, Yu-tian & Tao, An-jun & Sheng, Ke-rong & Ma, Hai-Long & Xu, Yong & Wang, Chuan-Sheng & Sun, Wei
- 1213-1227 Does the Gold Standard label hold its promise in delivering higher Sustainable Development benefits? A multi-criteria comparison of CDM projects
by Drupp, Moritz A.
- 1228-1240 The CO2 emissions-income nexus: Evidence from rich countries
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 1241-1248 Backcasting sustainable freight transport systems for Europe in 2050
by Mattila, Tuomas & Antikainen, Riina
- 1249-1253 Mandates, buyouts and fuel-tax rebates: Some economic aspects of biofuel policies using the UK as an example
by Swinbank, Alan & Tranter, Richard & Jones, Philip
- 1254-1264 India's energy security: A sample of business, government, civil society, and university perspectives
by Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1265-1276 A methodology for analysis of impacts of grid integration of renewable energy
by George, Mel & Banerjee, Rangan
- 1277-1285 Bourgas-Alexandroupolis oil pipeline; will matching institutional and regulatory contexts lead to an effective bargaining and eventual consensus?
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 1286-1295 Decentralised bioenergy systems: A review of opportunities and threats
by Mangoyana, Robert B. & Smith, Timothy F.
- 1296-1304 Accelerating the transfer and diffusion of energy saving technologies steel sector experience--Lessons learned
by Okazaki, Teruo & Yamaguchi, Mitsutsune
- 1305-1311 The economic viability of nuclear power in a fossil-fuel-rich country: Australia
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 1312-1317 Energy savings assessment for digital-to-analog converter boxes
by Cheung, Hoi Ying (Iris) & Meier, Alan & Brown, Richard
- 1318-1329 Exploring future hydrogen development and the impact of policy: A novel investment-led approach
by Houghton, T. & Cruden, A.
- 1330-1337 China's energy security: Perception and reality
by Leung, Guy C.K.
- 1338-1351 Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark
by Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 1352-1362 The challenge of meeting Canada's greenhouse gas reduction targets
by Hughes, Larry & Chaudhry, Nikhil
- 1363-1368 Estimating GHG emissions of marine ports--the case of Barcelona
by Villalba, Gara & Gemechu, Eskinder Demisse
- 1369-1381 Air-source heat pump carbon footprints: HFC impacts and comparison to other heat sources
by Johnson, Eric P.
- 1382-1388 Toward a viable nuclear waste disposal program
by Schaffer, Marvin Baker
- 1389-1396 Winds of change: How high wind penetrations will affect investment incentives in the GB electricity sector
by Steggals, Will & Gross, Robert & Heptonstall, Philip
- 1397-1409 Optimal solar-PV tilt angle and azimuth: An Ontario (Canada) case-study
by Rowlands, Ian H. & Kemery, Briana Paige & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 1410-1425 Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies
by Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça
- 1426-1438 Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method
by Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap
- 1439-1449 New energy strategies in the Swedish pulp and paper industry--The role of national and EU climate and energy policies
by Ericsson, Karin & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nilsson, Måns
- 1450-1458 Factors influencing willingness-to-pay for the ENERGY STARÂ® label
by Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T. & Russell, Clifford S.
- 1459-1469 The diffusion of microgeneration technologies - assessing the influence of perceived product characteristics on home owners' willingness to pay
by Claudy, Marius C. & Michelsen, Claus & O'Driscoll, Aidan
- 1470-1475 Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?
by Meeus, Leonardo
- 1476-1485 Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables
by Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom
- 1486-1494 Assessment of imbalance settlement exemptions for offshore wind power generation in Belgium
by De Vos, Kristof & Driesen, Johan & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1495-1504 Decomposition of CO2 emissions change from energy consumption in Brazil: Challenges and policy implications
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1505-1513 Negotiated settlements with a cost of service backstop: The consequences for depreciation
by Fellows, G. Kent
- 1514-1520 An estimate of the value of lost load for Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 1521-1531 Greenhouse gas emissions from the international maritime transport of New Zealand's imports and exports
by Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J.
- 1532-1542 The socio-technical barriers to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea: "Choosing pigs, prostitutes, and poker chips over panels"
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Jain Bambawale, Malavika
- 1543-1551 Job retention in the British offshore sector through greening of the North Sea energy industry
by Esteban, Miguel & Leary, David & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1552-1561 The effects of electricity pricing on PHEV competitiveness
by Huang, Shisheng & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Taheripour, Farzad & Pekny, Joseph F. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V. & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 1562-1568 A heuristic-based approach for reliability importance assessment of energy producers
by Akhavein, A. & Fotuhi Firuzabad, M.
- 1569-1574 Future oil supply: The changing stance of the International Energy Agency
by Miller, Richard G.
- 1575-1585 A novel business model for aggregating the values of electricity storage
by He, Xian & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 1586-1599 Trend of technology innovation in China's coal-fired electricity industry under resource and environmental constraints
by Yu, Fanxian & Chen, Jining & Sun, Fu & Zeng, Siyu & Wang, Can
- 1600-1611 Can the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) deliver?
by Subbarao, Srikanth & Lloyd, Bob
- 1612-1616 Analysis of China's energy utilization for 2007
by Zhang, Ming & Wang, Wenwen
- 1617-1629 Plug-in hybrid vehicle GHG impacts in California: Integrating consumer-informed recharge profiles with an electricity-dispatch model
by Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & McCarthy, Ryan & Yang, Christopher
- 1630-1646 Recent developments of biofuels/bioenergy sustainability certification: A global overview
by Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-François
- 1647-1658 Accounting for variation in wind deployment between Canadian provinces
by Ferguson-Martin, Christopher J. & Hill, Stephen D.
- 1659-1668 Conceptualizing urban household energy use: Climbing the "Energy Services Ladder"
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1669-1676 Oil and resource-backed aggression
by Colgan, Jeff
- 1677-1686 Impact of the economic recession on the European power sector's CO2 emissions
by Declercq, Bruno & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 1687-1693 Effects of consumer subsidy on household fuel switching from coal to cleaner fuels: A case study for anthracites in Korea
by Park, Hojeong & Kwon, Hyucksoo
- 1694-1698 Regulatory, design and methodological impacts in determining tidal-in-stream power resource potential
by Atwater, Joel F. & Lawrence, Gregory A.
- 1699-1710 Energy literacy of secondary students in New York State (USA): A measure of knowledge, affect, and behavior
by DeWaters, Jan E. & Powers, Susan E.
- 1711-1721 Electricity trade and GHG emissions: Assessment of Quebec's hydropower in the Northeastern American market (2006-2008)
by Amor, Mourad Ben & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Gaudreault, Caroline & Samson, Réjean
- 1722-1731 Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis
by AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa
- 1732-1745 Exploration of resource and transmission expansion decisions in the Western Renewable Energy Zone initiative
by Mills, Andrew & Phadke, Amol & Wiser, Ryan
- 1746-1753 Price floors for emissions trading
by Wood, Peter John & Jotzo, Frank
- 1754-1763 The role of coal in energy policy and sustainable development of Turkey: Is it compatible to the EU energy policy?
by Baris, Kemal
- 1764-1773 The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets
by Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert
- 1774-1781 Stakeholder perceptions of biofuels from microalgae
by Oltra, Christian
- 1782-1793 Development of a decision support tool for the assessment of biofuels
by Perimenis, Anastasios & Walimwipi, Hartley & Zinoviev, Sergey & Müller-Langer, Franziska & Miertus, Stanislav
- 1794-1801 Transmission investment problems in Europe: Going beyond standard solutions
by Buijs, Patrik & Bekaert, David & Cole, Stijn & Van Hertem, Dirk & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1802-1805 The decline of the world's energy intensity
by Goldemberg, José & Siqueira Prado, Luiz Tadêo
- 1806-1816 An evaluation of the policy and techno-economic factors affecting the potential for biogas upgrading for transport fuel use in the UK
by Patterson, Tim & Esteves, Sandra & Dinsdale, Richard & Guwy, Alan
- 1817-1830 Grid flexibility and storage required to achieve very high penetration of variable renewable electricity
by Denholm, Paul & Hand, Maureen
- 1831-1844 Incentives of carbon dioxide regulation for investment in low-carbon electricity technologies in Texas
by Castillo, Anya & Linn, Joshua
- 1845-1856 2010 power generation sector restructuring in Romania--A critical assessment
by Popovici, Vlad
- 1857-1864 Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation
by Nasir, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Faiz
- 1865-1876 Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration
by Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro
- 1877-1883 Incentives for subcontractors to adopt CO2 emission reporting and reduction techniques
by Scholtens, Bert & Kleinsmann, Renske
February 2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 495-495 Special issue on offshore wind power
by Toke, David
- 496-502 The economics of offshore wind
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 503-510 Understanding public responses to offshore wind power
by Haggett, Claire
- 511-517 Continuous spatial modelling to analyse planning and economic consequences of offshore wind energy
by Möller, Bernd
- 518-525 Offshore wind power policy and planning in Sweden
by Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Maria
- 526-534 The UK offshore wind power programme: A sea-change in UK energy policy?
by Toke, David
- 535-543 Long-term changes in CO2 emissions in Austria and Czechoslovakia--Identifying the drivers of environmental pressures
by Gingrich, Simone & Kusková, Petra & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 544-550 Residential consumers in the Cape Peninsula's willingness to pay for premium priced green electricity
by Oliver, Henry & Volschenk, Jako & Smit, Eon
- 551-562 Sustainable energy policy in Honduras: Diagnosis and challenges
by Flores, Wilfredo C. & Ojeda, Osvaldo A. & Flores, Marco A. & Rivas, Francisco R.
- 563-567 Subsidy programs on diffusion of solar water heaters: Taiwan's experience
by Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Lee, Tsong-Sheng & Chung, Kung-Ming
- 568-574 Energy consumption-economic growth relationship and carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Fei, Li & Dong, Suocheng & Xue, Li & Liang, Quanxi & Yang, Wangzhou
- 575-585 The policy challenges of tradable credits: A critical review of eight markets
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 586-595 Regulatory potential for increasing small scale grid connected photovoltaic (PV) deployment in Australia
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Horne, Ralph E.
- 596-602 Understanding household energy consumption patterns: When "West Is Best" in Metro Manila
by Sahakian, Marlyne D.
- 603-612 Impact of oil price shocks on selected macroeconomic variables in Nigeria
by Iwayemi, Akin & Fowowe, Babajide
- 613-627 Methods for calculating CO2 intensity of power generation and consumption: A global perspective
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 628-636 Cost efficient utilisation of biomass in the German energy system in the context of energy and environmental policies
by König, Andreas
- 637-643 Energy consumption in Kuwait: Prospects and future approaches
by Alotaibi, Sorour
- 644-650 Total-factor energy efficiency in developing countries
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei & Yuan, Jia-Hai & Gao, Xiao-Jun
- 651-663 Assessing the power generation, pollution control, and overall efficiencies of municipal solid waste incinerators in Taiwan
by Chang, Dong-Shang & Yang, Fu-Chiang
- 664-675 The co-evolution of alternative fuel infrastructure and vehicles: A study of the experience of Argentina with compressed natural gas
by Collantes, Gustavo & Melaina, Marc W.
- 676-688 Multicriteria selection aiding related to photovoltaic plants on farming fields on Corsica island: A real case study using the ELECTRE outranking framework
by Haurant, P. & Oberti, P. & Muselli, M.
- 689-698 What determines urban households' willingness to pay for CO2 emission reductions in Turkey: A contingent valuation survey
by Adaman, Fikret & KaralI, Nihan & Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Or, Ilhan & Özkaynak, Begüm & Zenginobuz, Ünal
- 699-713 Operational synergy in the US electric utility industry under an influence of deregulation policy: A linkage to financial performance and corporate value
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 714-719 Opportunity for profitable investments in cellulosic biofuels
by Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stéphan & Tréguer, David
- 720-732 Historical analysis of U.S. electricity markets: Reassessing carbon lock-in
by Carley, Sanya
- 733-741 Making the connection: The relationship between fuel poverty, electricity disconnection, and prepayment metering
by O'Sullivan, Kimberley C. & Howden-Chapman, Philippa L. & Fougere, Geoff
- 742-752 Market opening and third party access in district heating networks
by Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda
- 753-760 Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets
by Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan
- 761-770 Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry
by de la Tour, Arnaud & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann
- 771-781 Is China ready for its nuclear expansion?
by Zhou, Yun & Rengifo, Christhian & Chen, Peipei & Hinze, Jonathan
- 782-789 The challenge to UK energy policy: An ageing population perspective on energy saving measures and consumption
by Hamza, Neveen & Gilroy, Rose
- 790-802 Peak oil analyzed with a logistic function and idealized Hubbert curve
by Gallagher, Brian
- 803-811 Modeling the CO2 emissions from battery electric vehicles given the power generation mixes of different countries
by Doucette, Reed T. & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 812-825 The development of the German energy market until 2030--A critical survey of selected scenarios
by Keles, Dogan & Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 826-833 Firm size and productivity. Evidence from the electricity distribution industry in Brazil
by Tovar, Beatriz & Javier Ramos-Real, Francisco & de Almeida, Edmar Fagundes
- 834-843 The net cost of biofuels in Thailand--An economic analysis
by Bell, David R. & Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kamens, Richard
- 844-853 Climate change scenarios and Technology Transfer Protocols
by Kypreos, Socrates & Turton, Hal
- 854-864 Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey
by Akkemik, K. Ali
- 865-876 Gas market distorting effects of imbalanced gas balancing rules: Inefficient regulation of pipeline flexibility
by Keyaerts, Nico & Hallack, Michelle & Glachant, Jean-Michel & D'haeseleer, William
- 877-886 A feasibility study of hybrid wind power systems for remote communities
by Hessami, Mir-Akbar & Campbell, Hugh & Sanguinetti, Christopher
- 887-893 A solar economy in the American Southwest: Critical next steps
by Pasqualetti, Martin J. & Haag, Susan
- 894-904 Energy poverty in rural Bangladesh
by Barnes, Douglas F. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 905-915 On developing a prospecting tool for wind industry and policy decision support
by McKeown, Charles & Adelaja, Adesoji & Calnin, Benjamin
- 916-925 Local government influence on energy conservation ambitions in existing housing sites--Plucking the low-hanging fruit?
by Hoppe, T. & Bressers, J.Th.A. & Lulofs, K.R.D.
- 926-935 A hybrid model for the optimum integration of renewable technologies in power generation systems
by Poullikkas, Andreas & Kourtis, George & Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis
- 936-949 Electric-systems integration in the Andes community: Opportunities and threats
by Sauma, Enzo & Jerardino, Samuel & Barria, Carlos & Marambio, Rodrigo & Brugman, Alberto & Mejía, José
- 950-960 State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
- 961-967 The current status of wind energy in Turkey and in the world
by IlkIlIç, Cumali & AydIn, Hüseyin & Behçet, Rasim
- 968-980 Power generation scenarios for Nigeria: An environmental and cost assessment
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 981-989 The empirical effects of a gasoline tax on CO2 emissions reductions from transportation sector in Korea
by Kim, Young-Duk & Han, Hyun-Ok & Moon, Young-Seok
- 990-998 The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities
by Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun
- 999-1006 Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 1007-1015 Electricity theft: Overview, issues, prevention and a smart meter based approach to control theft
by Depuru, Soma Shekara Sreenadh Reddy & Wang, Lingfeng & Devabhaktuni, Vijay
- 1016-1021 Comparison of policies on vehicle ownership and use between Beijing and Shanghai and their impacts on fuel consumption by passenger vehicles
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 1022-1025 Assessing the effect of oil price on world food prices: Application of principal component analysis
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Shokoohi, Zainab
January 2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-5 Multi-stakeholder partnerships for transfer of environmentally soundtechnologies
by Morsink, Karlijn & Hofman, Peter S. & Lovett, Jon C.
- 6-22 The regional electricity generation mix in Scotland: A portfolio selection approach incorporating marine technologies
by Allan, Grant & Eromenko, Igor & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 23-39 Levelised costs of Wave and Tidal energy in the UK: Cost competitiveness and the importance of "banded" Renewables Obligation Certificates
by Allan, Grant & Gilmartin, Michelle & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 40-46 Underlying energy demand trends in South Korean and Indonesian aggregate whole economy and residential sectors
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 47-56 Impacts of facility size and location decisions on ethanol production cost
by Kocoloski, Matt & Michael Griffin, W. & Scott Matthews, H.
- 57-65 Economics of oil regulation and the Brazilian reform: Some issues
by Hernandez-Perez, Adriana
- 66-82 Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity
by Lescaroux, François
- 83-93 Enhancing local distinctiveness fosters public acceptance of tidal energy: A UK case study
by Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 94-104 Public-private partnerships for wind power generation: The Portuguese case
by Martins, Ana Cravinho & Marques, Rui Cunha & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira
- 105-115 The role of market fundamentals and speculation in recent price changes for crude oil
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 116-130 Real options valuation of fusion energy R&D programme
by Bednyagin, Denis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 131-141 Sustainable electricity generation for rural and peri-urban populations of sub-Saharan Africa: The "flexy-energy" concept
by Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D. & Ginies, P. & Coulibaly, Y. & Girard, P.
- 142-155 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions of the European glass industry
by Schmitz, Andreas & Kaminski, Jacek & Maria Scalet, Bianca & Soria, Antonio
- 156-166 The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system
by Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa
- 167-175 The challenge of energy poverty: Brazilian case study
by Giannini Pereira, Marcio & Vasconcelos Freitas, Marcos Aurélio & da Silva, Neilton Fidelis
- 176-186 Modeling generation expansion in the context of a security of supply mechanism based on long-term auctions. Application to the Colombian case
by Rodilla, P. & Batlle, C. & Salazar, J. & Sánchez, J.J.
- 187-199 Using the decentralized and liberalized electricity market microworld (LEMM) as an educational tool
by Pasaoglu, Güzay
- 200-214 A multi-actor multi-criteria framework to assess the stakeholder support for different biofuel options: The case of Belgium
by Turcksin, Laurence & Macharis, Cathy & Lebeau, Kenneth & Boureima, Faycal & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques & Mertens, Lara & Jossart, Jean-Marc & Gorissen, Leen & Pelkmans, Luc
- 215-227 The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa
by Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David
- 228-233 Indirect fuel use change (IFUC) and the lifecycle environmental impact of biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D.
- 234-247 Reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions from global dairy processing facilities
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 248-268 Combining hybrid cars and synthetic fuels with electricity generation and carbon capture and storage
by van Vliet, Oscar & van den Broek, Machteld & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 269-280 Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study
by Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel
- 281-289 An analysis of development and research on spent nuclear fuel reprocessing
by Borges Silverio, Leticia & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 290-298 A comparison of the energy and carbon implications of new systems of energy provision in new build housing in the UK
by Monahan, J. & Powell, J.C.
- 299-306 Profiling the regional wind power fluctuation in China
by Yu, Dayang & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan & Zhao, Jianguo
- 307-317 Financing concentrating solar power in the Middle East and North Africa--Subsidy or investment?
by Trieb, Franz & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans & Kern, Jürgen
- 318-333 Climate change, nuclear power, and the adaptation-mitigation dilemma
by Kopytko, Natalie & Perkins, John
- 334-348 Energy policies avoiding a tipping point in the climate system
by Bahn, Olivier & Edwards, Neil R. & Knutti, Reto & Stocker, Thomas F.
- 349-357 Geothermal power production in future electricity markets--A scenario analysis for Germany
by Purkus, Alexandra & Barth, Volker
- 358-376 Re-examining uranium supply and demand: New insights
by Kahouli, Sondès
- 377-385 Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis
by Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 386-394 Risk premiums in the German day-ahead Electricity Market
by Viehmann, Johannes
- 395-407 Investigation on the effectiveness of various methods of information dissemination aiming at a change of occupant behaviour related to thermal comfort and exergy consumption
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 408-420 Application of the modified Tobin's q to an uncertain energy-saving project with the real options concept
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling
- 421-428 Comparative analysis for power generation and ethanol production from sugarcane residual biomass in Brazil
by Seabra, Joaquim E.A. & Macedo, Isaias C.
- 429-441 Embodied emissions abatement--A policy assessment using stochastic analysis
by Acquaye, Adolf & Duffy, Aidan & Basu, Biswajit
- 442-453 An analysis of oil production by OPEC countries: Persistence, breaks, and outliers
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 454-466 Meeting U.S. passenger vehicle fuel economy standards in 2016 and beyond
by Cheah, Lynette & Heywood, John
- 467-476 Inter-governmental institutions as promoters of energy policy diffusion in a federal setting
by Strebel, Felix
- 477-486 Design and implementation of carbon cap and dividend policies
by Kunkel, Catherine M. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 487-492 Evolution of the indigenous European oil and gas sources--Recent trends and issues for consideration
by Kavalov, Boyan & Petric, Hrvoje & Tzimas, Evangelos
- 493-493 Corrigendum to "Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing" [Energy Policy 38, 7312-7622]
by Strengers, Yolande
December 2010, Volume 38, Issue 12
- 7541-7545 Carbon reduction at community scale
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Jackson, Tim & van der Horst, Dan
- 7546-7549 Deliberating on low carbon development
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke
- 7550-7558 Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems
by O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex
- 7559-7566 Building capacity for low-carbon communities: The role of grassroots initiatives
by Middlemiss, Lucie & Parrish, Bradley D.