2010, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 4703-4711 The European debate on rate systems in the interwar period
by Madureira, Nuno Luís
- 4712-4718 Cost reduction potentials in the German market for balancing power
by Flinkerbusch, Kai & Heuterkes, Michael
- 4719-4728 Meeting energy demand in a developing economy without damaging the environment--A case study in Sabah, Malaysia, from technical, environmental and economic perspectives
by Koh, Siong Lee & Lim, Yun Seng
- 4729-4730 Unveiling China's impact on African environment
by -H. Peh, Kelvin S. & Eyal, Jonathan
- 4731-4733 The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market
by Wimschulte, Jens
- 4734-4736 Are shocks to natural gas consumption temporary or permanent? Evidence from a panel of U.S. states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 4737-4740 Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?
by Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike
- 4741-4742 Sources of difference: In answer to the article about diverging paths of German and US policies for renewable energies
by Keller, Sarina
- 4743-4749 The status of conventional world oil reserves--Hype or cause for concern?
by Owen, Nick A. & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & King, David A.
- 4750-4750 Addendum to "Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37 (6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4751-4751 Erratum to: "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) pp. 5650-5661]
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
2010, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 3131-3134 Market design for a large share of wind power
by Newbery, David
- 3135-3145 Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?
by Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M.
- 3146-3154 Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration
by Vandezande, Leen & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie & Saguan, Marcelo & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 3155-3163 Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems
by Weber, Christoph
- 3164-3173 "Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission
by Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 3174-3179 Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism
by Rivier Abbad, Juan
- 3180-3191 Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market
by MacGill, Iain
- 3192-3197 Market protocols in ERCOT and their effect on wind generation
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Hurlbut, David
- 3198-3210 Wind power and market power in competitive markets
by Twomey, Paul & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 3211-3220 Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3221-3231 Estimating the value of wind energy using electricity locational marginal price
by Lewis, Geoffrey McD.
- 3232-3244 Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 3245-3256 Optimal wind power deployment in Europe--A portfolio approach
by Roques, Fabien & Hiroux, Céline & Saguan, Marcelo
- 3257-3262 An innovative indicator of carbon dioxide emissions for developing countries: A study of Taiwan
by Huang, Yu-Fen & Lin, Yu-Chun & Yang, Jing-Tang
- 3263-3265 Mobilizing private finance to drive an energy industrial revolution
by Mathews, John A. & Kidney, Sean & Mallon, Karl & Hughes, Mark
- 3266-3269 Network externality perspective of feed-in-tariffs (FIT) instruments--Some observations and suggestions
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3270-3273 Reconsidering solar grid parity
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3274-3276 The "decarbonization" of the world's energy matrix
by Goldemberg, José & Tadeo Prado, Luiz
- 3277-3288 Investigating the potential of overheating in UK dwellings as a consequence of extant climate change
by Peacock, A.D. & Jenkins, D.P. & Kane, D.
- 3289-3296 The effect of utility time-varying pricing and load control strategies on residential summer peak electricity use: A review
by Newsham, Guy R. & Bowker, Brent G.
- 3297-3308 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 3309-3319 Evaluation of CO2 free electricity trading market in Japan by multi-agent simulations
by Sichao, Kan & Yamamoto, Hiromi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 3320-3328 Stagnating liquid biofuel developments in Russia: Present status andfuture perspectives
by Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Oosterveer, Peter
- 3329-3341 Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria
- 3342-3355 A scenario analysis of investment options for the Cuban power sector using the MARKAL model
by Wright, Evelyn L. & Belt, Juan A.B. & Chambers, Adam & Delaquil, Pat & Goldstein, Gary
- 3356-3364 Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China
by Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan
- 3365-3376 Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
- 3377-3383 Driving forces of residential CO2 emissions in urban and rural China: An index decomposition analysis
by Donglan, Zha & Dequn, Zhou & Peng, Zhou
- 3384-3393 Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost
by Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu
- 3394-3402 A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 3403-3413 Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika
- 3414-3425 Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels
by Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T.
- 3426-3430 Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
by Zhang, Zibin & Qiu, Cheng & Wetzstein, Michael
- 3431-3442 Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors
by Pahle, Michael
- 3443-3452 Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Suhonen, Niko
- 3453-3467 Impacts on investments, and transmission/distribution loss through power sector reforms
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3468-3481 Energy and exergy prices of various energy sources along with their CO2 equivalents
by Caliskan, Hakan & Hepbasli, Arif
- 3482-3488 Public acceptance of biofuels
by Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 3489-3497 Strategic environmental assessment for energy production
by Jay, Stephen
- 3498-3507 Oil industry consolidation and refined product prices: Evidence from US wholesale gasoline terminals
by Kendix, Michael & Walls, W.D.
- 3508-3517 Energy consumption and economic growth in New Zealand: Results of trivariate and multivariate models
by Bartleet, Matthew & Gounder, Rukmani
- 3518-3526 Comparing emergy accounting with well-known sustainability metrics: The case of Southern Cone Common Market, Mercosur
by Giannetti, B.F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B. & Bonilla, S.H.
- 3527-3536 Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach
by Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy
- 3537-3546 Scenario analysis of China's emissions pathways in the 21st century for low carbon transition
by Wang, Tao & Watson, Jim
- 3547-3556 A further inquiry into FTR properties
by Benjamin, Richard
- 3557-3566 Unintended anchors: Building rating systems and energy performance goals for U.S. buildings
by Klotz, Leidy & Mack, Daniel & Klapthor, Brent & Tunstall, Casey & Harrison, Jennilee
- 3567-3578 Modelling farmer uptake of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Moran, Dominic
- 3579-3585 The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review
by Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 3586-3597 Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet
by Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli
- 3598-3607 Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee
- 3608-3621 Valuing diversity in energy supply
by Skea, Jim
- 3622-3631 Life cycle assessment of the transmission network in Great Britain
by Harrison, Gareth P. & Maclean, Edward (Ned). J. & Karamanlis, Serafeim & Ochoa, Luis F.
- 3632-3643 Upstream vs. downstream CO2 trading: A comparison for the electricity context
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Bushnell, James & Wolak, Frank A.
- 3644-3651 Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa
- 3652-3667 A futuristic least-cost optimisation model of CO2 transportation and storage in the UK/UK Continental Shelf
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Sola Kasim, A.
- 3668-3675 Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target
by Valentine, Scott
- 3676-3683 Analysis of real oil prices via trend-cycle decomposition
by Özbek, Levent & Özlale, Ümit
- 3684-3690 Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007
by Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong
- 3691-3700 Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union
by Nowak, Bartlomiej
- 3701-3709 CO2 emissions and mitigation potential in China's ammonia industry
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Li, Qiang & Ma, Tieju & Hu, Shanying & Griffy-Brown, Charla
- 3710-3716 Vertical integration and market power: A model-based analysis of restructuring in the Korean electricity market
by Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria & Ochoa, Patricia & Kim, Haein & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beom
- 3717-3730 The forbidden fuel: Charcoal, urban woodfuel demand and supply dynamics, community forest management and woodfuel policy in Malawi
by Zulu, Leo Charles
- 3731-3743 Projected costs of a grid-connected domestic PV system under different scenarios in Ireland, using measured data from a trial installation
by Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A. & McCormack, S.J. & Conlon, M.
- 3744-3754 Norwegian households' perception of wood pellet stove compared to air-to-air heat pump and electric heating
by Sopha, Bertha Maya & Klöckner, Christian A. & Skjevrak, Geir & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 3755-3762 Why is China going nuclear?
by Zhou, Yun
- 3763-3770 Can China benefit from adopting a binding emissions target?
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
- 3771-3780 Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3781-3789 Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Raut, Anil K.
- 3790-3796 Economic growth-electricity consumption causality in 12 European countries: A dynamic panel data approach
by Ciarreta, A. & Zarraga, A.
- 3797-3806 Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market
by Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul
- 3807-3819 Risk adjusted financial costs of photovoltaics
by Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Szabó, László
- 3820-3829 Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers
by Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan
- 3830-3836 Natural gas: The option for a sustainable development and energy in the state of Amazonas
by Frota, Willamy M. & Sá, José Alberto S. & Moraes, Sinfrônio S.B. & Rocha, Brígida R.P. & Ismail, Kamal A.R.
- 3837-3846 The large-scale integration of wind generation: Impacts on price, reliability and dispatchable conventional suppliers
by MacCormack, John & Hollis, Aidan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William
2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 2613-2614 The role of `trust' in the transition to sustainable energy
by Bellaby, Paul & Eames, Malcolm & Flynn, Rob
- 2615-2616 Theme 1: Concepts of trust and methods for investigating it
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2617-2623 Trust and the transformation of energy systems
by Rayner, Steve
- 2624-2630 Uncertainties and risks in transitions to sustainable energy, and the part 'trust' might play in managing them: a comparison with the current pension crisis
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2631-2631 Afterword to Theme 1
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2632-2632 Theme 2: Trust between citizens and authority
by Ricci, Miriam
- 2633-2640 Engaging the public on paths to sustainable energy: Who has to trust whom?
by Ricci, Miriam & Bellaby, Paul & Flynn, Rob
- 2641-2641 Afterword to Theme 2
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2642-2643 Theme 3: Trust between producers, distributors and regulator
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2644-2651 Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation
by Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget
- 2652-2652 Afterword to Theme 3
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2653-2654 Theme 4: Trust among consumers
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2655-2663 Trust and community: Exploring the meanings, contexts and dynamics of community renewable energy
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Hunter, Sue & High, Helen & Evans, Bob
- 2664-2671 Consumer engagement in alternative energy--Can the regulators and suppliers be trusted?
by Mumford, John & Gray, David
- 2672-2672 Afterword to Theme 4
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2673-2674 Theme 5: Trust and international relations
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2675-2680 Learning together, growing apart: Global warming, energy policy and international trust
by Kydd, Andrew H.
- 2681-2687 The institutionalisation of trust in the international climate regime
by Vogler, John
- 2688-2688 Afterword to Theme 5
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2689-2689 Epilogue
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2690-2691 Getting the engineering right is not always enough: Researching the human dimensions of the new energy technologies
by Webler, Thomas & Tuler, Seth P.
- 2692-2699 Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2700-2728 Incorporating macroeconomic feedback into an energy systems model using an IO approach: Evaluating the rebound effect in the Korean electricity system
by Howells, Mark & Jeong, Kiho & Langlois, Lucille & Lee, Man Ki & Nam, Kee-Yung & Rogner, Hans Holger
- 2729-2738 Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure
by Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice
- 2739-2750 A new index for electricity spot markets
by Falbo, Paolo & Fattore, Marco & Stefani, Silvana
- 2751-2762 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany
by Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G.
- 2763-2775 Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion
by Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter
- 2776-2784 Energy efficiency in the Hellenic building sector: An assessment of the restrictions and perspectives of the market
by Karkanias, C. & Boemi, S.N. & Papadopoulos, A.M. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Karagiannidis, A.
- 2785-2796 Monetary value of the environmental and health externalities associated with production of ethanol from biomass feedstocks
by Kusiima, Jamil M. & Powers, Susan E.
- 2797-2805 Sustainability standards for bioenergy--A means to reduce climate change risks?
by Schubert, Renate & Blasch, Julia
- 2806-2815 Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms
by Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B.
- 2816-2825 United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007
by Stern, Roger J.
- 2826-2834 Rogue proliferator? North Korea's nuclear fuel cycle & its relationship to regime perpetuation
by Habib, Benjamin
- 2835-2845 Energy security issues at household level in India
by Jain, Garima
- 2846-2857 Vulnerability of the economy to the potential disturbances of energy supply: A logic-based model with application to the case of China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 2858-2864 The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?
by Palm, Jenny
- 2865-2874 A systems approach to improving fleet policy compliance within the US Federal Government
by Deason, Kristin S. & Jefferson, Theresa
- 2875-2886 The evolving role of carbon finance in promoting renewable energy development in China
by Lewis, Joanna I.
- 2887-2897 Technology learning for fuel cells: An assessment of past and potential cost reductions
by Schoots, K. & Kramer, G.J. & van der Zwaan, B.C.C.
- 2898-2910 Renewable energy sources in European energy supply and interactions with emission trading
by Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 2911-2915 CO2 emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in the US
by Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2916-2926 Clean technology R&D and innovation in emerging countries--Experience from China
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 2927-2933 Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal
by Sancho, Ferran
- 2934-2940 Sulfur content of gasoline and diesel fuels in northern China
by Zhang, Kesong & Hu, Jingnan & Gao, Shuzheng & Liu, Yungang & Huang, Xianjiang & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 2941-2947 The value of cooperatives in rural electrification
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 2948-2955 A key review on emergy analysis and assessment of biomass resources for a sustainable future
by Zhang, Gaijing & Long, Weiding
- 2956-2963 Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2964-2975 Keeping warming within the 2Â Â°C limit after Copenhagen
by Macintosh, Andrew
- 2976-2986 Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 2987-2997 Fuel poverty and human health: A review of recent evidence
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris
- 2998-3007 Analysis on exergy consumption patterns for space heating in Slovenian buildings
by Dovjak, Mateja & Shukuya, Masanori & Olesen, Bjarne W. & Krainer, Ales
- 3008-3014 Examining carbon emissions economic growth nexus for India: A multivariate cointegration approach
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 3015-3029 Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 3030-3037 An evaluation of the alternative transport fuel policies for Turkey
by Arslan, RIdvan & Ulusoy, Yahya & Tekin, Yücel & Sürmen, Ali
- 3038-3043 Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids
by Erdem, Cumhur & Sentürk, Ismail & Simsek, Türker
- 3044-3057 Assessment of bottom-up sectoral and regional mitigation potentials
by Hoogwijk, Monique & Rue du Can, Stephane de la & Novikova, Aleksandra & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Blomen, Eliane & Blok, Kornelis
- 3058-3066 Young citizens' knowledge and perceptions of bioenergy and future policy implications
by Halder, Pradipta & Pietarinen, Janne & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 3067-3077 Pathways to a low-carbon economy for the UK with the macro-econometric E3MG model
by Dagoumas, [alpha].S. & Barker, T.S.
- 3078-3088 Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments
by Farsi, Mehdi
- 3089-3097 Making concentrated solar power competitive with coal: The costs of a European feed-in tariff
by Williges, Keith & Lilliestam, Johan & Patt, Anthony
- 3098-3105 Challenges and technological opportunities for the oil refining industry: A Brazilian refinery case
by Castelo Branco, David A. & Gomes, Gabriel L. & Szklo, Alexandre S.
- 3106-3117 Understanding 'local' opposition to wind development in the UK: How big is a backyard?
by Jones, Christopher R. & Richard Eiser, J.
- 3118-3129 A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 2075-2075 Foreword
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2076-2085 Changes in energy intensiveness of Hong Kong economy, 1995-2007
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2086-2100 Energy taxation and the double dividend effect in Taiwan's energy conservation policy--an empirical study using a computable general equilibrium model
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Huang, Yophy
- 2101-2106 Gas-on-gas competition in Shanghai
by Manuhutu, Chassty & Owen, Anthony D.
- 2107-2109 City-gas development in China--An NG perspective
by Wong, James W.K.
- 2110-2115 Petroleum refining industry in China
by Walls, W.D.
- 2116-2122 Growing Chinese coal use: Dramatic resource and environmental implications
by Shealy, Malcolm & Dorian, James P.
- 2123-2130 Clean coal technology development in China
by Chen, Wenying & Xu, Ruina
- 2131-2141 Financial allocation strategy for the regional pollution abatement cost of reducing sulfur dioxide emissions in the thermal power sector in China
by Kaneko, Shinji & Fujii, Hidemichi & Sawazu, Naoya & Fujikura, Ryo
- 2142-2148 Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China
by Ngan, H.W.
- 2149-2160 Quantitative analysis of sustainable energy strategies in China
by Zhidong, Li
- 2161-2167 An overview of legislative and institutional approaches to China's energy development
by Yu, Xiaojiang
- 2168-2170 The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 2171-2178 Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB
by Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron
- 2179-2187 Renewable energy for sustainable urban development: Redefining the concept of energisation
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2188-2197 Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers
by Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2198-2207 Issues in the determination of the optimal portfolio of electricity supply options
by Hickey, Emily A. & Lon Carlson, J. & Loomis, David
- 2208-2215 Fuel tax incidence in developing countries: The case of Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Osakwe, Rebecca & Alpizar, Francisco
- 2216-2224 How to do structural validity of a system dynamics type simulation model: The case of an energy policy model
by Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan & Seong, Baek Seo
- 2225-2233 The role of discourse and linguistic framing effects in sustaining high carbon energy policy--An accessible introduction
by Scrase, J. Ivan & Ockwell, David G.
- 2234-2244 The effects of energy co-governance in Peru
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2245-2254 The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
by Högselius, Per & Kaijser, Arne
- 2255-2261 A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers
by Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K.
- 2262-2271 Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
by Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha
- 2272-2281 The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
by Labriet, Maryse & Cabal, Helena & Lechón, Yolanda & Giannakidis, George & Kanudia, Amit
- 2282-2290 A quantitative assessment of the determinants of the net energy value of biofuels
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gauroy, Christine & Tréguer, David
- 2291-2301 Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
by Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 2302-2308 Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo
- 2309-2314 Empirical evidence of direct rebound effect in Catalonia
by Freire González, Jaume
- 2315-2325 How does increased corn-ethanol production affect US natural gas prices?
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 2326-2339 Value-at-risk estimations of energy commodities via long-memory, asymmetry and fat-tailed GARCH models
by Aloui, Chaker & Mabrouk, Samir
- 2340-2345 Slow oil shocks and the "weakening of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship"
by Naccache, Théo
- 2346-2356 Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
by Geng, Jing & Lu, Yonglong & Wang, Tieyu & Giesy, John P. & Chen, Chunli
- 2357-2369 Levelling the playing field? The influence of national wind power planning instruments on conflicts of interests in a Swedish county
by Bergek, Anna
- 2370-2378 An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2379-2385 Market (in)efficiency in valuing electric utilities--The case of Norwegian generating companies
by Kjærland, Frode
- 2386-2394 A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China
by Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying
- 2395-2403 Energy Policies of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries--possibilities and limitations of ecological modernization in rentier states
by Reiche, Danyel
- 2404-2408 Hedging strategy for crude oil trading and the factors influencing hedging effectiveness
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Jae Kim, Hyun
- 2409-2419 Climate change and electricity consumption--Witnessing increasing or decreasing use and costs?
by Pilli-Sihvola, Karoliina & Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Tuomenvirta, Heikki
- 2420-2430 Grandfathering, auctioning and Carbon Leakage: Assessing the inconsistencies of the new ETS Directive
by Clò, Stefano
- 2431-2437 Projections of US GHG reductions from nuclear power new capacity based on historic levels of investment
by Besmann, Theodore M.
- 2438-2445 Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach
by Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal
- 2446-2454 Assessing the sustainability of Brazilian oleaginous crops - possible raw material to produce biodiesel
by Takahashi, Fábio & Ortega, Enrique
- 2455-2462 EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?
by Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras
- 2463-2469 Energy consumption, prices and economic growth in three SSA countries: A comparative study
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 2470-2476 Change in consumer sensitivity to electricity prices in response to retail deregulation: A panel empirical analysis of the residential demand for electricity in the United States
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 2477-2485 Variables affecting energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the steel industry
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2486-2498 A MonteCarlo approach for assessing the adequacy of the European gas transmission system under supply crisis conditions
by Monforti, F. & Szikszai, A.
- 2499-2507 A decarbonization strategy for the electricity sector: New-source subsidies
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 2508-2519 Public attitudes of wind energy in Texas: Local communities in close proximity to wind farms and their effect on decision-making
by Swofford, Jeffrey & Slattery, Michael
- 2520-2527 Can road traffic mask sound from wind turbines? Response to wind turbine sound at different levels of road traffic sound
by Pedersen, Eja & van den Berg, Frits & Bakker, Roel & Bouma, Jelte