2012, Volume 42, Issue C
- 155-163 Limiting the costs of renewable portfolio standards: A review and critique of current methods
by Stockmayer, Gabriella & Finch, Vanessa & Komor, Paul & Mignogna, Rich
- 164-173 Designation and influence of household increasing block electricity tariffs in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun
- 174-180 Valuation of physical transmission rights—An analysis of electricity cross-border capacities between Germany and the Netherlands
by Wobben, Magnus & Dieckmann, Birgit & Reichmann, Oleg
- 181-190 Do Iran’s buy-back service contracts lead to optimal production? The case of Soroosh and Nowrooz
by Ghandi, Abbas & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 191-200 Assessing offshore wind potential
by Adelaja, Adesoji & McKeown, Charles & Calnin, Benjamin & Hailu, Yohannes
- 201-212 The carbon footprint of water management policy options
by Shrestha, Eleeja & Ahmad, Sajjad & Johnson, Walter & Batista, Jacimaria R.
- 213-220 Modernizing residential heating in Russia: End-use practices, legal developments, and future prospects
by Korppoo, Anna & Korobova, Nina
- 221-231 A generic framework for the description and analysis of energy security in an energy system
by Hughes, Larry
- 232-238 Embodied energy and emergy analyses of a concentrating solar power (CSP) system
by Zhang, Meimei & Wang, Zhifeng & Xu, Chao & Jiang, Hui
- 239-247 Social impacts of community renewable energy projects: findings from a woodfuel case study
by Rogers, Jennifer C. & Simmons, Eunice A. & Convery, Ian & Weatherall, Andrew
- 248-260 Energy technology patents–CO2 emissions nexus: An empirical analysis from China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Yang, Zhongmin & Zhang, Yixiang & Yin, Jianhua
- 261-271 Developing a module for estimating climate warming effects on hydropower pricing in California
by Guégan, Marion & Uvo, Cintia B. & Madani, Kaveh
- 272-285 The potential role of nuclear energy in mitigating CO2 emissions in the United Arab Emirates
by AlFarra, Hasan Jamil & Abu-Hijleh, Bassam
- 286-296 A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for CCHP systems driven by different energy sources
by Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang
- 297-314 On the CO2 emissions of the global electricity supply sector and the influence of renewable power-modeling and optimization
by Aboumahboub, Tino & Schaber, Katrin & Wagner, Ulrich & Hamacher, Thomas
- 315-328 Renewable energy policy options for Abu Dhabi: Drivers and barriers
by Mezher, Toufic & Dawelbait, Gihan & Abbas, Zeina
- 329-340 A PSO–GA optimal model to estimate primary energy demand of China
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke
- 341-353 Solar electricity imports from the Middle East and North Africa to Europe
by Trieb, Franz & Schillings, Christoph & Pregger, Thomas & O'Sullivan, Marlene
- 354-364 Lifestyle factors in U.S. residential electricity consumption
by Sanquist, Thomas F. & Orr, Heather & Shui, Bin & Bittner, Alvah C.
- 365-376 Increasing carbon and material productivity through environmental tax reform
by Ekins, Paul & Pollitt, Hector & Summerton, Philip & Chewpreecha, Unnada
- 377-391 Availibility of renewable energy sources in Turkey: Current situation, potential, government policies and the EU perspective
by Baris, Kemal & Kucukali, Serhat
- 392-399 Exergy analysis: An efficient tool for understanding and improving hydrogen production via the steam methane reforming process
by Hajjaji, Noureddine & Pons, Marie-Noëlle & Houas, Ammar & Renaudin, Viviane
- 400-408 Diversification of fuel costs accounting for load variation
by Ruangpattana, Suriya & Preckel, Paul V. & Gotham, Douglas J. & Muthuraman, Kumar & Velástegui, Marco & Morin, Thomas L. & Uhan, Nelson A.
- 409-418 Exploring the challenges of energy and resources network governance
by Poocharoen, Ora-orn & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 419-428 The interaction between Electricity Disclosure and Tradable Green Certificates
by Raadal, Hanne Lerche & Dotzauer, Erik & Hanssen, Ole Jørgen & Kildal, Hans Petter
- 429-441 An electricity generation planning model incorporating demand response
by Choi, Dong Gu & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 442-449 A socio-political analysis of policies and incentives applicable to community wind in Oregon
by Yin, Yao
- 450-460 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, trade and income: A comparative analysis of China and India
by Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Verma, Reetu & Liu, Ying
- 461-467 On the formation of energy policies towards 2020: Challenges in the Swedish industrial and building sectors
by Thollander, Patrik & Rohdin, Patrik & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 468-475 CO2 emissions and economic development: China's 12th five-year plan
by Meng, Ming & Niu, Dongxiao & Shang, Wei
- 476-485 Feed-in tariff vs. renewable portfolio standard: An empirical test of their relative effectiveness in promoting wind capacity development
by Dong, C.G.
- 486-497 China’s provincial CO2 emissions embodied in international and interprovincial trade
by Guo, Ju’e & Zhang, Zengkai & Meng, Lei
- 498-508 Parametric study of variable renewable energy integration in Europe: Advantages and costs of transmission grid extensions
by Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Mühlich, Pascal & Hamacher, Thomas
- 509-520 The nature of oil shocks and the global economy
by Archanskaïa, Elizaveta & Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul
- 521-529 Prediction of China's coal production-environmental pollution based on a hybrid genetic algorithm-system dynamics model
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-ming
- 530-537 Modelling aggregate domestic electricity demand in Ghana: An autoregressive distributed lag bounds cointegration approach
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William & Akoena, Sesi Kutri Komla
- 538-550 A Response Surface-Based Cost Model for Wind Farm Design
by Zhang, Jie & Chowdhury, Souma & Messac, Achille & Castillo, Luciano
- 551-556 Application of the IPCC model to a Brazilian landfill: First results
by Penteado, Roger & Cavalli, Massimo & Magnano, Enrico & Chiampo, Fulvia
- 557-568 A simulation-based analysis of transition pathways for the Dutch electricity system
by Yücel, Gönenç & van Daalen, Cornelia
- 569-579 Energy efficiency and policy in Swedish pulp and paper mills: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Blomberg, Jerry & Henriksson, Eva & Lundmark, Robert
- 580-590 Distributed cogeneration for commercial buildings: Can we make the economics work?
by Siler-Evans, Kyle & Morgan, M. Granger & Azevedo, Inês Lima
- 591-602 The role for low carbon electrification technologies in poverty reduction and climate change strategies: A focus on renewable energy mini-grids with case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 603-612 Per capita resource consumption and resource carrying capacity: A comparison of the sustainability of 17 mainstream countries
by Lei, Kampeng & Zhou, Shaoqi
- 613-615 Which state is Yoda?
by Croucher, Matt
- 616-627 Developing a DSR-HNS policy making framework for electric energy systems
by Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S.
- 628-641 Understanding wind turbine price trends in the U.S. over the past decade
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 642-650 Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU
by Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena
- 651-656 The competitiveness of wind power compared to existing methods of electricity generation in Iran
by Moslem Mousavi, Sayed & Bagheri Ghanbarabadi, Morteza & Bagheri Moghadam, Naser
- 657-669 Year-round daylight saving time will save more energy in India than corresponding DST or time zones
by Ahuja, Dilip R. & SenGupta, D.P.
- 670-680 Interference of regional support policies on the economic and environmental performance of a hybrid cogeneration-solar panel energy system
by Maes, Dries & Van Passel, Steven
- 681-690 The transformation of southern California's residential photovoltaics market through third-party ownership
by Drury, Easan & Miller, Mackay & Macal, Charles M. & Graziano, Diane J. & Heimiller, Donna & Ozik, Jonathan & Perry IV, Thomas D.
- 691-698 Barriers to renewable energy development: A case study of large-scale wind energy in Saskatchewan, Canada
by Richards, Garrett & Noble, Bram & Belcher, Ken
- 699-709 Sizing solar home systems for optimal development impact
by Bond, M. & Fuller, R.J. & Aye, Lu
- 710-714 Identifying barriers to aboriginal renewable energy deployment in Canada
by Krupa, Joel
2012, Volume 41, Issue C
- 2-13 Measuring global gasoline and diesel price and income elasticities
by Dahl, Carol A.
- 14-28 Rebound 2007: Analysis of U.S. light-duty vehicle travel statistics
by Greene, David L.
- 29-35 Modifying the rebound: It depends! Explaining mobility behavior on the basis of the German socio-economic panel
by Matiaske, Wenzel & Menges, Roland & Spiess, Martin
- 36-46 The role of efficiency improvements vs. price effects for modeling passenger car transport demand and energy demand—Lessons from European countries
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 47-58 Interdependencies between transport fuel demand, efficiency and quality: An application to Austria
by Goerlich, Roland & Wirl, Franz
- 59-65 Is the price effect on fuel consumption symmetric? Some evidence from an empirical study
by Sentenac-Chemin, Elodie
- 66-74 Scenarios for regional passenger car fleets and their CO2 emissions
by Meyer, Ina & Kaniovski, Serguei & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 75-83 Distributional effects of taxing transport fuel
by Sterner, Thomas
- 84-97 Decoupling of road freight energy use from economic growth in the United Kingdom
by Sorrell, Steve & Lehtonen, Markku & Stapleton, Lee & Pujol, Javier & Toby Champion,
- 98-106 The prospect for modal shifts in passenger transport worldwide and impacts on energy use and CO2
by Cuenot, Francois & Fulton, Lew & Staub, John
- 107-124 The UK transport carbon model: An integrated life cycle approach to explore low carbon futures
by Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Anable, Jillian
- 125-138 Modelling transport energy demand: A socio-technical approach
by Anable, Jillian & Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Eyre, Nick
- 139-151 The dynamic efficiency of feed-in tariffs: The impact of different design elements
by del Río, Pablo
- 152-160 Does the use of nuclear power lead to lower electricity prices? An analysis of the debate in Germany with an international perspective
by Nestle, Uwe
- 161-172 The impact of ownership on price-setting in retail-energy markets—The German case
by Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias
- 173-183 A multi-period superstructure optimisation model for the optimal planning of China's power sector considering carbon dioxide mitigation
by Zhang, Dongjie & Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Zhang, Lili & Li, Zheng
- 184-192 CSP electricity cost evolution and grid parities based on the IEA roadmaps
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 193-199 The impact of ethanol production on food prices: The role of interplay between the U.S. and Brazil
by Monteiro, Nathalia & Altman, Ira & Lahiri, Sajal
- 200-211 Europe’s climate goals and the electricity sector
by Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Rive, Nathan A. & Mideksa, Torben K.
- 212-220 Regulatory design for RES-E support mechanisms: Learning curves, market structure, and burden-sharing
by Batlle, C. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J. & Zambrano-Barragán, P.
- 221-231 Fleet operator risks for using fleets for V2G regulation
by Hill, Davion M. & Agarwal, Arun S. & Ayello, Francois
- 232-240 The uniqueness of the energy security, justice, and governance problem
by Goldthau, Andreas & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 241-249 The diffusion of solar energy use in HK: What are the barriers?
by Zhang, Xiaoling & Shen, Liyin & Chan, Sum Yee
- 250-258 Living with a carbon allowance: The experiences of Carbon Rationing Action Groups and implications for policy
by Howell, Rachel A.
- 259-268 Is “smart charging” policy for electric vehicles worthwhile?
by Lyon, Thomas P. & Michelin, Mark & Jongejan, Arie & Leahy, Thomas
- 269-279 Estimating spillover benefits of large R&D projects: Application of real options modelling approach to the case of thermonuclear fusion R&D programme
by Bednyagin, Denis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 280-285 A modified Cournot model of the natural gas market in the European Union: Mixed-motives delegation in a politicized environment
by Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Boon von Ochssée, Tim
- 286-302 Least-cost network evaluation of centralized and decentralized contributions to global electrification
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 303-315 Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES
by Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M.
- 316-332 Environmental implications of electricity generation in an integrated long-term planning framework
by Turner, Graham M. & West, James
- 333-339 Economic feasibility of hydrogen enrichment for reducing NOx emissions from landfill gas power generation alternatives: A comparison of the levelized cost of electricity with present strategies
by Kornbluth, Kurt & Greenwood, Jason & Jordan, Eddie & McCaffrey, Zach & Erickson, Paul A.
- 340-347 Nonrenewable energy cost of corn-ethanol in China
by Yang, Q. & Chen, G.Q.
- 348-364 Status of advanced light-duty transportation technologies in the US
by Andress, David & Das, Sujit & Joseck, Fred & Dean Nguyen, T.
- 365-373 Efficiency of crude oil markets: Evidences from informational entropy analysis
by Ortiz-Cruz, Alejandro & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 374-392 A Monte Carlo based decision-support tool for assessing generation portfolios in future carbon constrained electricity industries
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 393-401 Study of the potential of low carbon energy development and its contribution to realize the reduction target of carbon intensity in China
by Li, Hong-qiang & Wang, Li-mao & Shen, Lei & Chen, Feng-nan
- 402-411 Design incentives to increase vehicle size created from the U.S. footprint-based fuel economy standards
by Whitefoot, Kate S. & Skerlos, Steven J.
- 412-421 The influence of a Renewable Energy Feed in Tariff on the decision to produce biomass crops in Ireland
by Clancy, D. & Breen, J.P. & Thorne, F. & Wallace, M.
- 422-432 DEA radial measurement for environmental assessment and planning: Desirable procedures to evaluate fossil fuel power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 433-444 Critical mid-term uncertainties in long-term decarbonisation pathways
by Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil
- 445-450 Analysis of rural residential energy consumption and corresponding carbon emissions in China
by Yao, Chunsheng & Chen, Chongying & Li, Ming
- 451-465 Assessing the impact of framing on the comparative favourability of nuclear power as an electricity generating option in the UK
by Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard & Gamble, Tim R.
- 466-473 A review of the role and remit of the committee on climate change
by McGregor, Peter G. & Kim Swales, J. & Winning, Matthew A.
- 474-483 Estimates of China's national and regional transport sector CO2 emissions in 2007
by Cai, Bofeng & Yang, Weishan & Cao, Dong & Liu, Lancui & Zhou, Ying & Zhang, Zhansheng
- 484-493 Price projections of feedstocks for biofuels and biopower in the U.S
by Langholtz, Matthew & Graham, Robin & Eaton, Laurence & Perlack, Robert & Hellwinkel, Chad & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G.
- 494-506 Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: An analysis of the major world electric companies
by Sterlacchini, Alessandro
- 507-518 Realising the potential of gasified biomass in the European Union—Policy challenges in moving from demonstration plants to a larger scale diffusion
by Hellsmark, Hans & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 519-528 Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: A paradigm shift
by Li, Jun & Wang, Xin
- 529-536 The role of energy in creating opportunities for income generation in the Indian Himalayas
by Kooijman-van Dijk, Annemarije L.
- 537-547 Life cycle analysis of energy supply infrastructure for conventional and electric vehicles
by Lucas, Alexandre & Alexandra Silva, Carla & Costa Neto, Rui
- 548-560 Assessing noise from wind farm developments in Ireland: A consideration of critical wind speeds and turbine choice
by King, E.A. & Pilla, F. & Mahon, J.
- 561-574 A global renewable mix with proven technologies and common materials
by García-Olivares, Antonio & Ballabrera-Poy, Joaquim & García-Ladona, Emili & Turiel, Antonio
- 575-583 The effect of cassava-based bioethanol production on above-ground carbon stocks: A case study from Southern Mali
by Vang Rasmussen, Laura & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Birch-Thomsen, Torben & Kristensen, Søren B.P. & Traoré, Oumar
- 584-598 A roadmap towards a low-carbon society in Japan using backcasting methodology: Feasible pathways for achieving an 80% reduction in CO2 emissions by 2050
by Ashina, Shuichi & Fujino, Junichi & Masui, Toshihiko & Ehara, Tomoki & Hibino, Go
- 599-609 Merging mobility and energy vision with hybrid electric vehicles and vehicle infrastructure integration
by He, Yiming & Chowdhury, Mashrur & Ma, Yongchang & Pisu, Pierluigi
- 610-617 The implication for climate change and peak fossil fuel of the continuation of the current trend in wind and solar energy production
by Leggett, L. Mark W. & Ball, David A.
- 618-623 Sustainable gasification–biochar systems? A case-study of rice-husk gasification in Cambodia, Part II: Field trial results, carbon abatement, economic assessment and conclusions
by Shackley, Simon & Carter, Sarah & Knowles, Tony & Middelink, Erik & Haefele, Stephan & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 624-635 A review of building energy efficiency in China during “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” period
by Kong, Xiangfei & Lu, Shilei & Wu, Yong
- 636-643 Reducing automotive emissions—The potentials of combustion engine technologies and the power of policy
by Berggren, Christian & Magnusson, Thomas
- 644-653 Residential energy consumption in urban China: A decomposition analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo
- 654-665 Domestic energy use and householders' energy behaviour
by Yohanis, Yigzaw Goshu
- 666-675 Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation
by Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice
- 676-685 Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?
by Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry
- 686-691 Trade liberalization and tax reform strategies: The case of the Korean oil industry
by Shim, Kieun & Jung, Yonghun
- 692-702 Offshore wind power in Sweden—A qualitative analysis of attitudes with particular focus on opponents
by Waldo, Åsa
- 703-711 Energy intensity and its determinants in China's regional economies
by Wu, Yanrui
- 712-722 Consumer preferences and willingness to pay for compact fluorescent lighting: Policy implications for energy efficiency promotion in Saint Lucia
by Reynolds, Travis & Kolodinsky, Jane & Murray, Byron
- 723-732 Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?
by Majidpour, Mehdi
- 733-741 Governance, technology, and equity: An integrated policy framework for energy efficient housing
by Golubchikov, Oleg & Deda, Paola
- 742-747 A rethink of how policy and social science approach changing individuals' actions on greenhouse gas emissions
by Young, William & Middlemiss, Lucie
- 748-758 Merchant interconnector projects by generators in the EU: Profitability and allocation of capacity
by van Koten, Silvester
- 759-774 Tax policy can change the production path: A model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska
by Leighty, Wayne & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 775-781 Critical review of jatropha biodiesel promotion policies in India
by Kumar, Sunil & Chaube, Alok & Jain, Shashi Kumar
- 782-789 Determining appropriate wind turbine setback distances: Perspectives from municipal planners in the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec
by Watson, Ian & Betts, Stephen & Rapaport, Eric
- 790-797 Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters
by Krishnamurti, Tamar & Schwartz, Daniel & Davis, Alexander & Fischhoff, Baruch & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine & Lave, Lester & Wang, Jack
- 798-806 Generating electricity with forest biomass: Consistency and payment timeframe effects in choice experiments
by Soliño, Mario & Farizo, Begoña A. & Vázquez, María X. & Prada, Albino
- 807-814 Smart meter data: Balancing consumer privacy concerns with legitimate applications
by McKenna, Eoghan & Richardson, Ian & Thomson, Murray
- 815-821 The cost of offshore wind: Understanding the past and projecting the future
by Heptonstall, Philip & Gross, Robert & Greenacre, Philip & Cockerill, Tim
- 822-826 Evidence of long memory behavior in U.S. renewable energy consumption
by Pestana Barros, Carlos & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 827-842 European climate—energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis
by Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana
- 843-848 Marine energy consumption, national economic activity, and greenhouse gas emissions from international shipping
by Chang, Ching-Chih
- 849-859 Large-scale wind power integration and wholesale electricity trading benefits: Estimation via an ex post approach
by Gil, Hugo A. & Gomez-Quiles, Catalina & Riquelme, Jesus
- 860-870 The end of cheap oil: Bottom-up economic and geologic modeling of aggregate oil production curves
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Bentley, Roger & Söderbergh, Bengt & Aleklett, Kjell
- 871-877 Optimal investment and uncertainty on China's carbon emission abatement
by Wang, Mingxi & Wang, Mingrong & Wang, Shouyang
- 878-884 China's growing methanol economy and its implications for energy and the environment
by Yang, Chi-Jen & Jackson, Robert B.
- 885-892 Power quality and energy efficiency assessment and the need for labelling and minimum performance standard of uninterruptible power systems (UPS) in Brazil
by Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M.
2012, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research
by Wüstenhagen, Rolf & Menichetti, Emanuela
- 11-20 The development and commercialization of solar PV technology in the oil industry
by Pinkse, Jonatan & van den Buuse, Daniel
- 21-27 Going beyond best technology and lowest price: on renewable energy investors’ preference for service-driven business models
by Loock, Moritz
- 28-38 The impact of behavioural factors in the renewable energy investment decision making process: Conceptual framework and empirical findings
by Masini, Andrea & Menichetti, Emanuela
- 39-48 Modeling renewable energy company risk
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 49-58 Figuring what’s fair: The cost of equity capital for renewable energy in emerging markets
by Donovan, Charles & Nuñez, Laura
- 59-68 Renewables and climate change mitigation: Irreversible energy investment under uncertainty and portfolio effects
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael
- 69-80 Power sector investment risk and renewable energy: A Japanese case study using portfolio risk optimization method
by Bhattacharya, Anindya & Kojima, Satoshi
- 81-89 Renewable energy investment and the clean development mechanism
by Zavodov, Kirill
- 90-102 Carbon market risks and rewards: Firm perceptions of CDM investment decisions in Brazil and India
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Pulver, Simone & Guimarães, Leticia & Deshmukh, Ranjit & Kane, Jennifer
- 103-109 Perception of risks in renewable energy projects: The case of concentrated solar power in North Africa
by Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony & Barras, Lucile & Battaglini, Antonella
- 110-120 Overcoming obstacles against effective solar lighting interventions in South Asia
by Wong, Sam
- 123-130 On the electrical two-part tariff—The Brazilian perspective
by Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Coradi Leme, Rafael & Galvão, Leandro
- 131-146 Factors in low-carbon energy transformations: Comparing nuclear and bioenergy in Brazil, Sweden, and the United States
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Malone, Elizabeth L. & Runci, Paul & Carlock, Gregory & Anderson, Kate L.
- 147-158 Energy return on (energy) invested (EROI), oil prices, and energy transitions
by Heun, Matthew Kuperus & de Wit, Martin
- 159-176 Efficiency assessment and benchmarking of thermal power plants in India
by Shrivastava, Naveen & Sharma, Seema & Chauhan, Kavita
- 177-185 Security of electricity supply at the generation level: Problem analysis
by Rodilla, P. & Batlle, C.
- 186-195 Impact evaluation of productive use—An implementation guideline for electrification projects
by Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 196-203 If diversification is good, why don't countries diversify more? The political economy of diversification in resource-rich countries
by Wiig, Arne & Kolstad, Ivar
- 204-218 Assessing the potential of hybrid energy technology to reduce exhaust emissions from global shipping
by Dedes, Eleftherios K. & Hudson, Dominic A. & Turnock, Stephen R.
- 219-230 Whole systems appraisal of a UK Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) system: Energy, environmental, and economic evaluations
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Harajli, Hassan A. & Jones, Craig I. & Winnett, Adrian B.
- 231-241 Myths and facts about electricity in the U.S. South
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Gumerman, Etan & Sun, Xiaojing & Sercy, Kenneth & Kim, Gyungwon
- 242-251 Reforming small electricity systems under political instability: The case of Nepal
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 252-259 A business case for Smart Grid technologies: A systemic perspective
by Giordano, Vincenzo & Fulli, Gianluca
- 260-273 Vested interests, energy efficiency and renewables in Japan
by Moe, Espen
- 274-281 China's coal policy since 1979: A brief overview
by Shen, Lei & Gao, Tian-ming & Cheng, Xin
- 282-292 Development trends in the Azerbaijan oil and gas sector: Achievements and challenges
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Nasirov, Shahriyar
- 293-300 The willingness of farmers to engage with bioenergy and woody biomass production: A regional case study from Cumbria
by Convery, I. & Robson, D. & Ottitsch, A. & Long, M.
- 301-306 The problem of the legal nature of Green Certificates in the Italian legal system
by Colcelli, Valentina
- 307-317 Assessing the impact of forward trading, retail liberalization, and white certificates on the Italian wholesale electricity prices
by Petrella, Andrea & Sapio, Alessandro
- 318-324 Explaining crude oil prices using fundamental measures
by Coleman, Les
- 325-334 Price regulation and relative price convergence: Evidence from the retail gasoline market in Canada
by Suvankulov, Farrukh & Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Ogucu, Fatma
- 335-344 Appropriate storage for high-penetration grid-connected photovoltaic plants
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 345-360 A hybrid Delphi-SWOT paradigm for oil and gas pipeline strategic planning in Caspian Sea basin
by Tavana, Madjid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Kennedy, Dennis T. & Belaud, Jean-Pierre & Behzadian, Majid
- 361-373 Experience curve analysis on South Korean nuclear technology and comparative analysis with South Korean renewable technologies
by Kim, Dong Wook & Chang, Hyun Joon
- 374-380 The prospects of renewable energy technologies for rural electrification: A review from Nepal
by Gurung, Anup & Kumar Ghimeray, Amal & Hassan, Sedky H.A.
- 381-389 Institutional arrangements in the emerging biodiesel industry: Case studies from Minas Gerais—Brazil
by Watanabe, Kassia & Bijman, Jos & Slingerland, Maja
- 390-403 Constructing post-carbon institutions: Assessing EU carbon reduction efforts through an institutional risk governance approach
by LaBelle, Michael
- 404-421 Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe
by Pasaoglu, Guzay & Honselaar, Michel & Thiel, Christian
- 422-431 Stated versus revealed knowledge: Determinants of offsetting CO2 emissions from fuel consumption in vehicle use
by Ziegler, Andreas & Schwarzkopf, Julia & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 432-437 Investing in efficient industrial boiler systems in China and Vietnam
by Yang, Ming & Dixon, Robert K.
- 438-443 Coal consumption and economic growth in China
by Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K.
- 444-451 Examining the potential for liquid biofuels production and usage in Ghana
by Afrane, George
- 452-464 Environmental and economic performance of heating systems for energy-efficient dwellings: Case of passive and low-energy single-family houses
by Georges, L. & Massart, C. & Van Moeseke, G. & De Herde, A.
- 465-472 Retailers' risk management and vertical arrangements in electricity markets
by Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Zachmann, Georg
- 473-479 Does financial development increase energy consumption? The role of industrialization and urbanization in Tunisia
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi
- 480-489 Comparing the feed-in tariff incentives for renewable electricity in Ontario and Germany
by Mabee, Warren E. & Mannion, Justine & Carpenter, Tom
2011, Volume 39, Issue 12
- 7487-7496 Household cooking fuels and technologies in developing economies
by Foell, Wesley & Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7497-7504 Measuring and monitoring energy poverty
by Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel
- 7505-7517 Three dimensional energy profile:
by Kowsari, Reza & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7518-7529 Applying global cost-benefit analysis methods to indoor air pollution mitigation interventions in Nepal, Kenya and Sudan: Insights and challenges
by Malla, Min Bikram & Bruce, Nigel & Bates, Elizabeth & Rehfuess, Eva
- 7530-7542 Health and climate benefits of cookstove replacement options
by Grieshop, Andrew P. & Marshall, Julian D. & Kandlikar, Milind
- 7543-7556 Improved stoves in India: A study of sustainable business models
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Slaski, Xander & Thurber, Mark C. & Zerriffi, Hisham
- 7557-7566 Adoption and sustained use of improved cookstoves
by Ruiz-Mercado, Ilse & Masera, Omar & Zamora, Hilda & Smith, Kirk R.
- 7567-7574 Energy access and transition to cleaner cooking fuels and technologies in Sri Lanka: Issues and policy limitations
by Wickramasinghe, Anoja
- 7575-7586 Providing cleaner energy access in Indonesia through the megaproject of kerosene conversion to LPG
by Budya, Hanung & Yasir Arofat, Muhammad
- 7587-7594 Hardships and health impacts on women due to traditional cooking fuels: A case study of Himachal Pradesh, India
by Parikh, Jyoti
- 7595-7599 The role of donor organisations in promoting energy efficient cook stoves
by Kees, Marlis & Feldmann, Lisa
- 7600-7608 Understanding an improved cookstove program in rural Mexico: An analysis from the implementers' perspective
by Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Merino, Leticia & Lazos, Elena & Masera, Omar R.
- 7609-7611 UK Electricity Market Reform—revolution or much ado about nothing?
by Toke, David