2012, Volume 45, Issue C
- 730-738 The effects of oil prices on the price indices in Taiwan: International or domestic oil prices matter?
by Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Chao, Ming-Che
- 739-751 Potential energy savings and CO2 emissions reduction of China's cement industry
by Ke, Jing & Zheng, Nina & Fridley, David & Price, Lynn & Zhou, Nan
- 752-761 Designing domestic buildings for future summers: Attitudes and opinions of building professionals
by Gul, Mehreen S. & Menzies, Gillian F.
- 762-770 Global CO2 efficiency: Country-wise estimates using a stochastic cost frontier
by Herrala, Risto & Goel, Rajeev K.
2012, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-9 Impact of window selection on the energy performance of residential buildings in South Korea
by Ihm, Pyeongchan & Park, Lyool & Krarti, Moncef & Seo, Donghyun
- 10-22 Asymmetric impacts of international energy shocks on macroeconomic activities
by Yeh, Fang-Yu & Hu, Jin-Li & Lin, Cheng-Hsun
- 23-33 Sustainability assessment of bioethanol and petroleum fuel production in Japan based on emergy analysis
by Liu, Jin’e & Lin, Bin-Le & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- 34-45 Health impacts of power-exporting plants in northern Mexico
by Blackman, Allen & Chandru, Santosh & Mendoza-Domínguez, Alberto & Russell, A.G.
- 46-51 The upside hedge value of California's global warming policy given uncertain future oil prices
by Fine, James & Busch, Christopher & Garderet, Remy
- 52-67 Modeling transitions in the California light-duty vehicles sector to achieve deep reductions in transportation greenhouse gas emissions
by Leighty, Wayne & Ogden, Joan M. & Yang, Christopher
- 68-78 On the portents of peak oil (and other indicators of resource scarcity)
by Smith, James L.
- 79-91 Facilitating efficient augmentation of transmission networks to connect renewable energy generation: the Australian experience
by Wright, Glen
- 92-100 The emergence of rural transport strategies in response to rising fuel costs
by Shapiro, Dana & Pearlmutter, David & Schwartz, Moshe
- 101-117 Biofuels in developing countries: Are comparative advantages enough?
by Doku, Angela & Di Falco, Salvatore
- 118-129 International comparisons of energy efficiency in power, steel, and cement industries
by Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa & Nagashima, Miyuki & Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori
- 130-139 Coping with the energy crisis: Impact assessment and potentials of non-traditional renewable energy in rural Kyrgyzstan
by Liu, Melisande F.M. & Pistorius, Till
- 140-152 Efficiency analysis of world cement industry in presence of undesirable output: Application of data envelopment analysis and directional distance function
by Riccardi, R. & Oggioni, G. & Toninelli, R.
- 153-159 Explaining the reductions in US corn ethanol processing costs: Testing competing hypotheses
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu
- 160-173 A new comparison between the life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of battery electric vehicles and internal combustion vehicles
by Ma, Hongrui & Balthasar, Felix & Tait, Nigel & Riera-Palou, Xavier & Harrison, Andrew
- 174-184 Reserve reporting in the United States coal industry
by Grubert, Emily
- 185-198 Regulation and competition issues in Thai electricity sector
by Wisuttisak, Pornchai
- 199-206 Demand Side Management for the European Supergrid: Occupancy variances of European single-person households
by Torriti, Jacopo
- 207-216 A feasibility evaluation tool for sustainable cities – A case study for Greece
by Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Papadopoulos, Agis M. & Hegger, Manfred
- 217-225 Comparative economic analysis of supporting policies for residential solar PV in the United States: Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) potential
by Burns, John Edward & Kang, Jin-Su
- 226-234 Peak electricity demand and social practice theories: Reframing the role of change agents in the energy sector
by Strengers, Yolande
- 235-244 Economic feasibility of biomass gasification for power generation in three selected communities of northwestern Ontario, Canada
by Upadhyay, Thakur Prasad & Shahi, Chander & Leitch, Mathew & Pulkki, Reino
- 245-255 Energy consumption and economic growth—New evidence from meta analysis
by Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 256-267 The driving forces of change in energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral decomposition from 1990 to 2007
by O’ Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, Peng & Sweeney, John
- 268-279 The relationship between agricultural technology and energy demand in Pakistan
by Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah
- 280-290 Implementing peak load reduction algorithms for household electrical appliances
by Dlamini, Ndumiso G. & Cromieres, Fabien
- 291-300 The Mediterranean Solar Plan: Project proposals for renewable energy in the Mediterranean Partner Countries region
by Jablonski, Sophie & Tarhini, Mohamad & Touati, Manaf & Gonzalez Garcia, David & Alario, Juan
- 301-311 Decarbonizing the electric sector: Combining renewable and nuclear energy using thermal storage
by Denholm, Paul & King, Jeffrey C. & Kutcher, Charles F. & Wilson, Paul P.H.
- 312-319 Wind power or uranium mine: Appraisal of two energy-related environmental changes in a local context
by Pedersen, Eja & Johansson, Maria
- 320-330 Evaluation of electricity saving potential in China's chemical industry based on cointegration
by Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Li & Wu, Ya
- 331-340 A sustainable scenario for Venezuelan power generation sector in 2050 and its costs
by Bautista, Santiago
- 341-353 From the Copenhagen Accord to efficient technology protocols
by Kypreos, Socrates
- 354-361 Scenario of the emerging shift from gasoline to LPG fuelled cars in Ghana: A case study in Ho Municipality, Volta Region
by Biscoff, Robert & Akple, Maxwell & Turkson, Richard & Klomegah, Wise
- 362-373 Providing adequate economic incentives for bioenergies with CO2 capture and geological storage
by Ricci, Olivia
- 374-384 Formation of competences to realize the potential of offshore wind power in the European Union
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Karltorp, Kersti
- 385-394 Oil market structure, network effects and the choice of currency for oil invoicing
by Mileva, Elitza & Siegfried, Nikolaus
- 395-405 The emergence of the biodiesel industry in Brazil: Current figures and future prospects
by Padula, Antonio Domingos & Santos, Manoela Silveira & Ferreira, Luciano & Borenstein, Denis
- 406-415 Improving policy instruments to better tap into homeowner refurbishment potential: Lessons learned from a case study in Germany
by Weiss, Julika & Dunkelberg, Elisa & Vogelpohl, Thomas
- 416-424 Greenhouse gas emissions from cities and regions: International implications revealed by Hong Kong
by Harris, Paul G. & Chow, Alice S.Y. & Symons, Jonathan
- 425-430 Impact of deployment of renewable portfolio standard on the electricity price in the State of Illinois and implications on policies
by Kung, Harold H.
- 431-440 Competition in the European electricity markets – outcomes of a Delphi study
by Makkonen, Mari & Pätäri, Satu & Jantunen, Ari & Viljainen, Satu
- 441-450 Social groups and CO2 emissions in Spanish households
by Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio
- 451-463 Environmental assessment of two pathways towards the use of biofuels in shipping
by Bengtsson, Selma & Fridell, Erik & Andersson, Karin
- 464-468 Climate change mitigation and electrification
by Sugiyama, Masahiro
- 469-475 Czech Republic and indicative targets of the European Union for electricity generation from renewable sources
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Malečková, Veronika & Jirásek, Jakub
2012, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-5 New light on an old problem: Reflections on barriers and enablers of distributed energy
by Szatow, Anthony & Quezada, George & Lilley, Bill
- 6-16 Vehicle-use intensity in China: Current status and future trend
by Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Kebin & Yao, Zhiliang & Wang, Michael
- 17-29 Modeling future vehicle sales and stock in China
by Huo, Hong & Wang, Michael
- 30-36 Vehicle technologies, fuel-economy policies, and fuel-consumption rates of Chinese vehicles
by Huo, Hong & He, Kebin & Wang, Michael & Yao, Zhiliang
- 37-48 Projection of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by motor vehicles in China: Policy options and impacts
by Huo, Hong & Wang, Michael & Zhang, Xiliang & He, Kebin & Gong, Huiming & Jiang, Kejun & Jin, Yuefu & Shi, Yaodong & Yu, Xin
- 49-57 Cost-benefit analysis of a green electricity system in Japan considering the indirect economic impacts of tropical cyclones
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Longarte-Galnares, Gorka
- 58-69 Behind the development of technology: The transition of innovation modes in China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry
by Ru, Peng & Zhi, Qiang & Zhang, Fang & Zhong, Xiaotian & Li, Jianqiang & Su, Jun
- 70-79 Potential impacts of biofuel development on food security in Botswana: A contribution to energy policy
by Kgathi, Donald L. & Mfundisi, K.B. & Mmopelwa, G. & Mosepele, K.
- 80-91 The suitability of a feed-in tariff for wind energy in New Zealand—A study based on stakeholders' perspectives
by Schaefer, Manuel S. & Lloyd, Bob & Stephenson, Janet R.
- 92-101 State interest as an explanatory factor in the failure of the soft-path energy vision
by Macdonald, Douglas
- 102-122 Meta-analysis of non-renewable energy resource estimates
by Dale, Michael
- 123-135 Transmission grid extensions for the integration of variable renewable energies in Europe: Who benefits where?
by Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Hamacher, Thomas
- 136-144 The economics of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
by Schroeder, Andreas & Traber, Thure
- 145-152 Framing the national nuclear legacy at the local level: Implications for the future of federal facilities
by Morrone, Michele & Basta, Tania B. & Somerville, Jennifer
- 153-165 The electric vehicles as a mean to reduce CO2 emissions and energy costs in isolated regions. The São Miguel (Azores) case study
by Camus, Cristina & Farias, Tiago
- 166-172 The economic impact of petroleum royalty reform on Turkey's upstream oil and gas industry
by Aydın, Levent
- 173-183 Locally manufactured wind power technology for sustainable rural electrification
by Leary, J. & While, A. & Howell, R.
- 184-190 The relative greenhouse gas impacts of realistic dietary choices
by Berners-Lee, M. & Hoolohan, C. & Cammack, H. & Hewitt, C.N.
- 191-201 Governmental intervention approaches to promote renewable energies—Special emphasis on Japanese feed-in tariff
by Ayoub, Nasser & Yuji, Naka
- 202-213 The role of gas infrastructure in promoting UK energy security
by Skea, Jim & Chaudry, Modassar & Wang, Xinxin
- 214-225 Electricity pricing in a partial reformed plan system: The case of China
by Zhang, Liang
- 226-234 Improving electricity efficiency in Turkey by addressing illegal electricity consumption: A governance approach
by Tasdoven, Hidayet & Fiedler, Beth Ann & Garayev, Vener
- 235-243 Coupling model of energy consumption with changes in environmental utility
by He, Hongming & Jim, C.Y.
- 244-251 Fuel consumption and life cycle GHG emissions by China’s on-road trucks: Future trends through 2050 and evaluation of mitigation measures
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 252-266 On the selection of financing instruments to push the development of new technologies: Application to clean energy technologies
by Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen
- 267-274 Biogas in Portugal: Status and public policies in a European context
by Ferreira, Miguel & Marques, Isabel Paula & Malico, Isabel
- 275-284 Integrated generation and transmission expansion planning including power and fuel transportation constraints
by Sharan, Ishan & Balasubramanian, R.
- 285-290 Does trade liberalization effect energy consumption?
by Ghani, Gairuzazmi M.
- 291-302 SimWIND: A geospatial infrastructure model for optimizing wind power generation and transmission
by Phillips, Benjamin R. & Middleton, Richard S.
- 303-307 A goal programming model for environmental policy analysis: Application to Spain
by San Cristóbal, José Ramón
- 308-326 Impact of large-scale energy efficiency programs on utility finances and consumer tariffs in India
by Abhyankar, Nikit & Phadke, Amol
- 327-334 Energy conservation assessment of fixed-asset investment projects: An attempt to improve energy efficiency in China
by Hu, Yuan
- 335-350 Role of embodied energy in the European manufacturing industry: Application to short-term impacts of a carbon tax
by Bordigoni, Mathieu & Hita, Alain & Le Blanc, Gilles
- 351-361 Sustainable development based energy policy making frameworks, a critical review
by Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S.
- 362-370 Energy consumption quota of public buildings based on statistical analysis
by Zhao, Jing & Xin, Yajuan & Tong, Dingding
- 371-380 Life cycle implication of the potential commercialization of stover-based E85 in China
by Liu, Beibei & Wang, Feng & Yunze, Wu & Jun, Bi & Maoliang, Bu & Gao, Juan
- 381-386 Energy consumption and stocks of energy-converting artefacts
by Bladh, Mats
- 387-395 Biofuels development and adoption in Nigeria: Synthesis of drivers, incentives and enablers
by Abila, Nelson
- 396-406 Economic viability of small nuclear reactors in future European cogeneration markets
by Carlsson, Johan & Shropshire, David E. & van Heek, Aliki & Fütterer, Michael A.
- 407-414 Effects of decoupling of carbon dioxide emission by Chinese nonferrous metals industry
by Ren, Shenggang & Hu, Zhen
- 415-426 A roadmap for navigating voluntary and mandated programs for building energy efficiency
by Peterman, Andrew & Kourula, Arno & Levitt, Raymond
- 427-435 Social and techno-economical analysis of biodiesel production in Peru
by Andres Quintero, Julian & Ruth Felix, Erika & Eduardo Rincón, Luis & Crisspín, Marianella & Fernandez Baca, Jaime & Khwaja, Yasmeen & Cardona, Carlos Ariel
- 436-447 High-resolution modeling of the western North American power system demonstrates low-cost and low-carbon futures
by Nelson, James & Johnston, Josiah & Mileva, Ana & Fripp, Matthias & Hoffman, Ian & Petros-Good, Autumn & Blanco, Christian & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 448-455 The case study of energy flow analysis and strategy in pulp and paper industry
by Chen, Hua-Wei & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 456-465 SO2 pollution of heavy oil-fired steam power plants in Iran
by Nazari, S. & Shahhoseini, O. & Sohrabi-Kashani, A. & Davari, S. & Sahabi, H. & Rezaeian, A.
- 466-479 Decarbonising the power sector via technological change – differing contributions from heterogeneous firms
by Schmidt, Tobias S. & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H.
2012, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-3 Developing macroeconomic energy cost indicators
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 4-8 Could nuclear fission energy, etc., solve the greenhouse problem? The affirmative case
by Brook, Barry W.
- 9-18 Powering Africa: Meeting the financing and reform challenges
by Eberhard, Anton & Shkaratan, Maria
- 19-36 Decomposition analysis of gas consumption in the residential sector in Ireland
by Rogan, Fionn & Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 37-48 Renewable energy applications in Greece—What is the public attitude?
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Katsanou, Ev.
- 49-58 Sustainable gasification–biochar systems? A case-study of rice-husk gasification in Cambodia, Part I: Context, chemical properties, environmental and health and safety issues
by Shackley, Simon & Carter, Sarah & Knowles, Tony & Middelink, Erik & Haefele, Stephan & Sohi, Saran & Cross, Andrew & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 59-66 Fossil energy versus nuclear, wind, solar and agricultural biomass: Insights from an Italian national survey
by Cicia, Gianni & Cembalo, Luigi & Del Giudice, Teresa & Palladino, Andrea
- 67-77 Retail electricity price savings from compliance flexibility in GHG standards for stationary sources
by Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt & Paul, Anthony
- 78-88 Can premium tariffs for micro-generation and small scale renewable heat help the fuel poor, and if so, how? Case studies of innovative finance for community energy schemes in the UK
by Saunders, R.W. & Gross, R.J.K. & Wade, J.
- 89-94 PDVSA'S possible sale of CITGO and the subsequent ramifications on US foreign and energy policy
by Otazo, Andrew
- 95-104 Ex-ante evaluation of profitability and government's subsidy policy on vehicle-to-grid system
by Hong, Junhee & Koo, Yoonmo & Jeong, Gicheol & Lee, Jongsu
- 105-117 Minimum cost solution of wind–photovoltaic based stand-alone power systems for remote consumers
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Zafirakis, D. & Kavadias, K.
- 118-128 The Kyoto mechanisms and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS
by Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Dantas, Eva & Iizuka, Michiko
- 129-135 Portuguese pellets market: Analysis of the production and utilization constrains
by Monteiro, Eliseu & Mantha, Vishveshwar & Rouboa, Abel
- 136-147 The development of market power in the Polish power generation sector: A 10-year perspective
by Kamiński, Jacek
- 148-154 The role of controversy, regulation and engineering in UK biofuel development
by Boucher, Philip
- 155-163 Limiting the costs of renewable portfolio standards: A review and critique of current methods
by Stockmayer, Gabriella & Finch, Vanessa & Komor, Paul & Mignogna, Rich
- 164-173 Designation and influence of household increasing block electricity tariffs in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun
- 174-180 Valuation of physical transmission rights—An analysis of electricity cross-border capacities between Germany and the Netherlands
by Wobben, Magnus & Dieckmann, Birgit & Reichmann, Oleg
- 181-190 Do Iran’s buy-back service contracts lead to optimal production? The case of Soroosh and Nowrooz
by Ghandi, Abbas & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 191-200 Assessing offshore wind potential
by Adelaja, Adesoji & McKeown, Charles & Calnin, Benjamin & Hailu, Yohannes
- 201-212 The carbon footprint of water management policy options
by Shrestha, Eleeja & Ahmad, Sajjad & Johnson, Walter & Batista, Jacimaria R.
- 213-220 Modernizing residential heating in Russia: End-use practices, legal developments, and future prospects
by Korppoo, Anna & Korobova, Nina
- 221-231 A generic framework for the description and analysis of energy security in an energy system
by Hughes, Larry
- 232-238 Embodied energy and emergy analyses of a concentrating solar power (CSP) system
by Zhang, Meimei & Wang, Zhifeng & Xu, Chao & Jiang, Hui
- 239-247 Social impacts of community renewable energy projects: findings from a woodfuel case study
by Rogers, Jennifer C. & Simmons, Eunice A. & Convery, Ian & Weatherall, Andrew
- 248-260 Energy technology patents–CO2 emissions nexus: An empirical analysis from China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Yang, Zhongmin & Zhang, Yixiang & Yin, Jianhua
- 261-271 Developing a module for estimating climate warming effects on hydropower pricing in California
by Guégan, Marion & Uvo, Cintia B. & Madani, Kaveh
- 272-285 The potential role of nuclear energy in mitigating CO2 emissions in the United Arab Emirates
by AlFarra, Hasan Jamil & Abu-Hijleh, Bassam
- 286-296 A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for CCHP systems driven by different energy sources
by Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang
- 297-314 On the CO2 emissions of the global electricity supply sector and the influence of renewable power-modeling and optimization
by Aboumahboub, Tino & Schaber, Katrin & Wagner, Ulrich & Hamacher, Thomas
- 315-328 Renewable energy policy options for Abu Dhabi: Drivers and barriers
by Mezher, Toufic & Dawelbait, Gihan & Abbas, Zeina
- 329-340 A PSO–GA optimal model to estimate primary energy demand of China
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke
- 341-353 Solar electricity imports from the Middle East and North Africa to Europe
by Trieb, Franz & Schillings, Christoph & Pregger, Thomas & O'Sullivan, Marlene
- 354-364 Lifestyle factors in U.S. residential electricity consumption
by Sanquist, Thomas F. & Orr, Heather & Shui, Bin & Bittner, Alvah C.
- 365-376 Increasing carbon and material productivity through environmental tax reform
by Ekins, Paul & Pollitt, Hector & Summerton, Philip & Chewpreecha, Unnada
- 377-391 Availibility of renewable energy sources in Turkey: Current situation, potential, government policies and the EU perspective
by Baris, Kemal & Kucukali, Serhat
- 392-399 Exergy analysis: An efficient tool for understanding and improving hydrogen production via the steam methane reforming process
by Hajjaji, Noureddine & Pons, Marie-Noëlle & Houas, Ammar & Renaudin, Viviane
- 400-408 Diversification of fuel costs accounting for load variation
by Ruangpattana, Suriya & Preckel, Paul V. & Gotham, Douglas J. & Muthuraman, Kumar & Velástegui, Marco & Morin, Thomas L. & Uhan, Nelson A.
- 409-418 Exploring the challenges of energy and resources network governance
by Poocharoen, Ora-orn & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 419-428 The interaction between Electricity Disclosure and Tradable Green Certificates
by Raadal, Hanne Lerche & Dotzauer, Erik & Hanssen, Ole Jørgen & Kildal, Hans Petter
- 429-441 An electricity generation planning model incorporating demand response
by Choi, Dong Gu & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 442-449 A socio-political analysis of policies and incentives applicable to community wind in Oregon
by Yin, Yao
- 450-460 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, trade and income: A comparative analysis of China and India
by Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Verma, Reetu & Liu, Ying
- 461-467 On the formation of energy policies towards 2020: Challenges in the Swedish industrial and building sectors
by Thollander, Patrik & Rohdin, Patrik & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 468-475 CO2 emissions and economic development: China's 12th five-year plan
by Meng, Ming & Niu, Dongxiao & Shang, Wei
- 476-485 Feed-in tariff vs. renewable portfolio standard: An empirical test of their relative effectiveness in promoting wind capacity development
by Dong, C.G.
- 486-497 China’s provincial CO2 emissions embodied in international and interprovincial trade
by Guo, Ju’e & Zhang, Zengkai & Meng, Lei
- 498-508 Parametric study of variable renewable energy integration in Europe: Advantages and costs of transmission grid extensions
by Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Mühlich, Pascal & Hamacher, Thomas
- 509-520 The nature of oil shocks and the global economy
by Archanskaïa, Elizaveta & Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul
- 521-529 Prediction of China's coal production-environmental pollution based on a hybrid genetic algorithm-system dynamics model
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-ming
- 530-537 Modelling aggregate domestic electricity demand in Ghana: An autoregressive distributed lag bounds cointegration approach
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William & Akoena, Sesi Kutri Komla
- 538-550 A Response Surface-Based Cost Model for Wind Farm Design
by Zhang, Jie & Chowdhury, Souma & Messac, Achille & Castillo, Luciano
- 551-556 Application of the IPCC model to a Brazilian landfill: First results
by Penteado, Roger & Cavalli, Massimo & Magnano, Enrico & Chiampo, Fulvia
- 557-568 A simulation-based analysis of transition pathways for the Dutch electricity system
by Yücel, Gönenç & van Daalen, Cornelia
- 569-579 Energy efficiency and policy in Swedish pulp and paper mills: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Blomberg, Jerry & Henriksson, Eva & Lundmark, Robert
- 580-590 Distributed cogeneration for commercial buildings: Can we make the economics work?
by Siler-Evans, Kyle & Morgan, M. Granger & Azevedo, Inês Lima
- 591-602 The role for low carbon electrification technologies in poverty reduction and climate change strategies: A focus on renewable energy mini-grids with case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 603-612 Per capita resource consumption and resource carrying capacity: A comparison of the sustainability of 17 mainstream countries
by Lei, Kampeng & Zhou, Shaoqi
- 613-615 Which state is Yoda?
by Croucher, Matt
- 616-627 Developing a DSR-HNS policy making framework for electric energy systems
by Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S.
- 628-641 Understanding wind turbine price trends in the U.S. over the past decade
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 642-650 Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU
by Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena
- 651-656 The competitiveness of wind power compared to existing methods of electricity generation in Iran
by Moslem Mousavi, Sayed & Bagheri Ghanbarabadi, Morteza & Bagheri Moghadam, Naser
- 657-669 Year-round daylight saving time will save more energy in India than corresponding DST or time zones
by Ahuja, Dilip R. & SenGupta, D.P.
- 670-680 Interference of regional support policies on the economic and environmental performance of a hybrid cogeneration-solar panel energy system
by Maes, Dries & Van Passel, Steven
- 681-690 The transformation of southern California's residential photovoltaics market through third-party ownership
by Drury, Easan & Miller, Mackay & Macal, Charles M. & Graziano, Diane J. & Heimiller, Donna & Ozik, Jonathan & Perry IV, Thomas D.
- 691-698 Barriers to renewable energy development: A case study of large-scale wind energy in Saskatchewan, Canada
by Richards, Garrett & Noble, Bram & Belcher, Ken
- 699-709 Sizing solar home systems for optimal development impact
by Bond, M. & Fuller, R.J. & Aye, Lu
- 710-714 Identifying barriers to aboriginal renewable energy deployment in Canada
by Krupa, Joel
2012, Volume 41, Issue C
- 2-13 Measuring global gasoline and diesel price and income elasticities
by Dahl, Carol A.
- 14-28 Rebound 2007: Analysis of U.S. light-duty vehicle travel statistics
by Greene, David L.
- 29-35 Modifying the rebound: It depends! Explaining mobility behavior on the basis of the German socio-economic panel
by Matiaske, Wenzel & Menges, Roland & Spiess, Martin
- 36-46 The role of efficiency improvements vs. price effects for modeling passenger car transport demand and energy demand—Lessons from European countries
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 47-58 Interdependencies between transport fuel demand, efficiency and quality: An application to Austria
by Goerlich, Roland & Wirl, Franz
- 59-65 Is the price effect on fuel consumption symmetric? Some evidence from an empirical study
by Sentenac-Chemin, Elodie
- 66-74 Scenarios for regional passenger car fleets and their CO2 emissions
by Meyer, Ina & Kaniovski, Serguei & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 75-83 Distributional effects of taxing transport fuel
by Sterner, Thomas
- 84-97 Decoupling of road freight energy use from economic growth in the United Kingdom
by Sorrell, Steve & Lehtonen, Markku & Stapleton, Lee & Pujol, Javier & Toby Champion,
- 98-106 The prospect for modal shifts in passenger transport worldwide and impacts on energy use and CO2
by Cuenot, Francois & Fulton, Lew & Staub, John
- 107-124 The UK transport carbon model: An integrated life cycle approach to explore low carbon futures
by Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Anable, Jillian
- 125-138 Modelling transport energy demand: A socio-technical approach
by Anable, Jillian & Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Eyre, Nick
- 139-151 The dynamic efficiency of feed-in tariffs: The impact of different design elements
by del Río, Pablo
- 152-160 Does the use of nuclear power lead to lower electricity prices? An analysis of the debate in Germany with an international perspective
by Nestle, Uwe
- 161-172 The impact of ownership on price-setting in retail-energy markets—The German case
by Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias
- 173-183 A multi-period superstructure optimisation model for the optimal planning of China's power sector considering carbon dioxide mitigation
by Zhang, Dongjie & Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Zhang, Lili & Li, Zheng
- 184-192 CSP electricity cost evolution and grid parities based on the IEA roadmaps
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 193-199 The impact of ethanol production on food prices: The role of interplay between the U.S. and Brazil
by Monteiro, Nathalia & Altman, Ira & Lahiri, Sajal
- 200-211 Europe’s climate goals and the electricity sector
by Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Rive, Nathan A. & Mideksa, Torben K.
- 212-220 Regulatory design for RES-E support mechanisms: Learning curves, market structure, and burden-sharing
by Batlle, C. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J. & Zambrano-Barragán, P.
- 221-231 Fleet operator risks for using fleets for V2G regulation
by Hill, Davion M. & Agarwal, Arun S. & Ayello, Francois
- 232-240 The uniqueness of the energy security, justice, and governance problem
by Goldthau, Andreas & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 241-249 The diffusion of solar energy use in HK: What are the barriers?
by Zhang, Xiaoling & Shen, Liyin & Chan, Sum Yee
- 250-258 Living with a carbon allowance: The experiences of Carbon Rationing Action Groups and implications for policy
by Howell, Rachel A.
- 259-268 Is “smart charging” policy for electric vehicles worthwhile?
by Lyon, Thomas P. & Michelin, Mark & Jongejan, Arie & Leahy, Thomas
- 269-279 Estimating spillover benefits of large R&D projects: Application of real options modelling approach to the case of thermonuclear fusion R&D programme
by Bednyagin, Denis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 280-285 A modified Cournot model of the natural gas market in the European Union: Mixed-motives delegation in a politicized environment
by Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Boon von Ochssée, Tim
- 286-302 Least-cost network evaluation of centralized and decentralized contributions to global electrification
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 303-315 Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES
by Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M.
- 316-332 Environmental implications of electricity generation in an integrated long-term planning framework
by Turner, Graham M. & West, James
- 333-339 Economic feasibility of hydrogen enrichment for reducing NOx emissions from landfill gas power generation alternatives: A comparison of the levelized cost of electricity with present strategies
by Kornbluth, Kurt & Greenwood, Jason & Jordan, Eddie & McCaffrey, Zach & Erickson, Paul A.
- 340-347 Nonrenewable energy cost of corn-ethanol in China
by Yang, Q. & Chen, G.Q.
- 348-364 Status of advanced light-duty transportation technologies in the US
by Andress, David & Das, Sujit & Joseck, Fred & Dean Nguyen, T.
- 365-373 Efficiency of crude oil markets: Evidences from informational entropy analysis
by Ortiz-Cruz, Alejandro & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 374-392 A Monte Carlo based decision-support tool for assessing generation portfolios in future carbon constrained electricity industries
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.