2017, Volume 103, Issue C
- 62-71 Explaining citizens’ perceptions of international climate-policy relevance
by Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne
- 72-83 Benefits and risks of smart home technologies
by Wilson, Charlie & Hargreaves, Tom & Hauxwell-Baldwin, Richard
- 84-97 Climate change and hydropower in the Southern African Power Pool and Zambezi River Basin: System-wide impacts and policy implications
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Joyce, Brian & Winkler, Harald
- 98-104 Understanding the potential of facilities managers to be advocates for energy efficiency retrofits in mid-tier commercial office buildings
by Curtis, Jim & Walton, Andrea & Dodd, Michael
- 105-115 Impact of electricity deregulation in the state of California
by Razeghi, Ghazal & Shaffer, Brendan & Samuelsen, Scott
- 116-126 China's energy system transformation towards the 2°C goal: Implications of different effort-sharing principles
by Xunzhang, Pan & Wenying, Chen & Clarke, Leon E. & Lining, Wang & Guannan, Liu
- 127-144 Sustainable energy security for India: An assessment of the energy supply sub-system
by Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali & Mahendra Dev, S.
- 145-164 What policy adjustments in the EU ETS truly affected the carbon prices?
by Fan, Ying & Jia, Jun-Jun & Wang, Xin & Xu, Jin-Hua
- 165-178 Third generation algae biofuels in Italy by 2030: A scenario analysis using Bayesian networks
by Gambelli, Danilo & Alberti, Francesca & Solfanelli, Francesco & Vairo, Daniela & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 179-192 Multi-criteria selection of offshore wind farms: Case study for the Baltic States
by Chaouachi, Aymen & Covrig, Catalin Felix & Ardelean, Mircea
- 193-202 Lessons from wind policy in Portugal
by Peña, Ivonne & L. Azevedo, Inês & Marcelino Ferreira, Luís António Fialho
- 203-211 An empirical analysis of the green paradox in China: From the perspective of fiscal decentralization
by Zhang, Kun & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liang, Qiao-Mei
- 212-222 From laboratory to road: Modeling the divergence between official and real-world fuel consumption and CO2 emission values in the German passenger car market for the years 2001–2014
by Tietge, Uwe & Mock, Peter & Franco, Vicente & Zacharof, Nikiforos
- 223-237 How do policies for efficient energy use in the household sector induce energy-efficiency innovation? An evaluation of European countries
by Girod, Bastien & Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin
- 238-248 Climate change impact and resilience in the electricity sector: The example of Austria and Germany
by Totschnig, G. & Hirner, R. & Müller, A. & Kranzl, L. & Hummel, M. & Nachtnebel, H.-P. & Stanzel, P. & Schicker, I. & Formayer, H.
- 249-257 A ‘Carbon Saving Multiplier’ as an alternative to rebound in considering reduced energy supply chain requirements from energy efficiency?
by Turner, Karen & Katris, Antonios
- 258-264 The unstudied barriers to widespread renewable energy deployment: Fossil fuel price responses
by Foster, Edward & Contestabile, Marcello & Blazquez, Jorge & Manzano, Baltasar & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay
2017, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-6 When Will Occur the Crude Oil Bubbles?
by Su, Chi-Wei & Li, Zheng-Zheng & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Lobonţ, Oana-Ramona
- 7-15 Promoting clean energy technology entrepreneurship: The role of external context
by Malen, Joel & Marcus, Alfred A.
- 16-26 Rationales for technology-specific RES support and their relevance for German policy
by Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Purkus, Alexandra & Söderholm, Patrik & Witte, Katherina
- 30-40 Carbon allowance auction design of China's emissions trading scheme: A multi-agent-based approach
by Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin
- 41-51 The voluntary price for the small consumer: Real-time pricing in Spain
by Roldán Fernández, Juan Manuel & Payán, Manuel Burgos & Santos, Jesús Manuel Riquelme & García, Ángel Luis Trigo
- 52-72 Impact of political and economic barriers for concentrating solar power in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Labordena, Mercè & Patt, Anthony & Bazilian, Morgan & Howells, Mark & Lilliestam, Johan
- 73-87 Housing-related lifestyle and energy saving: A multi-level approach
by Thøgersen, John
- 88-95 Comprehensive development of industrial symbiosis for the response of greenhouse gases emission mitigation: Challenges and opportunities in China
by Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Sun, Lu & Yu, Xiaoman
- 96-107 Specification of merger gains in the Norwegian electricity distribution industry
by Saastamoinen, Antti & Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette
- 108-115 Green in the heart or greens in the wallet? The spatial uptake of small-scale renewable technologies
by Allan, Grant J. & McIntyre, Stuart G.
- 116-124 How to reduce household carbon emissions: A review of experience and policy design considerations
by Zhang, Xiaoling & Wang, Yue
- 125-131 Is the Korean public willing to pay for a decentralized generation source? The case of natural gas-based combined heat and power
by Kim, Hyo-Jin & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 132-141 Renewable generation across Italian regions: Spillover effects and effectiveness of European Regional Fund
by Carfora, Alfonso & Romano, Antonio A. & Ronghi, Monica & Scandurra, Giuseppe
- 142-144 Shale-gas wells as virtual storage for supporting intermittent renewables
by Knudsen, Brage Rugstad & Foss, Bjarne
- 145-153 Testing for convergence in electricity consumption across Croatian regions at the consumer's sectoral level
by Borozan, Djula
- 154-163 Did accelerated depreciation result in lower generation efficiencies for wind plants in India: An empirical analysis
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Pusarla, Shreya & Trivedi, Saurabh
- 164-169 Economic, welfare and environmental impact of feed-in tariff policy: A case study in Iran
by Tabatabaei, Sharareh Majdzadeh & Hadian, Ebrahim & Marzban, Hossein & Zibaei, Mansour
- 170-188 A dynamic simulation model for assessing the overall impact of incentive policies on power system reliability, costs and environment
by Ibanez-Lopez, A.S. & Martinez-Val, J.M. & Moratilla-Soria, B.Y.
- 189-198 A field study using an adaptive in-house pricing model for commercial and industrial customers in Korea
by Kim, Min-Jeong
- 199-209 Interdependence, issue importance, and the 2009 Russia-Ukraine gas conflict
by Lee, Yusin
- 210-221 Strategic capacity withholding through failures in the German-Austrian electricity market
by Bergler, Julian & Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai
- 222-236 Advocates or cartographers? Scientific advisors and the narratives of German energy transition
by Leipprand, Anna & Flachsland, Christian & Pahle, Michael
- 237-248 Status of Electricity Act, 2003: A systematic review of literature
by Mukherjee, Shilpi & Dhingra, Tarun & Sengupta, Anirban
- 249-269 A review and assessment of energy policy in the Middle East and North Africa region
by Griffiths, Steven
- 270-276 Evidence of direct and indirect rebound effect in households in EU-27 countries
by Freire-González, Jaume
- 277-287 Environmental degradation, renewable and non-renewable electricity consumption, and economic growth: Assessing the evidence from Algeria
by Bélaïd, Fateh & Youssef, Meriem
- 288-306 The trigger matters: The decision-making process for heating systems in the residential building sector
by Hecher, Maria & Hatzl, Stefanie & Knoeri, Christof & Posch, Alfred
- 307-317 Economic evaluation of environmental externalities in China’s coal-fired power generation
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Cai, Qiong & Ma, Chunbo & Hu, Yanan & Luo, Kaiyan & Li, William
- 318-331 Another look on the relationships between oil prices and energy prices
by Lahiani, Amine & Miloudi, Anthony & Benkraiem, Ramzi & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 332-339 Institutional determinants of power sector reform in Pakistan
by Ullah, Kafait & Arentsen, Maarten J. & Lovett, Jon C.
- 340-352 Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece
by Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N.
- 353-361 Re-estimating CO2 emission factors for gasoline passenger cars adding driving behaviour characteristics——A case study of Beijing
by Li, Yu & Zheng, Ji & Li, Zehong & Yuan, Liang & Yang, Yang & Li, Fujia
- 362-376 Technology choice for reducing NOx emissions: An empirical study of Chinese power plants
by Ma, Teng & Takeuchi, Kenji
- 377-384 Energy Return on Energy Invested (ERoEI) for photovoltaic solar systems in regions of moderate insolation: A comprehensive response
by Raugei, Marco & Sgouridis, Sgouris & Murphy, David & Fthenakis, Vasilis & Frischknecht, Rolf & Breyer, Christian & Bardi, Ugo & Barnhart, Charles & Buckley, Alastair & Carbajales-Dale, Michael & Csala, Denes & de Wild-Scholten, Mariska & Heath, Garvin & Jæger-Waldau, Arnulf & Jones, Christopher & Keller, Arthur & Leccisi, Enrica & Mancarella, Pierluigi & Pearsall, Nicola & Siegel, Adam & Sinke, Wim & Stolz, Philippe
- 385-395 Venture Capital and Cleantech: The wrong model for energy innovation
by Gaddy, Benjamin E. & Sivaram, Varun & Jones, Timothy B. & Wayman, Libby
- 396-405 How accounting for climate and health impacts of emissions could change the US energy system
by Brown, Kristen E. & Henze, Daven K. & Milford, Jana B.
- 406-413 Policy implications of considering pre-commitments in U.S. aggregate energy demand system
by Rowland, Christopher S. & Mjelde, James W. & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 414-422 A competitive carbon emissions scheme with hybrid fiscal incentives: The evidence from a taxi industry
by Liu, Yang & Han, Liyan & Yin, Ziqiao & Luo, Kongyi
- 423-429 Towards a meaningful metric for the quantification of GHG emissions of electric vehicles (EVs)
by Manjunath, Archana & Gross, George
- 430-439 Policy implications of the purchasing intentions towards energy-efficient appliances among China’s urban residents: Do subsidies work?
by Wang, Zhaohua & Wang, Xiaomeng & Guo, Dongxue
- 440-452 Combining feed-in tariffs and net-metering schemes to balance development in adoption of photovoltaic energy: Comparative economic assessment and policy implications for European countries
by Ramírez, F. Javier & Honrubia-Escribano, A. & Gómez-Lázaro, E. & Pham, Duc T.
- 453-462 Implications of energy subsidy reform in India
by Acharya, Rajesh H. & Sadath, Anver C.
- 463-475 Measuring the progress and impacts of decarbonising British electricity
by Staffell, Iain
- 476-485 Policy making and energy infrastructure change: A Nigerian case study of energy governance in the electricity sector
by Edomah, Norbert & Foulds, Chris & Jones, Aled
- 486-490 China's electric car surge
by Wang, Yunshi & Sperling, Daniel & Tal, Gil & Fang, Haifeng
- 491-499 A geographically resolved method to estimate levelized power plant costs with environmental externalities
by Rhodes, Joshua D. & King, Carey & Gulen, Gürcan & Olmstead, Sheila M. & Dyer, James S. & Hebner, Robert E. & Beach, Fred C. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Webber, Michael E.
- 500-511 Estimating the implied cost of carbon in future scenarios using a CGE model: The Case of Colorado
by Hannum, Christopher & Cutler, Harvey & Iverson, Terrence & Keyser, David
- 512-528 Price and income elasticities of residential energy demand in Germany
by Schulte, Isabella & Heindl, Peter
- 529-539 “Learning it the Hard Way”: Social safeguards norms in Chinese-led dam projects in Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia
by Kirchherr, Julian & Matthews, Nathanial & Charles, Katrina J. & Walton, Matthew J.
- 540-550 Assessing the extent and intensity of energy poverty using Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index: Empirical evidence from households in India
by Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H.
- 549-568 A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral
- 569-582 Contestation, contingency, and justice in the Nordic low-carbon energy transition
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 583-592 A DEA analysis of electricity distribution in Spain: An industrial policy recommendation
by Arcos-Vargas, A. & Núñez-Hernández, F. & Villa-Caro, Gabriel
- 593-601 Development aid and the diffusion of technology: Improved cookstoves in Kenya and Rwanda
by Tigabu, Aschalew & Berkhout, Frans & van Beukering, Pieter
- 602-615 Enhanced operational reserve as a tool for development of optimal energy mix
by Wierzbowski, Michal & Filipiak, Izabela
- 616-638 Actions on climate change, Intended Reducing carbon emissions in China via optimal industry shifts: Toward hi-tech industries, cleaner resources and higher carbon shares in less-develop regions
by Fu, Xue & Lahr, Michael & Yaxiong, Zhang & Meng, Bo
- 640-643 A reply to “Historical construction costs of global nuclear power reactors”
by Koomey, Jonathan & Hultman, Nathan E. & Grubler, Arnulf
- 650-654 Apples and oranges: Comparing nuclear construction costs across nations, time periods, and technologies
by Lovering, Jessica R. & Nordhaus, Ted & Yip, Arthur
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-9 Climate-based policies may increase life-cycle social costs of vehicle fleet operation
by Emery, Isaac & Mbonimpa, Eric & Thal, Alfred E.
- 10-19 An analysis on how proposed requirements for near zero energy buildings manages PV electricity in combination with two different types of heat pumps and its policy implications – A Swedish example
by Thygesen, Richard & Karlsson, Björn
- 20-27 Public's willingness to pay a premium for bioethanol in Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 28-41 Integrated North Sea grids: The costs, the benefits and their distribution between countries
by Konstantelos, Ioannis & Pudjianto, Danny & Strbac, Goran & De Decker, Jan & Joseph, Pieter & Flament, Aurore & Kreutzkamp, Paul & Genoese, Fabio & Rehfeldt, Leif & Wallasch, Anna-Kathrin & Gerdes, Gerhard & Jafar, Muhammad & Yang, Yongtao & Tidemand, Nicolaj & Jansen, Jaap & Nieuwenhout, Frans & van der Welle, Adriaan & Veum, Karina
- 42-51 Quantifying the co-impacts of energy sector decarbonisation on outdoor air pollution in the United Kingdom
by Lott, Melissa C. & Pye, Steve & Dodds, Paul E.
- 52-64 The critical role of informed political direction for advancing technology: The case of Swedish marine energy
by Andersson, Johnn & Perez Vico, Eugenia & Hammar, Linus & Sandén, Björn A.
- 65-76 A population-induced renewable energy timeline in nine world regions
by Warner, Kevin J. & Jones, Glenn A.
- 77-89 Economies of scale in biogas production and the significance of flexible regulation
by Skovsgaard, Lise & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge
- 90-100 Energy Innovations-GHG Emissions Nexus: Fresh Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries
by Álvarez-Herránz, Agustín & Balsalobre, Daniel & Cantos, José María & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 101-108 Assessing the impacts of transport policies through energy system simulation: The case of the Medellin Metropolitan Area, Colombia
by Martínez-Jaramillo, Juan Esteban & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago & Álvarez-Uribe, Karla C. & Jaramillo-Álvarez, Patricia
- 109-122 Energy efficiency improvements in air traffic: The case of Airbus A320 in Spain
by Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío
- 123-137 Off-shore enhanced oil recovery in the North Sea: The impact of price uncertainty on the investment decisions
by Compernolle, T. & Welkenhuysen, K. & Huisman, K. & Piessens, K. & Kort, P.
- 138-149 Similar goals, divergent motives. The enabling and constraining factors of Russia's capacity-based renewable energy support scheme
by Smeets, Niels
- 150-161 Technology advance and the carbon dioxide emission in China – Empirical research based on the rebound effect
by Yang, Lisha & Li, Zhi
- 162-169 Enterprise investment, local government intervention and coal overcapacity: The case of China
by Zhang, Yanfang & Zhang, Ming & Liu, Yue & Nie, Rui
- 170-184 Energy contribution to Latin American INDCs: Analyzing sub-regional trends with a TIMES model
by Postic, Sebastien & Selosse, Sandrine & Maïzi, Nadia
- 185-193 Effects of aromatics, olefins and distillation temperatures (T50 & T90) on particle mass and number emissions from gasoline direct injection (GDI) vehicles
by Zhu, Rencheng & Hu, Jingnan & Bao, Xiaofeng & He, Liqiang & Zu, Lei
- 194-200 Feasibility of meeting increased biofuel mandates with E85
by Pouliot, Sébastien & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 201-210 Marginal greenhouse gas emissions displacement of wind power in Great Britain
by Thomson, R. Camilla & Harrison, Gareth P. & Chick, John P.
- 211-215 The importance of open data and software: Is energy research lagging behind?
by Pfenninger, Stefan & DeCarolis, Joseph & Hirth, Lion & Quoilin, Sylvain & Staffell, Iain
- 216-224 Energy efficiency of housing for older citizens: Does it matter?
by Miller, Wendy & Vine, Desley & Amin, Zakaria
- 225-235 Estimation of European Union residential sector space cooling potential
by Jakubcionis, Mindaugas & Carlsson, Johan
- 236-245 Estimation of power outage costs in the industrial sector of South Korea
by Kim, Kayoung & Cho, Youngsang
- 246-250 Should we quit our jobs? Challenges, barriers and recommendations for interdisciplinary energy research
by Schuitema, Geertje & D. Sintov, Nicole
- 251-264 Governing the transition to renewable energy: A review of impacts and policy issues in the small hydropower boom
by Kelly-Richards, Sarah & Silber-Coats, Noah & Crootof, Arica & Tecklin, David & Bauer, Carl
- 265-273 Mitigation potential of CO2 emissions from modal shift induced by subsidy in hinterland container transport
by Tao, Xuezong & Wu, Qin & Zhu, Lichao
- 274-283 The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning
by Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars
- 284-292 Links between biogas technology adoption and health status of households in rural Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
by Abadi, Nigussie & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Techane, Ataklti & Nerea, Hailish
- 293-301 Economic impact of ethanol promotion in Mexico: A general equilibrium analysis
by Elizondo, Alejandra & Boyd, Roy
- 303-309 Plutonium management policy in the United Kingdom: The need for a dual track strategy
by Hyatt, Neil C.
- 310-316 Use of electricity and malaria occurrence: Is there a link? The case of Malawi
by Tasciotti, Luca
- 317-331 Improving rural electricity system planning: An agent-based model for stakeholder engagement and decision making
by Alfaro, Jose F. & Miller, Shelie & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Riolo, Rick R.
- 332-341 Harvesting energy: Place and local entrepreneurship in community-based renewable energy transition
by Süsser, Diana & Döring, Martin & Ratter, Beate M.W.
- 342-352 Global changes in residential energy consumption
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 353-365 Comparing policy routes for low-carbon power technology deployment in EU – an energy system analysis
by Simoes, Sofia & Nijs, Wouter & Ruiz, Pablo & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Thiel, Christian
- 366-378 Does energy and CO2 emissions performance of China benefit from regional integration?
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 379-385 Global energy subsidies: An analytical taxonomy
by McKitrick, Ross
- 386-402 Spatial lifecycles of cleantech industries – The global development history of solar photovoltaics
by Binz, Christian & Tang, Tian & Huenteler, Joern
- 403-414 Electricity supply and demand scenarios for the Southern African power pool
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall. & Senatla, Mamahloko & Yamba, Francis & Lukwesa, Biness & Himunzowa, Grayson & Heaps, Charles & Chapman, Arthur & Mahumane, Gilberto & Tembo, Bernard & Nyambe, Imasiku
- 415-426 Economic versus belief-based models: Shedding light on the adoption of novel green technologies
by Girod, Bastien & Mayer, Sebastian & Nägele, Florian
- 427-435 Social licence, corporate social responsibility and coal seam gas: framing the new political dynamics of contestation
by Curran, Giorel
- 436-446 Analysis of energy end-use efficiency policy in Spain
by Collado, Rocío Román & Díaz, María Teresa Sanz
- 447-455 Interactions between California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard and the National Renewable Fuel Standard
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth
- 456-466 Challenges and policy implications of gas reform in Italy and Ukraine: Evidence from a benchmarking analysis
by Goncharuk, Anatoliy G. & Storto, Corrado lo
- 467-472 Economic analysis of photovoltaic systems for the residential market under China's new regulation
by Rodrigues, Sandy & Chen, Xiaoju & Morgado-Dias, F.
- 473-483 Oil fiscal regimes and national oil companies: A comparison between Pemex and Petrobras
by Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Paz, María J.
- 484-491 Public acceptance of constructing coastal/inland nuclear power plants in post-Fukushima China
by Wu, Yican
- 492-501 Understanding the psychological impact of unconventional gas developments in affected communities
by Lai, Po-Hsin & Lyons, Kevin D. & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Grimstad, Sidsel
- 502-511 Achieving 80% greenhouse gas reduction target in Saudi Arabia under low and medium oil prices
by Alshammari, Yousef M. & Sarathy, S. Mani
- 512-520 Appropriate design of auctions for renewable energy support – Prequalifications and penalties
by Kreiss, Jan & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Haufe, Marie-Christin
- 521-525 Social rate of return to R&D on various energy technologies: Where should we invest more? A study of G7 countries
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula
- 526-536 Economic potential of fuel recycling options: A lifecycle cost analysis of future nuclear system transition in China
by Gao, Ruxing & Choi, Sungyeol & Il Ko, Won & Kim, Sungki
- 537-549 The drivers of long-run CO2 emissions in Europe, North America and Japan since 1800
by Henriques, Sofia Teives & Borowiecki, Karol J.
- 550-560 Electricity prices, large-scale renewable integration, and policy implications
by Kyritsis, Evangelos & Andersson, Jonas & Serletis, Apostolos
- 561-570 Geothermal energy and the public: A case study on deliberative citizens’ engagement in central Italy
by Pellizzone, Anna & Allansdottir, Agnes & De Franco, Roberto & Muttoni, Giovanni & Manzella, Adele
- 571-581 Impact of electrical intertie capacity on carbon policy effectiveness
by English, J. & Niet, T. & Lyseng, B. & Palmer-Wilson, K. & Keller, V. & Moazzen, I. & Pitt, L. & Wild, P. & Rowe, A.
- 582-593 Risks and mitigation options for on-site storage of wastewater from shale gas and tight oil development
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Roeshot, Skyler & Krupnick, Alan & Richardson, Nathan & Mares, Jan
- 594-611 Assessment of post-Fukushima renewable energy policy in Japan's nation-wide power grid
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 612-628 Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan
by Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós
- 629-643 How to benefit from a common European electricity market design
by Ringler, Philipp & Keles, Dogan & Fichtner, Wolf
- 649-658 Shifting policy priorities in EU-China energy relations: Implications for Chinese energy investments in Europe
by Gippner, Olivia & Torney, Diarmuid
- 659-669 Chinese energy investments in Europe: An analysis of policy drivers and approaches
by Liedtke, Stephan
- 670-682 Chinese investment in the EU renewable energy sector: Motives, synergies and policy implications
by Curran, Louise & Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca
- 683-691 China's nuclear export drive: Trojan Horse or Marshall Plan?
by Thomas, Steve
- 692-699 China's supply of critical raw materials: Risks for Europe's solar and wind industries?
by Rabe, Wiebke & Kostka, Genia & Smith Stegen, Karen
- 700-710 Chinese investments in Southern Europe's energy sectors: Similarities and divergences in China's strategies in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain
by Pareja-Alcaraz, Pablo
- 711-722 Central European attitudes towards Chinese energy investments: The cases of Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic
by Turcsanyi, Richard Q.
- 723-732 Chinese FDI and psychic distance perceptions on regulations in the German renewable energy sector
by Vaccarini, Katiuscia & Lattemann, Christoph & Spigarelli, Francesca & Tavoletti, Ernesto
- 733-739 Sovereign Wealth Fund investments in Europe as an instrument of Chinese energy policy
by Kamiński, Tomasz
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-8 Demand-side management (DSM) in the context of China's on-going power sector reform
by Zhang, Sufang & Jiao, Yiqian & Chen, Wenjun
- 9-17 Monitoring and evaluation of Sustainable Energy Action Plan: Practice and perspective
by Delponte, Ilaria & Pittaluga, Ilaria & Schenone, Corrado
- 18-28 Can environmental innovation facilitate carbon emissions reduction? Evidence from China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Yu-Lu & Ma, Chao-Qun & Shen, Bo
- 29-40 A novel inclusion of intermittent generation resources in long term energy auctions
by Marambio, Rodrigo & Rudnick, Hugh
- 41-50 Low-carbon growth for Indian iron and steel sector: exploring the role of voluntary environmental compliance
by Prasad, Mousami & Mishra, Trupti
- 51-57 The renewable energy and economic growth nexus in Black Sea and Balkan countries
by Koçak, Emrah & Şarkgüneşi, Aykut
- 58-67 Conflicts over carbon capture and storage in international climate governance
by Krüger, Timmo
- 68-78 Pro-cyclical petroleum investments and cost overruns in Norway
by Dahl, Roy Endré & Lorentzen, Sindre & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter
- 79-88 Do we have a car for you? Encouraging the uptake of electric vehicles at point of sale
by Matthews, Lindsay & Lynes, Jennifer & Riemer, Manuel & Del Matto, Tania & Cloet, Nicholas
- 89-100 The good, the bad, and the ambivalent: A qualitative study of public perceptions towards energy technologies and portfolios in Germany
by Scheer, Dirk & Konrad, Wilfried & Wassermann, Sandra
- 101-112 Are oil and gas firms more likely to engage in unethical practices than other firms?
by Gupta, Kartick
- 113-125 When it is unfamiliar to me: Local acceptance of planned nuclear power plants in China in the post-fukushima era
by Guo, Yue & Ren, Tao
- 126-137 Linking advanced biofuels policies with stakeholder interests: A method building on Quality Function Deployment
by Schillo, R. Sandra & Isabelle, Diane A. & Shakiba, Abtin
- 138-148 Interregional carbon emission spillover–feedback effects in China
by Zhang, Youguo
- 149-161 The direct and indirect CO2 rebound effect for private cars in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Liu, Zhao & Qin, Chang-Xiong & Tan, Tai-De
- 162-169 Expectations and drivers of future greenhouse gas emissions from Canada's oil sands: An expert elicitation
by McKellar, Jennifer M. & Sleep, Sylvia & Bergerson, Joule A. & MacLean, Heather L.
- 170-180 Scaling up local energy infrastructure; An agent-based model of the emergence of district heating networks
by Busch, Jonathan & Roelich, Katy & Bale, Catherine S.E. & Knoeri, Christof
- 181-190 Cross subsidy removal in electricity pricing in India
by Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Ganguly, Amrita
- 191-205 An agent-based simulation of power generation company behavior in electricity markets under different market-clearing mechanisms
by Aliabadi, Danial Esmaeili & Kaya, Murat & Şahin, Güvenç
- 206-215 The carbon footprint of Greek households (1995–2012)
by Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Sarafidis, Υ. & Mirasgedis, S.
- 216-226 Energy system impacts and policy implications of the European Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and low-carbon pathway to 2050
by Fragkos, Panagiotis & Tasios, Nikos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Capros, Pantelis & Tsani, Stella
- 227-236 Analysis of energy development sustainability: The example of the lithuanian district heating sector
by Kveselis, Vaclovas & Dzenajavičienė, Eugenija Farida & Masaitis, Sigitas
- 237-251 A qualitative and quantitative design of low-carbon development in Cambodia: Energy policy
by Hak, Mao & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Gomi, Kei
- 252-259 Research on differences in the factors influencing the energy-saving behavior of urban and rural residents in China–A case study of Jiangsu Province
by Ding, Zhihua & Wang, Guangqiang & Liu, Zhenhua & Long, Ruyin
- 260-270 An examination of the abandonment of applications for energy efficiency retrofit grants in Ireland
by Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John
- 271-282 Demand response and energy efficiency in the capacity resource procurement: Case studies of forward capacity markets in ISO New England, PJM and Great Britain
by Liu, Yingqi
- 283-291 Retrofitting of homes for people in fuel poverty: Approach based on household thermal comfort
by Vilches, Alberto & Barrios Padura, Ángela & Molina Huelva, Marta
- 292-300 Household willingness to pay for green electricity in urban and peri-urban Tigray, northern Ethiopia: Determinants and welfare effects
by Arega, Tiruwork & Tadesse, Tewodros
- 304-313 The social metabolism of Scotland: An environmental perspective
by Viglia, S. & Matthews, K.B. & Miller, D.G. & Wardell-Johnson, D. & Rivington, M. & Ulgiati, S.
- 314-325 A hybrid life cycle and multi-criteria decision analysis approach for identifying sustainable development strategies of Beijing's taxi fleet
by Cai, Yanpeng & Applegate, Scott & Yue, Wencong & Cai, Jianying & Wang, Xuan & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Chunhui
- 326-337 Accessing on the sustainability of urban ecological-economic systems by means of a coupled emergy and system dynamics model: A case study of Beijing
by Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 338-349 Integrating ecosystem services in the assessment of urban energy trajectories – A study of the Stockholm Region
by Mörtberg, Ulla & Goldenberg, Romain & Kalantari, Zahra & Kordas, Olga & Deal, Brian & Balfors, Berit & Cvetkovic, Vladimir
- 350-358 An approach to prospective consequential life cycle assessment and net energy analysis of distributed electricity generation
by Jones, Christopher & Gilbert, Paul & Raugei, Marco & Mander, Sarah & Leccisi, Enrica
- 359-364 A theoretical cost optimization model of reused flowback distribution network of regional shale gas development
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Jiang, Meng
- 365-376 The roles of countries in the international fossil fuel trade: An emergy and network analysis
by Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Shen, Lei & Fang, Wei & Gao, Xiangyun & Dong, Di
- 377-386 Between theory and quantification: An integrated analysis of metabolic patterns of informal urban settlements
by Kovacic, Zora & Giampietro, Mario
- 387-396 Is urbanization eco-friendly? An energy and land use cross-country analysis
by Long, X. & Ji, Xi & Ulgiati, S.
- 397-412 On the road to fossil-free public transport: The case of Swedish bus fleets
by Xylia, Maria & Silveira, Semida
2016, Volume 99, Issue C
- 4-11 The design of renewable support schemes and CO2 emissions in China
by Wu, Jie & Albrecht, Johan & Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan
- 12-26 Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 27-32 Public perceptions and acceptance of induced earthquakes related to energy development
by McComas, Katherine A. & Lu, Hang & Keranen, Katie M. & Furtney, Maria A. & Song, Hwansuck
- 33-41 Consumers’ evaluation of national new energy vehicle policy in China: An analysis based on a four paradigm model
by Li, Wenbo & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong
- 42-56 A supporting method for selecting cost-optimal energy retrofit policies for residential buildings at the urban scale
by Delmastro, Chiara & Mutani, Guglielmina & Corgnati, Stefano Paolo
- 57-87 Cross-sectoral coordination for sustainable solutions in Croatia: The (meta) governance of energy efficiency
by Christopoulos, Stamatios & Demir, Cansu & Kull, Michael
- 88-99 An Affinity-to-Commons Model of Public Support For Environmental Energy Policy
by Merrill, Ryan & Sintov, Nicole
- 100-109 Contribution of green labels in electricity retail markets to fostering renewable energy
by Mulder, Machiel & Zomer, Sigourney P.E.
- 111-119 Government subsidies for the Chinese photovoltaic industry
by Xiong, Yongqing & Yang, Xiaohan
- 120-131 Why invest in wind energy? Career incentives and Chinese renewable energy politics
by Cao, Xun & Kleit, Andrew & Liu, Chuyu
- 132-146 Saving Alberta's resource revenues: Role of intergenerational and liquidity funds
by van den Bremer, Ton S. & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 147-153 Middle-term thorium strategy for PWR fleets
by Martin, G. & Girieud, R.
- 154-157 On the influence of the European trade barrier on the chinese pv industry: Is the solution to the solar-dispute “successful”?
by McCarthy, Killian J.
- 158-164 Multilateral approach to the back end of the nuclear fuel cycle in Asia-Pacific?
by Lim, Eunjung
- 165-173 Willingness to accept local wind energy development: Does the compensation mechanism matter?
by García, Jorge H. & Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn
- 174-179 An estimation of crude oil import demand in Turkey: Evidence from time-varying parameters approach
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Arisoy, Ibrahim
- 184-193 The ‘climate dialectic’ in energy policy: Germany and India compared
by Goodman, James
- 194-202 The nexus of the coal industry and the state in Australia: Historical dimensions and contemporary challenges
by Baer, Hans A.