2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 102-115 Will initiatives to promote hydroelectricity consumption be effective? Evidence from univariate and panel LM unit root tests with structural breaks
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 116-122 Evaluation of the annual electric energy output of an a-Si:H solar cellin various regions of the CIS countries
by Kryuchenko, Yu.V. & Sachenko, A.V. & Bobyl, A.V. & Kostylyov, V.P. & Sokolovskyi, I.O. & Terukov, E.I. & Tokmoldin, N. & Tokmoldin, S. Zh. & Smirnov, A.V.
- 123-131 The role of energy storage in accessing remote wind resources in the Midwest
by Lamy, Julian & Azevedo, Inês L. & Jaramillo, Paulina
- 132-145 Power industry restructuring and eco-efficiency changes: A new slacks-based model in Malmquist–Luenberger Index measurement
by Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shadman, Foroogh
- 146-157 Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector
by McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan
- 158-169 When does unreliable grid supply become unacceptable policy? Costs of power supply and outages in rural India
by Harish, Santosh M. & Morgan, Granger M. & Subrahmanian, Eswaran
- 170-182 Punctuated continuity: The technological trajectory of advanced biomass gasifiers
by Kirkels, Arjan F.
- 183-194 The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic factors on electric vehicle adoption
by Sierzchula, William & Bakker, Sjoerd & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert
- 195-198 How can Korea secure uranium enrichment and spent fuel reprocessing rights?
by Roh, Seungkook & Kim, Wonjoon
- 199-205 Post-Fukushima Japan: The continuing nuclear controversy
by Fam, Shun Deng & Xiong, Jieru & Xiong, Gordon & Yong, Ding Li & Ng, Daniel
- 206-217 Cost analysis of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using GPS-based longitudinal travel data
by Wu, Xing & Dong, Jing & Lin, Zhenhong
- 218-231 Development of a new energy efficiency rating system for existing residential buildings
by Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Lee, Minhyun & Seon Park, Hyo
- 232-242 Life-cycle energy implications of different residential settings: Recognizing buildings, travel, and public infrastructure
by Nichols, Brice G. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 243-253 Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling
- 254-263 Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits
by Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard
- 264-272 Extended exergy-based sustainability accounting of a household biogas project in rural China
by Yang, J. & Chen, B.
- 273-284 Use of reference buildings to assess the energy saving potentials of the residential building stock: The experience of TABULA project
by Ballarini, Ilaria & Corgnati, Stefano Paolo & Corrado, Vincenzo
- 285-293 Importance of policy for energy system transformation: Diffusion of PV technology in Japan and Germany
by Chowdhury, Sanjeeda & Sumita, Ushio & Islam, Ashraful & Bedja, Idriss
- 294-305 Heat planning for fossil-fuel-free district heating areas with extensive end-use heat savings: A case study of the Copenhagen district heating area in Denmark
by Harrestrup, M. & Svendsen, S.
- 306-319 Environmental impact assessment methodological framework for liquefied natural gas terminal and transport network planning
by Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Antoniou, Constantinos
- 320-333 Identifying space for offshore wind energy in the North Sea. Consequences of scenario calculations for interactions with other marine uses
by Jongbloed, R.H. & van der Wal, J.T. & Lindeboom, H.J.
- 334-339 Domestic hot water storage: Balancing thermal and sanitary performance
by Armstrong, P. & Ager, D. & Thompson, I. & McCulloch, M.
- 340-347 Willingness to pay for renewable electricity: A contingent valuation study in Beijing, China
by Guo, Xiurui & Liu, Haifeng & Mao, Xianqiang & Jin, Jianjun & Chen, Dongsheng & Cheng, Shuiyuan
- 348-370 Central Asian gas in Eurasian power game
by Cobanli, Onur
- 371-382 Predicting oil price movements: A dynamic Artificial Neural Network approach
by Godarzi, Ali Abbasi & Amiri, Rohollah Madadi & Talaei, Alireza & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 383-393 The impact of European balancing rules on wind power economics and on short-term bidding strategies
by Chaves-Ávila, J.P. & Hakvoort, R.A. & Ramos, A.
- 394-402 The impacts of global oil price shocks on China׳s fundamental industries
by Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Chuanguo
- 403-412 Do regulatory mechanisms promote competition and mitigate market power? Evidence from Spanish electricity market
by Moutinho, Victor & Moreira, António C. & Mota, Jorge
- 413-422 Beyond pure offsetting: Assessing options to generate Net-Mitigation-Effects in carbon market mechanisms
by Warnecke, Carsten & Wartmann, Sina & Höhne, Niklas & Blok, Kornelis
- 423-435 Energy, economic and environmental discourses and their policy impact: The case of Ontario׳s Green Energy and Green Economy Act
by Winfield, Mark & Dolter, Brett
- 436-446 Smart grids, information flows and emerging domestic energy practices
by Naus, Joeri & Spaargaren, Gert & van Vliet, Bas J.M. & van der Horst, Hilje M.
- 447-457 Adaptation to electricity crisis: Businesses in the 2011 Great East Japan triple disaster
by Fujimi, Toshio & Chang, Stephanie E.
- 458-464 The impacts of tourism, energy consumption and political instability on economic growth in the MENA countries
by Tang, Chor Foon & Abosedra, Salah
- 465-475 Economic populism, partial deregulation of transport fuels and electoral outcomes in India
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan
- 476-481 Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?
by Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 482-489 Mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from China's cities: Case study of Suzhou
by Wang, Hongsheng & Wang, Yunxia & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Zhang, Yanxia & Zhang, Rongrong & Yang, Jie & Bi, Jun
- 490-497 Investigation of the environmental Kuznets curve for carbon emissions in Malaysia: Do foreign direct investment and trade matter?
by Lau, Lin-Sea & Choong, Chee-Keong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
- 498-507 Government control or low carbon lifestyle? – Analysis and application of a novel selective-constrained energy-saving and emission-reduction dynamic evolution system
by Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Fu, Min & Sun, Mei
- 508-523 Peak energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Hu, Zheng & Zhao, Changhong & Xiong, Minpeng & Guo, Jingsheng
- 524-533 Landfill waste and recycling: Use of a screening-level risk assessment tool for end-of-life cadmium telluride (CdTe) thin-film photovoltaic (PV) panels
by Cyrs, William D. & Avens, Heather J. & Capshaw, Zachary A. & Kingsbury, Robert A. & Sahmel, Jennifer & Tvermoes, Brooke E.
- 534-549 The influence of urban form on GHG emissions in the U.S. household sector
by Lee, Sungwon & Lee, Bumsoo
- 550-555 US biofuels subsidies and CO2 emissions: An empirical test for a weak and a strong green paradox
by Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Long, Ngo Van & To, Hang
- 556-561 Re-fueling road transport for better air quality in India
by Guttikunda, Sarath K. & Mohan, Dinesh
- 562-566 The development and deployment of low-carbon energy technologies: The role of economic interests and cultural worldviews on public support
by Cherry, Todd L. & García, Jorge H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn
- 567-575 Testing the rationality of DOE's energy price forecasts under asymmetric loss preferences
by Mamatzakis, E. & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, A.
- 576-584 Multilevel LMDI decomposition of changes in aggregate energy consumption. A cross country analysis in the EU-27
by Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J.
- 585-590 Re-spending rebound: A macro-level assessment for OECD countries and emerging economies
by Antal, Miklós & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 591-602 Remaking the UK's energy technology innovation system: From the margins to the mainstream
by Winskel, Mark & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Skea, Jim & Wang, Xinxin
- 603-607 The European Union Emission Trading System and technological change: The case of the Italian pulp and paper industry
by Fontini, Fulvio & Pavan, Giulia
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 4-15 Estimating the cost savings and avoided CO2 emissions in Brazil by implementing energy efficient policies
by Calili, Rodrigo F. & Souza, Reinaldo C. & Galli, Alain & Armstrong, Margaret & Marcato, André Luis M.
- 16-27 A multi-objective approach for developing national energy efficiency plans
by Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís
- 28-36 Should policy-makers allocate funding to vehicle electrification or end-use energy efficiency as a strategy for climate change mitigation and energy reductions? Rethinking electric utilities efficiency programs
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 37-47 Energy reduction potential from the shift to electric vehicles: The Flores island case study
by Pina, André & Baptista, Patrícia & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 48-55 Building communities and social potential: Between and beyond organizations and individuals in commercial properties
by Janda, Kathryn B.
- 56-67 Perspectives of energy efficient technologies penetration in the Greek domestic sector, through the analysis of Energy Performance Certificates
by Gelegenis, J. & Diakoulaki, D. & Lampropoulou, H. & Giannakidis, G. & Samarakou, M. & Plytas, N.
- 68-81 Evaluation of electrochromic windows impact in the energy performance of buildings in Mediterranean climates
by Tavares, P.F. & Gaspar, A.R. & Martins, A.G. & Frontini, F.
- 82-86 Efficient lighting in buildings: The lack of legislation in Portugal
by Almeida, António Manuel & Martins, António Gomes
- 87-103 Carbon pricing and energy efficiency improvement -- why to miss the interaction for developing economies? An illustrative CGE based application to the Pakistan case
by Mahmood, Arshad & Marpaung, Charles O.P.
- 104-115 Japan's energy conundrum: Post-Fukushima scenarios from a life cycle perspective
by Portugal Pereira, Joana & Troncoso Parady, Giancarlos & Castro Dominguez, Bernardo
- 116-126 Modeling of biomass-to-energy supply chain operations: Applications, challenges and research directions
by Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Nasiri, Fuzhan
- 127-137 Modeling decision making as a support tool for policy making on renewable energy development
by Cannemi, Marco & García-Melón, Mónica & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Gómez-Navarro, Tomás
- 138-145 Forest resource use pattern in Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary and its fringe areas (a case study from Western Himalaya, India)
by Malik, Zubair A. & Bhat, Jahangeer A. & Bhatt, A.B.
- 146-153 The false promises of coal exploitation: How mining affects herdsmen well-being in the grassland ecosystems of Inner Mongolia
by Dai, G.S. & Ulgiati, S. & Zhang, Y.S. & Yu, B.H. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Dong, X.B. & Zhang, X.S.
- 154-158 Comment on the ‘Uppsala critique’
by McGlade, Christophe E.
- 159-169 An innovation-focused roadmap for a sustainable global photovoltaic industry
by Zheng, Cheng & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 170-185 Efficient strategies for the integration of renewable energy into future energy infrastructures in Europe – An analysis based on transnational modeling and case studies for nine European regions
by Boie, Inga & Fernandes, Camila & Frías, Pablo & Klobasa, Marian
- 186-197 Fuzzy MCDM framework for locating a nuclear power plant in Turkey
by Erol, İsmail & Sencer, Safiye & Özmen, Aslı & Searcy, Cory
- 198-208 Lessons from international experience for China's microgrid demonstration program
by Romankiewicz, John & Marnay, Chris & Zhou, Nan & Qu, Min
- 209-221 Forum shopping for ex-post gas-balancing services
by Keyaerts, Nico & D'haeseleer, William
- 222-231 Distributed generation, storage, demand response and energy efficiency as alternatives to grid capacity enhancement
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 232-242 The Colombian biofuel supply chains: The assessment of current and promising scenarios based on environmental goals
by Valencia, Monica J. & Cardona, Carlos A.
- 243-254 An economic and environmental assessment of future electricity generation mixes in Japan – an assessment using the E3MG macro-econometric model
by Pollitt, Hector & Park, Seung-Joon & Lee, Soocheol & Ueta, Kazuhiro
- 255-263 Multicriteria analysis of agricultural raw materials: A case study of BSBIOS and PETROBRAS BIOFUELS in Brazil
by Zonin, Valdecir José & Valle Antunes, José Antônio & Pinto Leis, Rodrigo
- 264-271 Sustainability assessment of renewable power and heat generation technologies
by Dombi, Mihály & Kuti, István & Balogh, Péter
- 272-280 Designing regulatory frameworks for merchant transmission investments by real options analysis
by Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 281-289 Environmental licensing process of power transmission in Brazil update analysis: Case study of the Madeira transmission system
by Cardoso Júnior, Ricardo Abranches Felix & Magrini, Alessandra & da Hora, Antonio Ferreira
- 290-300 Customer-economics of residential photovoltaic systems (Part 1): The impact of high renewable energy penetrations on electricity bill savings with net metering
by Darghouth, Naïm R. & Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 301-318 Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong
- 319-329 Incorporating energy efficiency into electric power transmission planning: A western United States case study
by Barbose, Galen L. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 330-343 Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV
by Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun
- 344-354 Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables
by Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R.
- 355-363 A comparison of bioenergy policies and institutional frameworks in the rural areas of Emilia Romagna and Norway
by Cavicchi, Bianca & Bryden, John M. & Vittuari, Matteo
- 364-377 Managing operations of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) exchange stations for use with a smart grid
by Nurre, Sarah G. & Bent, Russell & Pan, Feng & Sharkey, Thomas C.
- 378-387 Energy efficiency of road freight hauliers—A Nordic comparison
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Nykänen, Lasse & Arvidsson, Niklas & Hovi, Inger Beate & Jensen, Thomas Christian & Østli, Vegard
- 388-393 Integration of energy efficient technologies in UK supermarkets
by Ochieng, E.G. & Jones, N. & Price, A.D.F. & Ruan, X. & Egbu, C.O & Zuofa, T.
- 394-402 Blowin' in the wind? Drivers and barriers for the uptake of wind propulsion in international shipping
by Rojon, Isabelle & Dieperink, Carel
- 403-411 In-use vs. type-approval fuel consumption of current passenger cars in Europe
by Ntziachristos, L. & Mellios, G. & Tsokolis, D. & Keller, M. & Hausberger, S. & Ligterink, N.E. & Dilara, P.
- 412-421 Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms
by Liu, Yong
- 422-430 Reference-dependent electric vehicle production strategy considering subsidies and consumer trade-offs
by Zhang, Xiang
- 431-446 A plant-specific bottom-up approach for assessing the cost-effective energy conservation potential and its ability to compensate rising energy-related costs in the German iron and steel industry
by Brunke, Jean-Christian & Blesl, Markus
- 447-458 Solar cooking in Senegalese villages: An application of best–worst scaling
by Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Azadi, Hossein & Van Passel, Steven
- 459-472 A comprehensive framework to quantify energy savings potential from improved operations of commercial building stocks
by Azar, Elie & Menassa, Carol C.
- 473-487 Global climate-oriented building energy use scenarios
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 488-498 Securitization of residential solar photovoltaic assets: Costs, risks and uncertainty
by Alafita, T. & Pearce, J.M.
- 499-507 From shale gas to renewable energy based transportation solutions
by Mallapragada, Dharik S. & Duan, Gang & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 508-516 Emergy evaluation of agricultural sustainability of Northwest China before and after the grain-for-green policy
by Wang, Xiuhong & Shen, Jianxiu & Zhang, Wei
- 517-521 Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector
by Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 522-530 Nicaragua's 2013 residential lighting program: Prospective assessment
by Meza, Carlos Germán & Seger Mercedes, Sonia & Sauer, Ildo Luís
- 531-542 Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case
by Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G.
- 543-551 Implementing renewable energy portfolio standards: The good, the bad, and the ugly in a two state comparison
by Schelly, Chelsea
- 552-563 Permanent and transitory oil volatility and aggregate investment in Malaysia
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali
- 564-571 Optimal gasoline tax in developing, oil-producing countries: The case of Mexico
by Antón-Sarabia, Arturo & Hernández-Trillo, Fausto
- 572-582 The influence of South Korean energy policy on OPEC oil exports
by Almansoori, Ali
- 583-594 The doping effect of Italian feed-in tariffs on the PV market
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto
- 595-604 Energy security in China: A quantitative analysis and policy implications
by Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho
- 605-611 Quantifying China's oil import risks and the impact on the national economy
by Sun, Mei & Gao, Cuixia & Shen, Bo
- 612-617 Distributed photovoltaic generation in Brazil: An economic viability analysis of small-scale photovoltaic systems in the residential and commercial sectors
by Holdermann, Claudius & Kissel, Johannes & Beigel, Jürgen
- 618-625 Progress of feed-in tariff in Malaysia: A year after
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G & Stewart, Brian G & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 626-639 A long-term, integrated impact assessment of alternative building energy code scenarios in China
by Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon
- 640-647 Revisiting drivers of energy intensity in China during 1997–2007: A structural decomposition analysis
by Zeng, Lin & Xu, Ming & Liang, Sai & Zeng, Siyu & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 648-655 Energy intensity, target level of energy intensity, and room for improvement in energy intensity: An application to the study of regions in the EU
by Chang, Ming-Chung
- 656-663 Public attitudes towards renewable energy technologies in Norway. The role of party preferences
by Karlstrøm, Henrik & Ryghaug, Marianne
- 664-672 The influence of the Energy Performance Certificate: The Dutch case
by Murphy, Lorraine
- 673-681 Air-conditioning and antibiotics: Demand management insights from problematic health and household cooling practices
by Nicholls, Larissa & Strengers, Yolande
- 682-693 China's energy consumption change from 1987 to 2007: A multi-regional structural decomposition analysis
by Zhang, Haiyan & Lahr, Michael L.
- 694-702 Establishing an agenda for social studies research in marine renewable energy
by Kerr, Sandy & Watts, Laura & Colton, John & Conway, Flaxen & Hull, Angela & Johnson, Kate & Jude, Simon & Kannen, Andreas & MacDougall, Shelley & McLachlan, Carly & Potts, Tavis & Vergunst, Jo
- 703-712 Reform despite politics? The political economy of power sector reform in Fiji, 1996–2013
by Dornan, Matthew
- 713-726 Land use change, fuel use and respiratory health in Uganda
by Jagger, Pamela & Shively, Gerald
- 727-736 Partisan amplification of risk: American perceptions of nuclear energy risk in the wake of the Fukushima Daiichi disaster
by Yeo, Sara K. & Cacciatore, Michael A. & Brossard, Dominique & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Runge, Kristin & Su, Leona Y. & Kim, Jiyoun & Xenos, Michael & Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 737-746 Banning the bulb: Institutional evolution and the phased ban of incandescent lighting in Germany
by Howarth, Nicholas A.A. & Rosenow, Jan
- 747-755 Socio-technical barriers to the use of energy-efficient timber drying technology in New Zealand
by Bell, Martha & Carrington, Gerry & Lawson, Rob & Stephenson, Janet
- 756-764 Mode selection of China's urban heating and its potential for reducing energy consumption and CO2 emission
by Chen, Xia & Wang, Li & Tong, Lige & Sun, Shufeng & Yue, Xianfang & Yin, Shaowu & Zheng, Lifang
- 767-780 Environmental and economic consequences of the overexploitation of natural capital and ecosystem services in Xilinguole League, China
by Dong, X.B. & Yu, B.H. & Brown, M.T. & Zhang, Y.S. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Zhang, X.S. & Ulgiati, S.
- 781-796 Are major economies on track to achieve their pledges for 2020? An assessment of domestic climate and energy policies
by Roelfsema, Mark & Elzen, Michel den & Höhne, Niklas & Hof, Andries F. & Braun, Nadine & Fekete, Hanna & Böttcher, Hannes & Brandsma, Ruut & Larkin, Julia
- 797-806 Determinants of clean development mechanism activity: Evidence from China
by Xie, Huiming & Shen, Manhong & Wang, Rui
- 807-817 ‘Domesticating’ low carbon thermal technologies: Diversity, multiplicity and variability in older person, off grid households
by Wrapson, Wendy & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 818-831 Switching to carbon-free production processes: Implications for carbon leakage and border carbon adjustment
by Schinko, Thomas & Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Steininger, Karl W. & Grossmann, Wolf D.
- 832-843 Evaluation of property tax bonus to promote solar thermal systems in Andalusia (Spain)
by Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Pablo-Romero, María del P.
- 844-857 Carbon intensity in production and the effects of climate policy—Evidence from Swedish industry
by Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov
- 858-869 Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach
by Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel
- 870-881 Integrating multicriteria evaluation and stakeholders analysis for assessing hydropower projects
by Rosso, M. & Bottero, M. & Pomarico, S. & La Ferlita, S. & Comino, E.
- 882-894 Long-term climate policy implications of phasing out fossil fuel subsidies
by Schwanitz, Valeria Jana & Piontek, Franziska & Bertram, Christoph & Luderer, Gunnar
- 895-902 Differences among OECD countries’ GHG emissions: Causes and policy implications
by Calbick, K.S. & Gunton, Thomas
- 903-912 The erratic path of the low-carbon transition in China: Evolution of solar PV policy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Ji, Meiyun
- 913-922 Causal relationships between energy consumption, foreign direct investment and economic growth: Fresh evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equations models
by Omri, Anis & Kahouli, Bassem
- 923-931 System dynamics modelling and the environmental Kuznets curve in Ecuador (1980–2025)
by Robalino-López, Andrés & García-Ramos, José-Enrique & Golpe, Antonio A. & Mena-Nieto, Ángel
- 932-942 Clean energy, non-clean energy, and economic growth in the MIST countries
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Li, Yi-Ying & Hsin-Chia Fu,
- 943-950 Volatility in federal funding of energy R&D
by Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne
- 951-961 Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention
by Chen, Kee Kuo
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-10 He who has the pipeline calls the tune? Russia's energy power against the background of the shale “revolutions”
by Kropatcheva, Elena
- 11-18 Output, renewable energy consumption and trade in Africa
by Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 19-31 Woody biomass energy potential in 2050
by Lauri, Pekka & Havlík, Petr & Kindermann, Georg & Forsell, Nicklas & Böttcher, Hannes & Obersteiner, Michael
- 32-41 The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s bulk commodity markets and fundamental industries
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing
- 42-52 A blocked takeover in the Polish power sector: A model-based analysis
by Kamiński, Jacek
- 53-61 Clean energy industries and rare earth materials: Economic and financial issues
by Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela
- 62-72 Alternative future energy pathways: Assessment of the potential of innovative decentralised energy systems in the UK
by Chmutina, Ksenia & Goodier, Chris I.
- 73-89 Assessment of massive integration of photovoltaic system considering rechargeable battery in Japan with high time-resolution optimal power generation mix model
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 90-103 Survey of Western U.S. electric utility resource plans
by Wilkerson, Jordan & Larsen, Peter & Barbose, Galen
- 104-114 How to achieve optimal and sustainable use of the subsurface for Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage
by Bloemendal, Martin & Olsthoorn, Theo & Boons, Frank
- 115-134 Using real options to determine optimal funding strategies for CO2 capture, transport and storage projects in the European Union
by Eckhause, Jeremy & Herold, Johannes
- 135-143 Fuelling expectations: A policy-promise lock-in of UK biofuel policy
by Berti, Pietro & Levidow, Les
- 144-156 Impact of oil prices, economic diversification policies and energy conservation programs on the electricity and water demands in Kuwait
by Wood, Michael & Alsayegh, Osamah A.
- 157-169 Decision support model for establishing the optimal energy retrofit strategy for existing multi-family housing complexes
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Hyunjoong & Seon Park, Hyo
- 170-184 Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye
- 185-197 Life cycle assessment as a policy-support tool: The case of taxis in the city of Madrid
by Vedrenne, Michel & Pérez, Javier & Lumbreras, Julio & Rodríguez, María Encarnación
- 198-208 Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information
by Blancard, Stéphane & Martin, Elsa
- 209-217 A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the strategic energy technology plan
by Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Finger, Matthias & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 218-223 The dynamics of oil consumption and economic growth in Malaysia
by Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 224-233 Enhanced understanding of energy ratepayers: Factors influencing perceptions of government energy efficiency subsidies and utility alternative energy use
by Craig, Christopher A. & Allen, Myria W.
- 234-248 Vulnerability to terrorist attacks in European electricity decarbonisation scenarios: Comparing renewable electricity imports to gas imports
by Lilliestam, Johan
- 249-256 Measuring the effect of procrastination and environmental awareness on households' energy-saving behaviours: An empirical approach
by Lillemo, Shuling Chen
- 257-266 Online marketing of green electricity in Germany—A content analysis of providers’ websites
by Herbes, Carsten & Ramme, Iris
- 267-279 An analysis of UK policies for domestic energy reduction using an agent based tool
by Lee, Timothy & Yao, Runming & Coker, Phil
- 280-291 The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price
by Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John
- 292-302 Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis
by Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q.
- 303-311 Can the regulated market help foster a free market for wind energy in Brazil?
by Dalbem, Marta Corrêa & Brandão, Luiz Eduardo Teixeira & Gomes, Leonardo Lima
- 312-325 Energy Security Analysis: The case of constrained oil supply for Ireland
by Glynn, James & Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Deane, J.P. & Bazilian, Morgan & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 326-334 Distributional effects of a carbon tax in broader U.S. fiscal reform
by Mathur, Aparna & Morris, Adele C.
- 335-349 What do people living in deprived communities in the UK think about household energy efficiency interventions?
by Scott, Fiona L. & Jones, Christopher R. & Webb, Thomas L.
- 350-358 Rethinking improved cookstove diffusion programs: A case study of social perceptions and cooking choices in rural Guatemala
by Bielecki, Christopher & Wingenbach, Gary
- 359-368 The nexus of electricity consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in the BRICS countries
by Cowan, Wendy N. & Chang, Tsangyao & Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Gupta, Rangan
- 369-378 Exploring public perceptions of energy security risks in the UK
by Demski, Christina & Poortinga, Wouter & Pidgeon, Nick
- 379-389 Diffusion of non-traditional cookstoves across western Honduras: A social network analysis
by Ramirez, Sebastian & Dwivedi, Puneet & Ghilardi, Adrian & Bailis, Robert
- 390-399 Residents' attitudes to proposed wind farms in the West Coast region of South Africa: A social perspective from the South
by Lombard, Andrea & Ferreira, Sanette
- 400-410 Energy security and climate change: How oil endowment influences alternative vehicle innovation
by Kim, Jung Eun
- 411-418 Economic, social, energy and environmental assessment of inter-municipality commuting: The case of Portugal
by Ferreira, João-Pedro & Barata, Eduardo & Ramos, Pedro Nogueira & Cruz, Luis
- 419-427 Energy consumption, human well-being and economic development in central and eastern European nations: A cautionary tale of sustainability
by Jorgenson, Andrew K. & Alekseyko, Alina & Giedraitis, Vincentas
- 428-435 “Nuclear energy sounded wonderful 40 years ago”: UK citizen views on CCS
by Lock, Simon J. & Smallman, Melanie & Lee, Maria & Rydin, Yvonne
- 436-449 Energy poverty reduction by fuel switching. Impact evaluation of the LPG conversion program in Indonesia
by Andadari, Roos Kities & Mulder, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 450-461 The cost of nuclear electricity: France after Fukushima
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 462-474 Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima
by Kunsch, Pierre L. & Friesewinkel, Jean
- 475-483 An international comparative analysis of public acceptance of nuclear energy
by Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Kim, Minki
- 484-495 Policy implications for improved cook stove programs—A case study of the importance of village fuel use variations
by Vahlne, Niklas & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 496-506 Engaging the public with low-carbon energy technologies: Results from a Scottish large group process
by Howell, Rhys & Shackley, Simon & Mabon, Leslie & Ashworth, Peta & Jeanneret, Talia
- 507-516 Local community opinions regarding the socio-environmental aspects of lignite surface mining: Experiences from central Poland
by Badera, Jarosław & Kocoń, Paweł
- 517-525 The game of trading jobs for emissions
by Arto, I. & Rueda-Cantuche, J.M. & Andreoni, V. & Mongelli, I. & Genty, A.
- 526-536 Sustainable power and scenic beauty: The Niagara River Water Diversion Treaty and its relevance today
by Sedoff, Andrei & Schott, Stephan & Karney, Bryan
- 537-546 Does environmental regulation affect energy efficiency in China's thermal power generation? Empirical evidence from a slacks-based DEA model
by Bi, Gong-Bing & Song, Wen & Zhou, P. & Liang, Liang
- 547-556 Non-renewable and renewable energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A comparative analysis
by Shafiei, Sahar & Salim, Ruhul A.
- 557-567 Urban CO2 emissions in China: Spatial boundary and performance comparison
by Cai, Bofeng & Zhang, Lixiao
- 568-584 An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India
by Garg, Amit & Shukla, P.R. & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Upadhyay, Jigeesha
- 585-591 Wind farms on undegraded peatlands are unlikely to reduce future carbon emissions
by Smith, Jo & Nayak, Dali Rani & Smith, Pete
- 592-602 Near zero energy islands in the Mediterranean: Supporting policies and local obstacles
by Riva Sanseverino, Eleonora & Riva Sanseverino, Raffaella & Favuzza, Salvatore & Vaccaro, Valentina
- 603-614 Biofuels, tax policies and oil prices in France: Insights from a dynamic CGE model
by Doumax, Virginie & Philip, Jean-Marc & Sarasa, Cristina
- 615-629 Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila
by Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel
- 630-644 Provincial allocation of carbon emission reduction targets in China: An approach based on improved fuzzy cluster and Shapley value decomposition
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke
- 645-653 Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures
by Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stéphane
- 654-665 Evaluation of the performance of combined cooling, heating, and power systems with dual power generation units
by Knizley, Alta A. & Mago, Pedro J. & Smith, Amanda D.
- 666-676 Sustainable energy transitions in emerging economies: The formation of a palm oil biomass waste-to-energy niche in Malaysia 1990–2011
by Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Nygaard, Ivan
- 677-684 The role of natural gas consumption and trade in Tunisia's output
by Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric