Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.tu-cottbus.de/fakultaet3/de/personalmanagement/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013.
"Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-205.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1999. "The Evolution of the Industrial Organisation of the Production of Knowledge," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 243-60, March.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
- Ina Drejer & Anker Lund Vinding, 2005. "Location and collaboration: Manufacturing firms' use of knowledge intensive services in product innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 879-898, September.
- José A. Camacho & Mercedes Rodríguez, 2005. "How innovative are services? an empirical analysis for Spain," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 253-271, March.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
- Dirk Pilat & Agnès Cimper & Karsten Bjerring Olsen & Colin Webb, 2006. "The Changing Nature of Manufacturing in OECD Economies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/9, OECD Publishing.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Savona, Maria, 2003. "Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Bruce Tether, 2005. "Do Services Innovate (Differently)? Insights from the European Innobarometer Survey," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-184.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- Jean-Alain He�Raud, 2003. "Regional Innovation Systems and European Research Policy: Convergence or Misunderstanding?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 41-56, January.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Michael Peneder, 2007. "A sectoral taxonomy of educational intensity," Empirica, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 189-212, July.
- Hipp, Christiane & Grupp, Hariolf, 2005. "Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 517-535, May.
- Torben Schubert, 2010. "Marketing and Organisational Innovations in Entrepreneurial Innovation Processes and their Relation to Market Structure and Firm Characteristics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 189-212, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:btuopu:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.