Regional innovation systems and the foundation of knowledge intensive business services. A comparative study in Bremen, Munich, and Stuttgart, Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Strotmann & Andreas Koch, 2005. "The Impact of Functional Integration and Spatial Proximity on the Post-entry Performance of Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 18, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Harald Strotmann & Andreas Koch, 2005. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 21, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Niebel, Thomas, 2010. "Der Dienstleistungssektor in Deutschland: Abgrenzung und empirische Evidenz," ZEW Dokumentationen 10-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:52:y:2018:i:2:p:172-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59427 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Doloreux & Anika Laperrière, 2014. "Internationalisation and innovation in the knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Kluck, Christian, 2012. "Zur Beschäftigungsdynamik in der Wissensökonomie: Die Entwicklung von wissensintensiven-unternehmensorientierten Dienstleistungen in Deutschland," Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsgeographie und Regionalentwicklung 2-2012, Universität Bremen, Institut für Geographie.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2016. "Innovation strategies, innovator types and openness: a study of KIBS firms in Spain," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 629-649, September.
- Michael Bentlage & Matthias Dorner & Alain Thierstein, 2015. "The knowledge economy and the economic crisis in Germany. Regional development, structural change and labor market regions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p978, European Regional Science Association.
- Maja Savic & Helen Lawton Smith & Ioannis Bournakis, 2014. "The effect of external knowledge sources and their geography on innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) SMEs; some Implications for de-industrialised regions in the UK," Working Papers 18, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2014.
- Thomas Brenner & Marco Capasso & Matthias Duschl & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2018.
"Causal relations between knowledge-intensive business services and regional employment growth,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 172-183, February.
- Thomas Brenner & Marco Capasso & Matthias Duschl & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2015. "Causal Relations between Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Regional Employment Growth," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Brenner T. & Capasso M. & Duschl M. & Frenken K. & Treibich T.G., 2015. "Causal relations between knowledge-intensive business services and regional employment growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Thomas Brenner & Marco Capasso & Matthias Duschl & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2015. "Causal Relations between Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Regional Employment Growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1534, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2015.
- Thomas Brenner & Marco Capasso & Matthias Duschl & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2015. "Causal Relations between Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Regional Employment Growth," LEM Papers Series 2015/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Malgorzata Zieba, 2013. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (Kibs) And Their Role In The Knowledge-Based Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 7, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Bruce S. Tether & Qian Cher Li & Andrea Mina, 2012.
"Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 969-1001, September.
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & JosÃ© Antonio Camacho, 2011. "The Regional distribution of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Europe: a spatial approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p277, European Regional Science Association.
- Doloreux, David & Zenker, Andrea & Muller, Emmanuel, 2008. "Services à forte intensité de connaissances, contexte régional et comportements d'innovation: une comparaison internationale," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Maldonado, Mauricio & Noronha Vaz, Teresa, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers Within The Algarve Tourism Region. Evidence To Identify A Regional Innovation System," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2015-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Valentina De Marchi & Roberto Grandinetti & Riccardo Voltani, 2014. "Come stanno cambiando le economie regionali. Un confronto tra Veneto, Piemonte, e Puglia," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 126-160.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Elche,Dioni & Consoli, Davide & Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel, 2017. "From brawn to brains: manufacturing-KIBS interdependency," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201701, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:14:y:2004:i:2:p:123-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.