Services à forte intensité de connaissances, contexte régional et comportements d'innovation: une comparaison internationale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Doloreux, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems in Canada: A Comparative Study," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 479-492.
- J.N. Larsen, 2001. "Knowledge, Human Resources and Social Practice: The Knowledge-Intensive Business Service Firm as a Distributed Knowledge System," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 81-102, January.
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea, 2001. "Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1501-1516, December.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Productivity, Innovation and Knowledge in Services. New Economic and Socio-Economic Approaches,"
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Productivity, Innovation and Knowledge in Services: New Economic and Socio-economic Approaches," Post-Print halshs-01112576, HAL.
- Andreas Koch & Thomas Stahlecker, 2004. "Regional innovation systems and the foundation of knowledge intensive business services. A comparative study in Bremen, Munich, and Stuttgart, Germany," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 123-146, November.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- Bruce Tether, 2003. "The sources and aims of innovation in services: Variety between and within sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 481-505.
More about this item
KeywordsEntreprises de service à forte intensité de connaissances (SFIC); comportements d'innovation; perceptions; systèmes régionaux d'innovation; Alsace; Bas-Saint-Laurent; Beauce; Pays de Bade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r12008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .