Location and collaboration: Manufacturing firms' use of knowledge intensive services in product innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Freel, Mark, 2010. "Absorptive capacity and the reach of collaboration in high technology small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 47-54, February.
- SUZUKI, Shinya & OKAMURO, Hiroyuki, 2015. "Determinants of Academic Startup's Orientation toward International Business Expansion," CCES Discussion Paper Series 55, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & JosÃ© Antonio Camacho, 2011. "The Regional distribution of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Europe: a spatial approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p277, European Regional Science Association.
- Luca Berchicci & Jeroen P.J. de Jong & Mark Freel, 2013. "Remote Collaboration, Absorptive Capacity, and the Innovative Output of High-tech Small Firms," DRUID Working Papers 13-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mozhdeh Taheri & Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2011. "Learning networks of academic spin-offs - A spatial perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1661, European Regional Science Association.
- Shinya Suzuki & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2016. "Determinants of Academic Startups’ Orientation toward International Business Expansion," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0260-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:13:y:2005:i:6:p:879-898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .