Report NEP-SBM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spithoven, André & Teirlinck, Peter, 2011. "The relation between the firm’s IP strategy and occupation and qualification of the R&D labour force," Working Papers 2011/21, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Falck, Oliver & Guenther, Christina & Heblich, Stephan & Kerr, William R, 2011. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Surv ival," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli & R. Maggi, 2012. "Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland," Working Papers wp808, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.