Recent Research on the Economics of Patents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-02-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2012-02-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-02-01 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2012-02-01 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-02-01 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-02-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .