Report NEP-TID-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 2011.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuo Kiriyama, 2012. "Trade and Innovation: Synthesis Report," OECD Trade Policy Papers 135, OECD Publishing.
- Donald A. R. George, 2011. "Technical progress and product reliability under competition and monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 211, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.