Report NEP-IPR-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spithoven, André & Teirlinck, Peter, 2011. "The relation between the firm’s IP strategy and occupation and qualification of the R&D labour force," Working Papers 2011/21, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 2011.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mare Sarr & Tim Swanson, 2011. "Intellectual Property and Biodiversity: When and Where are Property Rights Important?," Working Papers 2011.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elena Verdolini & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hašcic, 2011. "Technological Change, Fuel Efficiency and Carbon Intensity in Electricity Generation: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," Working Papers 2011.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.