Report NEP-HME-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/280, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca Hellerstein, 2011. "What do drug monopolies cost consumers in developing countries?," Staff Reports 530, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Inci Kuzgun, 2012. "The Number of Workers in the Regulation of Labour Market in Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20126, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2011. "Director Histories and the Pattern of Acquisitions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1124, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Enrico Bellino, 2012. "Pasinetti on Ricardo," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1258, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2012. "The Village Fund Loan: Who Gets It, Keeps It and Loses It?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-490, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Bourbaki's Destructive Influence on the Mathematization of Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1201, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:zbw:uwhdps:182011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2011. "Efficient Aggregation of Panel Qualitative Survey Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/53, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61538 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poelmans, Eline & Swinnen, Johan, 2011. "A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," Working Papers 2011/16, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- De Smet, Dries & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2011. "Advertiser Pressure on Newspaper Journalists: A Survey," Working Papers 2011/37, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.