The Number of Workers in the Regulation of Labour Market in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2006. "Modelling the Fisher hypothesis: World wide evidence," Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Dolado Juan & Pedrero Ramón María-Dolores & Ruge-Murcia Francisco J., 2004.
"Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the U.S,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Dolado, Juan J. & María-Dolores, Ramón & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2002. "Non-Linear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 3405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DOLADO, J.J. & MARIA-DOLORES, R. & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 18-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dolado, Juan José & Ramón, Maria Dolores & Ruge Murcia, F. J., 2002. "Nonlinear monetary policy rules: some new evidence for the US," UC3M Working papers. Economics we022910, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- DOLADO, J.J. & MARIA-DOLORES, R. & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2003. "Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 2003-24, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2003. "Testing for a unit root in the nonlinear STAR framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 359-379, February.
- Mishkin, Frederic S & Simon, John, 1995.
"An Empirical Examination of the Fisher Effect in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 217-229, September.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & John Simon, 1994. "An Empirical Examination of the Fisher Effect in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9410, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & John Simon, 1995. "An Empirical Examination of the Fisher Effect in Australia," NBER Working Papers 5080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Million, Nicolas, 2004. "Central Bank's interventions and the Fisher hypothesis: a threshold cointegration investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1051-1064, December.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2010. "Evidence of nonlinear mean reversion in the real interest rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 237-248.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Barry Harrison, 2009. "Further evidence on the Real Interest Rate Parity hypothesis in Central and Eastern European Countries: unit roots and nonlinearities," Working Papers 2009/1, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2008. "Monetary policy rules in practice: Re-examining the case of Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4309-4318.
- Halpern, László & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Miguel A. Leãn-Ledesma, 2007. "A Long-Run Non-Linear Approach to the Fisher Effect," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 543-559, March.
- Robert Sollis, 2004. "Asymmetric adjustment and smooth transitions: a combination of some unit root tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 409-417, May.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Barry Harrison, 2010. "Further Evidence on the Real Interest Rate Parity Hypothesis in Central and East European Countries: Unit Roots and Nonlinearities," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 22-39, November.
- Foster, Neil & Stehrer, Robert, 2007. "Modeling transformation in CEECs using smooth transitions," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Caporale, Tony & Grier, Kevin B, 2000. "Political Regime Change and the Real Interest Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 320-334, August.
- Robert Mundell, 1963. "Inflation and Real Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 280-280.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; the workers’ number; regulation of labour market; micro and small firms; criterion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-02-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2012-02-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2012-02-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hac:hacwop:20126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aysen Arac). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehuntr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.