A comparative study of innovation behaviour in Singapore's KIBS and manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ja-Shen Chen & Don Kerr & Seng-Su Tsang & Yu Chieh Sung, 2015. "Co-production of service innovations through dynamic capability enhancement," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1-2), pages 96-114, January.
- Krzysztof Borodako & Jadwiga Berbeka & MichaÅ‚ Rudnicki, 2014. "The Potential of Local KIBS Companies as a Determinant of Tourism Development in Krakow," Tourism Economics, , vol. 20(6), pages 1337-1348, December.
- Kluck, Christian, 2012. "Zur Beschäftigungsdynamik in der Wissensökonomie: Die Entwicklung von wissensintensiven-unternehmensorientierten Dienstleistungen in Deutschland," Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsgeographie und Regionalentwicklung 2-2012, Universität Bremen, Institut für Geographie.
- David Doloreux & Nabil Amara & Réjean Landry, 2008. "Mapping Regional and Sectoral Characteristics of Knowledge‐Intensive Business Services: Evidence from the Province of Quebec (Canada)," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 464-496, September.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú & Anthony Wensley & Martin Alba & José García Álvarez-Coque, 2011. "How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Demetris Vrontis & Giuseppe Tardivo & Stefano Bresciani & Milena Viassone, 2018. "The Competitiveness of the Italian Manufacturing Industry: an Attempt of Measurement," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(4), pages 1087-1103, December.
- Marco Opazo-Basáez & Ferran Vendrell-Herrero & Oscar F. Bustinza, 2018. "Uncovering Productivity Gains of Digital and Green Servitization: Implications from the Automotive Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-17, May.
- José A. Camacho & Mercedes Rodriguez, 2010. "How Important are Knowledge-Intensive Services for their Client Industries? An Assessment of their Impact on Productivity and Innovation," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal (ed.),The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 18, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodriguez, Mercedes & Doloreux, David & Shearmur, Richard, 2017. "Variety in external knowledge sourcing and innovation novelty: Evidence from the KIBS sector in Spain," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 35-43.
- Krzysztof Borodako & Jadwiga Berbeka & MichaÅ‚ Rudnicki, 2015. "Tourism Enterprises as Buyers of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," SAGE Open, , vol. 5(1), pages 21582440155, January.
- Cristina Fernandes & João Ferreira & Carla Marques, 2015. "Innovation management capabilities in rural and urban knowledge intensive business services: empirical evidence," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Olga V. Kotomina, 2015. "Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bustinza, Oscar F. & Lafuente, Esteban & Rabetino, Rodrigo & Vaillant, Yancy & Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran, 2019. "Make-or-buy configurational approaches in product-service ecosystems and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 393-401.
- Wong, Poh-Kam & Ho, Yuen-Ping & Singh, Annette, 2007. "Towards an "Entrepreneurial University" Model to Support Knowledge-Based Economic Development: The Case of the National University of Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 941-958, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.