Towards an "Entrepreneurial University" Model to Support Knowledge-Based Economic Development: The Case of the National University of Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho & Singh, Annette, 2005. "Singapore as an innovative city in East Asia : an explorative study of the perspectives of innovative industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3568, The World Bank.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
- Poh Kam Wong & Zi-Lin He, 2005. "A comparative study of innovation behaviour in Singapore's KIBS and manufacturing firms," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Poh-Kam Wong, 2015. "Singapore," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Angels without Borders Trends and Policies Shaping Angel Investment Worldwide, chapter 23, pages 233-242 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013.
"University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Rosane Argou Marques & Evando Mirra de Paula E Silva, 2013. "University-Industry Collaboration and Innovation in Emergent and Mature Industries in New Industrialized Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487974, HAL.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0362-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Junghee Han & Almas Heshmati, 2016.
"Determinants Of Financial Rewards From Industry–University Collaboration In South Korea,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-26, October.
- Junghee Han & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "Determinants of financial rewards from industry-university collaboration in South Korea," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(3/4), pages 235-257.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Rewards from Industry-University Collaboration in South Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ttu:rebcee:92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219877017500171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano, 2012. "The development of an entrepreneurial university," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 43-74, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0622-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Miner & Yan Gong & Michael Ciuchta & Anthony Sadler & John Surdyk, 2012. "Promoting university startups: international patterns, vicarious learning and policy implications," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 213-233, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:941-958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .