Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Poh-Kam Wong, 2015. "Singapore," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: John May & Manhong Mannie Liu (ed.),Angels without Borders Trends and Policies Shaping Angel Investment Worldwide, chapter 23, pages 233-242, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Poh-Kam & Ho, Yuen-Ping & Singh, Annette, 2007. "Towards an "Entrepreneurial University" Model to Support Knowledge-Based Economic Development: The Case of the National University of Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 941-958, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO ELECTRONICO; DESARROLLO DE EMPRESAS; EMPRESAS INDUSTRIALES; EMPRESAS MEDIANAS; POLITICA DE DESARROLLO; PROMOCION DEL COMERCIO; TECNOLOGIA DE LA INFORMACION; TECNOLOGIA DE LAS COMUNICACIONES; PEQUEÑAS EMPRESAS; COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY; DEVELOPMENT POLICY; ELECTRONIC COMMERCE; ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT; INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; MEDIUM ENTERPRISES; SMALL ENTERPRISES; TRADE PROMOTION;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:4172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.