Services and innovation systems: European models of Technology Centres
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2006.
"Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2004. "Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200403, University of Turin.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. "The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Gary Gorman & Sean McCarthy, 2006. "Business Development Support and Knowledge-Based Businesses," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 131-143, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palle Rasmussen & Peter Nielsen, 2011. "Knowledge management in the firm: concepts and issues," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 479-493, August.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Domingo Soriano & Salvador Dobon, 2009. "Linking globalization of entrepreneurship in small organizations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 233-239, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness services; Innovation; Small- and medium-sized enterprises; Technology Centres; R&D policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:7-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.