Evolution of innovation policy in Emilia-Romagna and Valencia: Similar reality, similar results?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrizio Bianchi & Sandrine Labory, 2011. "Industrial Policy after the Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14127.
- Margaret Cowell, 2010. "Polycentric Regions: Comparing Complementarity and Institutional Governance in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Randstad and Emilia-Romagna," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(5), pages 945-965, May.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2005. "The Emilian Model Revisited: Twenty Years After," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 244-266.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2002. "Business development service centres in Italy. An empirical analysis of three regional experiences: Emilia Romagna, Lombardia y Veneto," Desarrollo Productivo 130, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Brusco, Sebastiano, 1982. "The Emilian Model: Productive Decentralisation and Social Integration," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Samoilovich, Daniel & Nardacchione, Gabriel & Muller, Emmanuel & Koschatzky, Knut & Walter, Gunther H. & Zenker, Andrea, 2005. "Instituciones de apoyo a la tecnología y estrategias regionales basadas en la innovación," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Buenos Aires 23, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bianchi, Patrizio & Bellini, Nicola, 1991. "Public policies for local networks of innovators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 487-497, October.
- Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galleto, 2005. "Sistemas Locales de Trabajo y Distritos Industriales Marshallianos en España," Working Papers wpdea0514, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
- Belussi, Fiorenza, 1999. "Policies for the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Local Production Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 729-747, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Paolo Patrucco, 2005.
"The emergence of technology systems: knowledge production and distribution in the case of the Emilian plastics district,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2002. "The Emergence of Technology Systems: Knowledge Production and Distribution in the Case of the Emilian Plastics District," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200206, University of Turin.
- Clara Turner & Marco R Di Tommaso & Chiara Pollio & Karen Chapple, 2020. "Who will win the electric vehicle race? The role of place-based assets and policy," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(4), pages 337-362, June.
- Colli, Andrea & Rinaldi, Alberto, 2015. "Institutions, Politics, and the Corporate Economy," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 249-269, June.
- Sandrine Labory & Patrizio Bianchi, 2014. "The institutional framework of Industrial policies," Working Papers 2014203, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Marco R. Di Tommaso & Stuart O. Schweitzer, 2013. "Industrial Policy in America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13749.
- Belussi , Fiorenza, 2015. "The international resilience of Italian industrial districts/clusters (ID/C) between knowledge re-shoring and manufacturing off (near)-shoring," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 89-113.
- Peter Maskell & Leïla Kebir, 2006. "What Qualifies as a Cluster Theory?," Working Papers hal-01675959, HAL.
- Philip Cooke, 2008. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clean Technology & Jacobian Cluster-Platform Policies," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 23-45, November.
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Lorenzo Ciapetti, 2011. "Technological Change, Knowledge Integration and Adaptive Processes: The Mechatronic Evolution of the Reggio Emilia District," Chapters, in: Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson (ed.),Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marta Gancarczyk, 2010. "Model schyłku i odrodzenia klastrów," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 1-21.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2015. "The pressure of tourism on the Mediterranean coastline and beaches," MPRA Paper 62843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carla Costa & Rui Baptista, 2012. "Agglomeration vs. Organizational Reproduction: The Molds Cluster in Portugal," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1222, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Jose Claudio Pires & Tulio Cravo & Simon Lodato & Caio Piza, 2013.
"Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil,"
OVE Working Papers
0513, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares & Cravo, Tulio & Lodato, Simon & Piza, Caio, 2014. "Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4771, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012.
"What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms,"
2012/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers XREAP2012-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC76320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Roy, Satyaki, 2012.
"Spatial Organization Of Production In India: Contesting Themes And Conflicting Evidence,"
Journal of Regional Development and Planning, Rajarshi Majumder, vol. 1(1), pages 1-16.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2011. "Spatial organization of production in India: contesting themes and conflicting evidence," MPRA Paper 30986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Laure Salles-Djelic & Michel Gutsatz, 2000. "Managerial Competencies for Organizational Flexibility: The Luxury Goods Industry between Tradition and Postmodernism," Post-Print hal-01892018, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-12-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-12-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-12-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-10 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ing:wpaper:201210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (François Perruchas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ingenes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.