The Emilian Model Revisited: Twenty Years After
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Colli & Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Institutions, Politics and the Corporate Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 664, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- López-Estornell,Manuel & Barberá-Tomás,David & García-Reche,Andrés & Mas-Verdú,Francisco, 2012. "Evolution of innovation policy in Emilia-Romagna and Valencia: Similar reality, similar results?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201210, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Anna Natali & Margherita Russo, 2011. "Districts and Industrial Policies. What We Can Learn from Sebastiano Brusco," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Sandrine Labory & Patrizio Bianchi, 2014. "The institutional framework of Industrial policies," Working Papers 2014203, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Catalan & Ramon Ramon-Munoz, 2011. "The origins of Made in Spain fashion. The competitive advantage of the textile, apparel and footwear districts since the Golden Age," Working Papers in Economics 265, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Steven Toms & John Wilson, 2012. "Revisiting Chandler on the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEmilia-Romagna; Industrial Districts; Lead Firms; Business Associations; Governance; Industrial Polocies;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.