Knowledge management in the firm: concepts and issues
Purpose - Design/methodology/approach Findings - Research limitations/implications Originality/value
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5/6 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.emeraldinsight.com|
|Order Information:|| Postal: Emerald Group Publishing, Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA, UK|
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/ijm.htm Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007.
"Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Morten Jensen & Bjorn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Post-Print halshs-00483642, HAL.
- Bengt-Âke Lundvall & Peter Nielsen, 1999. "Competition and transformation in the learning economy - Illustrated by the Danish case," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 67-89.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- B.-A. Lundvall & P. Rasmussen & Edward Lorenz, 2008. "Education in the Learning Economy," Post-Print halshs-00464519, HAL.
- Bj–rn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002. "Why all this fuss about codified and tacit knowledge?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 245-262.
- Bjorn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2002. "Why all this Fuss about Codified and Tacit Knowledge?," Post-Print halshs-00483646, HAL.
- Ake Lundvall & Bengt, 2003. "Why the new economy is a learning economy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(117).
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2004. "Why the New Economy is a Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 04-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2007. "Services and innovation systems: European models of Technology Centres," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 7-23, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:5/6:p:479-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.