Knowledge management in the firm: concepts and issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Bengt-Âke Lundvall & Peter Nielsen, 1999. "Competition and transformation in the learning economy - Illustrated by the Danish case," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 67-89.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- B.-A. Lundvall & P. Rasmussen & Edward Lorenz, 2008. "Education in the Learning Economy," Post-Print halshs-00464519, HAL.
- Bj–rn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002.
"Why all this fuss about codified and tacit knowledge?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 245-262.
- Bjorn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2002. "Why all this Fuss about Codified and Tacit Knowledge?," Post-Print halshs-00483646, HAL.
- Ake Lundvall & Bengt, 2003. "Why the new economy is a learning economy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(117).
- Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2007. "Services and innovation systems: European models of Technology Centres," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 7-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soha Farouk Radwan & Mohammed Naim Milhem, 2015. "Knowledge Management Towards Connecting Minds — A Proposed Concept for Expo 2020," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; Learning; Organization; Human resources and environments; Knowledge management; Human resource management; Organizational performance; Denmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:5/6:p:479-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.