Market structures, strategy and innovation in services A study applied to the tourism sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2391, November.
- Cesaltina Pacheco Pires & Soumodip Sarkar & Luísa Carvalho, 2008. "Innovation in services -- how different from manufacturing?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(10), pages 1339-1356, December.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket structures; Strategy; Innovation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-02-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2012-02-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-02-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.