Innovation in services -- how different from manufacturing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2391.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations,"
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations," Post-Print hal-01111977, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Zahler & Leonardo Iacovone & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014.
"Trade and Innovation in Services: Evidence from a Developing Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 953-979, July.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Zahler, Andres, 2013. "Trade and innovation in services : evidence from a developing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6520, The World Bank.
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andræs Barge-Gil, 2013. "Open Strategies and Innovation Performance," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 585-610, October.
- Yu-I Lee & Ching-Hsun Chang & Yu-Shan Chen, 2013. "The influence of novelty, flexibility, and synergy of package tours on tourist satisfaction: an analysis of structural equation modeling (SEM)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1869-1882, June.
- Maria JOSE SILVA & Gastão SOUSA & Jacinta MOREIRA & Jorge SIMÕES, 2011. "Innovation Activities in the Service Sector: Empirical Evidence from Portuguese Firms," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-17, October.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Boronat-Moll, Carles, 2012. "Process innovation objectives and management complementarities: patterns, drivers, co-adoption and performance effects," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015.
"Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness, and Innovation,"
Clark University, vol. 91(4), pages 475-508, October.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luisa Carvalho, 2011. "Market structures, strategy and innovation in services A study applied to the tourism sector," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_27, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Roberto Álvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Andrés Zahler, 2015.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Chile,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 593-611, May.
- Roberto Alvarez & Andres Zahler & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2013. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp384, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- M. Audenaert & A. Vanderstraeten & D. Buyens, 2013. "Unleashing Employees’ Power to Innovate: Cross-level Effects of Employment Relationships and Job Complexity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/836, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0321-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Álvarez, 2016. "The Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Chilean Firms," Working Papers wp428, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung-Jen Wang & Chang-Yen Tsai, 2014. "Managing innovation and creativity in organizations: an empirical study of service industries in Taiwan," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 313-335, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:28:y:2008:i:10:p:1339-1356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .