The co-creation of multi-agent social innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum (ed.), 2013. "Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14802, December.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Frank Moulaert & Flavia Martinelli & Erik Swyngedouw & Sara Gonzalez, 2005. "Towards Alternative Model(s) of Local Innovation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(11), pages 1969-1990, October.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Social Innovation and Service Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01113990, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations,"
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations," Post-Print hal-01111977, HAL.
- ., 2006. "Broad Economic Indicators and Performance," Chapters,in: Middle East Oil Exporters, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Windrum, 2013. "The co-production of health innovations," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 9, pages 228-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon, 2009. "Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 878-885, December.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum, 2013. "Public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs)," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 1, pages 1-18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Windrum, Paul & Garcia-Goñi, Manuel, 2008. "A neo-Schumpeterian model of health services innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 649-672, May.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
Keywordsco-creation; social innovation; service innovation; third sector;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01322603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.