The co-creation of multi-agent social innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum (ed.), 2013. "Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14802.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Frank Moulaert & Flavia Martinelli & Erik Swyngedouw & Sara Gonzalez, 2005. "Towards Alternative Model(s) of Local Innovation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(11), pages 1969-1990, October.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Social Innovation and Service Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01113990, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations,"
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations," Post-Print hal-01111977, HAL.
- ., 2006. "Broad Economic Indicators and Performance," Chapters,in: Middle East Oil Exporters, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Windrum, 2013. "The co-production of health innovations," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 9, pages 228-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon, 2009. "Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 878-885, December.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum, 2013. "Public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs)," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 1, pages 1-18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Windrum, Paul & Garcia-Goñi, Manuel, 2008. "A neo-Schumpeterian model of health services innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 649-672, May.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
Keywordsco-creation; social innovation; service innovation; third sector;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01322603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .