|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Innovation Systems and Policy Wien, Austria
Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT)
: +43 50550 4508
+43 50550 4599
Donau-City-Strasse 1, A-1220 Vienna
RePEc:edi:tparcat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Paul Windrum & Doris Schartinger & Luis Rubalcaba & Faiz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2016. "The co-creation of multi-agent social innovations," Post-Print halshs-01322603, HAL.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Biege, Sabine & Borowiecki, Marcin & Lay, Gunther & Jäger, Angela & Schartinger, Doris, 2012. "The Servitization of European Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 38873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark S. Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehr, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bernhard Dachs & Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Gunter Lay & Angela Jäger & Doris Schartinger, 2014. "Servitisation of European manufacturing: evidence from a large scale database," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Attila Havas & Doris Schartinger & Matthias Weber, 2010. "The impact of foresight on innovation policy-making: recent experiences and future perspectives," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 91-104, June.
- Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef, 2002. "Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 303-328, March.
- Schartinger, Doris & Schibany, Andras & Gassler, Helmut, 2001. "Interactive Relations between Universities and Firms: Empirical Evidence for Austria," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 255-268, June.
- Doris Schartinger, 2001. "Benchmarking industry—science relations: the role of framework conditions," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 247-258, August.
- Doris Schartinger, 2013. "An institutional analysis of innovation in healthcare services," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 8, pages 197-227 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2012-05-29 2012-07-08
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-07-08
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-10-02
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-07-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Doris Schartinger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.