Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew K & Wyplosz, Charles, 1996. "Contagious Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 1453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonin, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2006. "Report No. 8: Evaluation of the Active Labor Market Program "Beautiful Serbia"," IZA Research Reports 8, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cernat, Lucian & Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2014. "Thinking in a box: A ‘mode 5’ approach to service trade," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrea Elteto & Andrea Szalavetz & Gabor Tury & Aniko Magashazi, 2015. "Upgrading of Hungarian subsidiaries in machinery and automotive global value chains," IWE Working Papers 217, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:1:p:45-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge intensive sectors; trade in services; service provision of manufacturing firms; inter-sectoral linkages;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-07-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .