Report NEP-CSE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "Distal embedding as a technology innovation network formation strategy," FZID Discussion Papers 49-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jury Gualandris & Matteo Giacomo Maria Kalchschmidt, 2012. "Why do industrial companies show different posture towards supply networks sustainability? A multiple case studies analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Hazar Ben Barka & Sarah Mokaddem, 2012. "Nature of the Director's profile and Knowledge Transfer in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Literature-based Approach," Post-Print hal-00692350, HAL.
- Osvaldo Urzua, 2012. "Emergence and Development of Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services (KIMS)," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 41, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Ninni & E. Breda & R. Cappariello & M. Clemens & D. Schumacher, 2012. "Competitiveness in manufacturing. Germany vs. Italy – a comparison," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 278, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.