Mark S. Knell
|NIFU Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education Post Box 2815 Tøyen NO-0608 Oslo, Norway|
Nordisk Institutt for studier av innovasjon, forskning og utdanning (NIFU)Oslo, Norway
+47 22 86 80 00
+47 22 86 80 01
Hammersborg torg 3, N-0179 Oslo
RePEc:edi:steppno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark S. Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehr, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008.
"Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris & Knell, Mark, 2013. "Impact of firm heterogeneity on direct and spillover effects of FDI: Micro-evidence from ten transition countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 895-922.
- Jan Fagerberg & Mark Knell & Martin Srholec, 2004. "The Competitiveness of Nations: Economic Growth in the ECE Region," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20040223, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Joze P. Damijan & Mark Knell & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2003. "Technology Transfer through FDI in Top-10 Transition Countries: How Important are Direct Effects, Horizontal and Vertical Spillovers?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 549, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gudrun Biffl & Mark Knell, 2001. "Innovation and Employment in Europe in the 1990s," WIFO Working Papers 169, WIFO.
- Mark Knell, 2015. "Schumpeter, Minsky and the financial instability hypothesis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 293-310, January.
- Damijan, Jože P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris & Knell, Mark, 2013.
"Impact of firm heterogeneity on direct and spillover effects of FDI: Micro-evidence from ten transition countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 895-922.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008. "Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mark Knell, 2013. "Multi-Source Energy Networks and the ICT Revolution," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 1838-1852, November.
- A. Gauselmann & M. Knell & J. Stephan, 2011. "What drives FDI in Central-Eastern Europe? Evidence from the IWH-FDI-Micro database," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 343-357.
- Hauknes, Johan & Knell, Mark, 2009. "Embodied knowledge and sectoral linkages: An input-output approach to the interaction of high- and low-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 459-469, April.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Knell, Mark, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Nations: Why Some Countries Prosper While Others Fall Behind," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1595-1620, October.
- Olav Bjerkholt & Mark Knell, 2006. "Ragnar Frisch and the Origin of Input-Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 391-410.
- Jože P. Damijan & Mark Knell, 2005. "How Important Is Trade and Foreign Ownership in Closing the Technology Gap? Evidence from Estonia and Slovenia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(2), pages 271-295, July.
- Mark Knell, 2004. "Structure Change and the Kaldor-Verdoorn law in the 1990s," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(1), pages 71-83.
- Damijan, Joze P. & Knell, Mark & Majcen, Boris & Rojec, Matija, 2003. "The role of FDI, R&D accumulation and trade in transferring technology to transition countries: evidence from firm panel data for eight transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Mark Knell, 2016. "Jan Tinbergen (1903–1994)," Chapters, in: Gilbert Faccarello & Heinz D. Kurz (ed.),Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume I, chapter 94, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Knell, 2008. "Heterogeneity in Economic Thought: Foundations and Modern Methods," Chapters, in: Elias G. Carayannis & Aris Kaloudis & Åge Mariussen (ed.),Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2003-11-23 2008-11-11
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-07-08
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2008-11-11
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2003-11-23
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2003-11-23
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-07-08
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2003-11-23
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2012-07-08
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2003-11-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark S. Knell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.