Report NEP-INO-2003-11-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahmut Yasar & Carl H. Nelson & Roderick Rejesus, 2003. "The Dynamics of Exports and Productivity at the Plant Level: A Panel Data Error Correction Model (ECM) Approach," Emory Economics 0322, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Matthew Higgins & Daniel Rodriguez, 2003. "The Outsourcing of R&D through Acquisitions in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Emory Economics 0324, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "Technological Progress Through Trade Liberalization in Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-567, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nauro F. Campos & Aurelijus Dabu??inskas, 2003. "So Many Rocket Scientists, So Few Marketing Clerks: Occupational Mobility in Times of Rapid Technological Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 552, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Zhong Kaifeng, 2002. "An Investigation of Firm-Level R&D Capabilities in East Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 583, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Torstein Bye & Jan Larsson & Kjetil Telle, 2003. "Technological changes in the pulp and paper industry and the role of uniform versus selective environmental policy," Discussion Papers 357, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Joze P. Damijan & Mark Knell & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2003. "Technology Transfer through FDI in Top-10 Transition Countries: How Important are Direct Effects, Horizontal and Vertical Spillovers?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 549, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jauregui, Ketty, 2002. "Formación a través de tecnología en la literatura," IESE Research Papers D/481, IESE Business School.
- M. Parameswaram, 2002. "Economic reforms and technical efficiency: Firm level evidence from selected industries in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 339, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Howells, John, 2003. "Competition Derived From Innovation As A Substitution Threat," Working Papers 2003-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2003. "Cross-Country Technology Adoption: Making the Theories Face the Facts," Working Papers 03-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.