Technological Progress Through Trade Liberalization in Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 1988. "Closing the Technology Gap: Does Trade Liberalization Really Help?," NBER Working Papers 2654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
- Oleg Bogomolov, 1987. "The Socialist Countries at a Critical Stage in World Economic Development," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 38-54.
- Gans, J.S., 1995. "Industrialisation with a Menu of Technology: Appropriate Technologies and the "Big Push"," Papers 95/36, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Daniels, Peter, 1999. "Economic Gains from Technology-Intensive Trade: An Empirical Assessment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 427-447, July.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology gap; Trade Liberalization; Transition; Market reforms;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2003-11-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2003-11-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .