Promoting industrialization: the role of the traditional sector and the state in East Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goodfriend, Marvin & McDermott, John, 1995.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 116-33, March.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 1993. "Rural nonagricultural activities in development : Theory and application," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 75-101, February.
- Richard Grabowski, 1994. "European and East Asian exceptionalism: Agriculture and economic growth," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 437-451, 07.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "The Wealth of Nations: Fundamental Forces Versus Poverty Traps," NBER Working Papers 8714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Coordination failures and government policy: A model with applications to East Asia and Eastern Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:15:y:2003:i:5:p:587-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.