European and East Asian exceptionalism: Agriculture and economic growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lykke Andersen & Marcelo Cardona, 2013. "Building Resilience against Adverse Shocks: What are the determinants of vulnerability and resilience?," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Suxo, Addy & Verner, Dorte, 2009. "Social impacts of climate change in Peru : a district level analysis of the effects of recent and future climate change on human development and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5091, The World Bank.
- Dorte Verner, 2012. "Adaptation to a Changing Climate in the Arab Countries : A Case for Adaptation Governance and Leadership in Building Climate Resilience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Grabowski, 2003. "Promoting industrialization: the role of the traditional sector and the state in East Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 587-605.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:6:y:1994:i:4:p:437-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .