The Competitiveness of Nations: Economic Growth in the ECE Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Spyridon Repousis, 2015. "Development Paths in the Knowledge Economy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1063-1077, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2005.
"Catching up: What are the Critical Factors for success?,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20050401, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2007. "Catching Up: What are the critical factors for success?," Globelics Working Paper Series 2007-07, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Ioanna Kastelli & Yannis D. Caloghirou, 2014. "The impact of knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship on the growth and competitiveness of European traditional industries," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 4, pages 67-92 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bayangos, Veronica & Jansen, Karel, 2011. "Remittances and Competitiveness: The Case of the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1834-1846.
- Toma Sorin-George & Marinescu Paul & Ianole Rodica, 2008. "Competitiveness In The Age Of Globalization. The Case Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 507-511, May.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gács, János, 2005.
"A lisszaboni folyamat - egy hosszú távú stratégia rejtélyei, elméleti problémái és gyakorlati nehézségei
[The Lisbon Process: puzzles, theoretical problems and practical difficulties of a long-term," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 205-230.
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian & Marioara Iordan & Carmen Beatrice Pauna, 2016. "Real and structural convergence in the Romanian counties in the pre-accession and post-accession periods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Nilsson, Desirée, 2007. "Changing Export Structure According to Income Elasticity - Kaldor revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 92, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Zhang, Sufang, 2012. "International competitiveness of China's wind turbine manufacturing industry and implications for future development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3903-3909.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20040223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .