Report NEP-EEC-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2012. "The ECB as Lender of Last Resort for Sovereigns in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Santis, Roberto A & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2012. "Euro Area Money Demand and International Portfolio Allocation: A Contribution to Assessing Risks to Price Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "The impact of external shocks on the eurozone: a structural VAR model," Working Papers hal-00610024, HAL.
- Juraj Zeman, 2012. "Costs and benefits of Slovakia entering the euro area. A quantitative evaluation," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Lane, Philip R. & Pels, Barbara, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Brämer & Horst Gischer & Toni Richter & Mirko Weiß, 2012. "Diverse Degrees of Competition within the EMU and their Implications for Monetary Policy," FEMM Working Papers 120010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Achim Zeileis & Christoph Leitner & Kurt Hornik, 2012. "History Repeating: Spain Beats Germany in the EURO 2012 Final," Working Papers 2012-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bartz, Kevin & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola, 2012. "The Role of Borders, Languages, and Currencies as Obstacles to Labor Market Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 8987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costain, James & de Blas, Beatriz, 2012. "The role of fiscal delegation in a monetary union: a survey of the political economy issues," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/11, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "The Future of Financial Markets and Regulation: What Strategy for Europe?," Working Papers hal-00613251, HAL.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Biege, Sabine & Borowiecki, Marcin & Lay, Gunther & Jäger, Angela & Schartinger, Doris, 2012. "The Servitization of European Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 38873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Cohen & Sébastien Villemot, 2012. "The sovereign default puzzle: Modelling issues and lessons for Europe," Working Papers halshs-00692038, HAL.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.