History Repeating: Spain Beats Germany in the EURO 2012 Final
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forrest, David & Goddard, John & Simmons, Robert, 2005. "Odds-setters as forecasters: The case of English football," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 551-564.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Visualizing Euro 2012 with ggplot2
by diffuseprior in DiffusePrioR on 2012-06-09 15:58:40
- Home Victory for Brazil in the 2014 FIFA World Cup
by ? in R-bloggers on 2014-05-26 16:58:00
- Predictive Bookmaker Consensus Model for the UEFA Euro 2016
by ? in R-bloggers on 2016-05-31 19:43:00
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus; agreement; bookmakers odds; sports tournaments; EURO 2012;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-05-29 (Forecasting)
- NEP-SPO-2012-05-29 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2012-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.