Probabilistic forecasts for the 2018 FIFA World Cup based on the bookmaker consensus model
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Ученые оценили вероятность успеха каждой из команд на чемпионате мира по футболу
by ? in N+1: научные статьи, новости, открытия on 2018-05-30 17:10:34
- Statistics: Brazil will play Germany in the FIFA World Cup final
by ? in Brinkwire on 2018-06-01 08:16:59
- Sankey Diagram for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Forecast
by Achim Zeileis in R-bloggers on 2018-06-10 22:00:00
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus; agreement; bookmakers odds; tournament; 2018 FIFA World Cup;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-06-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-FOR-2018-06-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-SPO-2018-06-11 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2018-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.