Public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs)
In: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc-Hubert Depret & Abdelillah Hamdouch, 2009. "Clusters, réseaux d'innovation et dynamiques de proximité dans les secteurs high-tech. Une revue critique de la littérature récente," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 21-52.
- Sophie Béjean & Maryse Gadreau, 1997. "Concept de réseau et analyse des mutations récentes du système de santé," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(1), pages 77-97.
- M. Ozman, 2009. "Inter-firm networks and innovation: a survey of literature," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 39-67.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Windrum & Doris Schartinger & Luis Rubalcaba & Faiz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2016. "The co-creation of multi-agent social innovations," Post-Print halshs-01322603, HAL.
- repec:taf:indinn:v:25:y:2018:i:6:p:551-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014.
"Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Service: innovation, performance and public policy," Working Papers hal-01111765, HAL.
- Maroto Sánchez, Andrés & Rubalcaba Bermejo, Luis & Gallego Martinez, Jorge, 2016. "On the role of publicly funded R&D for public sector performance," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Faïz Gallouj & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Innovation in public services: Filling a gap in the literature," Post-Print halshs-01114107, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2017. "Open innovation: the different pathways towards openness," Post-Print hal-01710988, HAL.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & Sampsa Ruutur & Mika Nieminen & Faïz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014. "Evaluation of services linked to the sustainability: a dynamic and multi-criteria approach," Post-Print hal-01111817, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "" Inspiration Economy " : A New Journal," Post-Print halshs-01247620, HAL.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Cruz & Faïz Gallouj & Sônia Paulino, 2013. "Innovation in Local Public Services -the Solid Waste Sector from the perspective of Clean Development Mechanism landfill projects," Post-Print halshs-01133824, HAL.
- Kirsi Hyttinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & Faiz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014.
"A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 29-52.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2015. "A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services," Post-Print halshs-01203646, HAL.
- Faiz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Marja Toivonen & Paul Windrum, 2018.
"Understanding social innovation in services industries,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 551-569, July.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Marja Toivonen & Paul Windrum, 2017. "Understanding social innovation in services industries," Post-Print halshs-01672451, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "L’innovation comme valeur : quelle GRH pour développer les compétences dynamiques ?," Post-Print halshs-01672481, HAL.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014. "A multi-criteria and multi-actor perspective for the evaluation of sustainability services," Post-Print halshs-01133963, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14802_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.