Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Regional Systems of Innovation - Initial Results from the Case of Southeast-Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Innovation in the Service Economy," STEP Report series 199607, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Alfred Spielkamp, 2003.
"Business services in Germany: bridges for innovation,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 1-30, March.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Spielkamp, Alfred, 2000. "Business services in Germany: bridges for innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-52, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea, 2001. "Business services as actors of knowledge transformation and diffusion: some empirical findings on the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2001, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2004-02-29 (Innovation)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .