On the significance of economic structure and regional innovation systems for the foundation of knowledge-intensive business services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Sternberg & Christine Tamasy, 1999. "Munich as Germany's No. 1 High Technology Region: Empirical Evidence, Theoretical Explanations and the Role of Small Firm/Large Firm Relationships," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 367-377.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Innovation in the Service Economy," STEP Report series 199607, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Haas Hans-Dieter & Lindemann Susanne, 2003. "Wissensintensive unternehmensorientierte Dienstleistungen als regionale Innovationssysteme," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 47(1), pages 1-14, October.
- Rob Bilderbeek & Pim den Hertog, 1998. "Technology-Based Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in the Netherlands: Their Significance as a Driving Force behind Knowledge-Driven Innovation," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(2), pages 126-138.
- Almus, Matthias & Egeln, Jürgen & Engel, Dirk, 1999. "Determinanten regionaler Unterschiede in der Gründungshäufigkeit wissensintensiver Dienstleister," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1995. "The Determinants of Firm Start-up and Entry in Italian Producer Services," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 221-230, June.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Alfred Spielkamp, 2003.
"Business services in Germany: bridges for innovation,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 1-30, March.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Spielkamp, Alfred, 2000. "Business services in Germany: bridges for innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-52, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga V. Kotomina, 2015. "Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Knut Koschatzky & Thomas Stahlecker, 2004. "On the significance of geographical proximity for the structure and development of newly founded knowledge-intensive business service firms," ERSA conference papers ersa04p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Malgorzata Zieba, 2013. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (Kibs) And Their Role In The Knowledge-Based Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 7, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Stahlecker, Thomas & Koschatzky, Knut, 2004. "On the significance of geographical proximity for the structure and development of newly founded knowledge-intensive business service firms," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2004, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r12004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .