Relaciones interindustriales y difusión de la innovación: una aproximación desde la Teoría de Redes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Antonelli, 2007.
"Localized Technological Change,"
Chapters, in: Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka (ed.), Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 16,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1991. "The economy as a circular flow," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 181-212, June.
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Inter-Industry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 627-634, November.
- Edward Wolff, 1997. "Spillovers, Linkages and Technical Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23.
- Antonio Morillas & Laura Moniche & Marc Castro, 2004. "Evaluation of Cross-Border Leakages in Community Support Frameworks. The case of Andalusia (Spain)," ERSA conference papers ersa04p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Pierre Mohnen, 1992. "International R&D Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9208, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Salome Garcia Muniz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2008. "Key Sectors: A New Proposal from Network Theory," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1013-1030.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & Fidel Aroche Reyes & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2007. "Determinación de coeficientes importantes por niveles tecnológicos: una aproximación desde el modelo de Miyazawa," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 31(1), pages 161-190, January.
- David REVILLA & Adelaido GARCIA-ANDRES & Isaac SANCHEZ-JUAREZ, 2015. "Identification of Key Productive Sectors in the Mexican Economy," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 22-39.
More about this item
Keywordsgraphs theory; input output analysis; innovation;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.