Innovation and Invention in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scherer, F. M., 1983. "The propensity to patent," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-128, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban & Los, Bart, 2007. "A Maximum Entropy Approach to the Indenitication of Productive Technology Spillovers," Discussion Papers 1106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2002.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Keller, W., 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Keller, W., 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9707001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9609001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and Transmission of Technology," NBER Working Papers 6113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 1999. "Characteristics of Product and Process Innovators among Finnish Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 690, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Shi, Guanming & Pray, Carl E. & Zhang, Wenhui, 2012. "Effectiveness of Intellectual Property Protection: Survey Evidence from China," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 1-12, December.
- onder Nomaler & Bart Verspagen, 2008.
"Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 339-366.
- Verspagen, Bart & Nomaler, Onder, 2007. "Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology," MERIT Working Papers 2007-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Frederic Scherer, 2003. "Technology Flows Matrix Estimation Revisited," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 327-358.
- Baldi, Lucia & Casati, Dario, 2005. "Induced Innovation in Italy: An Error Correction Model for the Period 1968-2002," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MarÃa Tugores & Elisabeth Valle, 2016. "Innovation, hotel occupancy, and regional growth," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(4), pages 749-762, August.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011.
"Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c016_067, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 11.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2011-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2002. "Public agricultural R&D design and technological spill-ins: A dynamic model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 693-717, July.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú & Anthony Wensley & Martin Alba & José García Álvarez-Coque, 2011. "How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 195-212, September.
- David Schimmelpfennig & Colin Thirtle, 1999. "The Internationalization Of Agricultural Technology: Patents, R&D Spillovers, And Their Effects On Productivity In The European Union And United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 457-468, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPatents; Yale Technology Concordance; input—output data; R&D spillovers; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.