Resource allocations when projects have ranges of increasing returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Bobtcheff & Christian Gollier & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Resource allocation when projects have ranges of increasing returns," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-33, August.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Gollier, Christian & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Resource Allocation When Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," Working Paper Series rwp08-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & GOLLIER Christian & ZECKHAUSER Richard, 2007. "Resource Allocation when Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," LERNA Working Papers 07.03.224, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Kevin & Weitzman, Martin L, 1981.
"Funding Criteria for Research, Development, and Exploration Projects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1261-1288, September.
- M. L. Weitzman & K. Roberts, 1979. "Funding Criteria for Research, Development and Exploration Projects," Working papers 234, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Heal, G.M., 1997. "The Economics of Increasing Returns," Papers 97-20, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey Heal, 1979. "Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 571-585.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"An Investment Planning Process for an Economy with Increasing Returns,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 4, pages 37-48
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- M. Aoki, 1971. "An Investment Planning Process for an Economy with Increasing Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 273-280.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1979. "Optimal Search for the Best Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 641-654, May.
- Cremer, Jacques, 1977. "A Quantity -Quantity Algorithm for Planning under Increasing Returns to Scale," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1339-1348, September.
- Scherer, F. M., 1983. "The propensity to patent," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-128, March.
- Ginsberg, William, 1974. "The multiplant firm with increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-292, November.
- Rader, Trout, 1970. "Resource Allocation with Increasing Returns to Scale," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 814-825, December.
More about this item
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:93-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .