Creative service business and regional performance: evidence for the European regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1538-1553, December.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of Regional Innovation Systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix Dynamics," Freiberg Working Papers 2005,10, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú & Anthony Wensley & Martin Alba & José García Álvarez-Coque, 2011. "How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Van der Panne, Gerben, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of an economy in terms of triple-helix relations among 'technology, organization, and territory',"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 181-199, March.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Leydesdorff, L. & van der Panne, G., 2004. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of an Economy in terms of Triple-Helix Relations among 'Technology, Organization, and Territory'," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-034-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2011.
"Constructing Regional Advantage: Platform Policies Based on Related Variety and Differentiated Knowledge Bases,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 893-904.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Peter Sunley & Steven Pinch & Suzanne Reimer & James Macmillen, 2008. "Innovation in a creative production system: the case of design," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 675-698, September.
- Bjørn Asheim & Høgni Kalsø Hansen, 2009. "Knowledge Bases, Talents, and Contexts: On the Usefulness of the Creative Class Approach in Sweden," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(4), pages 425-442, October.
- Blanca de-Miguel-Molina & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Rafael Boix & Maria De-Miguel-Molina, 2011.
"The Importance of Creative Industry Agglomerations in Explaining the Wealth of European Regions,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 1263-1280, March.
- Blanca De Miguel Molina & JosÃ© Luis HervÃ¡s Oliver & Rafael Boix Domenech & MarÃa De Miguel Molina, 2011. "The Importance of Creative Industry Agglomerations in Explaining the Wealth of European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p472, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Nicholas Alexander & Gary Akehurst, 2005. "Identifying the role of services in the regional economy and servicing the identity of the region," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 421-428, June.
- Ana Redondo-Cano & M. Canet-Giner, 2010. "Outsourcing agrochemical services: economic or strategic logic?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 4(3), pages 237-252, December.
- Trüby, Johannes & Rammer, Christian & Müller, Kathrin, 2008. "The Role of Creative Industries in Industrial Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-109, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0314-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:261-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013.
"“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?,"
1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & José Luis Hervás Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina, 2014. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p20, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Francesco Izzo & Barbara Masiello, 2015. "Strategie di innovazione nelle imprese creative di servizi," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 63-104.
- Liang-Chuan Wu & Ivan Shih, 2014. "The product development process of an enterprise from an SSME perspective," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 29-50, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCreative industries; Creative services; European regions; Regional policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:7:y:2013:i:3:p:381-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .