Patterns Of Innovation In The Service Sector: Some Insights From The Spanish Innovation Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012631, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"The link between innovation and productivity in Estonia's services sector,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(16), pages 2527-2541, December.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2011. "The Link between Innovation and Productivity in Estonia???s Service Sectors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1012, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2014.
"Industry- and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 865-902.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Paula Faria & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Industry - and firm-specific factors of innovation novelty," NIPE Working Papers 10/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Caroline Mothe & Nguyen-Thi Thuc Uyen, 2012. "The impact of non-technological on technological innovations: do services differ from manufacturing? An empirical analysis of Luxembourg firms," Post-Print hal-00919216, HAL.
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Russo, Emanuele, 2019.
"Technical progress and structural change: a long-term view,"
MERIT Working Papers
022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Emanuele Russo, 2019. "Technical progress and structural change: a long-term view," LEM Papers Series 2019/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Veronika Belousova & Nikolay Chichkanov, 2016. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Russia: 2014–2015 Crisis Aftermath," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 46-58.
- Francisco Mas-Verdú & Anthony Wensley & Martin Alba & José García Álvarez-Coque, 2011. "How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2016. "Innovation strategies, innovator types and openness: a study of KIBS firms in Spain," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 629-649, September.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:94-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsServices; Innovation; Taxonomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:17:y:2008:i:5:p:459-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.