Innovation Configurations in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2013. "Innovation Strategies: Are Knowledge-Intensive Business Services Just Another Source of Information?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 719-738, November.
- Hugo Pinto & Manuel Fernandez-Esquinas & Elvira Uyarra, 2015. "Universities and Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS) as Sources of Knowledge for Innovative Firms in Peripheral Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1873-1891, November.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & José Antonio Camacho Ballesta, 2010. "Are knowledge-intensive business services so “hard” innovators? Some insights using Spanish microdata," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 41-65.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison, 2009. "Modes of innovation in knowledge-intensive business services evidence from Lombardy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 173-196, April.
- J. A. Camacho & M. Rodriguez, 2008. "Patterns Of Innovation In The Service Sector: Some Insights From The Spanish Innovation Survey," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 459-471.
- Richard Shearmur & David Doloreux, 2009. "Place, Space and Distance: Towards a Geography of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 79-102.
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2010. "Exploring and comparing innovation patterns across different knowledge intensive business services," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 605-625.
- Anna-Leena Asikainen, 2015. "Innovation modes and strategies in knowledge intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski, 2014. "Innovation strategies and productivity in the Polish services sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Amara, Nabil & D'Este, Pablo & Landry, Réjean & Doloreux, David, 2016. "Impacts of obstacles on innovation patterns in KIBS firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4065-4073.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Desyllas, Panos & Lee, Hsing-fen & Miles, Ian, 2016. "Innovation collaboration and appropriability by knowledge-intensive business services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1337-1351.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & López-Sánchez, José Ángel & González-Mieres, Celina, 2012. "Organizational learning, innovation, and performance in KIBS," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 870-904, November.
- Amara, Nabil & Landry, Réjean & Traoré, Namatié, 2008. "Managing the protection of innovations in knowledge-intensive business services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1530-1547, October.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "The Role of Regional Conditions for Newly Emerging KIBS Industries in the Face of Radical Institutional Change," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 1760-1778, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation types; service innovation; knowledge-intensive business services; professional services; SMEs;
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:94-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nataliya Gavrilicheva) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.