Services and Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camal Gallouj & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Neo-Schumpeterian perspectives on Innovation in Services," Post-Print halshs-01114125, HAL.
- Risto Rajala & Faïz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2016. "Collaborative Value Creation in Service Innovation," Post-Print hal-01672596, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Fifteen Advances in Service Innovation Studies," Post-Print hal-01672567, HAL.
- Machado Léo, Ricardo & Tello‐Gamarra, Jorge, 2016.
"Inovac¸ão em servic¸os: estado da arte e perspectivas futuras
[Innovation in services: state of the art and future perspectives]," MPRA Paper 82195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2017.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2008. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity growth: evidence for Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4730, The World Bank.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Service innovation for sustainability: paths for greening through service innovation," Working Papers halshs-01188530, HAL.
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2007. "Les stratégies de productivité dans les services : assimilation, particularisme et intégration," Post-Print halshs-01113876, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2011. "Innovation dans les services, performance et politique publique," Post-Print halshs-00749594, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2017. "Book review: Elie Ofek, Eitan Muller and Barak Libai (2016), Innovation equity: assessing and managing the monetary value of new products and services, The University of Chicago Press," Post-Print hal-01672553, HAL.
- Peter Daniels, 2010. "Services Innovation in a Globalized Economy," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faridah Djellal & Camal Gallouj & Faïz Gallouj & Dominique Francoz & Yves Jacquin, 2001. "Réviser la définition de la recherche-développement à la lumière des spécificités des services," Post-Print halshs-01113816, HAL.
- Rafael Cáceres & Joaquin Guzmán, 2015. "Seeking an innovation structure common to both manufacturing and services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 361-379, September.
- Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Services and Innovation and Service Innovation: New Theoretical Directions," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2017. "Book review for International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research João J. Ferreira, Leo-Paul Dana and Vanessa Ratten (eds) (2016), Knowledge Spilloverbased Strategic Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-01672545, HAL.
- Camal Gallouj & FaÏz Gallouj, 1997. "L’innovation dans les services et le modèle du "cycle du produit inversé"," Post-Print halshs-01114040, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2010. "Les services intensifs en connaissances : processeurs de connaissances et producteurs d’innovation," Post-Print halshs-01114097, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01113947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .