More evidence on the undercounting of small firm R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iammarino, Simona & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco & Von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2009.
"Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Cooperation of UK Firms: A Regional Investigation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simona Iammarino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli & Nick Von Tunzelmann, 2010. "Technological capabilities and patterns of cooperation of UK firms: a regional investigation," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali Number: dises1058, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 1999.
"Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 819-832, November.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1998. "Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performances," Working Papers 109, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Élisabeth Lefebvre & Louis A. Lefebvre & Lise Préfontaine, 1996. "Technological Learning and Organizational Context: Fit and Performance in SMEs," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-32, CIRANO.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98b19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 1999.
"Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 218-232, August.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 1999. "Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys," Post-Print halshs-01133132, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Innovation surveys for service industries: a review,"
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation Surveys for Service Industries : a Review," Post-Print halshs-00196596, HAL.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1997. "Measuring the unmeasurable: a country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1235-1242, January.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Marco Mariani & Fabrizia Mealli, 2013. "What kinds of R&D consortia enhance SMEs productivity? Evidence from a small-business innovation policy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0172, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 1999. "Les enquêtes sur l’innovation dans les services : un bilan," Post-Print halshs-01114122, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Le « casse-tête » de la mesure de l'innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 93(1), pages 7-28.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2000. "Le “ casse-tête ” de la mesure de l’innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes," Post-Print halshs-01133737, HAL.
- Thomä Jörg & Zimmermann Volker, 2013. "Knowledge Protection Practices in Innovating SMEs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 691-717, October.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2016.
"Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations' networking behaviour?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 203-214.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2015. "Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations’ networking behaviour?," MPRA Paper 69327, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Vossen, Robert W., 1998. "Strategic and tactical decisions, sunk costs and firm size effects in R&D," Research Report 98B19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Montfort, Kees van & Brouwer, Erik, 2000. "How consistent are innovation indicators? : a factor analysis of CIS data," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1327-1339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Philippe Templé, 1994. "L'organisation de la recherche et développement des PMI-PME," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 271(1), pages 77-85.
- Vossen, Robert W., 1998. "Combining small and large firm advantages in innovation: theory and examples," Research Report 98B21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2009. "THE ROLE OF SUNK COSTS IN THE DECISION TO INVEST IN R&D -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 712-735, December.
- Koh, Ping-Sheng & Reeb, David M., 2015. "Missing R&D," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 73-94.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Santamaría Sánchez, Luis & Nieto Sánchez, María Jesús, 2006. "Technological collaboration : bridging the innovation gap between small and large firms," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066620, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2004. "Is innovation persistent at the firm Level . An econometric examination comparing the propensity score and regression methods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:20:y:1991:i:6:p:579-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.