Measuring innovation in services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konté, Almamy & Ndong, Mariama, 2012. "The informal ICT sector and innovation processes in Senegal," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Faridah Djellal & FaÃ¯z Gallouj, 2018. "Fifteen advances in service innovation studies," Chapters,in: Services, Experiences and Innovation, chapter 3, pages 39-65 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 1999.
"Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 218-232, August.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 1999. "Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys," Post-Print halshs-01133132, HAL.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez-Lopez, Diego, 2017.
"Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 37-45.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez, Diego, 2014. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- jesus lopez-rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2015. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Savona, Maria, 2003. "Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2015. "Business services and the export performances of manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-981, November.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Lucchese, Matteo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2013. "Business services, innovation and sectoral growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-132.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2001.
"L’organisation du processus d’innovation dans les services : les résultats d’une enquête postale,"
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2001. "L'organisation du processus d'innovation dans les services : les résultats d'une enquête postale," Post-Print halshs-01114079, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2001. "L’organisation du processus d’innovation dans les services : les résultats d’une enquête postale," Post-Print hal-01672636, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Le « casse-tête » de la mesure de l'innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 93(1), pages 7-28.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2000. "Le “ casse-tête ” de la mesure de l’innovation dans les services : enquête sur les enquêtes," Post-Print halshs-01133737, HAL.
- repec:ext:hotele:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- J Howells & B Tether & F Gallouj & F Djellal & C Gallouj & K Blind & J Edler & C Hipp & F Montobbio & N Corrocher & A Macpherson & D Banach, 2004. "Innovation in Services: Issues at Stake and Trends," Working Papers halshs-01113600, HAL.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hsu, Sonya H.Y. & Fontenot, Gwen, 2012. "Innovation in healthcare: Issues and future trends," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 562-569.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2003. "Innovation modes in the Swiss service sector: a cluster analysis based on firm-level data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 845-863, May.
- Rafael Cáceres & Joaquin Guzmán, 2015. "Seeking an innovation structure common to both manufacturing and services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 361-379, September.
- Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Services and Innovation and Service Innovation: New Theoretical Directions," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:5:y:1995:i:3:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.